The Digital Nomad movement is an organized effort to eliminate high IQ white genes

The Digital Nomad movement is an organized effort to eliminate high IQ white genes

The movement seeks to uproot high IQ white guys dissatisfied with working in SJW companies and being managed by man hating feminist managers into south east asian shitholes where sucky fucky 5 dollah whores will quickly latch onto the culturally unaware foreigner and lock him down with a hapa master race baby that has half his IQ.

These guys could otherwise be starting pro white movements or be facilitators of pushback or at least pass their genes onto white babies.

It's brought to you by the same jews that kvetsch high IQ goys in Silicon Valley / San Francisco with (((venture capital))) that leaves company founders high and dry, (((extortionate rent prices))) which was easy to pull off as SF is tiny and surrounding cities are filled with dangerous nogs and SJW policies that seek to emasculate and further marginalize white guys with autist IQs that were never socially skilled to begin with. (here take some hormone pills goy, you'll fit right in with the tranny freak show).

Attached: 6022eaf6-3849-11e6-9a6a-3421f730b241_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 102.4K)

No it's not, you don't like that white people show the world how fair they are.

Oy vey we are the international ones, don't go around beeing nice, we work so hard to show the world that you are evil racists

Can't say much about High IQ if you refuse to be racially aware. So no these guys are just autistic savants.

Working in tech is working for jews.

Back when I was in Thailand, I saw a few of these guys. I was on a train once going to Bangkok that normally doesn't have any foreigners, especially non-Asians, and I saw a British man and his Thai wife returning from some local village. Naturally I approached him out of curiosity. I chatted with them and found out that he was taking her to the UK.
He was a smart lad but I could tell that he was one of those socially awkward men who couldn't stand the feminist harpies in his own nation so he came to Thailand to work in tech and take advantage of the cheapness of everything. Naturally, being single, he encountered some village girl in Chiang Mai and married.
It's a shame.

t. Sub 120 IQ

This thread is completely asinine. Some people like traveling and not being chained to a desk 5 days out of 7. That's all this is. If they were living in some shitty city, working at a job at a kike corporation and paying rent to a kike landlord, you'd be mocking them for doing the thing you're mocking them for not doing. Maybe get off Zig Forums for a while if you really think this, that, and everything else is a kike scheme run by kikes.
After a certain point it just makes a person look paranoid to screech about everything in existence being a Jewish plot.

I hope you enjoy Tyrone fucking your wife and raising your child while you're not at home, Dr. Goldberg told her it was liberating!

The Jews and lack of motivated white men have created a situation where Asians move to western nations to find jobs and drive up property prices while whites move to asia to live cheaply.

Wouldn't it just be easier to allow white only enclaves with fair property prices and keep the Asians in Asia. Asians are really not that good and tech and shit, they just cheat their way through everything. They are however better than poos.

how tf can anyone ignore the takeover? every -ist and -ism we have today is compliments of jew quackery/jew quackology. it isn't irrelevant. it's highly pertinent

Thanks for admitting you're a paid shill.

This board is really dumb as shit sometimes lol

he's still going

How do you even make money? Are you video chatting music and language lessons or what?

you can work remotely in any kind of desk job where the employer doesn't require your physical presence

also freelance work and running your own business (mostly startups or dodgy info product stuff)

if there is a will, there is a way…

If you're a coding austist with luck there is a way

Working is jewish, period. Real White men do not work or pay taxes to jews.

This is the unironic tl;dr of this thread and all who support it. NEET's trying to rationalize their NEETness by telling themselves their lack of any networth or hope of reproducing is just them rebelling against perceived Jewishness.

Masons are faggots, user, the wife is a beard.

They're not sending their best today.

This actually happened to me.

I have one hapa kid.

I will have one more hapa kid and 2 surrogate white kids.

Leave hapa kids in Singapore.

Leave white kids in Scotland.

