Lefty Violence Collection

It's midterm season and we're not where we need to be

Call it the return of kek or whatever you want but something needs to light a fire under our assess. Let's not get lazy.

Where's the guy who made this crossfire video? We need to focus on the violence of the left.

ITT: Post lefty violence. Let's summon a superhero autist to do the lords work in video editing.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY

Attached: horse slapper.png (645x748 548.34 KB, 303.49K)

Attached: KathyGriffinBeheadingTrumpClean.jpg (640x480, 37.4K)

Attached: SnoopDoggClownTrump-640x480.jpg (640x480, 39.09K)

Attached: NTSB_investigating_deadly_crash_involvin_0_4879285_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 114.61K)

listen you neet sperg 19 year old. if you have been paying any attention to the kavanaugh hearings have revealed there is finally realization from cucks that this is indeed an issue of identity and tribalism. i mean, do whatever you want, you have no fucking power in anything you do, but if we were playing the role playing game you think this is, the approach at this time of focusing on "lefty violence" is a poor choice of battle. what fucking current event would indicate that? does any of that trump the redpilling events going on in the senate?

Attached: 09710D02-2D1D-4430-8929-7FB4C29F33CF.png (4032x3024 3.67 MB, 1.96M)

All photos take. In Los Angeles the liberal hell hole

Attached: 51de446033726311352a2c68fc36e8f610a067a9304eb51c936aea80ae59ba83.jpg (491x488, 19.06K)

Listen you redditfag herd member. Try finding footage of this stuff. It's all memoryholed. Quit falling for every current habbening like the Kavanaugh hearings. The fact is our energy and memes elected this president and we're letting it go to waste in an important election.

Anyone in their right mind who's voting on November 6th won't be doing so with the purpose of giving these deranged cretins more political authority.

Attached: 9a60a233-6f4b-49ee-909d-98b058f34de6.jpg (600x500, 38.08K)

There is no fire because no sane person will get excited to vote for a bunch of neocons who will vote for amnesty.

ShareBlue or too many blackpills today?

the convincing memes in 2016 weren't abstractions of existential fears. they were concrete memes of hillary literally having a stroke in a subway sandwich shop. i'll buy your leftist violence pitch if you can actually associate these pictures to neighborhoods where real voters live and then pin that on a particular candidate OF THAT STATE. fuck resting on your meme war of 2016 jackoff laurels

This. These memes are shit because they make leftists look strong and right wing look like faggots who get their asses beat. That's how you can tell this topic is made by paid GOP shills and not by real memetic warfare experts.

Tell your boss that this isn't going to cut it. I'm not voting for another Zionist.
Ever.

Attached: ayyyy.JPG (1798x1155, 197K)

voting republican or trump again is a mistake

all trump provides is larps and fraud

I for one am also on the accelerationist pill

the only thing you could say about Trump is maybe there are _less_ false flags but a real president would have exposed them. The FISA thing should be the last straw, this is a president that himself has said there's a deep state and government corrution yet every time there's a chance to ever do something or let the public actually benefit from information he's totally bitches out like a bitch.

Why the fuck would you vote Republican or Trump again after he's totally punked you for 2-4 years already ? What like something's gonna change ?

i dont give a fuck about either of the elites parties, are they helping in anyway? no. they are helping themselves. only a useful idiot roots for politics like a niggerball game. the same shit will happen regardless. are you a politician? cause if you're not, youre fucking stupid. sorry.

Bumplocked: the webm thread already exists

I didn't say I voted for Trump, I said I want shit to fall apart faster. Dems and Repubs, left and right are 2 sides of the same coin that (((they))) are chasing after. I just hope that the coin rolls into a fucking sewer to be lost forever.

of course an actual good thread gets anchored.

We can't let drumpf get the nuclear codes. …. amiright?

Faggot mods. Anchoring threads.