Planned Parenthood of MOLECH worshiping Kikes

Why has planned parenthood gotten away with 1.5 BILLION babies killed since 1980……
They are sacrificing babies to MOLECH, an ancient cananite and bablyonian deity of DEATH,
And in turn are using these babies to become immortal, and demon filled, but they are PUTTING THE BYPRODUCTS, dead used up fetuses , into YOUR food, soda, Pepsi products, Starbucks, Nestle, and so much more..
Good goy take your baby death shot and become GUILTY too!!!

Stop these jews now!! This video has been shadowbanned, instantly demonitized and is pissing off the demon worshiping kikes..

youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

SPREAD THIS PROTEST TO KILLING BABIES FOR A JEWISH DEITY MOLECH

Not saying they are but I have to look into what this video says
NOT UMBILICAL cords like mel said

Attached: planned-parenthood-gulf-fwy.jpg (680x378 32.31 KB, 51.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNJi0CzfodI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pick one you gutter dwelling Jew worshipper. Moloch is a Jewish fabrication.

Sage

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: ruthie.jpeg (931x524, 47.36K)

sage and report

Democratic faggot weasel. Suck some diesel down

Attached: 1538485283178.jpg (411x602, 40.13K)

Should read:
"Do you feel
my doubt?"
would have rofl.

I'm gonna need a citation on that one chief. There's a difference between enjoying, roasted foreskin and obtaining God tier powers. Nice graphic though.

Look into what is being done with youthful blood injections as regenerative medicine and tell me you doubt it, shit is fucked. Circumcision isn't even a bad example as they use them for cosmetics to appear younger, why wouldn't they murder babies to actually be younger? Never underestimate how evil the kikes are.

When my enemies are committing suicide I try not to interfere. I don't believe in Moloch, I know they may and they may become embolden practicing rituals to a non existent god. Regardless I cant help but to think that killing nigglets is worth whatever sadistic kick they get from it simply due to the reduction in the nigger population.

Attached: f58c72534bf06a93c0c164559e79a16ea7a51cb4adf01ac7f4f10716affdf6a6.jpg (400x400 77.98 KB, 717.48K)

The guys that know a lot more than you believe in him, tip harder.

Kill yourself christcuck

Attached: christcucks.jpg (960x730 472.64 KB, 168.35K)

And that's worth all of the European babies being murdered by their own mothers in a sickening act of betrayal that niggerizes Europeans, encourages irresponsible sex via normalization and downplaying of the severity of this crime against nature? A pro-white policy that kills niggers is just killing niggers without letting them attempt to breed at all, and with no side effect of killing European children.

There’s not a person alive scared of that fat ass pumpkin.

this is some good shit bro we will win in 2018

Can you christcucks fuck off with pro birth?

PLANNED PARENTHOOD = BLACK GENOCIDE = GOOD

Moloch was an enemy of the Jews. Jews don't worship their enemies. They hate them forever. The only thing Jews worship is themselves.

you're half right. Us "Christcucks" need to stop with the bro-birth stance, and focus on a pro-WHITE-birth stance. Nigs can murder their babies all day for all I care, but single WHITE baby being killed cannot go unpunished.

gas yourself nigger

Attached: heh progression.jpg (1265x754, 155.02K)

i didn't read your dumb post. BUT got some advice, inspired by that pyramid shit: smoke peyote, listen to the doors, and get your dick sucked. that goes to the faggot admins of this board as well. i did better in life after that, but then again i started at a higher level

Go back to reddit you fucking faggot.

reminder that there is no such thing as a "Star of David"
the jews use a hexagram which is a clearly satanic symbol, the jews have sided with Satan after they felt God betrayed them by saying the goyim are humans with actual souls and rights

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1411x1620 4.06 MB, 891.81K)

It’s actually the tetramonagon, or tesseract.

The Star of David actually represents the ability to be King because is foresight.

Yeah that monkey just tried pumping a dude in front of a cop.

Pimping.

Hey that hottie wants my sexy genes she can have them. That dude, no.

Ruh Roh

Denver doesn’t know who it’s messing with.

No, they felt betrayed because after they killed THE SON OF GOD, God was like "Yeah, ok, whites are the chosen people now, fuck you guys." Which is a MUCH bigger slap to the face than just saying that goys aren't that bad.