Hi Jim

yeah bro fucking your anime pillow is gonna save our people whereas I, an obvious Jewish agent, am suggesting getting a job and having children to destroy the west

I'm an autist IQ tech guy and I considered this a few years ago, as did many of my autist IQ tech friends. I turned against it as I thought best to use my skills to help my local community.

It is pretty jewy.

You had no counterpoints, yid. You are a paid jewish shill. You lied. Period. Working in tech is not working for jews.

Global report.

Being a digital nomad is what redpilled me about the world and got me questioning. I'd visit these asian ethnostates and appreciate the unique culture there, and then wonder WTF happened to America, going back home and seeing those same asians, poos, and all sorts there.

And it's not an organized effort. It's just a symptom.

Very sad

Attached: c6a66574198e0f0c44b48d482eaf201c9d9d4c5aac016ba39694deb76d546450.png (1280x809, 163.81K)

This. Traveling and adventure is in our blood.

it's basically a form of white flight for weeaboos.

What the retard doesn't realize, as soon as he takes her back to the UK, she will become one of those feminist harpies.

You run ads like you've had too much Ritalin.

Attached: WeRunAdsCuckerberg.png (1117x118, 26.13K)

Hahahaha, kikes actually expect us to believe this.

But on topic, digital nomad is the peak of wage cuckoldry, since you are intentionally participating in global wage arbitrage. It's like the opposite of collective bargaining. You purposely cuckold yourself to your boss. That's why silicon valley Jews push this meme "lifestyle," just like they push the "minimalist lifestyle" meme of living in a studio apartment the size of a refrigerator box with three roommates. Instead of demanding compensation enough to have a high standard of living in a first world country, you willingly live in third world shit hole so your Jewish boss can make higher profits.

Fuck off, leddit.

Hey. Instead of moving to another country why not move into fly over land?

Your image contrasts harshly against the real-life image of NEETs killing themselves in droves, realizing that they fail to improve themselves and live in society with other human beings like healthy human beings do.
t.fearing of being a NEET

more like a retarded 3rd world monkey harpey:

why u no have castle?
why u no have slaves?
why u no buy me gucci bag?
why I marry poor poreigner?

relevant vid is relevant

If you can find well paid remote work, instead of living in some third world shithole, why not just live in a nice, American small town. Out in nature and away from all the degeneracy and expenses of cities?

It's been this way since the elections. I really miss old 8/pol/. They taught me so much. I wonder were they went?

Of course. Some idiots thought the slogan was "blood and soil" but really it was supposed to be "blood and touring malaria infested shitholes to bang monkeys".

Attached: 1509678758810.jpg (413x395, 42.43K)

Poor guy.
He would have been far better off if he invested a little more time and found a White girl who was not a feminist. If she resisted the poison so far, she probably will forever.
With Asians, you never know.
Even worse, now her family expects him to do shit for them. And on top of that, by marrying a foreigner, the girl has disgraced herself and her family so they expect big dividends from this sacrifice.

/thread

Travel does not mean relocating permanently. Travel means travel.

We're talking about whites living in thailand and having mongrel babies with the local monkey creatures. And you said its totally cool because "its in our blood". Maybe you should pay more attention.

Another user, but… There are affiliate networks around who provide you with a product. You advertise it and if customers buy it, you'll get a payout from the network. If your advertising costs are lower than the payout, you'll make a profit. If you are able to do this, after losing a couple of grands optimizing your campiagn, you can scale it up (by simply buying up more traffic on websites/apps) to several grands profit a day. Most of the people who achieve this are scammers though with ads like "YOU HAVE A VIRUS! CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF IT!". You can't do this normally, but they use a cloaker program to deceive affiliate networks and they do it from India or wherever and use a shitload of credit cards provided from someone frome the States. It's a shitfest and those people are filth. If you want to make money, try ecommerce, but don't be lazy, no dropshipping. Take it seriously.

there is another factor in this to consider: more for europe than america
the winters in the north are really depressing, if you are born into it you think that is how life is, but if you have ever spend several months abroad you know there is a better way
why do you think they had to beat off the volunteers to have 6 months of scurvy on a sailboat back in the day for the oppertunity to live in a country with sun
no excuse for reproducing with the local variety of monkey tho

THIS
it is also one of the reasons so many asians have been allowed to immigrate to america because they make excellent consumers. they might be the materialistic bug race on earth, with arab women in close second.

