Brit/pol/ #2903:Renewed Loicence Edition

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Christchurch mosque killer’s theories seeping into mainstream, report warns
ISD researchers are currently embedded in 50 extreme-right chat channels on applications such as Bongo Bongo Land, Telegram and WhatsApp, as well as monitoring groups, communities and discussion boards on 4chan, Zig Forums, Gab, Minds, Voat and Reddit
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/07/christchurch-mosque-killer-ideas-mainstream-social-media

Veterans threaten to cripple the UK unless the prosecution of ex-Northern Ireland soldiers is stopped
Retired warrant officer Simon Bean MBE, 54, is leading a mammoth movement of ex-servicemen and women who are campaigning to stop the prosecution of troops deployed to the conflict during the Troubles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216665/Veterans-threaten-cripple-UK-unless-prosecution-ex-Northern-Ireland-soldiers-stopped.html

Iran chaos: Britain warned ‘be afraid’ after UK supertanker scare in Gulf
BRITISH maritime officials have announced a UK-flagged supertanker which stopped in the Gulf is "safe and well" after Iran dismissed reports its Revolutionary Guards had seized the vessel
express.co.uk/news/world/1150014/iran-uk-supertanker-middle-east-crisis-gulf-pacific-voyager-grace-1-gibraltar

Conservative leadership race: Voters 'issued two ballots'
Some Conservative members have been issued with more than one ballot paper to vote for the next party leader and prime minister, the BBC has learned
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48890803

Former prisoner reveals shocking extent of the UK’s prison crisis - ‘Breaking point’
THE prison system in the UK is at breaking point and is only going to get worse unless there is a significant change a former prisoner has warned
express.co.uk/news/uk/1149419/UK-news-prison-crisis-UK-latest-update-news-Rory-Stewart-David-Gauke

Huge backing to save free BBC TV licence for over 75s in poll
The overwhelming majority of Britons think the Government should pay for over-75s to have free TV licences, research shows
express.co.uk/news/uk/1149846/save-free-bbc-tv-licence-backing-poll-bbc-over-75s

Italian captain under investigation for rescuing 41 shipwrecked migrants
A charity rescue vessel has been impounded and the captain is under investigation after he defied Italian authorities and brought 41 shipwrecked migrants into the Sicilian port of Lampedusa late on Saturday
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/ship-captain-italy-investigation-rescuing-41-shipwrecked-migrants/

Police identify woman who licked ice cream, then put it back in shop freezer and warn she faces 20 years jail
Detectives believe the incident, which happened last weekend and went viral earlier this week, took place at Walmart in Lufkin, Texas
metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/police-identify-woman-licked-ice-cream-put-back-shop-freezer-warn-faces-20-years-jail-10120624/

5G fears over new superfast network amid claims it emits harmful radiation
Residents of major cities hold fears over the implementation of the high-speed, next generation 5G network, with many claiming it emits harmful radiation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219133/Fears-new-superfast-network-residents-say-emits-harmful-radiation.html

Attached: loicence.jpg (50.96 KB, 990x660)

Other urls found in this thread:

bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/17741769.exotic-bird-at-bucks-animal-hospital-turns-out-to-be-a-gull-covered-in-curry-or-turmeric/
twitter.com/DailyBUCKS/status/1145815113103892480
breitbart.com/europe/2019/07/07/german-election-committee-bans-two-thirds-of-populist-candidates-from-regional-election/
breitbart.com/europe/2018/09/08/anti-mass-migration-alternative-for-germany-now-most-popular-party-in-east-germany/
bbc.co.uk/news/education-48902808
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48900121
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668073/Police-called-school-party-9-year-old-accused-racism-saying-BROWNIES-mom-claims-just-talking-baked-snack.html
twitter.com/UberUK/status/1147792443238207488
news.sky.com/story/trump-britains-ambassador-has-not-served-the-uk-well-11758610
twitter.com/paullewismoney/status/1147934270117359617
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_J._Guiteau
metro.co.uk/2019/07/06/swedish-mum-blames-brexit-drink-driving-crash-10125779/
youtu.be/ckulh3cSPuU?t=73
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/08/labour-now-racist-party-honourable-course-action-members-care/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223711/Experts-warn-London-commuters-turn-phones-Wi-Fi-Tube-stop-tracked.html
twitter.com/thisislaurat/status/1147899000705691649
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/north-devon-coastguards-resign-telling-taking-teenager-hospital/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48830980

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Hullo! Yes! Mark Collett is indeed a Hope Not Hate spy, without a doubt. Let me just take you back to 2001, when I first came across Mark Collett at the Northern Rally being held in Oldham 2001. Collett was giving a speech - a talk (I think he may have been head of the young BNP then I'm not sure) but all the same - he gave an excellent speech, I was impressed. This young man had qualities, abilities, he had potential. He was going to go right to the top in the nationalist movement, and you could see that that was happening, but Griffin had this terrible habit of raising his hand at BNP meetings. - "Mark Collett! The next leader of the BNP!" when nothing could be further from the truth and Griffin knew that. Why Griffin used to to that I'll never know, but anyway, it built up Collett's dreams and expectations, and there was other fallbacks that happened in the party like the documentary, 'Young Nazi and Proud', and the one with Russell Brand, and many many others were - he let himself down and he'd been caught with his pants down, and the Jewish journalists had been secretly recording him. Instead of Griffin versing him and warning him they'd be wired for sound so be careful what you say, he didn't. But on the same breath, you shouldn't have been talking about anything other than party policy and he veered off talking about girlfriends and Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany and Jews, and this Jewish Journalist was recording and okay, it's not the end of the world. So what happened then is the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) were maneuvering in the BNP (Adam Walker, Clive Jefferson) and they were getting rid of all the genuine nationalists and Collett was one of them. He was next on the chopping block. So when it was his turn, and he was kicked out of the BNP, he couldn't handle it (and don't forget, he was kicked out for legitimate reasons, for doing and saying something stupid), but anyway. So he's kicked out of the BNP, and what's he left with now? He's got no job. He's going to have to go back to mum's in Leicester. He's left a trail of embarrassing videos on the internet. He feels he's been betrayed and what he's done, is he's went to Hope Not Hate because he wasn't a strong character in that department. To deal with rejection and failure was in his eyes betrayal, so he's gone to the enemy. If you want to believe he just turned up with Eva, when there were swastikas all over her body, right on the eve of the Vote Leave campaign then be my guest. He's turned up with her with swastikas on to smear the vote leave campaign, and to hinder it. Of course he has! And he's now with Dr David Duke, right? They're doing this radio show or whatever. So Collett is indeed a snitch. I wouldn't be blaming Mark Collett, or saying he's accused of being a snitch it he wasn't. I liked Mark Collett. I got on with him quite well. We had great rapport between one another, but he's rolled to the enemy. I'm sorry, but he has. You don't turn up with this mysterious girl with swastikas all over her right on the eve of the Vote Leave campaign. He's turned up to smear the Vote Leave campaign, but he didn't, it backfired. Mark Collett is indeed a spy that works for Hope Not Hate.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Attached: Gordo8.png (407.81 KB, 649x636)

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Attached: 1517184899021.jpg (110.44 KB, 736x980)

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Attached: 468.jpg (172.05 KB, 1280x720)

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

lamb for dinner tonight

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

2009 was 10 years ago

Attached: 4dfl6ubtyfl21.png (269.71 KB, 677x605)

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

'Exotic' bird turns out to be a gull covered in curry or turmeric
Staff at Tiggywinkles Animal Hospital were given somewhat of a shock earlier today when a brightly coloured bird was bought into the hospital
bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/17741769.exotic-bird-at-bucks-animal-hospital-turns-out-to-be-a-gull-covered-in-curry-or-turmeric/
twitter.com/DailyBUCKS/status/1145815113103892480
Although it may appear to be a tropical bird in the first image, it actually turned out to be a herring gull which had somehow become covered in either curry powder or turmeric.
Speaking on social media, the hospital confirmed that: "Our vet team bravely gave him a bath and he is now looking much better. As we say, we never know what will come through our doors next!"

Thank you diversity.

Attached: hh.jpg (106.41 KB, 1049x838)

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

jej
imagine the smell

Attached: 0a2decb864dd2e39d9c2e4004cb003315af29d8afd616de1b11a630792cdd488.jpg (114.28 KB, 1209x756)

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Attached: brah.mp4 (1.54 MB, 240x180)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

blue tick with a harry potter reference
lol

John Brooks
John Brooks

Attached: 20-years-ago-was-40-years-ago-sad-frog-pepe-meme.jpg (50.85 KB, 735x467)

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

tfw

Attached: 1521141594429.jpg (87.36 KB, 1171x936)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (546.88 KB, 599x607)

Parker Price
Parker Price

surfs up

Attached: ski-school.jpg (185.98 KB, 573x495)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

top banter

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Attached: 7d12694943c4f775d061c886f984375a6e8a74c58dea7427f384dabc8e0575ac.jpg (57.65 KB, 885x516)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

extreme-right site Defend Europa
Nosheen Iqbal
When "Far Right" will no longer do because you used it to describe moderates

Here's an extreme idea, why are little brown women so manipulative and coniving? They are just going to keep pushing the Overton Window til it smashes. If Defend Europa is extreme, what are they going to call actual extremists? They should be careful what they memi.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

lol useless cunt, good stop writing trash

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-07-Nosheen-Iqbal-(-NosheenIqbal)-on-Twitter.png (516.8 KB, 802x633)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

no idea how brown islamic women got that way tbh, you'd think they'd evolved in a society where such things would be harshly punished, usually with death.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Just don't say this with the implication that women should stay at home and raise children

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

ah fkn cunt border got in the way

Maybe its a cunning to avoid the snares of punishment, its glaringly obvious though even to someone who isnt Muslim

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-07-Nosheen-Iqbal-(-NosheenIqbal)-on-Twitter(1).png (324.8 KB, 588x464)

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

She writes pop culture tripe for the guardian hardly heavy lifting is it.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

if only you civnat twat

Attached: D-2QtBlW4AAGBWB.jpg (65.78 KB, 903x776)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

she suffers PTSD from going on image boards and Bongo Bongo Land, its hard work lad

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Should we subsidise traveling for females?

