President Trump vows bump stocks will be 'gone' in a matter of weeks

Attached: (((feinstein))).gif (1887x1064 186.89 KB, 427.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N8QnV
msn.com/en-us/money/news/donald-trump-‘we’re-knocking-out-bump-stocks’/vi-BBNOp7F
federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source, nigger, and an archive while you're at it.

I didn't post it because
>(((USATODAY)))
But it's taken from a direct quote from the press conference a few days ago, so I think it's okay.
archive.is/N8QnV

welp time to ban shoestrings, rubberbands, and fingers

It's so vague it could ban double action revolvers classified as machine guns.
Then you have states trying to adopt bans of things that "increase rate of fire" which is so broad oiling a bolt action rifle would be illegal because it makes it quicker to operate the bolt.

This timeline is utterly and irrevocably fucked, is there a reason not to just go bowlcut when its obvious that there's no political situation to be had?

wtf

I LOVE OUR ZIONIST PRESIDENT
R
U
TIRED
OF
WINNING?

do it faggot
post back with results

omg shill. look @ this sharejew!

As a person with some experience with real full auto weapons. Unless you’re shooting pistol calibers and are a massive beast of a man, you’re just wasting ammo. Basically you need to be like an SF or Seal bro to be able to use full auto efficiently.

That shit just jumps all over the place and if you’re firing from a standing position, you’re just peppering your target.

What happened to the 911 thread?

sic rationalization bro, its still weapon regulation.

GUN CONTROL

agree, this does nothing to address mass shootings. they will go on, as will the false flags. Besides, a musket is still the best weapon to punch a fist sized hole through a man's torso and kill him dead on the spot. Just as the founders intended. Tally ho, lads!

look at this Zig Forums cuckfuck

growing up my buddy's dad had an ak and sks.. full autos.. at 14 years old, we would go to a farm, lay down. and literally be standing by the time your finger let go.. unless its spray to cover, you aint hitting shit at 50 yards. maybe the first 14 bullets..

No gun ban will address mass shootings because they are a result of social alienation which is a result of multiculturalism.
Which is in turn the result of the fucking jews.

NFA REPEALED UNDER EMPEROR KAVANAUGH!
MG42 FOR EVERY SCHOOLGIRL!

You don't know anything. And this issue is not really about bump stocks.

WEW!

I hope he's baiting them. I hope he reveals the bait before November. Because if this takes off that's fucking bad. Cuckservatives aren't going to like this at all.

msn.com/en-us/money/news/donald-trump-‘we’re-knocking-out-bump-stocks’/vi-BBNOp7F

Attached: tranny media child pedo gate how bad things are.jpg (521x881, 123.86K)

Can't wait until this faggot is out in 2020, the most disappointing president in history. His "legacy" will be fucking pathetic.

This was awesome post. I'm watching it now. I've been avidly following the 911 story since 2003 and this is the best 911 film of them all even if it is almost 5 hours long

correct, social alienation is the reason and multiculturalism + technology + social engineering led to this

in ur dreams leftycuck. your subversion will get you know where. we are loyal to the godemperor.

I'm looking forward to people wondering where all the Trump memes have gone come the 2020 cycle. He's given us nothing and probably thinks that he'll get our support regardless.

also: kys CIA nigger

He's another Reagan.

No matter what he does.

He's been pushing the ATF to ban them for nearly a year, they already went through a comment period.
This shit got Florida to raise the age of buying firearms, banned bumpstocks (several other states did this as well), him supporting it on national TV gave all the RINO governors the permission to do it.,

Attached: checkem.jpg (950x534, 81.24K)

Nobody ever produced definitive evidence of the identity of the shooter or what exact weapons were used.

Exactly. Fuck this guy. I was willing to let him play around a little for the sake of strategy, but every fucking gambit he pulls is "I love what the Democrats and the Zionists are doing, let's do more of it!". Agree and amplify only works so far and he's cut into his base too much. Can't wait for him to get replaced by Lewandowski or Bannon or someone who fucking knows what they're doing.

Yeah, that's not likely. Besides, if he loses we'll just be stuck with a neo-liberal or neo-con.

Hello ATF-kun. Yes I know it's frightening thinking about a man being armed with a bump stock ak-47 waiting for you at the door when it comes time for confiscation but you're just going to have to deal with it sweetie.

He's not winning 2020. He literally does the exact opposite of what he promised on every issue. He just signed another spending bill with no wall, for example, even after he promised he wouldn't do that again.