In Hinduism its known as the Satkona, there is no ancient depiction of jews using such a symbol and Muslims only began using it once they had taken parts of Iran and Northern India. Its comical to see that all the old sites jews point to in Israel containing it were built or renovated by Muslims at around that time. The Star of Goloka like all symbols is a tool just like the Swastika, in its case the "summoning of bindings" which can mean bad things.

Its even in the motto:

USA confirmed Kike-device to make a world government.

Cain -> Canaan -> Judea -> the Babylonian jews, the house cursed by God.
70-80% of them are atheists, but they all cut their dicks. This means that they torture babies for themselves, not for some transcendent being. Think about their priority list for a second.

Christ accused the jews of every murder that has befallen good persons, starting from the first murder in Genesis, and stated that they would continue.

no need to go turbo-retard

13 states → 1 federal govt
Don't bait like that.

because that would be around 1 billion more african americans you retard.

Margret sanger numb nuts. Is it good ? Is it bad? you fucking decide Im not her to try to pull at your heart strings like some shill.

That building does look nice

yea kill the white parents that kill their white babies.

baby vengence

Those nigger lives sure are precious to christcucks. Don't they realize little nogs grow up into becoming bigger nogs and then those niggers kill, rape and steal?

Hopefully they rape and kill you, Chaim. Take a few with you and improve life for the rest of us, but don't expect me to support your industrialized murder of white children in exchange for useless nigger deaths easily attainable by less costly means.

>>>/qresearch/
>>>Zig Forums

That may come to a surprise to you but not all life is precious. If you kill your enemies you win. White women who decide to have an abortion are the lowest of the low, mudsharks ashamed of what they did, whores, sluts and other filth. There's no point in saving them. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. Not to mention white women have the lowest abortion rate of all races. Even the God-fearing spics that many christcuks love to idolize have a way bigger abortion rate than White women. I guess christcuks just don't care about Whites that much. Little nogs will grow up into bigger nogs. It's how life works. Little Juan will become grow up into big Juan as well. They will abuse welfare. They will vote commies into power. They will kill. They will steal and they will rape. If you ban abortion their mongrel rape offspring will be born as well polluting the gene pool even more. Not to mention good-for-nothing retards should be aborted as well. Now you can go back to your containment board if you care about the well being of niggers and tards so much.

Attached: cdc2.jpg (954x650 87.51 KB, 120.47K)

We need to convince Christfags they should just accept that blacks are a different species ("beasts of the field") So god's laws don't apply to them. These African hominids have strong instincts for infanticide. They don't feel bad about it because god didn't create them to have guilt. There is literally nothing wrong with black abortion from a Christfag's own belief system. White abortion is a shame, but the root of the problem should be addressed with a strong patriarchy that encourages white fertility in the context of stable families. Just stop talking abortion Christfags. It's not helping.

propaganda to spread

Attached: abortion-large.jpg (1000x974 1.38 MB, 568.4K)

Typical like
ALL SACRIFICE IS ABORED BY GOD NOW
Fuck jews who do not understand this
FUCK the third temple and your red heifer you demon worshiping cananite wannabes

Attached: 851c80cca1a0062c7b2ca234f4aecff86aec013da708955f6e3ff0e31b4bdf37.jpg (1080x1346, 649.5K)

I've seen a myriad of gore, but this really fucks me up.

Attached: disgust.jpg (621x621, 71.59K)

inb4 McDonalds themed meme:

Hit boomers and genX right in the gut.

Mix aborted fetus imagery with burgers and McD classic foods. Win-win. Artfag u help yes?

You better stop eating viel then, jew worshiper. Also (((Eli))) (As Jesus called him) sacrificed Jesus and makes you spirit cook his body and blood on sundays.

Attached: hondappinupcafe9230619.jpg (800x996, 90.65K)

that warhammer idea that collective consciousness affects realty is true. We already know that there is stuff in the human body that is useful to the kikes. Ork/black souls however, are without weight, and there is truly something divine in huwhite genes. I think that as far as (((they))) care halving the rate of growth in the nog population from abortion is a CHEAP price to pay for even a fraction of aborted babies being white.

Attached: 3dc0e3a9a1a2a0158fad0ac615c67cde04eea811b6a549bdc286ee53b9d2e39d.jpg (505x535, 19.26K)

Talking about foreskins, more specifically, baby foreskins, for years there has been what is called skin allografts. They grow these from… neonatal foreskins.

This is and was very common. Now they are switching to placental as it has more stem cells.