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

MAGAtards have too much respect for the blue zog niggers.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

bow before your king

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.95 MB, 984x1200)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

BEHOLD, THE MOST JEWISH PHOTO EVER TAKEN

Attached: clever,-successful-people-who-I'm-envious-of.JPG (90.95 KB, 1171x718)

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

keeeeeeek

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Sickening

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.51 MB, 704x1321)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (202.07 KB, 377x288)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.39 KB, 122x153)

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

tell me that's fake

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

course it is you div

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Probably more close to reality than the released photos.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Im sleepy after a post work nap, no bully

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Attached: deary-me.jpg (20.15 KB, 330x347)

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Attached: meghan-markle-b.jpg (457.55 KB, 2000x1333)

John Taylor
John Taylor

that baby is gonna be so fuckin ugly, you can clearly see the nigger features

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

He has some strong nigger features there.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Tbf all babies have nigger features.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

chapo trap house is a house full of traps
lmao

Attached: chapo-trap-house.png (1.36 MB, 1020x1836)

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

t.nigger

Attached: 180ee750aeff262358a37ed28cc6a9dcf0963046a8c25f183b5e64caa3d3e18d.png (60.35 KB, 325x300)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

What is chapo trapo house and why should I care?

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Pack of commies similar to Contra

Attached: chapo-photo.png (516.23 KB, 687x459)
Attached: chapo.png (289.29 KB, 1064x626)

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Let's face it lads Sloan Rangers deserved to be stabbed by wogs at this point.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Lads

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

hapo Trap House is an American political and humor podcast founded in March 2016 and hosted by Will Menaker, Matt Christman, Felix Biederman, Amber A'Lee Frost, and Virgil Texas. The podcast became known for its left-wing commentary in the run-up to the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The show is closely identified with the "dirtbag left", a term coined by Frost to refer to a style of left-wing politics that eschews civility-for-its-own-sake in favor of subversive, populist vulgarity. Several of the show's hosts authored a book, The Chapo Guide to Revolution, published in August 2018.
even the wikipedia sounds gay

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

reviewbrah strikes me as the type of lad for whom America was a mistake. he would be better off in England or another Northern European country.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

he looks cool when he parts his hair like that he should wear his hair like that all the time

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

glass houses tbf

Kevin King
Kevin King

Lad.

tbh

They are a pack of poofters trying to mimic /pol/-tier edginess but for the left, which just comes across as weak at best.

He's a good lad tbh

Attached: reviewbrah-(3).png (290.79 KB, 587x796)

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Attached: reviewbrah-(1).jpg (144.15 KB, 836x543)
Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (61.89 KB, 609x960)
Attached: reviewbrah-(3).png (466.49 KB, 1129x768)
Attached: reviewbrah-(3).jpg (56.46 KB, 512x687)
Attached: reviewbrah-(7).jpg (629.53 KB, 1424x1896)

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

u wot

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

They are a pack of poofters trying to mimic /pol/-tier edginess but for the left, which just comes across as weak at best.
do they walk on eggshells?

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

What these retards don't realise is that "populist vulgarity" can literally only subvert the prevailing PC order. In any other era, what these homos call "populist vulgarity" (in their enemies), would simply be called common sense.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

they just overly police themselves

their attempts at playing the underdog are just embarrassingly pathetic

Attached: leftist-memes-(4).png (27.02 KB, 1211x153)
Attached: -globohomo.png (115.7 KB, 800x312)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

there's been at least 4 confirmed trannies and a bunch of fags that have posted here that I know of

Attached: cesspool.webm (405.67 KB, 640x360)

Jacob James
Jacob James

Evening all

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Haha I forgot all about watchdogs leejun. Tbh I can't see it being successful.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

at least 4 confirmed trannies
Only one that I know of and we slung him out.

and a bunch of fags
Who, 22st?

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

tfw no comfy tree wall town

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.29 MB, 1198x800)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

You can tell when a place has trannies because if you critiscise them you get banned

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Polticising games just means that they will age terribly, on top of that the game isn't even out yet and it's already dated, "muh refugees" banners are already about half a decade old, and occupy was almost an entire decade ago so the 99% is also dated.
At the very best the game will be mediocre, the series was dead from the first game, they are just trying to cash in on current affairs with their dead brand.

Attached: D8x4RDHXoAAH3d9.jpg (14.9 KB, 426x210)

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

there's two more on newbrit both crosspost here plus whatever westie is

and let's not forget about LSC

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

what's wack is that Ive seen those "painted" boards copy and pasted in different parts of the game. Now you may call that fickle but to me that seems like laziness when a good artist could do a new one nearly as quick

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

I'm not a tranny
LSC
What happened with him?

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Lad if a nonce posted here would that suddenly make us pro-nonce.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Daily Reminder 16 years old is legal and fine breeding age.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Yes but if you're 25+ it does smell rather noncey.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

giving the enemy cover
giving the enemy material for the siege

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

not planting trees on the walls of your starfort so when war comes you can chop them down and use them for stakes and reingorcements and shit

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Even chasing 25yr olds is a little too young for me FML.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Attached: sam-eyeroll-gif.gif (2.18 MB, 445x250)

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Lad, you can clearly see that two of the signs in that screenshot are the same. And yeah, it's really bloody lazy.

Parker James
Parker James

*my town gains a superior population due to having beautiful trees and BTFO's the barren wasteland next hill over epic style*

Attached: 1559922132989.jpg (102.9 KB, 956x538)

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

mfw all the girls I find attractive and all the girls who show me signs are clearly about 18
mfw I'm 31 (but look much younger)
I'm worried that if I ever do get involved with one I'll be considered creepy.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

sounds like over compensating to me, nonce

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

I can't imagine giving a shit tbh

Attached: isthismuuminserious.JPG (23.93 KB, 408x444)

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

*sieges your fort*

Ian James
Ian James

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (174.83 KB, 498x308)

Luis James
Luis James

Trips for Harry’s horns

James Cook
James Cook

well I'd be a daft cunt if I didn't know war was coming and didn't have all the trees down in time

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

*launches a nuke from a trident sub directly at your bollocks*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.74 MB, 1501x2000)

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

yeah none of that matters when your licking out her nubile nymph pussy :P

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

nubile nymph
:P

Attached: mlqhyu4pj7m11.jpg (76.65 KB, 1024x934)

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Attached: KR92wPQe9OEGl24b.mp4 (2.52 MB, 720x1280)
Attached: bab6b6acaeb69351ac880f8f226f6c86cb8f15e14cf6655c769454a2282fe52b.png (451.33 KB, 699x699)

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

bollocks getting neutron bombed tonight lads

Attached: brendo.jpg (457.53 KB, 1092x1378)

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Attached: nonce.jpg (82.47 KB, 750x909)

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

"It was then that Khodemchuk looked down and felt the impossible, the reactor lids, each weighing 60kg, jumping up and obliterating his bollocks like bowling balls."

Attached: fireman-sam.jpg (60.85 KB, 944x944)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

ah ffs lad

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Attached: antipodal-charles-sam.jpg (143.59 KB, 464x464)

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Attached: D.gif (2.51 MB, 400x240)

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

tfw a lassie is studying anthropology and wants to travel to exotic places

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

keeek

Attached: 1558300006445.jpg (158.48 KB, 680x834)

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Attached: 06c7d770603aa83a71ee6b6d9b8b0367afd68c7abf5ef0e277e59e5ec0bec9ef.png (310.45 KB, 333x236)

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

German Election Committee Bans Two-Thirds of Populist Candidates From Regional Election
breitbart.com/europe/2019/07/07/german-election-committee-bans-two-thirds-of-populist-candidates-from-regional-election/
The Saxony election committee has refused to allow two-thirds of the candidates of the Alternative for Germany (AfD) to run in this year’s regional election, citing technical discrepancies.
Only two months before the region of Saxony goes to the polls, the region’s election committee has decided that the populist AfD will only be allowed to run 18 of their 61 candidates in what is seen as a massive blow to the party, which is tied for first place in the region in many polls, Tagesspiegel reports.
The committee highlighted the fact that AfD held party congresses on two separate occasions to pick their list of candidates, using two separate election methods.
This, according to the committee, meant that only the first party congress, which saw 18 candidates selected, was actually valid.

Anti-Mass Migration Alternative for Germany Now Most Popular Party in East Germany
breitbart.com/europe/2018/09/08/anti-mass-migration-alternative-for-germany-now-most-popular-party-in-east-germany/
The populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) has become the most popular party in eastern Germany, according to polls, as new data shows Germans becoming more critical of mass migration.
A new poll conducted by polling firm Infratest dimap shows the anti-mass migration AfD passing Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) for the first time in the party’s history, scoring 27 percent compared to 23 percent for the CDU.
The results for the western half of the country highlight the contuining divide between the two halves of the country, separated for decades during the Cold War, with the CDU still in first place, followed by the leftist Social Democrats — who are far less popular in the east.
The polls come along with other data collected by Infratest dimap which shows a whopping 83 percent of Germans across the country feel the government has done poor job deporting bogus asylum seekers, while 69 percent say the government has handled migrant crime and integration somewhat or very poorly, Die Welt reports.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.28 MB, 1024x686)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

mummy bought the inferior crisp brand

Attached: joe3.jpg (35.01 KB, 314x345)

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Attached: 1558899013379.png (492.5 KB, 462x1052)

Austin Long
Austin Long

Maybe this is more appropriate since it's in east Germany

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.36 MB, 800x1021)

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Rhubarb, orange and ginger crumble for supper lads.