Regan had a bunch of anti-gun laws passed, and he gave amnesty. Trump is going to give Amnesty to 30 million illegals, and 30 million anchor babies.

lmao. confiscation will NEVER happen.

full auto just empties your mag fast and overheats your barrel.
If you've got belt-fed ammo, a different story, and a different weapon.

How would that be any different than what we have? The Rubashkin pardon was the final straw for me.

You don't know any about the intentions of a bump stock ban.

IT DON'T GET MORE BASED THAN THIS FOLKS!
#MAGA
#DACAPEDES

sigh. You change the subject in midstream and then declare everyone off-topic.

It will honey. I'd bet 2050 based on demographics.

Based post!

Want to know something? I'm still voting in the mid-terms for a Republican.

btw sage this thread, anything making Trump look like a jackass traitor should be banned

Who will win instead?

Whites are at or below 50% NOW. That's the only relevant stat. Confiscation in five years, tops

lmao at all the soft shoulder fags ITT that can't handle a little recoil.

Confiscation won't happen, they'll just ban sales of ammo and later reloading equipment.

People will line up to give their guns up.

nice digits but know thy enemy. That requires an understanding of their tactics and "memes"

lol. You guys are working hard, at least

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEad siege

What about those based conservative Mexicans though?! Surely they wouldn't put representatives in that would vote to repeal the second amendment!

confiscation would ignite a civil war
the people would rebel
the military would rebel

more like 70+%

why confiscate when you can just ban ammo sales and slowly kill out any interest in gun ownership? People will hide them in the closet, never fire a shot, then their kids will turn them in because muh scary assault deer rifle

Hey, Latinos are "conservative" so why is it impossible for republicans to gain seats in CA? Why is it so blue?

When people bring up Conservative Latinos,always bring up CA.

Who cares. This will win over more swing votes in the midterms.
Bumpstocks are restarded anyways.

It’s illegal in Scotland to take a knife on a camping trip. Do you suppose a few decades ago the Scots imagined that possible? You are only nation in the world with reasonable gun rights. American politicians are no different from the rest of the Western political class, why would they not want to confiscate your guns?

It’ll be sad to watch but attitudes like yours will have 2A chipped away and within a generation they will be proposing blunt kitchen knives like they are in the UK.

No, because they embrace American constitutional values and culture when they physically make contact with US soil

no no

MORE LIKE 95%
HA HA! AMERIMUTS

Where the fuck is the guy who would hold his ground on every area the Democrats and the Media would fight him on? Trump has done nothing but totally capitulate and for fucking nothing. The guy is fooling himself if he thinks he has such goodwill that he can just keep pulling this shit indefinitely. No one cares about Donald Trump the celebrity, they like the guy who was going to deport the illegals, build a wall, raise tariffs, and protect the 2nd amendment. Trump has done a little of the first and third of those points and fucking nothing in every other category. Legal and illegal immigration has only netted a small slowdown compared to the rate it was going under Obama and there is no wall. This man will have no legitimate support in 2020.

This is just sad. Please stop posting about shit you do not understand. Idiots like you are the reason bump stocks are being banned.

especially considering bump fire is easy without a silly stock.

They didn't rebel when they were ordered to point bayonets at children at little rock. They had no problems turning their guns and tanks on the Bonus army. They had no problem puting an end to the Whiskey rebellion.

Next it'll be AR-15s

That was the joke. Harkening back to Reagan's justification

keek Boomers, the largest block of gun owners, ain't going to do shit if confiscation goes vogue, they've already given up ground in Florida, Michigan, New York and countless other states. They're fine with " only needing muh hunting rifle" and UK style laws being implemented.

ikr more gun regulation is gud it gets us democrat swing voters. u kno elections are what decide our fate. we got this one in the bag. we need soyliberals to be converted into ubermensch republicans like us

Man I sure wish Imkikey was here to ban your ass. It's almost midterms and you're trying to divide and conquer. SO what if he bans bump stocks? It's not like he'd go after "assault rifles" next. Trump's our god emperor, did you forget?

The number of times I've heard some cuckservative talk about how if we can

Which is why they won't do it. Going door to door taking everyone's guns has a far higher risk of outright rebellion. Rendering the guns useless by preventing access to ammo is far less likely to cause an uprising because instead of it beginning by people resisting government enforcers who come to their home to take their firearms people would have to instead take the initiative to go attack sites over the restriction, a much harder psychological barrier to overcome and one that even if lone wolves overcame the general public would just call those of us who did something a terrorist or a false flag.

