OPERATION JEWISH PRIVILEGE – 10/31/18

It's Okay To Be White was fantastic and effective.
This Halloween we have something even more spooky in mind.
It's a two pronged operation:

1) It's Okay To Check Your Jewish Privilege

2) It's Not Okay To Have Jewish Privilege.

Jewish privilege is the main privilege of the world.

"I don't have anything against Jews, I'm just pointing out the fact that they have a whole lot of unacknowledged privilege when compared to minorities or whites."

"Fellow Jews, we need to check our privilege."

Attached: INOTHJP.jpg (1920x2485 240.09 KB, 256.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187922780
youtube.com/watch?v=STA92WYcCUA
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#jewsarenotwhite&src=typd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Discrimination
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not falling for it.

I think you might be close to a good idea, but this is not exactly it.

"It's Great to be a Gentile"

literally anything where you can make the pretext of the argument something you have to assume is true when thinking about it is great, like here, you have to presume that Jewish power exists

Don't be so salty you inbred loxist. It's important to bring the term Gentile back into the cultural lexicon to create distance between jews and everyone else. Gentile could be a unifying term for CivNat bullshit and a stepping stone against jewry

these are good too

Attached: IOTMLOWB.jpg (1920x2485 247.91 KB, 241.27K)

"ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITIC"

"PALESTINIANS ARE SEMITES TOO"

"IT'S OKAY TO DIVEST"

Honestly, just change it to "It's healthier to make White babies"

"FREE ISRAEL: FREE PALESTINE"

"ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITIC"

KHAZARIAN MAFIA

Your definitely on to something with this.
But the first part can be improved by making it more vague and closer to what SJWs would actually say.

Resist Jewish Privilege

Deconstruct Jewish Privilege

Raise Awareness of Jewish Privilege

I agree with "Resist Jewish Privilege," it can take power back from the retards of #Resistance and it's less of a buzzword than Deconstruct.

I see more value in that last one. LARP as a leftist pushing the idea Jewish privelage is crushing minorities. Appeal to "fellow jews" in the same way they appeal to (((fellow white people))) to check their privelage and give away their status and resources to the "underprivelaged". Do not conflate this with "Israel needs diversity", the idea should be to isolate this as another part of the privelage problem. Let it organically be connected to those things, all while you agree and amplify in leftist circles.

Cosigned. They (((Raise Awareness))) all the time. There's no reason not to larp as a self depricating jew, a pissed muzzie or some other commie bastard just trying to (((Raise Awareness)))

Leftists will just shrug because they believe the holocaust justifies it. Remember, they justify BLM by slavery.

But also keep in mind that leftism is fundamentally who/whom.

Resist is the best because it co-opts the bullshit #RESIST hashtag agenda.

Attached: Raise awarness.jpg (1920x2485 187.65 KB, 173.84K)

I still like the original idea though
REEEEEEEEEEEE KILL WHITEY
(remembers It's Okay To Be White)
REE?
REEEUHFNBSVAGDKNDV *explodes*

If we establish the fact that Jews have huge privilege, but its justified because of some historical event that would still be a step in the right direction.

But they would never accept the concept of black privilege. Because they clearly live a lower class lifestyle.

Step 3 would be to dive a wedge between the two. Talk about how Jews are exploiting black people by trying to 'appropriate' their victim status. Remind people how most slave owners were Jews etc.

To be honest, I agree, but I see this as an opportunity to sow chaos in their ranks. D&C works both ways. Deep cover anons with plausible profiles posting this after a month of real LARPing, be it in person, online(faceberg, reddit, etc.) could be convincing, and effective. And if it weakens them, with comparatively little effort, it is worthwhile.
To be honest I think it would be most useful on campuses, where students are meme-leftists but particularly subject to molding by leftist idealogues. LARP as a jew with "Jewish Guilt", etc. Or at least propose the idea.
It may be a bad idea to do this as well, but another avenue is to conflate Jewish Privelage with supposed "White Privelage".

How about?

"Bankers are privileged"

"Actors are priveleged"

"Politicians are priveleged"

Three groups reaking with jewry. What do you think?

holy shit
the 4chan thread blew up with JIDF trying do derail it, claiming that there's no sequel to IOTBW
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187922780

These are really good. I hope they get posted.