Attached: 068c86b5de890f2803149aff422ba95312200810e15333eb55028ed73c062511.png (951.85 KB, 1199x630)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

That sounds nice
Do you make yourself nice meals cause ur a chef? Or does it remind you of work too much and you eat simple meals

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Do you make yourself nice meals cause ur a chef? Or does it remind you of work too much and you eat simple meals

I make myself nice meals because the food I make at work isn't very creative, nor does it have flare.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

ywn experience the UK's mad lad 80s restaurant scene

Attached: eaee87dcba7eb87c9271a5aad46a11651779dfca2931cd0933ecace7491f7029.png (50.16 KB, 193x262)

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

That's respectable.
Is there any recipe you'd recommend for someone who is a novice at cooking, maybe to impress the ladies?

Become one of those tv chefs on those cooking channels I fuckin love those so relaxing to watch

Attached: D8Vee-2UEAEfuZu.jpg (116.95 KB, 1456x2000)

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Zig Forumsck/

Attached: britpol-cuisine.jpg (1.25 MB, 853x4800)

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

not rustlers but the other brand that do egg muffins can be nice sometimes tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (974.3 KB, 615x1021)

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Eton College to offer 12 free sixth form places
Eton College will offer 12 free sixth form places to boys "with tremendous potential but limited opportunity"
bbc.co.uk/news/education-48902808
The Orwell Award will be open to those who do not have the highest grades, recognising that their potential may have been limited by circumstances.
The places will be offered to Year 11 pupils at non-selective state schools and will cover full boarding fees.

inb4 all places go to ethnics

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Police called to school party after nine-year-old is accused of racism for saying BROWNIES - but his mom claims he was just talking about the baked snack
keeeeeeeeeeeeek imagine how bad it is today

Attached: D5fdUusWwAAJezk.jpg (66.59 KB, 1200x1101)

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

I was at the supermarket earlier and saw a middle ages woman buy half a dozen bottles of wine and a few Rustlers. Honestly pitied her existence.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

lad don't slag off your mum like that

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Police called to school party
by who? that's some evil teacher

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Make a soup/broth or a pasta dish tbh.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48900121

really

makes

you

think

Attached: f.png (430.37 KB, 578x684)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

tbh I did Carbonara once for a lass, and she liked it

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

my ma is a vegetarian and a terrible cooki'd honestly rather eat a rustler than anything she makes

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668073/Police-called-school-party-9-year-old-accused-racism-saying-BROWNIES-mom-claims-just-talking-baked-snack.html
There was a police officer with a gun in the holster talking to my son, saying: "Tell me what you said." He didn't have anybody on his side.'
WHAT DID YOU SAY
"b-brownies"
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST. GET DOWN
"w-what?"
PERPETRATOR IS RESISTING
BANG BANG BANG
STOP RESISTING
BANG BANG BANG
PERPETRATOR IS DOWN
BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 6dad45d227dd8a2a06717ec5ee78b9aa2b43b6061c56c207aaf14125637cfe06.jpg (101.66 KB, 632x1952)

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

What was so great about cooking for people in the 80's that can't be experienced today?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

America
1st amendment is just toilet paper at this point ain't it

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP) is an important cause of death in people with epilepsy. Average incidence is 0.2 per 1,000 persons/year in children and 1.0 per 1,000 persons/year in adults.

nothing suspicious here at all nosiree

Attached: t-(29).png (72.38 KB, 400x400)

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

I know some veggies who are decent cooks, but most of them tend to be shit

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

The Chefs and the culture, proper hardcore working class hardmen making nice food for toffs.

John Gomez
John Gomez

how ironic

Attached: D-p03u8XYAAwOzH.png (96.82 KB, 1000x1000)

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

I know a couple of vegan girls and they are pretty good cooks.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

culture in a kitchen is straight hellish smh ur a masochist

James Cook
James Cook

or 'e's an 'ard cunt and yer just a poof

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

tbh

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

someone orders more than 4 meals at once
in a restaurant with like 40 tables
chef acts like ive just stomped on his bollocks
maybe they should be a little 'arder smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (149.23 KB, 480x360)

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

YOU BLOODY NUMPTY WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LAMB SAUCE. ITS FUCKING COLD YOU DONKEY AND THE MEAT IS FUUCKING RAWWWWW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724.12 KB, 1136x640)

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Forgot to post this yesterday.

Attached: f.png (2.38 MB, 2879x1200)

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (254.51 KB, 400x430)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Its funny when Yanks try to say the UK is "cucked" its like ahem, at least we have some self awareness ham brain. We know our systems of power are fucked.

Attached: Spurdo-USA.png (248.71 KB, 557x557)

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Ive never met a vegetarian who is good at cooking.
I went out with a lass who didnt eat meat a few years back. Half the time she was surviving on noodles. We would go to McDonalds and she would get a burger without meat. It was the saddest thing i've ever seen. It caused her to be constantly sickly and in hindsight i bet half of her mental illness issues were related to her diet. She gave shit blowjobs

lmao you talk about it as if the men kicked out of the mines went into kitchens to whip up soufflés.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Attached: 9fa6d76aef166cafe075c6ad211bb997fb337b809311b811e7e29c820d569050.jpg (99.54 KB, 1173x960)

Andrew White
Andrew White

Always wanted to see a "Cooking with Gary Busey" program on the telly. Would be funny as fuck.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Careful lad, looks like he might be grooming you to harvest your fivers

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (685.36 KB, 796x961)

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

twitter.com/UberUK/status/1147792443238207488

Attached: 01.png (285.24 KB, 572x992)
Attached: 01.mp4 (1.55 MB, 720x720)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (78.66 KB, 480x360)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Rampart is a flamer.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

the full pride flag looks like someone has taken a shit on it

Attached: 6aaa.gif (1.69 MB, 640x360)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Attached: Gordon-Ramsay's-pizza-has-too-much-oil-ipJvRPNKdVo.webm (2.67 MB, 854x480)

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

top fucking kek

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (101.66 KB, 632x1952)

Nathan White
Nathan White

Not far from the truth tbh.

A professional kitchen making decent food is the last refuge of the white working class man.

Attached: 718ee1b0-a45c-49a8-93df-5a49d0b93c67-2060x1658.jpeg (439.66 KB, 1920x1545)

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

I always fuck up the crumble when I try to make rhubarb crumble.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

oops i shidded t. globohomo

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

It's long shift and shit pay sure but I don't think anyone in a top restaurant got there without culinary school.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Attached: 09876543567890876543567890-eton.png (141.52 KB, 479x339)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

nuggets
niggers confirmed.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

wagie confirmed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.75 MB, 1280x914)

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Stabbing at Eton?

Doesnt sound right.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Attached: 1422586425009.png (101.25 KB, 292x257)

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

seething wagies revolt against based neets
pepe puts wagecucks in wagecage

Attached: ddbf306d8456ffa6e2f4709f23504ff1be9d1cbb5e71f9cc37c61ba207af47b8.png (1.18 MB, 805x1199)
Attached: 1559086113051.png (790.05 KB, 1136x640)
Attached: 21c1a4656703d81b7e8981eb33837c8b1a6097cb5c33d69f46b272abba31f90f.png (877.59 KB, 1080x771)

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

kek, reminded me of this

Attached: william.png (1.06 MB, 986x992)

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Would it sound more like Eton if it was done with a Saber?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Marco Pierre-White, Raymond Blanc, Gordan Ramsey, and Heston Blumenthal never went to culinary school.

Culinary school isn't that important.

I

William Ross
William Ross

What is that third pic supposed to be?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

I think the employees had to sing happy birthday jej

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

did you, lad?

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

No, self taught and hard work.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

They were raised under Chefs though, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it doesn't happen I just think the vast majority of professional cooking staff come from schools.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

good lad

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

had to
It's just a matter of being polite and making the child's birthday tbh

Attached: wagie-dance.mp4 (2.89 MB, 1280x720)

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

I actually have a mate that's apprenticing in an up market Steak house.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

I read that Kitchen book by Anthony Bourdain and it was an entertaining read. Didn't make me want to work as a chef though. I assumed now that kitchens would be full of Poles and Lithuanians.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

smh

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek oc?
It's just a matter of being polite and making the child's birthday tbh
wagie tier cope smh

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

I assumed now that kitchens would be full of Poles and Lithuanians.
and Lithuanians.

Attached: 113f34b95550daac80bd3a2c5035f910fac8b98a73cfce4afc1fa2713344fd5b.png (161.02 KB, 1000x980)

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

tfw your pudgy egghead has to compete with chiseled migrants on dating apps

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (68.17 KB, 170x251)

John Bennett
John Bennett

I assumed now that kitchens would be full of Poles and Lithuanians.

In the larger kitchens the porters are very Balto-Slavic tbh. .

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (353.11 KB, 499x409)

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Naah I found it when trying to find the original pic.

cope
cheering up a child is cope

Robert James
Robert James

maybe fancing go awry

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Kitchens are horrible work places tbh

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

wagie logic smh

Attached: neet-pledge.png (201.99 KB, 663x715)

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

It's quite gratifying yo know they're removing themselves from the gene pool on the back of a twisted bit of humanism and liberalism.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

that time you brought a nigger kid with you to the cinema and he managed to spill a whole bowl of popcorn
Couldn't help smirking when I told the ticket ripper lad tbh

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

I can't find any examples of this waiters dancing memi tbh

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

That pic

Attached: 2eb6072ce2f61a2fe0b774446053ff08ef3775dbeb8db4b7c3a7fe1d7edef4c9.jpg (342.8 KB, 1200x1200)

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Which is why they infect academia and entertainment.

James Bennett
James Bennett

Really, lad? It's pretty common in restaurants, especially on weekends tbh. Drunk lads love bullying them

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

"teehee wagie enjoy toiling away all day!"
*wakes up at 1pm*
*does nothing all day*
*goes to bed at 3am*

Attached: NEET.jpg (628.82 KB, 989x4160)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

the original is better tbh

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

I have literally never seen it, and I never had to do so when working. Is it a yank thing?

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

strawman

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

cope harder, NEETfags

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (443.13 KB, 1020x425)

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

implying i'm neet
I could only wish to break the social and economic conditioning lad.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

you brought a nigger kid with you to the cinema
are you noncing niggers?