Why?
Why?

And that's what we call magic dirt theory

the next time stupid shit like, heavier or lighter triggers are banned or additionally regulated youll be lining up to applaud the coming ban.

Hey remember the silence we got over the Russian ammo import ban,and all of the noise over the 223 ammo?

what a based zionist.

But what does it matter if when you win all you get is more regulation?
At what point does it become a problem for you?

just tell the Mexicans that Democrats are in favor of abortion they'll suddenly support republicans is disgusting. They're willfully blind to the fact that spics already know this and are in favor of welfare shit over anything else.

Nah, because whites are almost sub-50%, and a beaner/nigger gibs-dependent population isn't cutting off their meal ticket. Not to mention they simply don't give a fuck about the constitution. This phenomenon will only get worse as whites become a smaller and smaller %

Attached: feinstein.gif (135x176, 469.28K)

bro you're such a retarded cuck. its just a bump stock. slippery slope is a fallacy. haven't we already discovered that? its one ban. its not like he is going to ban ar15s

just plain wrong, whites are still more than 70%

so, black market in ammo is suddenly booming
Bleak picture you paint. Don't you think some of them will realize how evil it is what they're doing and sabotage it? I do. And there's no good way for them to protect against that.

Hilarious the elites want their scab labor so badly that they're still saying this shit about spic filth ever voting (R), even though we have 30 years of data since Reagan's amnesty proving the opposite beyond any doubt whatsoever. Fucking ridiculous how stupid they think people are.

9 cops out of 10 support confiscation.

Two reasons: his stated positions are decent, while the Dem is an open borders marxist, and because you shills don't want us to vote.

in your local Browntown maybe.
Sheriff in my town not so much.

9/10 cops support civil war

BASED ZOG EMPROR!

Until I see it on his desk with him signing it, it ain't happening. Jesus fuck these shills are pathetic. They don't get that jumping and screaming 'muh ziocuck' every time he speaks is how people know they're shills.

Attached: 1417755143749.jpg (255x255, 14.96K)

>>>/reddit/

What is the long march through the institutions? What is gradualism? Communists don't do anything too quickly or it blows back on them (see the King Nigger presidency). To assume things end with one measure being taken is a far worse fallacy than the slippery slope, because it leaves you exposed to the inevitable escalation that follows with every victory that the Left gets. It's even worse to let them have a victory when there is no real reason for it. There is no outcry to ban bump stocks. Every normie forgot about Vegas and they're too dumb to question the nonsense narrative that exists on that one. There are enough subversive forces that would rather let that one lie that it could easily be done without consequence.

So in three weeks when it's on his desk will you care then? Good thing it won't matter at that point.

Trump ordered the ATF to look into this at the beginning of the year, the ATF released their proposed language and opened the comment period in March, and the the comment period closed at the end of July, so this isn't coming out of nowhere.

For reference as to how long it takes for the ATF to finalize a ruling. The ATF's admitted that their proposed M855 ban was bad during the comment period and killed it, while the ATF's proposed changes to trusts for NFA items wasn't enacted until at least a year after it was proposed.

For those interested. Here's a link to the ATF's proposed language for the new rule stating that anything that can aid in bumpfiring = a machine gun. This is done by recognizing firing a gun by applying a constant forward force and using the force of the recoil to reset the trigger as a single function of the trigger:
federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices

Attached: trump_4d_chess.jpg (673x748, 184.75K)

LOL. Even the OFFICIAL stat per the census is 60.7% as of 2017. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

That 60% assumes the absurdly low 11 million illegal number, which is at least undercounting by 20 million. The Mexican government itself estimated 30 million! breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/

AT BEST, actual whites (not kikes or misc North Africans) are at 50%. At most.

Why are you spreading bullshit disinfo that's ludicrously false?

The point is not bump stocks, retard. The point is that they are arbitrarily changing interpretation on existing unconstitutional gun control legistaltion in order to ban them.

The majority will not because demographics are against of those who would be sympathetic they would still just talk as if it were false flags to make them look bad because the overwhelming majority of the population has been demasculated into finding proactive violence abhorrent. Most people only find defensive violence to an immediate physical threat, rather than a nonimmediate but very real one, acceptable.
Which is why they'll also go after the reloading equipment and make powder a controlled substance.