Did you see the post I replied to? No shit what you describe is bad.

I made tech.
I make tech.
I will continue to make tech.

IOE
CE
EE
ME
SE
Fab
Crystallography
Lithography
CS

I Make Fortune, And Keep It, for Mine and all those whom have gratitude.

You made worthless shit
You make worthless shit
You will be replaced by 20 no poo in loos

Your fortune is a pile of paper shekels worth less than toilet paper and your ugly bug wife will give you one hideous mongrel child who will an hero.

So here's the thing, I've been NEET, and I was on the edge of suicide. I am no longer a NEET, I'm in all three, and I'm definitely not suicidal, plus I got a girlfriend, and I'm no longer suicidal.

You don't know what that word means.

I spent my crypto gainz skiing Europe last winter, ima do it again. Not cheap but I'm well off and there's Euro gals I've been meeting there.

No she wont, very unlikely. They are raised to treat men right, in general.

Did you? He replied to OP. Read the OP.

Not very smart if they can't see the problems with racemixing.

What’s up goon with voice analysis and macbook

Five that goon with laptop randomly

Sperglords always think they can score top shelf Jap poon, but then they end up settling for bottom of the barrel Vietnamese or filipino

who gives a fuck about IQ, one 90 IQ white is worth more than a million 130 IQ gooks. I think it's more about pretty/ugly than anything, white people are aesthetic whereas non-whites are ugly and therefore should be genocided

That video is completely sick. What in the fuck are these people ruining their DNA for?

It's unfortunate but you're witnessing evolution nig. Europeans no longer live in a world where death is just a flu away, so with the danger of life taken away, they THINK they live in a post-scarcity world, and are willing to let millions of foreigners in who haven't lost their touch to the real world, and are taking advantage of this new, dumb, people who are giving their resources away.

You can blame hapas for many things, but this isn't one of them.

All of the chinky bug and other undesirable characteristics would still carry through. They are a mess.

Me, too. I was always amazed at how well the public transportation system worked in countries that weren't the USA. Perhaps the biggest redpill was coming back, realizing America sucks, and then listening to others travel, but saying how much better America is, as they eat tikka masala.

God, I hate normie americans so much.

LOL

why not take all the rejects and make a company?

Attached: tech silicon valley.png (601x711 50.22 KB, 54.15K)

Stop being such a cuck and over run the foreign country with whites instead and stop being such a bitch.

Where did this notion that people whose job revolves around computers are somehow more intelligent come from anyway? People whose jobs revolve around computers, in my experience, are incredibly fucking stupid people. They're dependent, they lack problem solving skills, they lack ingenuity etc. Oh wow, they can "write code" and design a website, and do this and that, and it's so sleek and cool! They're fucking walking drones like shit-skin chinks.

IQ is mostly irrelevant within a certain range. The reason Europeans are superior to Asians, although having a slightly lower average IQ than certain East Asian groups, is because our specific type of intelligence is geared more toward problem solving and invention. Europeans invented the modern world. Gooks can't think outside of the box. If it weren't for Europeans they'd still be living like it's 1000 AD.

The college degree meme.

white people are idiots , fucking pussy ass bitches that get fucked by liberals every day.

why do you like cucks op?

cause there is not money in the internet, its all money laundering schemes.

Google makes no money off of the internet , it makes money being the mule for the politicians of california.

think about it, google has not invented anything of any significance. Even their phones are made in south east asia. The company is a glorified chat server / media server.

Why you people so dumb

Do you know where you are at nigger, kiked beaner you belong in a burning oven.

You forget

"Hurr duur guise asians are smarter then White people because they can copy shit, even though Whites have physically proven they are the most intelligent."