David Murphy
David Murphy

that pic
keeeeeeeeeeeeek tbh im just having a laugh smh lad
today has been and will likely go like this tbh:
wake up 1:30pm~
sleep on/off till 3pm
get out of bed at 5pm
go on computer
eat food at around 7-8pm if I remember
stay on computer till 3-4am
stay on phone in bed till 5-6am

Attached: 9a928e39a932e1d3143225f57108c24ad9b8408ec1bdb9db0de482b5eb64bc84.jpg (60.71 KB, 645x773)

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

got me tbh

Attached: 1398611179391.gif (2.28 MB, 187x155)

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

No I was paid to look after one for half a year

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

What do you have against sunlight or a hobby?

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

I'm just on a windup tbh, wagie v neet stuff is fun, although neetlife is one of the most depressing things in the world.

Fix yourself lad, sort your routine out and get some hobbies.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

this lassie is really pretty but she's 23 smh

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

how old are you?

John Butler
John Butler

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Why is there a problem?

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

she isn't 16-18

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

It just occurred to me that it all might be a case of sour grapes because they've sterilised themselves buying into the tranny cult.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

anti mass immigration
My god, it's depressing that this is as "baste" as any successful party can fucking be. Even the parties supposedly defined by common sense masculinity have to cede the argument to our enemies before they do anything else.
w-w-we're only against mass immigration
i-it's too rapid for us to successfully assimilate these people so that we can become the perfect rootless, tea coloured goyim

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

You want someone small enough to make your dick look big?

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Theory: the decline in home cooking is proportional to the growth of generation rent, and people are less likely to bother with cooking and stocking a kitchen if they don't own their home.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

no

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Not going to elaborate?

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

no more games

Attached: 1-moby-dick-gregory-peck-1956-everett.jpg (132.54 KB, 824x900)

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

moms
Stopped reading there.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

just need a breeding braphog that'll last a few years.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

That must have been hell.

How to get a 16-18 year old gf without hanging around schools being a paki rapist?

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

What's all this about waitresses dancing?

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

pretty sure a woman of 23 would. You would be able to put up with a 16-18 year old woman anyway.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

would
wouldn't

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Local shops, chip shops and other places that hire young thots.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

That must have been hell.
He was actually obedient but he couldn't help being a nigger at times. They moved to Sweden for better bennies.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

tbh it's just cope because I am afraid to message the 23 year old lassie. She likes traveling and is an anthropologist too

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

imagine being an anthropologist when you can just get better info about humans from e-celebs

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

too
wew lad, how's life in anthropology? would rather hear about that than thots

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

What kind of anthropologist? Because if it social anthropology, you'd end up throwing her of a fjord.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Jesus didn't exist because there was no J
You couldn't make this stuff up.

Attached: niggers-jesus.png (144.23 KB, 574x868)
Attached: ge.png (106 KB, 600x600)

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Nigger logic
And they wonder why most of Africa never left the stone age.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

I don't have enough confidence or self-esteem to ask out a shop girl. There is one I have my eye on but I know it will never happen. She looks about 18. Sometimes she looks lonely, but maybe thats just observing her as she toils.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

She is the anthropologist, lad. I just watch e-celebs

Let's assume the worst. Could be psychology, biology or culture.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Learned more from 5 years of Woes than a semester of Sociology,

Attached: c703315a5da5b74d228d367c3cc46379de17b923c78fd4f13613c65c3fcd6d49.png (54.62 KB, 262x284)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Just ask what type of anthropology it is, if it's biological you're in safeish waters.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

she's studying in a foreign land(England) which means she is capable of living on her own, flying on her own and studying on her own. I think I need a retard, lad. Bit intimidating tbh. But she's so pretty smh

Attached: 1534353941932.png (92.78 KB, 689x959)

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

sociology won't save the white race tbh

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

lad literal children can fly on their own, I have

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

What's the harm in just having a chat?

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

I guess it isn't a rational fear tbh. I'll stop pooping up the thread now. If anything living in a foreign country means I won't have to meet her for a while if we do hit it off

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

wait a sec lad, where are you from?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

not knowing how to pack or do airports was a big barrier to traveling for me. i mean i can barely keep enough nice clothing where i am, i'd be fucked in a foreign land. that said, i do think about emigrating to thailand a lot. the cheap life is probably worth more than the bennies here

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

um wales

Attached: 1534353941933.png (162.61 KB, 907x795)

David Parker
David Parker

Thailand has enough broke balding foreigners that thought they could live like kings there.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

mfw can't imagine ever taking a flight on my own
Tbh the other lad is probably wasting his time. Any thot who's travel-savvy is likely to be a whore.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

all those foreigners setting their location to Wales so that you can find them while searching locally despite them living in thailand
pls ship me to your country I be good wife
smh

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

tbh airports are surprisingly easy if you budget enough time in, and you get used to them very quickly my personal best any% was getting off the train at one 8 minutes before the flight was supposed to set off, but that was wearing a bag I could run in and using the security check skip

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

tfw

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (82.44 KB, 523x369)

Owen Long
Owen Long

have to get specific detailed instructions on how to use trains
too scared to use buses
would never even attempt planes
just get other people to set it all up for me

I swear I wasn't like this when I was 12

Attached: 40ee2857db6b90a448ce46fabb72ded7f1d832c05a58ec1651a0f99c2852e676.jpg (47.4 KB, 601x731)

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

lad why do you refuse to accept that you are ugly, you don't stand a chance with those lasses esp not online

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

iktf. Either you end up being trapped in the terminal forever or you get shipped off to a foreign land

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

smh

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

the security check skip
Was it at all like the scene on the train in ffvii?

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

tbh lad whatever number you're thinking of for a lass you need to drop by 2 if you're looking for a future wife and a family-oriented lass. You will have to go for thicc most likely or used goods single mummy.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

go to airport
become a foul NEET and camp under the terminal benches forever

Attached: Pepesmugmask.jpg (27 KB, 396x384)

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

wouldn't know lad, just told the queuewallah that my flights was going now, and showed him my ticket

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

I think Tom Hanks had a film like that but he found a way not to starve to death.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

well this lassie I find really pretty is probably not objectively pretty but unconventionally so. She looks a bit like a troll

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

numbering lasses
Are you talking about rating their attractiveness? Are you a yank, per chance?

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Trump hits back at UK ambassador who called him 'incompetent' in leaked memos
The US president says "we're not big fans" of Sir Kim Darroch who described Mr Trump as "incompetent", "inept" and "insecure".
news.sky.com/story/trump-britains-ambassador-has-not-served-the-uk-well-11758610

Darroch
These jocks have to be eradicated lads

Attached: 5FB397AA-BF24-461B-9B6A-D87C905E1027.jpeg (1.54 MB, 1497x1572)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

he tried to meet up with a purple haired, weird piercings, drawn on eyebrows cunt
Lad, it's clear she's just an amalgam of red flags from that tiny thumbnail.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

I think the looks deceive on that one, but she blocked me so it doesn't matter tbh

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

wouldn't it be nice if they actually criticised Trump for not following up on promises. Does anyone in the media actually do that?

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

that high-IQ quiet mormon lass with no friends who wore long dresses and fancied me as a teenager because I was the only one who got higher grades than her
smh she could have been a good wife

that time she overheard me talking about wanting to play Diablo II so a day later she gave me her brothers CD
never returned it

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

use that as an excuse to meet her lad

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

You mean irl her eyebrows aren't drawn on, her hair isn't purple and her nose hasn't been defaced?

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

jeej lad you're going to have to live with that one

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Attached: 1398877542646.jpg (61.86 KB, 431x431)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

No, just that she sounded like a lonely apolitical lass. She lives in a tiny village far north.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

youth is wasted on the young

Attached: 4e0d00bbaaf9d86ccc741cafe42498c3c1ff4f21a6ec9a7309ec7a37d2b033da.jpg (69.75 KB, 820x884)

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

that lassie who obviously liked you in middle school and high school but you figured she was below your standards so you never acted on it
she's now a single mummy

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

lass logs off
regret not sending message
lass logs on
too terrified to send message

Attached: 1559718274415.gif (1.56 MB, 600x449)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Attached: 1434193416859.jpg (77.41 KB, 554x390)

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Never knowing what being in love feels like.

Mason Green
Mason Green

that lassie
middle school

could you stick to one dialect please>>1223453

Attached: 12bda5ec26ff7ab7d77a32b5d5d3e86daf0d5554f5375506d4eca5ed9d755a91.jpg (56.46 KB, 620x801)

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

can't tell if you are bullying us or yourself, didn't you just recently get backstabbed by a whore

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

I meant medium school

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

medium school
levitate us lad

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Didn't you just recently get backstabbed by a whore.

Wut? Totally the opposite lad.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

smh that was ten years ago lad I doubt she remembers

smh

Attached: Untitled.jpg (143.95 KB, 745x713)

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

thought she his the debt from you

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Top keeeeeeeeeeeeek
twitter.com/paullewismoney/status/1147934270117359617

Attached: 1A6792C4-05F8-4634-9757-16271AA25333.jpeg (765.36 KB, 1205x1443)
Attached: FD2F6A0E-C869-438B-ADCB-ACEE55E416A9.jpeg (408.46 KB, 1194x970)

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

She did. He's just being all Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad about it (with reference to Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad thinking he's cucking another man by raising his child).

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

p…please I'm not racist I'm just calling him that because he asked

DROPPED

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

She hidden her debt from me and I gave her the marching orders. Financially illiterate, yes but not a whore.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Think he was being sarcastic, but it's difficult to tell.
Reminds me of the story I told the other day of my dad complaining about gypsies fucking up a carpark, only to be reprimanded by the policeman (on the phone) for referring to them as either "gypsies" or "gypos" (can't remember which one).

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

They tend to go hand in hand. In fact, being female tends to mean being a duplicitous trollop in the current year.