Anyone notice the systems settings on android and chrome, etc have all been reducings the "gear's" spokes to look like the jewish star now? Pic related. Look at your android phone when you get a chance.

Attached: jewish system settings.png (360x640, 18.71K)

grow up

Not even approaching the occult angle but they are a net decaying force as is.

I like it to, but keep fiction away from real life.

always the fucking soy facee

You semites got your shit pushed in on TWO OTHER THREADS so you triple down here?

Attached: 22df48997fdf1026bbc5fdcc3dced887e67e99c38470fa34e7f11fe6c6efa95d.png (886x344, 140.56K)

Look at all the mindlets not molding reality to their will.

Look at those eyes on the RHS.

M I N D V I R U S

Attached: 1db95425a7a3cb2d056a9be55ecc114ecc08f7a77f684e69c43f00e613ecd764.jpg (777x1126, 160.5K)

Sad to see you've stopped taking your neuroleptics

OP they aren't babies. They are potential human lives, i.e. citizens, but they cannot be called babies. That is an error in definition.
Besides that, abortion is important because it reduces the tide of brown babies, aka the "browning of America."
Saving those brown babies due to Christian (a Jewish sect) values is not far removed from the movement to abolish slavery being headed by Christians.
Sounds like ultimate victory over the browning of America that we make them into products instead of citizens.
Kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNJi0CzfodI

abhorred* faggot can't even spell

(((They))) said they used only one fourty years ago to base their flavors off of it. Guess they need to do something with their goyim sacrifices, the meshugganas.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (715x963, 130.06K)

(don't waste these you kike)
Get gassed.

Niggers abort themselves. Anyone trying to prevent that is either a nigger, a kike, or a christfag trying to produce some godly niggers for their daughters to marry.

we did grow up, just not the up that you know of demon.

DIGITS CONFIRMS

Yup I thought I was the only one who fucking noticed that.

Help control the pet population, have your minorities spayed or neutered, like Israel does.

Attached: bb.jpg (625x783, 137.74K)

No. Memes are Universal. Pepe the frog is a meme, like most gods, nations or money. Nations are limited memes.

You're not supposed to have a single nigger in your country in the first place.

Checking those revolutionary digits.
Magical thinking is not helpful.
There are "not physical" things that matter, such as morale, culture, ideas, knowledge, and so forth.
KEK is in this category. Whether or not Gods exist has been discussed endlessly for thousands of years. Who knows what may exist beyond the physical?
Regardless, nothing meaningful will happen in physical human society without physical action in the real, physical world.

This.

Genetics are the foundation of everything living, including human life and human civilization.
Memes are a form of culture and knowledge transfer.
Genetics ARE NOT CULTURE. Genetics are biological fact.
Race is genetic. Racial genetic differences affect everything in civilization, including intelligence, criminality, health, and so forth.
Nations are a group of people united by physical and cultural closeness. AKA, a Volk. The modern conflation of "nation = country" is a distortion of the term "nation." The cultural aspect is "memetic." The physical, as in genetic, aspect is not memetic. It is biological, scientific fact.
The "anti-racist" idiocy of "modern society" and christianity are the #1 reason why the USA is going to shit. Also jews, but the two are related.
Better genetics = better people = better society and civilization.
Worse genetics = worse people = shithole society and civilization.
Ignoring genetics means ignoring the foundation of everything that a human being is. (If "the soul" exists then its expression/ effect is clearly also constrained by genetic factors. Otherwise, from a christian perspective, Ethiopia would be a world power. They've been christian longer than Europe, after all.)

Then solve that problem FIRST, then White people can decide what abortion rules will be in an all-White society.
Restricting abortion under the current demographics would be massively harmful to Whites.
Reminder that, as groups, only White people are net contributors to the upkeep of the USA and its expenses.
Reminder that straight White men are the only thing keeping this burning garbage barge afloat.

It is wrong to go about spreading slander one of your own people.Correction need be made.

Attached: photo-1518021964703-4b2030f03085.jpg (1000x664, 148.78K)

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger. We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram — it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’. There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things — it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension — that’s just a basic level consciousness — to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining (sic) our best people. But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will. And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good. Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’ And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed.

This is a dumbass OP. Also that's one ugly fucking design.

The Seal of Solomon is an occultic/esoteric symbol used long before the Israeli flag, newfriend. The double, opposing triangles (aka Seal of Solomon) is a common symbol in Freemasonry and other esoteric societies which dominated the creation of our country, which is why it shows up on our money. dumbass