My teacher is a cuck

This is a common occurrence in the classroom BTW, I'm assuming it's to accelerate the indoctrination.
I think he's trying to hint at something guys

Attached: teacher_0.jpg (620x413, 32.36K)

You need to be 18 to post here.

You have to not be a faggot to post here, faggot

Dox him, faggot.
Give us his info.

Sorry kiddo, come back when you've grown up.

Attached: 0a9423acc07fa72f893892552e20e8fc8bdbd7b9ea9435bb242b6716edc77ac8.jpg (636x438, 153.83K)

Would if it wouldn't risk my identity being revealed as well

I'm in college

leave the classroom

Even worse. You are going into $100,000 into kike bank debt to get brainwashed. Fucking embarrassing, you traitor.

Attached: 1471983800309.png (233x219, 128.46K)

Professors teach many classes. Each class averages 30 students.

Too late to become a NEET at this point

reported for kiddie blogposting

Let me guess, it’s “City of God” or something like that. Movie about Favela monkeys in the 80’s. It was (((critically acclaimed))) when it came out back in 04. But like most Huezillian cinema, it’s got racemixing out the ass. If you are in High School and if you are, wait a few years and then come back when you’re older and wiser just wait for the year of Holohoax classes, hope you like reading Night and watching Schindler’s list.

We need a stupid college kid complains general thread so this shit stops

You are not white.

Attached: 1455438848276.png (749x434, 54.26K)

Redpill fellow students and dox him

Post the name of your school and the name of the professor. Post how much the baseline tuition is (or we can figure it out if you are a complete faggot). Then meme you are going x amount into debt to sit and watch movies in a class. If we start taking the names of institutions which are just debt creation memes and spreading them, we might be able to demonstrate what a joke academia is. Videotape your professors being useless. Lets crash this system.

No one cares.

We were lucky to watch two movies a year, user. Just put your head down and have a nap.

Attached: oldguycrying.jpg (750x934, 136.82K)

No, they just need to be banned.

Yeah, that one exactly.

We have to write about the dumb shitty movies we watch in his class afterwards