Tyler James
Tyler James

oh wow you really got us there lad

Attached: 1499552344115.jpg (97.16 KB, 415x454)

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

reading leddit comments on that article a lad posted earlier about chch

why do I do this to myself, these people are such fucking brainlets, theres the occasional insight into how our enemies think but its mostly low IQ soyim strawmen

Attached: 36e87a589a477c2e2178150dd173dcd1d7a2c105ef108b0de0fa8ffb865eef9f.png (842 B, 210x230)

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

haven't felt genuine love for a woman in years

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

How old are you?

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

I agree.

Fuck off wanker

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Which article?

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

ITT rn

Attached: e68a684a9f3314a672b9ef8b5cf950ce982364e9344e2ea2027c4430e1d6bd21.png (171.86 KB, 2100x1200)

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

You're back early.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

for her lads remember, for the last christian princess

Attached: e40f0bc45373dd69fb378ea8440e761648d2d149a0b89d5e17bd109093c7854f.jpg (1.59 MB, 1992x1972)

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

why does this cunt always ask me this

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

don't post that kike

Attached: Izzy-Mae-e1528297481849.jpg (356.27 KB, 1512x2016)

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

careful lads the thread police is here

Attached: 69ea3ea4b26e39c605e0c26101b44105be54a8f232c2cfc6498e4033b5fdd408.jpg (49.23 KB, 574x881)

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

You're just tempting me even more.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

herbie and sebastien are guarding tatiana in heaven lads

David Long
David Long

mfw the closest I'll likely ever know to love is the mania I felt about a couple of girls when I was younger
mfw this mania is what most people, and literally all women consider love to be
mfw all young women are unpleasable because they expect this mania to last forever

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

have sex

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

I doubt its possible to meet a girl 18+ in the current year who doesnt have debt.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Attached: Luigi-Lucheni-02.jpg (22.5 KB, 234x287)

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

She doesn't need guarding in heaven lad, communists don't have souls.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

oh wait wrong one

Austin James
Austin James

romanovs were degenerates

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

another massive cunt, bet he was manlet too

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

tatiana was not

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

JANNY ARE YOU OK JANNY ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK JANNY

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY, YOU'VE BEEN DABBED ON BY A CUTE CRIMINAL

Attached: htrnf.png (298.92 KB, 652x679)

Parker James
Parker James

night lads

Attached: Marco-Pierre-White---The-Perfect-Crackling-Trim.mp4 (309.15 KB, 640x360)

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Had a massive tantrum in court when they told him they were just going to charge him with a generic murder and not a political one, ended up writing a book about himself in prison and hung himself after a guard threw it on a fire.

Attached: Empress-Elisabeth-of-Austria,-1864.jpg (204.15 KB, 561x737)

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

snarchists were always a fucking memi

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

It's definitely a sign of whorishness in my experience (being feckless with money, I mean). It's also the norm as you say, which means whorishness is the norm (which it honestly seems to be). What really gets me about women and their whorishness is that they don't even enjoy sex that much. They base their entire lives about it and care about it more than anything else: but they don't crave or enjoy it as much as men. It's all just an expression of the utility of sex as the primary method of manipulating men and affirming female narcissism.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Sounds like a massive narcissist.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

then explain this photograph

Attached: tatina-slag.jpg (337.64 KB, 1080x1350)

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

same with the autist who killed president james garfield, he was an incel who was upset he had a fucked up dick literally not even lying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_J._Guiteau

Daniel White
Daniel White

Spent two hours talking to a nice girl today
she's really nice, pretty and cute
it was going real well, she's laughing and having a good time
I forgot to get her number when I left
turns out she had a mental breakdown and panics a lot
Did I dodge a bullet or did I miss the chance of having a really cute and dependent gf?

Attached: image.jpeg (21.45 KB, 338x338)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

keke

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

its fake, a real slavic lass would be dressed more euro trashy with faded jeans and a visible thong or something and Dolce Gabana shades

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

I guess we'll never know.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Its a troll lid

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

He also had another tantrum when he found out they didn't have capital punishment in that area since he wanted to be a martyr.

Upon his autopsy it was discovered that Guiteau had the condition known as phimosis, an inability to retract the foreskin, which at the time was thought to have caused the insanity that led him to assassinate Garfield.[48]

kek

Attached: 220px-Elisabeth-Österreich-1867.jpg (18.32 KB, 220x279)

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

visible thong
never seen that lad

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

She'd be dressed like bald and bankrupts new girlfriend.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

he was an incel who was upset he had a fucked up dick literally not even lying

AHEM, 22ST YOU THERE LAD

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

22st is going to end up assassinating a world leader

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

deleted

Attached: AE69A9CB-06E9-4339-8CB2-22CF43C11874.png (497.5 KB, 664x809)

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Who told you she had a breakdown and panics a lot?

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

guiteau had a based execution he danced up to the gallows

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

not farming mental gfs for carers allowance

Attached: smug-glasto-owen.jpg (50.96 KB, 568x544)

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Can't stop eating tbh

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Attached: 07753B27-60C8-4FB8-97C1-D1B5798D637D.jpeg (894.02 KB, 1177x1169)

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Her mother and when we were talking she eluded to it. Her parents are so fucking rich as well and she had that whole upper class private school thing going on.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

But guns are banned

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Fresh NORF

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

was she horsey?

Attached: horseygirls.png (411.05 KB, 547x454)

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

not grooming them into dependent waifu material

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

She used to have a horse but it's not her thing anymore.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

wales is honourary souf

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

How rich?

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Tens of mill. Her parents were throwing a party around their mansion, we went off together and just got talking.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

How the fuck did you get connected to such posh totty?

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Attached: 11cd70111cf14505efff4ded63fac272--dog-smells-english-lab.jpg (43.91 KB, 500x500)

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

this lad who missed this once in a lifetime opportunity with a lass

Attached: 15b9a8e46844485894cde88874ec0dcb53591e8f477699b4b2e560a8a5f2ca55.png (122.12 KB, 349x491)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

get rid of the special interests

these cunts MUST be joking

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

he's a williamoid obvs

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Grandfather knows the father
Best part is i'm usually shit with women and it was just so easy getting on with her

Attached: 81254134.jpg (13.18 KB, 227x272)

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

tfw no virgin neetiod gf with rich parents
why live

Attached: 1507671692016.gif (46.89 KB, 306x469)

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

mfw will never be invited to a party in a mansion

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

tfw no parasitic twin

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Williams don't have connections like that, lad.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Is he talking about lobby groups?

Luke Young
Luke Young

What does her father do?

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Army for 10 year but inherited his wealth.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Attached: 43055195-303.jpg (24.23 KB, 700x394)

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Did I dodge a bullet or did I miss the chance of having a really cute and dependent gf?
Both

David Turner
David Turner

Bears > Dogs

Attached: bloody-faced-polar-bears-04.jpg (60.85 KB, 700x478)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

You want to be Master or Blaster?

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

if i ever have bairns they will inherit my wealth i reckon. i won't be a fag and give it to all of them, just the oldest because they're always the most fucked up anyway

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

those are arctic wolves lad

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Lads why does nothing go right?

Attached: 1439415931388.jpg (57.75 KB, 540x429)

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

because you aren't assertive

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

What did his father do?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Attached: 1512172410793.png (30.1 KB, 406x452)

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

beekeeper

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

I dunno. I think women like sex. Some women. Maybe. I don't know if i've ever really experienced a woman truly enjoying sex. But half the time I don't enjoy it. As you put it it's a utility. Something I have to do for biological reasons. Not necessarily something I enjoy. I do agree that women are more manipulative than men. I've always known the worst thing a man can do is beat you to death. At least you know where you stand. The manipulation of a women hurts more, if they want it to hurt more. I've been manipulated by women into doing thing that turned out to be in a good way. Like when my mum manipulates me into doing things to better myself. But when a woman wants to manipulate in a malicious form of control. Well that can hurt more than any beating i've had to endure. It's the kind of manipulation can break a man.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Fuck off you drunk paddy.
Army as well but they had a shit ton of land in the colonies.

Oh and she was a strong Christian and faith was real important to her. She brought it up when we were talking about marriage and shit.

Attached: SA-bald.jpg (59.91 KB, 626x623)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Could you imagine a future where families are sold to people, I think it'd make a good short horror story.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

maybe if you were less of a poof things would have been different

Japan already has rent-a-families

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Don't like this lad smh. Missed an oppertunity with a lass, complains about it, brags about it, asks for why nothing goes right for him and refuses to listen to a reply smdh tbqh

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

probly fake tbh

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

maybe if you were less of a poof you would have a career in acting

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

brags about it,
Wasn't my intention. I'll stop.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

first time meeting a girl
talking about marriage

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

I meant like selling you a reproductive system in a society where all real interaction has broken down.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Give it a decade or so for things to continue the way they are and something like that will roll around.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Pretty sure I can buy a wife right now lad

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

She brought it up, but I did ask a couple questions to see if she had a boyfriend.

Owen White
Owen White

the question is what flavour

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

If I were a poof I'd have a career in acting :^)
messes up an interaction
instead of contacting people to see if he can get back in touch, he whinges to autists on a basket-weaving forum
Stop being a poof.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

it doesnt count if they are foreign

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Yes I'm sure miscegenation isn't one of the end goals.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

messes up an interaction
I forgot to ask her number and that was it. Where's your gf?

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Attached: 9f4f13574e0a34117880799564837ab8080eeb78bcd85ccc849e41ec8119e035.jpg (100.66 KB, 628x354)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Then try and get in contact, according to you you're connected to the family so what's stopping you.

Where's your gf?
Where's yours? :^)

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Attached: ascended-steiner-l.jpg (99.19 KB, 1200x1782)

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Go to her house tomorrow. Don't forget the boombox

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

nice oc

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.24 MB, 1200x800)

Andrew King
Andrew King

Swedish mum blames Brexit for drink driving crash

metro.co.uk/2019/07/06/swedish-mum-blames-brexit-drink-driving-crash-10125779/

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Then try and get in contact, according to you you're connected to the family so what's stopping you.
When I see her again (whenever that will be) I'll see if there is still something there.
Well it worked in the movies….