"Jewish" is a thought stopping word.
Won't work.
Fuck off.

OP is an obvious false flagger. This bastardization of the original message into something that will scare away normies is exactly what the left wants. IOTBW was extremely effective because it provoked outrage in the left but looked completely reasonable to normies. This new message will scare normies away.

OP IS A FALSE FLAGGING LEFTIST

Only use the original design. It was repeated thousands and thousands of times before to never change it for exactly this reason.

no those were /ourguys/ correctly stating that IOTBW should not be changed, the thread was started by a leftist sabotage shill (probably the same one who made this thread)

this

stick to the original IOTBW design, it has a god-tier track record and should not be changed - making the message any more than normies can currently process destroys its effectiveness

a majority of normies ARE leftists now.
they need to be mindfucked until they get it.

BAD fuckin idea. IOTBW is too recognizeable to not be immediately connected to this and easily spun as directly whites hating kikes. wouldn't be suprised if op is a kike tbqhwyl

Attached: 1536302726227.png (554x182, 79.57K)

If you were actually trying to help and had more than one brain cell you would easily realize how this retarded idea will not work and will hurt IOTBW as well. I'm 99% sure you know this and you're doing it on purpose because you're a leftist sabotage faggot - otherwise you might as well be.

I will make sure to keep track of your sabotage efforts and counter them relentlessly every day until Oct 31st. You won't derail IOTBW. Fuck off

OP knows it's a bad idea, he's pushing it on purpose to sabotage IOTBW - he's some variety of leftist shill, maybe JIDF, maybe antifa, doesn't matter

Attached: IOTCOJP.png (1920x2485, 203K)

There is no phase 2

We made that very clear to avoid a autismo situation like GG and prevent shills like the OP from sperging the fuck out

gas

there is no assumption/assuming when names are named. the "99% of the 1% are jewish" graphic red-pill becomes specific to the face(s)

don't recall numbers but something like:

2% of world population 8 of 10 of corporate 1%.

2% of world population 8 of 10 of corporate 1%. Guess my race?

*built a wall
*displaced poor muslims
*blocks all immigrantion and deported All African refugee.
*develops most NSA and surveillance technologies.
*Intel a CPU core qe designed has dozens of backdoor architected in.

-Whats my country?

i like the way you think

Attached: mfw.jpg (608x344, 23.21K)

Remember, folks, if jews can pretend to be white, the game can also be played in reverse. After all, if people can't tell a jew from a white person, they can't tell that a white person is playing the hello fellow chosen game.

not bad

Thank you Anons. Appreciated!

This
(((They))) love being cucked too so it could work, like the open borders for ISISrael op.

i think this is a wrong approach. most people dont like being told what to do, which is what you are doing with it. people will only dismiss and take you for le ebil natzee if you want people to do something which they see as a touchy subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=STA92WYcCUA
If this and the teachings of Dr. Tony Martin didn't got into the heads of blacks, then I don't think anything can.

Are they even 2%? They are 2% of USA, but a lot of them are living there. There are almost no jews in many countries.

See that's where you're wrong. Follow capitalism across the globe and you find them, follow globalist politics and they're there, any form of natural resource exploitation? They're there. Nationalist movements? You bet there are Jews around. Follow the "health care" drug trade, follow the educational system, follow real estate, check out who benefits from war zones and of course if there's media around there is also always a Jew to be found.

Attached: Jews expelled in history.png (928x8800, 700.38K)

one of the really great things about IOTBW though was the media reaction. That redpilled a ton of people. The media's reactions to Trump has redpilled a ton of people too.

Attached: 1538591758955.png (846x430, 479.02K)

I have a better idea and it's called yawning.

This whole left/right argument paradigm is just so tiresome; we're all exhausted. Desperate for our survival many of us have been trying to push a third position which is starting to resonate with others. The problem that we face is that we are being silenced for revealing the truth or buried in an endless pit of left/right shill rhetoric. The plan is quite simple, you take to social media platforms and when you identify arguments/conversations which fall into left/right paradigm (utter trash) you simply reply with "yawn". The higher the quantity of unique account yawns we plant the more effective the message. I'll break down the logic behind this below:

1) Allows an unidentifiable unified third position that will receive attention as it is a consistent message (with the aspiration of leading the uninitiated to a journey of discovery).

