>tfw we will never know the truth behind 9/11

This post is less about 9/11, and more to do with the fact that regardless of what happened, we will never learn the truth of it or other events

I'll go straight to the point, and you guys can discuss this as this is the main point of this thread (the other paragraph will be supplementary): Time has passed and people's decreased care for this matter has gone down to the point that any truth that will eventually come out WILL reflect people's apathy for the subject. At this point, what really happened on 9/11 will be a mystery as Maradona's God Hand (vid related, anglos got rekt'd).

I want to say this is no different from other events like RFK's assassination (after he begun looking on (((who))) killed his brother, or even Waco (which I know nothing about tbh, except one of the guys possibly killed 3 team members for the lulz).

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26811528
globalresearch.ca/insider-trading-on-911-speculative-trade-in-put-options-the-financial-facts-laid-bare/5476100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel paid some saudi arabs to hijack some airplanes and crash it, while paying good goy Bush so that he ignored the attack.

It's not hard.

Only one country can get so autistic about a single world cup and some islands.

Attached: argentina 2001.png (792x484 20.82 KB, 92.75K)

jews did 9/11 dumdum

Attached: 1211154301837.jpg (394x450, 76.52K)

Wasn't all the debris shipped to China for examination right away? Was there also Gold beneath the wtc? Also building 7 lol

The kikes are really trying to slide this thread, huh… BUMP

ALSO, REMEMBER TWO (((MAGICAL PASSPORTS))) WERE FOUND ON 9/11 AND THEY HAPPENED TO BE FROM THE ""TERRORISTS""

Of course not goy!!!
It was sent to Jew Jersey and MIXED with other debris… THEN it was sent to China :^3

Nigger stop being obnoxious and spiccing out like this in more than one thread.
This thread is a shit thread of something everybody already understands well enough. 911 isn't some revolutionary redpill.

Attached: the 911 dancing israelis.jpg (640x640, 106.66K)

Don't forget the trillions in dollars in bearer bonds that were stored in WTC7 mysteriously turned up at the vatican some time later. They denied they were real. Naturally. Just a little memory hole for ya.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26811528

Attached: 8eceae3cd02b1f52e41728d45786f160769a1f9c2efa6bfa4459e36cd1505a5e.png (254x304, 29.07K)

how are you not aware that the kikes did 911?

Get on my level… let me first (((debunk))) the image you posted (as that's how the average NPC/boomer sees it):

When the kike said "we were there to film the event", it has been interpreted to be ((("we were just strolling down NY and saw the crash, hence we documented it")))

How can you argue against that? Answer, you cannot…
HOWEVER, you can start your argument by saying MULTIPLE witnesses saw the "High Fivers" (they gave each other "high fives" once the airplanes hit) at least at 8 AM, as they waited. In fact, when the FBI went to investigate, they saw the area was littered with cigarette buds.

>TL;DR: I know more about 9/11 than your reddit kind; I'm not (((bragging))), that's a fact!

Kill yourself, Shariahblue. Nobody's going to believe your smears against Rudy Giuliani, the God Emporer's attorney.

nice, that's one of the things the High Fivers did once the planes started to crash… they took a lighter and started waving it like a rock concert.

I'm going to murder your family jew. Mark today on the calendar.

Attached: bb2852eaa9cb793e924c7bc6c8e022d0975ed7516833eeaec7744ecf0b268135.png (500x312, 207.66K)

Do you think being an obnoxious faggot that bold-texts his entire text of low-IQ arguments will get you attention?

Attached: 911 building 7.webm (1280x720, 855.82K)

WOW

What happened at Gomel Chesed Cemetery? ~October 2000

Seemed to work during the elections

Have fun in Gitmo.

We already know the truth.

Israel in cooperation with their puppet Bush administration carried out the 9/11 attacks both to steal middle eastern oil and to make the Jews feel safer by using the attacks to justify killing millions of perceived Jewish enemies.

All three towers were brought down by controlled demolition of some kind albeit the two towers were likely brought down by an advanced method of this whereas WTC 7 was brought down via conventional controlled demolition.

The planes that flew into the buildings were not conventional Boeing commercial aircraft but military (whether Boeing manufactured or not) and most likely drones with no humans on board.

The passengers on the real airliners were likely flown to some secure location during all the chaos for orderly disposal.

Knowing the Jews I wouldn't put it past them to of engaged in direct "wet work" to kill the passengers in gruesome ways via the old Soviet Jew NKVD manner of a bullet to the back of the head but its just as likely the crafts were landed in the secure location with the passnegers being instructed they'd be moving on shortly to their "final destination" and then venting the aircraft with some kind of nerve agent or other kind of gas to quickly kill everyone on board each plane.

Then you have Jews going aboard each craft with hazmat suits and removing all the bodies to be incinerated in some mass crematorium prepared for just this false flag disposal purpose with the ashes later being scattered at sea.

The airliners would likely then be repainted and removed of any other identifying marks or logos or serial numbers and stripped apart quickly and sent to China along with the WTC steel evidence once traitor Giuliani sent it to China.

I don't believe the no plane theory for a minute but I am fully aware that video sabotage/editing did take place as a kind of extra way to trip up and fool the "stupid goyim" into not being able to know exactly what to think and confusing us.

The technology to remote pilot Boeings has existed since the 80's and videos of it in action can be found all over Coontube which is why I believe those planes were real military drones and not holograms.

I'm definitely a proponent of the Jews made it happen on purpose side of the argument.

MIHOP I believe its called.

It was MOSSAD/CIA agents faggot, there are support columns cut at the base with Thermite and pools of molten steel beneath them, not to mention the buildings imploded (just like in a controled demolition), there was also the bit where every single kike who worked there recived a heads up from pissrrael to not go to work that day
not to mention pick related to add insult to injury
everyone on Zig Forums knew (((who))) it was from day one

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (480x320, 41.26K)

With the possible exception of Chris Bollyn, nobody has done as much for 911 Truth as Webster Tarpley (who I now strenuously disagree with for his Trotskyite Democratic Party shill stance) but Webster said several important aphorisms about 911;

1. There can be no peace till we dismantle the treason of the military industrial/banker war complex on 911. The 911 truth movement is about showing how they did it and who did it and why and then waking up the American people and the people of the world to these facts. The world knows that the (((CIA))) did it with other deep state actors but the American people don't, thanks to the (((MSM))).

2. A couple of years ago, after Libya was laid waste, Webster among others concluded that after 15 years of intense sacrifice and effort, the 911 Truth Movement had failed utterly. We were stuck at about 27% of the population understanding it and the rest resolutely ignorant. I've seen this myself. People just don't want to face the truth here. I've tried to show evidence to guys I know, good guys, that are captains in the fire department and they won't even look at it. They just want to play golf twice a week at $125 a round.

As for Waco, it's all in the video I posted. Best film on it you'll ever see. Well worth watching.

And let's not forget the futures trading shorting American Airlines etc in the weeks preceding the 911 attack traced back to the Deutch Bank offices of (((Buzzy Krongard))) (((CIA))) officer and the theft of three trillion from the Pentagon's funds by the Pentagon's comptroller general Rabbi Dov Zackheim.

globalresearch.ca/insider-trading-on-911-speculative-trade-in-put-options-the-financial-facts-laid-bare/5476100

Attached: d625e2668de8cc6612afb50b41e5e8ea.png (228x284 65.03 KB, 17.79K)

That never happened.

The nose-niggers rammed it with planes then demolished it with c4 they rigged up the weekend prior when the security cameras were off, after they unloaded a shitload of gold from the vaults of (I forget which bank).