Anyway I've had my moan about it all, I'll let you discuss politics.

Attached: gold-top-milk.jpg (69.97 KB, 400x966)

David Taylor
David Taylor

That's more like it lad, but since you said you're connected to the family why not talk your way through 'til you get in contact with her.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Attached: download-6.jpeg (5.08 KB, 225x225)

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

is this a joke?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

usual chap was away tbh

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

I reckon her mum would tell me to bugger off. Considering she is still recovering from a breakdown I doubt the mum would approve.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

If you really hit off that well then you could use that to show that she's comfortable around you, which if anything would help her recover.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

how would one go about meeting autism-esque shy lasses to date when they are the type to not be on dating apps and dont go outside?

Christian Young
Christian Young

i dress up like a meter reader and then use daygame pua

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Get a job as a psychologist.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Headache and a ham sandwhich for dinner

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Church activity groups. I take it you do go to church, lad?

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

if only it was that easy tbh
see

Attached: 99a6048d6544ee3ba2a968e212d2eb5f3995beb7d1d2d553d748099d203cfb7b.png (93.42 KB, 883x990)

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Why on earth would I want to talk politics?

Attached: 1492519031051.jpg (27.62 KB, 643x844)

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

good lad no codeine to alleviate the pain?

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Already had one today because I fucked my shite up lifting weights for the first time in months

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Think I have a traped nerve in my thigh

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Your miserable day actually makes me feel better about the toil alarm that will go off in 7 hours and 7 minutes.

Attached: rSAG1cRa-400x400.jpg (24.66 KB, 400x400)

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Good lads

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

6 hours 32 minutes here.

Will still probably stay up another few hours.

Attached: htb.jpg (100.66 KB, 528x271)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

He'll probably get shit posting withdrawal symptoms before he's half way up the drive.

Chase James
Chase James

how many mg ?
its the most boring 'routine' I have ever had - i play no games, watch no tv or series, just go on Zig Forums and youtube smh - and i dont feel the constant burning desire to die tbh i just feel an overwhelming numbness and apathy towards everything like this tbqh lid.
good lad

Attached: 1542202145598.jpg (641.61 KB, 1000x667)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Attached: Pike56.jpg (179.75 KB, 615x320)

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

the number of posts in every thread about addiction to prescription drugs
This place is turning into mumsnet tbh.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

we have nothing to do at toil tomorrow so i asked toilstein whether we could come in a few hours late and still get the minimal toil done. his reply?
earlier you start, earlier you finish! let's get at it!
great, i have to be up in 6 hours just so he can be off by 3 for literally no good reason. so infuriating.

Attached: boomboomboomboom.png (413.21 KB, 640x426)

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

30 tbf

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

accuse him of sexual assault

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

not nearly enough talk about anal to be bumsnet.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

good lad
past few niteshifts have been pretty clear of it tbf
you taking copious amounts in between or normal amounts 30mg would do nothing for when i had some tbh

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

mumsnet

Attached: based-neet.png (68.99 KB, 664x372)

Chase Price
Chase Price

Just one at a time, trying not to kms anymore

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Ill need to sleep soon, tough day ahead and the bossman has broke me a long time ago.

youtu.be/ckulh3cSPuU?t=73

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-08-at-12.36.12-AM.png (817.75 KB, 1066x718)

Jacob King
Jacob King

ate mummies like this tbh they always make their sons lives worse

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Honestly who here among us would actually pursue the girl. It's years since i've really tried.

You need to make changes lad.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

good lad. I remember taking a lot and barely was breathing, heartbeat was very shallow and was really itchy but very warm and relaxed kek

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

overbearing mummies are the worst
You need to make changes lad.
i dont like not feeling shite so probably wont anytime soon tbqh lad

Attached: 354.jpg (37.07 KB, 680x684)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

keek. May the Lord bless you and help you endure this weeks toil lad. It's going to be a tough one for me too.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

Good lad.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Yep, I wouldn't. I just feel too drained, too depressed and too embarrassed about my position to pursue girls I like (and I don't meet any since I finished uni).

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

my dream job is to be an oyster farmer. i would distribute them too and drive all over the country in my refrigerated van visiting all the top chefs and restaurants

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

I've been there, where it hurts to try. When lack of success is more painful than not caring at all. Maybe at some point things will change for you lad. It's not my place to pass judgement and I apologise for trying to give unsolicited advice.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Attached: 9a928e39a932e1d3143225f57108c24ad9b8408ec1bdb9db0de482b5eb64bc84.jpg (60.71 KB, 645x773)
Attached: 1322796219001.png (57.2 KB, 500x382)

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Listening to it again lads

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

He hates life so he seeks death. Even in moderation long term use of Codeine cooks the liver.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Attached: 1521236614388.jpg (94.28 KB, 645x773)

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

forgot to give (You) sorry lid

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Vaping cbd tbh, headache is gone tbh

Attached: 14389779847.jpg (118.4 KB, 646x401)

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

tbh

Attached: Digital-Versicolour1.mp4 (7.5 MB, 1280x720)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Cider tbh

Attached: caee28be5b08c2b61833d02765d7337d2ce96dc17f94fdb32e7fa0f9bd3dbeb7.jpg (77.41 KB, 1024x789)

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

getting to the thread late and reading the saga of the mental breakdown totty all in one go

Attached: wojak-shadow.jpg (19.19 KB, 700x700)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Why does Youtube keep deleting the Bloomer Playlists?

It's almost as if they want me to be depressed.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

STEINER

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (571.82 KB, 682x450)

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

roman coinage appears in britain for a little bit and then disappears again
kek, continental funny money OUT tbh

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

It's that time lads

Attached: ricardo-party.mp4 (9.97 MB, 640x360)

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

That song is unironic kino tbh

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Im the same. Drained, depressed, and embarrassed. The worst thing about it is that i'm not really in too bad of a position. I know its just low confidence and poor self esteem.

Not to worry but thanks anyway lad.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

1:06

Attached: 1494359433656.gif (2.62 MB, 454x280)

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

none of that euro money ta' very much, luv me sterling simple as

Map videos are a comfy watch.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

keeke

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

relate to this post a lot. i'm always embarrassed and depressed but i'm not in that bad of a life position. definitely could be better. there's a big jump you have to make towards property ownership and possibly family in your thirties and i'm not sure i'm going to make it though. actually quite sure i won't but you need hope.

Attached: Nigelmenace.jpg (188.92 KB, 643x615)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Opiates are rough. I've had my share and it damaged me bad. Don't dare touch codeine for fear of where it will lead me. Can't risk a habit again. I dont envy anyone who uses.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

No Atia of the Julii mummy gf

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

STEINER I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE COME OUT YOU COWARD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626.34 KB, 1379x576)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

who here among us would actually pursue the girl
If she really were that perfect I'd be doing my utmost tbh

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH==

Attached: 1436474439142.gif (2.65 MB, 284x206)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Are you the lad that posted the song last night?

Attached: ricardo-memes.mp4 (14.9 MB, 480x360)

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Attached: ----.mp4 (2.36 MB, 460x258)

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

I think so, I cant remember, think it was a couple of days ago unless some other lad posted it last night

David Cruz
David Cruz

We'll make it lad. We all will. I keep hope because without everything is already lost. My nan told me a story a couple of months back. My grandad was 35 when they met. He had returned from the war some years prior and not really recovered. She was 21. Within a year they were married and within 2 my dad was born. He confided in her that he had thought wife and children would never happen for him, but in the end it did and made everything worthwhile for him. I know it's a different world to 1958 but that gives me hope.

It seems like he has only just met her, and that she is damaged. So I dunno if perfect is the correct description. I'd like to think i'd also do my utmost but we shouldn't be too harsh on him is what I was getting at.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

good lad listening to all of them at the same time
ywn listen to hank williams while killing kr*uts

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

just makes me sick seeing yank mutts rampaging across europe killing good lads at the behest of yids, sickening tbh

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

The nights roll into one smdh

Attached: 2a57007097ec2c5cc76deaca0bc76d10918c6392e74a53e546117ac0c5cb8b70.jpg (56.11 KB, 879x984)

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

ALL FOR THE LOVE OF SUNSHINE, THE LORD SMILED DOWN ON THIS LIFE OF MINE AND GAVE ME THE LOVE OF SUNSHINE

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Attached: 1462999342992.jpg (200.96 KB, 1024x1024)

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

t.bases everything on wanky kraut philosophy

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Attached: 1466022904992.jpg (122.77 KB, 1142x704)

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

lads I think I hate heidegger

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

he is just word salad in some parts

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

I appreciate that lad. Best of luck to you too.

Alright im off to sleep. Goodnight chaps.