2) Yawning in the real world is a clear sign of disengagement which all cultures easily identify.

3) Yawning is psychologically contageous.

4) The possibility of banning accounts and kvetching over the word yawn for wrong-think is incredibly amusing.

If you really want to point out the Jewish nature of said social media personality I think a (((yawn))) could suffice.

Point is that it's effortless to post, effortless to read, non-offensive, shows strength in unity and completely dismantles their left/right construct.

This x1000, those kikes love to be a (((fellow white person))) when they want, why not reverse it? It helps especially if you have minor """jewish""" features. (Which of course they jacked from us from racemixing with whites, like curly hair, moderately sized noses, like what Greeks have), though OP is a bit off course with his idea, but overall pretending to be a kike is a good start.

that's actually an interesting idea
but unliekly to catch on
you have to get people to disengage their reptile brains first. That's really hard to do.

Lol i like it
Freedom of speech is awesome

Attached: 39472965747483.jpg (762x595, 63.93K)

Iotbw was and still is fine, all these gay posters are losing the narrative, also wouldnt be surprised if they are made by the kikes to put you in jail. Just stick to iotbw.

sage for bad idea

second sage for this is a bad idea, everyone here is fucking retarded, and all the ideas being thrown around in this thread are bad

These are good I saved them.

It's imperative to bring their rules back to them

This. IOTBW is it's own thing. Other poster brainstorming is good though

Why are you afraid of people identifying as jew and non-jew?

This has the making of good idea, but ''do not hijack IOTBW' to go after jewish privilege. This needs to be a standalone operation.

if not on Halloween, then when?
it has to be when a lot of people are in public and in costume if you want to get away with it in places where there are cameras.
st patricks day is a better day for IOTBW anyway because it's the only pride day for white people

Imagine having the media try to tell people "it's not okay to be white, that poster is racist!!" just after st paddy's day. The Irish would start goosestepping

Wot? I'm saying not to bastardise the IOTBW operation - specifically the poster. Going after jewish privilege is a great idea, but it needs its own realisation.

get some anti-Israel leftist Jews to push this shit in the universities

Proposal

When can we talk about Jewish privilege?

Questions work (inb4 Q larp mentioned).
The fireworks should be good.
"When can we talk about" subtly raises spectre of censorship and "shut it down" because it will be obvious the answer is "never".
(Doesn't risk trying to be "phase 2" either.)
Don't use the same font, some people will just think it's IOTVW and tune it out.

holy shit this is actually good.

They can't say never because that reveals Jewish power immediately and is amplified with the Streisand effect.

If they open up a conversation about it, they will try to control it, and that will also be very transparent and will redpill normies.

Attached: JEW PRIV.jpg (1920x2485, 252.34K)

Thanks.

Good use of capitals to emphasise the name, subtly implies the way they get to be the race apart, defend ethnostate and act as a tribal group while ripping apart others, and so on.

Seconded. I like this because it is something we could eventually meme into a slogan. Do a phase 1 which is simply When can we talk about Jewish privilege? on a poster: short and to the point, just to put the question out there. Then in a later phases once the slogan has been established, you could make more detailed posters with that include a narrative and statistics targeting a specific area of jewish privilege: bankers, media, positions at prestigious universities, lobbying groups, etc., concluding with the slogan When can we talk about Jewish privilege?. I see this as having enormous potential.

This is no better than people whining about white privilege. Don't tell people it exists, show them.

Kill yourself.

IOTBW is important as a standalone statement because all of the arguments against it are mind-openers.
I'm on board with the "no phase 2" for that.
But this can grow and develop because the screeching every time it has new information will prove the core concept, that it's NOT okay to talk about Jewish privilege.
Think of it as the cousin of IOTBW who comes into town to raise a little hell, not the twin or clone of the original.