Zero factual studies have proved asians beat Whites out in intelligence on any scale on average , the few studies were taken from the smartest East asians they could find and tested by their own or jews with a tiny sample size. The average East asian is around 80 iq and peasant status. You forget Whites created the modern day asian countries otherwise asians countries would look like honduras without the White economy.

Pic related dispels your cuckold asian bug worship.

Attached: superior Whites.png (1237x1017, 80.91K)

p-please goy dont be a neet! we need your labor to go into the system that enslaves and destroys your race!
nice try schlomo

you have to be a man first, not a traitor to your race

Do you understand derivatives?

Seeing as how the majority of stem students are asian, you may be on the wrong side of the inflection point my friend. The primary advantage whites have is message passing and strong currencies, but those advantages are diminishing via globalization.

One should at least work for themselves and towards their values. Otherwise you're a leach

The STEM students aren't Asians, they're Chinese.

They're shifty bugpeople who cannot think beyond their family.

Most Chinese people live like cockroaches and they need a host nation as no Chinese person ever trusts another.

Just like in poo in the loo India people with autist tier intelligence are a small minority. Cheating is also culturally ingrained and nobody ever trusts Chinese research claims.

PhDs in China are dime a dozen and treated as disposable autist trash.

Their idea of masculinity is amassing infinite shekels by scheming and the only thing they care about is money.

They want to be feudal overlords mistreating anyone dependent on them.

Jews are very humanist compared to them.

Caged homes like in Hong Kong are the bug persons end game.

Attached: 5b6e1b2007d2021a71804c2fef198f9d.jpg (590x400, 51.9K)

If you're not planning on being rural and raising kids, then yeah, you're a shit disgusting NEET who isn't worthy of the oxygen you breathe.

What a fucking tumor you are. Theres a genocide going on and you advocate racemixing, slaving for other races benefit. Neck yourself.

Digital Nomadism is great. Just enjoy the decline. Then help our nation rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes of the corrupt republic.

Attached: enjoy the decline.png (201x298, 80.19K)

actually its just high IQ betas going mgtow but ok.

No, it's ingenuity. Asians might as well be niggers when it comes to ingenuity. Their grand contributions to humanity halted thousands of years ago for a reason.

88 > 44.
Sources would be nice, OP.

Let them take the Instagram (((travel))) whores

I have been thinking about the Phoenix as a symbol for a couple years now. It is really perfect isn't it? The fiery revival of fascist Italy, Germany, and the United States. I can't wait to burn like the sun.

Necrobumping a worthless slide thread. Please join the digital nomad movement and move far, far away from humankind, and electricity, and take this one with you.

t. worthless taker

This is the future.

1: find submissive asian womb

2: find high IQ white egg donor

3: put white egg in asian womb

4: have white baby

sage

In Europe for the first time in my life. They work at half our speed. Americans do more even though were fat and they aren't.

retard our states are the size of their countries with 1/10th the people and enormous rural areas that dont exist in other major countries. Ya poor public transport doesnt work when you dont live in a metropolis on the coasts and your midwest city is 15,000 people.

This the only weeaboos I've met were noodle armed ITs who couldn't get a girl in America because a lack of personality.

Degenerate

Nah, for some of us it's a way to starve our government of the tax revenue we would otherwise produce in a 9-5
While also avoiding commuting/ high city rent, and the SJW/ HR department bullshit.
By saving money this way, we are in a better position to raise a good white family when we return home, and should have our business set up well enough that we never have to work for anyone else ever again.

This is bullshit, there has been more and more public attacks on being a DN or being Fin. Independent. This is due to fear from corporations and possibly Gov. They are afraid of losing control of higher skilled workers and fear of not keeping them. Brain drain affects corporations as it does governments.

There is no brain drain. Who do you think they're working for? 3rd world street shitter companies that nickle and dime them?

They either work remotely for US companies or run their own business.

Few of these businesses are incorporated in non western countries as this is very costly and increasingly hard to do for average joe that doesn't have millions to invest.

It only gains kike run companies because anyone who needs to work has to offer lower rates in order to compete as few of these people can compete on excellence / more added value than others.