Attached: Dibnah-on-England-and-the-Fall-of-Rome.mp4 (11.57 MB, 624x360)

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

when lou carpenter was addicted to pain killers

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

night bruder

Attached: aryan-brotherhood.jpg (16.95 KB, 800x399)

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

nite lad

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Good lad.
np lad, and cheers lad. I think I need it this week. Noight.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

what is it with yanks wearing oversized clothing?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (492.93 KB, 581x393)
Attached: e5201e766adc500664118353b22311456a56ca27dcb6831e8b4e4a9d6ba48f41.png (219.82 KB, 378x379)

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

that is a nice story. it's within our reach, but there's a sense nowadays that something horrible's coming. in general pessimism of the future is kind of self fulfilling even if it turns out to be correct to think that way.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Reviewbrah specifically wear old fashioned suits that are oversized

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

i never saw this fredkino

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

its called a sack suit

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

sack suit
Lad, don't get bollock destruction lad excited

Attached: D-bj35tWwAAh2W0.jpg (37.61 KB, 586x669)

Adrian King
Adrian King

keep finding this shite in my mene folders
what a waste

Attached: 1463790755413.jpg (2.66 MB, 4896x2448)

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

cringe smh

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

dump

Attached: 1523748432094.gif (1.89 MB, 320x320)

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

t. 75% less testosterone than his grandad

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

it seems clear to me now that the biggest debate in the coming years with lefties and libs will be "what is white" its the go to argument whenever immigration gets brought up and its fucking boiling my blood at this point

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

lad… you don't even know how bad its going to get with mutts

Attached: 1557467131250.png (375.51 KB, 850x435)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

tfw this image makes me want to eat doritos right now
smdh

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

He inherited them

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

yeah we do it's called Brazil.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

I was watching this earlier and couldn't believe how many wogs/mystery meats were in it,with this sort of thing i expect to see billy bob and cletus from kansas not Miguel from el salvador

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

how the fuck do people like that even get made jesus christ its literally like the memmies, the mongrel sino jew controlled AI aristocracy global favela UN elysium project is coming along very well

Attached: 1520983554209.jpg (713.74 KB, 900x762)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Lowest common denominator end up in the US military, it's their version of welfare. So not really that surprising.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Reading Wind in the Willows atm such a comfy book, makes me wish I lived in Edwardian Britain.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

white hispanics

Attached: 48908-100001524558198-5525-n-1--400x400.jpg (17.39 KB, 400x400)

Connor Green
Connor Green

used to love reading that to my niece

Attached: feel.png (101.17 KB, 356x333)

Camden James
Camden James

Good lad, Hopefully one day you'll be reading it to your own children.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Attached: le-reddit.png (46.36 KB, 720x812)

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

ywn be a dad

Attached: Helper-15.png (101.05 KB, 657x527)

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHERES THE FUCKING EXIT

Attached: efe6ad7208b2a80f60521e369cbe5d51137de75d8e46a44f9e7cd6939bc65ea2.jpg (130.75 KB, 1395x845)

Elijah James
Elijah James

ywn be a dad

Attached: steiner3.webm (4.66 MB, 1280x720)

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Yeah, we're the only ones who have to define and justify ourselves as a people where anywhere else it's taken as a given. Insidious demonic cunts.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (85.55 KB, 1920x1080)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Yeah that's why I've noticed people using the phrase 'people of European decent' rather than white recently.

David Nelson
David Nelson

the us military is an assemblyline of death. very little competency is needed at the grunt level. think the chinks glueing the battery in your phone are engineers or have completed their primary schooling?

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

<watch

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Attached: 4D9E1E55-E6BB-4D82-8E88-44942F42A5B4.jpeg (312.03 KB, 1785x1044)

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Keep having panic attacks

Attached: 1546420102769.png (202.08 KB, 574x430)

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

lad, there is only one solution for that: killing hookers

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

I stopped having them months and months ago and for a few hours now I'm getting them randomly like before.

Attached: 1fe87dff97c2cff0d78394217230ec03c2121534ff0b145d12c6ce82f0443bce.png (177.92 KB, 1024x697)

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

you could move to america and take cbd.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

the church lass who is bringing a nigger didn’t say hi this week either.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Have to be up in 3 hours for hard toik. Drinking all my booze so there's no temptation. Tomorrow I go dry or I die.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

*toil
smh

Attached: toilmen-rise-up.jpeg (18.34 KB, 300x400)

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

joining islam, lad?

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIST

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Get fucked lad

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

hopefully your asian princess doesn’t have a mustache.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

anyone else hide their poos in public buildings, then check back months later to see if they’re still there lol

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

May God help you.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

this is what the muskrat video is like if it was anime

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

my diq is so hard: germany’s economy is collapsing.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Attached: aryan-brotherhood.jpg (16.95 KB, 800x399)

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

can’t do kino, lad. “unlimited” data means a month of 128kbps after binging.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

i should email apple about a problem i have with their kb, it doesn’t autocomplete the word swastika to the emoji/unicode thingy.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Based.
reminder Kenshiro is an avatar of muscular Christianity.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Night lads. And death to "night' posters.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

*grabs you, then gives you a (you)*
are you toiling lass?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-06-at-2.31.57-PM.png (271.42 KB, 582x406)

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

morning people are homos.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Attached: scottstrider.jpg (110.83 KB, 600x401)

Charles Young
Charles Young

Attached: comfy-dryden.jpg (89.1 KB, 377x326)

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

people who aren't nightowls

Attached: 098d716e0298f3e57416c202e8124e83e1d03b93563abc0840a14953323f1794.jpg (65.9 KB, 960x960)

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Attached: 551C9928-51DD-46D4-8386-6EE640B999B3.jpeg (24.95 KB, 333x252)

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Attached: 87D87C43-4250-4D72-B0CD-7E7B1081767B.jpeg (23.03 KB, 253x248)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

g-d bless yahweh damned r&d

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Attached: 1537966911346.jpg (30.44 KB, 390x429)

William Taylor
William Taylor

Attached: tfw.jpg (77.57 KB, 257x265)

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

fuck

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

uh hmm

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

I am so fucked for tomorrow lids

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

WAKEY WAKEY WAGIE BOYS

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Thinking of just staying up and doing an all nighter,

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Doggos are spiritually pure representations of our connection with God.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

I ain't nothing but a hound dog.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

fuck

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

good lad

Carter Price
Carter Price

2 hours sleep is better than nothing I guess.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Attached: 36074377-2401-403D-886E-1481D5A546B4.jpeg (72.31 KB, 1200x630)

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Just fuck off.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

been scaring yourself recently? the fear back?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Has helmer been hacked? smdh

Attached: premature-orangulad.jpg (62.93 KB, 1024x768)

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

esoteric presleyism

Attached: esoteric-donuts.mp4 (14.26 MB, 404x720)

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Attached: 6B7F2A4F-096E-4A66-B515-978C36811739.jpeg (164.16 KB, 555x989)

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

what makes you say that?

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

tfw playing map autism at 5am

Attached: 20190708050343-1.jpg (338.73 KB, 1920x1080)

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

want a cookie

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

before steiner banned them all, brits were here at this hour. smh

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

brits have been rangebanned for years. only grockles and expats here now. it's all a big larp. personally i'm on a vpn in cheadle

Attached: wizzardfreg.png (37.24 KB, 300x250)

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

lads

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

inquiry re the wanker’s license: does the crown offer discount weekly or monthly wank licenses to foreign nationals on holiday?

-gonzerned world citizen

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

night lads

Attached: maneatingburrito.webm (2.56 MB, 360x640)

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

fuck off

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

tbh

night lid

Attached: aussie-poster.jpg (64.62 KB, 720x852)

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

as an american, what can i do to keep guns on london streets?

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

nail them to the ground

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Zig Forums is a very interesting spook op. so is gab. they think they are so clever. but they have no cure for the skyrocketing sense of rage.

Leo King
Leo King

not used gad, i'm dabbling with bitchute rn but still use youtube mostly

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

gab is going down the tubes

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

this is the last beer for a few weeks, can't keep going into toil like this and spending the the first half of the week in a withdrawal daze. enough i say

Attached: angry-pepe.png (519.43 KB, 655x444)

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

good lad

Attached: 9pm.jpg (39.31 KB, 399x351)

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

had a nightmare where I had a gf
woke up to no gf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (525.74 KB, 1600x948)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.36 MB, 1920x1080)

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

black pride
This enables white pride.

Attached: pride.jpg (45.5 KB, 600x500)

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

reddit drama
No-one gives a shit you fucking redditor, fuck off.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Good lad.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

this

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Is 'the forest' worth buying lads. Don't play games anymore tbh

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

I'm an Alabama nigger

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Attached: IMG-20190707-230016.jpg (45.79 KB, 953x414)
Attached: 891218cf948063f63a8568267a7d2bd73ea7c2403dc482a5c12728823dd2e34f.jpg (536.4 KB, 1000x773)

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

you will never be ajax and slaughter countless trojans alongside your buddy ajax

Attached: abstract-feel.jpg (37.07 KB, 680x684)

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

ywn be a BIG AJAX dad

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Attached: TEMP2n.webm (8.19 MB, 720x480)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

4 hours sleep

Attached: fb54d5b6965425b1505e0d4e669d212628bd285eb410327a06defaf43ff6317a.jpg (163.59 KB, 841x898)

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Fucking hate anxiety tbh a neet should be getting at least 12 hours

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Attached: e8412043ba3fb59554ec7a4b4135476737e7ba3084d80d0a4f5a3e5afc021483.png (138.63 KB, 390x314)

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

obligatory penis size on dating sites

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

7 tbh

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Attached: wojakeyes.png (170.05 KB, 500x500)

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Odysseus is a manlet but everyone respects him because manlets are smart and cunning cunts

James Watson
James Watson

Getting a gf who is into evolution might not be a good idea when you have a cripple dick smh

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

be me
over 50
divorced
business is going well
two sons 17 an 19
want more kids
my new partner is 29
If a woman likes you and she's legal don't worry about her age.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (385.84 KB, 675x600)

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

manlets are smart and cunning cunts
didn't stop him from getting lost on the way home though smh

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

as well as monitoring groups, communities and discussion boards on 4chan, Zig Forums
Bit worried tbh

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

ISD's founder and president was George Weidenfeld, Baron Weidenfeld.
Category:Jewish emigrants from Nazi Germany to the United Kingdom

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

What are you supposed to do with a gf anyway?

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

What do you do with your gf lad?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

hullo yes I intend to firebomb al-medinah mosque in brighton at midnight tonight (monday the eighth of july) because I consider demographic replacement to be a very real threat and I have been radicalised by online hate-speech. please consider this to be a specific and actionable threat okay thankyou.

this post was made from my real ip address and not a vpn

monitoring online groups is the voyeurism of the political world tbh. it's pathetic and you should pay these people no heed. don't be dumb and get yourself count dankula'd, but don't let these people affect your way of thinking just by threatening to look at you.