FUCK OFF
DO NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING POSTER FUCK OFF KIKE

100%

Attached: jew profile pic.jpg (420x450, 15.24K)

Okay. IOTBW is habbening this Halloween.
After that we should start planning WCWTAJP.
In November, maybe start a general planning thread, then set a target day and start ramping up meme production and spread the word to the other chans. Get comfy, shit's about to get crazy this fall with everything happening with the supreme court and the midterms. Best to plan the op for after that all dies down, because otherwise it will be overshadowed. I'm a little worried about IOTBW in that regard.

We need to identify the jew. Nothing will help more than having them identify themselves. Remember how many of them used (((echoes))) after we memed it. They are normally happy to admit that #jewsarenotwhite

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#jewsarenotwhite&src=typd

Attached: jewsarenotwhite JANW.jpg (1100x801, 79.81K)

Has potential

You posting a self portrait?

keep it simple.
This version will go viral.

Attached: CYJP.jpg (1920x2485, 157.27K)

"When can we talk about Jewish privilege?" does that because they'll rush in saying "Privilege, what privilege, oy vey de poysecutions, remember the…"
Victimhood is a key tenet of Jewish identity, being told they don't have that card to play will cause a storm.
It inverts their self-image and rationale for their actions.

Kill yourself and stream it back on half, faggot.

what about mandela?

maybe all you fine gentlemen of Zig Forums should take on the cause of black jews in israel and the discrimination they face en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Discrimination

torfag kys
not a bad idea though, fund leftist jews in the only ethnostate in the world to subvert it

Already tried that. I was just reincarnated in this gay simulation

Attacking the diaspora is more productive at this time. pissrael has all they can handle in Iran, Syria and Hezbollah

lol I love the second two

Attached: 1538080919633.jpg (840x837, 94K)

We should just make it a month.

I am not good with computer

lol

Tor is probably backdoored by the US State Dept and the CIA

The concept is good but the posters need to look different than "Its ok to be white" – it needs to pair jew symbols with the message – a minora, yarmulk, star of david.

The black text on a white paper needs to go. Design something new and it will work ok,

Always chip away.

Attached: Meme Magic 1.png (500x741, 687.42K)

Kind of necessary though, photocopiers beat using colour printing, white on black won't work.
Adding a line drawing that's not the merchant would.

Attached: LOOOL.png (846x1064, 236.59K)

Unlikely. It's all open source and operated as a huge volunteer network. Why not participate and run a relay yourself? It's legal, low risk (unless you run an exit), much needed and especially appreciated if you have access to some exotic ISP, but even just normal individuals running relays or bridges on cumcastic home connections help bring diversity to the network. trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide

Tor is super useful if you understand what its limitations are + practice appropriate opsec. That said, none of this changes the fact that Tor users can be targeted with various attacks, mostly involving tricking dumbfuck users into enabling Javascript. This is how people get deanonymized.

If you want to look for state actor back doors, have a peek at the utter dumpster fire that is the crypto infrastructure and chain of trust used for https certs. Cert authorities creep me the fuck out.

BINGO!

No, white on black actually works well on copiers, albeit with larger text.

This is good brainstorming. It would only make a dent if it caught on.

Also, ITT a jew tries to manage the show. Notice there's one poster in particular who thinks he's G-d's Chosen and Anointed Leader of the Thread.

Let me guess. This is phase 3?

Attached: its okay to say nigger.png (3508x4961, 159.53K)

I sure hope so

OC draft idea here.
Make it look like real sjw work for social media.
It should glide under the radar quite well.
And if the SPLC argue against it that's not a good look.
Pushing "let's talk" would irritate the "shut it down" adherents.

Fair enough, was thinking toner use might draw attention but years since I used one.

Attached: slave-owners1.jpg (1000x854, 161.13K)

Good idea.
The nogs can be easily used against (((them))).

Eventually you will have to quit blaming that family for your own shortcomings

Draft upgraded a bit.

Attached: talkaboutit.jpg (1200x1099, 234.06K)

phase 2 should be renamed to phase kike at this point.
Not doing it.
IOTBW

checked and keked

Attached: 1464210327036.gif (370x281, 865.37K)