Attached: best-gchq.png (14.29 KB, 626x526)

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Stuff that you would usually do with your gf, but in my case more fine dinning and weekend trips.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

monitoring online groups is the voyeurism of the political world tbh
THIS
also post gore like we used to 15 years ago when media found out about /b/

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

I’ve fled to UK and am heading to Abkazhia. Come get me glow in the dark NIGGERS

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Do you have to talk to her? Don't like talking and don't like trips smh. Not sure if I am cut out for this

Parker Long
Parker Long

lass, it sounds like you don't actually want a gf

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

well I do and I don't

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Anyone know any good books about Victorian heroes?

Tyler King
Tyler King

He isn't ready for a relationship.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (149.25 KB, 220x337)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

isn't that just all made up?

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

back at the Old Bailey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (78.73 KB, 629x402)

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

No

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

I want to ride on the back of the bus.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

He gets off for being mentally ill
If has been diagnosed with these he has proven himself to be a danger to society and needs locking up, additionally those responsible for not already excluding him from society need locking up.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (77.18 KB, 624x394)

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Labour is now a racist party, and the only honourable course of action for members who care is to leave
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/08/labour-now-racist-party-honourable-course-action-members-care/
As a Jew, I

Attached: 841e8457c38b90ec7c06dbaf32976e39e19685860150a7a31c56ee8a8eec0167.jpg (44.16 KB, 960x539)

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

As my dad would say you're probably the best equipped to feather her nest, a bloke the same age as her really couldn't afford her unless he was doing extremely well.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Just reply with Lewontin's fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Watch out your ex-wife doesn't come back and try steal your money made after she left.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

thanks lad, she's doing quite well herself
mindful of it, she already got the house in divorce settlement

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (211.39 KB, 233x432)

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

You have to try for a year…?

Attached: 3a90b0bd7de3dcfe6bbc1071ec19a383482e26d5e0c549cd00cff9bea41fab9d.png (573.29 KB, 1278x993)

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

It can take that long, the woman having an orgasm is supposed to increase chances as well as the position adopted by her after ejaculation.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

It could just be indicative of how low fertility has become I suppose. Then again the average age of couples trying for kids has got older as well.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Yes, it's true.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

“The far right is able to take ownership of the ‘grey zone’ around contentious issues like migration because politicians and society are less willing to take on the role of thought leaders in these areas for fear of public outcry and outrage,” said Ebner.
In what universe is this kike living. All of these "contentious" (which is to say, unpopular) issues are condescended to us from on high and always have been. It's literally only detached, but dictatorial, elitism which has seen immigration of non europeans foisted upon us (as well as the narrative and language which is permissible regarding it).

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

We actively tried for about 8, went through the doctors for IVF, the wife miscarried on our last good egg then weirdly she got pregnant naturally 2 months after the miscarriage while we were jumping through the adoption process hoops.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Attached: 2019-07-08-Telegraph-LabourRacistParty.png (648.05 KB, 633x2600)

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Fertility is still poorly understood, I've known women that were told they were infertile and then conceived years later.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

that pregnant lass
Nice.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Apparently it's fairly common for women to conceive soon after miscarrying. My mum told me that anyway. Not sure if there's anything in it.

William Cox
William Cox

Congrats lad. What are your rough age brackets?

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

a structure that is so institutionally racist that it is under statutory investigation by the equality and human rights commission
These kikes…
I would hope this is turning some leftoids into actual antisemites; but I know the narcissism which defines the left will not allow for that. Bloody bizarro world we're all forced to inhabit smh. Between this and the thing I quoted from that guardian article above, telling us that our elite needs to take the lead on the issue of immigration: I honestly believe that these are the end times.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

TfL starts harvesting signal data today
Data gatherers will use beacons in stations that keep a tab on devices with the Wi-Fi capability switched on, whether or not the user had joined a station's network.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223711/Experts-warn-London-commuters-turn-phones-Wi-Fi-Tube-stop-tracked.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485.98 KB, 634x423)

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

crowbaring into epsteins apartment
its like a vtmb level

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.42 MB, 1200x800)

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Glad my Nokia is an ancient brick.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

Afternoon, lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.67 MB, 1080x1350)

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

How was Cardiff?

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

females in bullet proof vests
This ride can't end soon enough.
one of them has an arm covered in devil markings
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EDGY.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

We we're 37 going on 38, we'd been having unprotected sex from appoximately 25 but actively tried since 29. The wife got pre-eclampsia and she was born 5 1/2 weeks early at 3.11oz but she's now the tallest in her class and quite a firey little monster at 2 years old.
Thanks I've not heard that.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

I won't have to deal with Cardiff until Wednesday-Sunday.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Are you being put up for the half week?

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I don't know what you're expecting, lad. It's just cardiff. Fairly dull, but comfy. The weather's nice as well atm. It's not like you're off to london or one of the utterly depressing towns/cities like swindon or swansea.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Supposed to taking lift there with my sous chef, but I don't know yet tbh.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

that’s the only way to prevent malicious wifi networks.

William Johnson
William Johnson

diary posting is alias building common to the agency. it’s used by mor informal scams like To Catch A Predator.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Very happy for you and your daughter.
It took me about a year for each son. Wondering what it will be like now. Doctor says that my sperm is still of good quality and virility. Must be all the supplements that I eat and active lifestyle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (402.76 KB, 800x426)

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

imagine a system so dysfunctional it paid people to larp online. imagine being such a tard you believed you were doing something useful.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

elaborate?

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

twitter.com/thisislaurat/status/1147899000705691649

I wouldn't go. Hate camping.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (381.28 KB, 618x862)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Very happy for you and your daughter.
Thanks man, I couldn't ask for more, ok well the cash for another child would be nice but our our age I don't want to risk my wife especially as it wasn't an easy birth. Keep up with the super male vitality to beat the scoobs and their kalergi plan.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

you can setup an access point that only serves up malicious redirects. or one that spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine).

William James
William James

I'm just organising our yearly summer camp to the inner Hebrides. Don't you like being outside?

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Little spooked tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.13 MB, 2048x1165)

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Love outside but also prefer a cosy b&b or a holiday cottage to camping in a tent.
Where would you redirect? Like fake bank websites? Could you set up wifi redirects to some red-pill materials? Imagine the lulz.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

banana loaf tbh

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

disgusting monument
disgusting mayor

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.13 MB, 1200x1049)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (44.36 KB, 589x211)

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

this isn't the special forces raids that Q promised me smh

William Cook
William Cook

smh he really is going to get away with it. hope we see some vigilante daftyism tbh

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Don't care about the supposed antisemitism in labour, but I care greatly about the very real anti-white and particularly anti-English sentiment in labour and our establishment more broadly that has had real world significance

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

the america 7/7 was smaller, but more interesting. 5 cops were killed by a nigger sniper in solidarity with black lives matter. back then, britbings were sure hat blm bullshit wouldn’t cross the pond.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

They are a party for muds and marxists only now, I am glad they will be gone soon.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

back then, britbings were sure hat blm bullshit wouldn’t cross the pond
tbf we don't really have it here the way it is in the states

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

that was mad, they blew him up with a bomb strapped to a robot lmao

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Foreigner here, why is /newbrit/ so gay while you guys seem fine

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

out

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

hate camping
*shoots you for being a poof*

Attached: spotter-ray.gif (72.79 KB, 300x275)

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

you can't beat the english countryside!
*seethes in welsh*

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

the nigger sniper was the first suspect killed in the us by robot. the robot was rigged with explosives.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

They've photoshopped the peas on upside down!!!!

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

700 injured
Didn't know this. Or is he just numbering all of the people injured for any reason in london on that day?

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

early instar.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Attached: kek2.png (483.92 KB, 460x665)

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

I'm a loyalist colony am I allowed to stay

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

newfoundland?

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Nah Cunt

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

out

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

good night cunt

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

lmao

Attached: D-8mMQKXYAAFpas.jpg (159.83 KB, 897x1200)

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

hating on newbrit

Attached: newbrit-comfy-terraria.webm (5.93 MB, 960x540)

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

how many trannies does it have now?

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

North Devon coastguards resign after reprimand for rescuer who took teenager to hospital in own vehicle
senior coastguard who quit after being demoted for taking a teenage casualty to hospital instead of waiting two hours for an ambulance said the experience has left him “numb”
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/north-devon-coastguards-resign-telling-taking-teenager-hospital/

fucking ridiculous

Attached: D-8C7UWXsAEXMHG.png (28.42 KB, 563x338)

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

get to my age lad and we talk

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

It isn't though
2-3 but they're bullied if they try posting about it and have been bullied off the board atm after the 'head' tranny's name was revealed.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

None.

Attached: goth-slav-dancing.webm (1.28 MB, 640x480)

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Westie is Burak posting

smh

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

why are you here then

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48830980
interdasting

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Different conversations on each board, both of which take my interest

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

spending time with spic
smh tbh lad

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

kate hoey standing down awoooo

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

I browse lots of different boards like most image-board users.

Attached: comfygos.png (230.25 KB, 409x407)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Westie refuses to ban him to the bane of every other poster on the board, despite his constant religion d/c

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

(chk'd)
threat

Attached: j-(7).jpg (201.77 KB, 1156x1180)

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

despite his constant religion d/c
Top fucking keeeek, you know he goes to other boards and seethes about Christ? He's an absolute spastic.

Attached: -k-(1).gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Ngl my patience does wear thin with posters who do nothing but be toxic and argue, can literally feel their negative energy sapping my loosh.

Attached: slepey-goslin.jpg (9.64 KB, 359x282)

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

projections from independent bodies such as the Pew Forum saying there is no sign of this happening in the coming decades
links to this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (265.54 KB, 469x846)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

That's why I send them to your board :^)

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

what did they mean by this

Attached: t.jpg (10.71 KB, 180x280)

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

bureaucracy. insane, inhumane, unstoppable, and everywhere.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

fresh

Attached: bread.jpg (22.77 KB, 647x390)

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

putting the special into special forces

William Taylor
William Taylor

tfw ginnie will soon have barely any chance of having a child
Smh

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit