Options for Americans

I wanted to discuss the options we Americans have given the shit situation we were born into. Obviously our children have no future here and the likelihood we generation z see the balkanization of America is pretty high. As we know, no president or political movement is going to unfuck America at this point. The amount of shit skins flowing into this country is astronomically high and we have a higher percentage of Jews than in Europe. That being said, even with all the obvious signs of a societal collapse, there is hardly any organization on the behalf of whites to start taking action. The only real group I see that is legitimate is the Northwest front. As of now membership is low and there is not much activity since Mr. Covington's death (even then I am not sure how likely the Northwest imperative would happen to begin with). I believe we are running out of time and we have very few options at this point.

One thing that always concerned me about America is how little fucks we give about anything. As much shit we give Europeans for being cucked, I am seeing real work being done and good organization occurring (Nord Front, Golden Dawn, ect). You saw how a murder of a young white man by Arabs in Germany sparked a large flash protest in chemnitz, but here, with 350+ million civilian owned firearms (by mostly whites) and a white baby being burned alive back in July by a nigger spurred no reaction from the white population.

Call me a coward or whatever ad hominem word of your choice, but I am close to giving up on North America and thinking about returning back to the real homeland. As a racially aware white man who has grown up in cultural Marxist America. Traveling to my ancestor's homeland (Ireland, UK, and Frace) really hit me hard. Being able to see how beautiful white culture is and having something worth protecting for really made me want to fight for Europe. Knowing I grew up without any culture and connection to the society my ancestors bestowed to us really made depressed . Living in degenerate america is a slow and painful spiritual death for a white person.

Attached: us-flag-upside-down-370x229.jpg (370x229, 92.38K)

Accelerationism. Destroy the USA as quickly as possible.

If we return back, and I have contemplated this quite a bit, it will be as one huge body of immigrants and we really need to kill and burn everything behind us. We will leave it a wasteland. Sort of a 'salt the earth policy'. I consider it a fitting revenge for what the kikes did here….they think they will inherit the USA but we will give them SALT to cultivate and then we will hunt and kill them in Asia until the last of them are exterminated from the Earth.

I forgot the picture. We need to make the entire ME a glassed wasteland.

Attached: normie girl i'm banned conversation.jpg (811x1757, 523.64K)

Separatism is the only way - find a way to politically separate smaller states and gain independence. Yes they will fuck with us on an international level - but we will find ways to circumvent this by allying with unlikely allies and helping them help fracture the dying union into their own separate countries. Whether through action or words. This is the only hope - the collapse of the Empire that is the only thing which ties us together, otherwise whites would fallback into a new regional identity and shitskins would be lost without anchor.

Actually, there are plenty of pro-White organizations. It's just that half the people here think all of them are working for the CIA.

I'm a Europhile myself. But if I uprooted to Germany (my ancestral homeland) I think I'd be an outsider with no connections and no options. I barely speak German and I don't even know my German relatives. They may have all died in the war.

Attached: Europa.jpg (650x366, 69.88K)

we can destroy america, but the jews will just flee to another host nation as always.

My ancestry is mostly British Celtic, Anglo Saxon, and German. I honestly think we can save Europe. I was thinking Scandinavia would be a good place to live

That is why we need to go as one mass. Any fucking invaders, invited in by the kikes will die under gunfire. We will bring our weapons, families, gold and animals. I even have the reverse migration figured out in terms of the intervals that we need to adhere to to comfortably integrate into European society.

That is why we need to hunt these parasites wherever they are found on Earth and release them from Life.

My family's been here for over 400 years, I don't have family in Europe I can go back to.

Attached: 1449851698080-0.png (1176x775, 178.22K)

Are there no towns in the UK that are made up of Canadian, Australian and American ex-pats?

Look into right of return. I am sure eastern European countries are not that hard to move to

We will make them. We will have numbers on our side. It won't be like you are thinking.

3rd generation American here. Family came over from Bavaria and Scandinavia.
I think the only realistic move is to form communities of anti-jew practice. Puritanism. No alcohol, no imported foods, no drugs, no TV, No money going out whatsoever. I don't see ethnic communities being a reality on a grand scale here in the US and I don't have the desire to fight for this land like I would European land.
I may not know anyone back in Europe, but I still feel that's home. Maybe I'm not far enough displaced? I don't know, it just doesn't feel worth the fight here.

I have a love affaire with Europe. I spent all my life learning European history and folklore. And I really, really envy European rootedness and cultural continuity. People have been celebrating their cultures for THOUSANDS of years. That is just awesome. I love castles and walled cities. I love exploring the ancient burial mounds and megalithic tombs built by my German ancestors.
I love the folk dance traditions and just the niceness of the cities (the way they used to be).
But how could I "return" when I have never been there?

Yeah but that's just not going to happen.

I'd be interested in hearing your plan, but how would you get all of White America to emmigrate back to Europe? And the continent is already overcrowded as it is, and even worse, it is ruled by treasonous bastards and cowards right now. They'd never accept us.
And more than that, what about all the mixed ancestry Americans?
I'm pretty much just German SO I'd just go to Germany, but what about the Anglo-Germanic-Norwegean-French-Italians?
Where do they go? And what do we do with the Evangelical Christians loyal to IsraHell?

I know those feels user. I know those feels.

That's because there are barely any White people even left in the country. The demographic numbers are lies.

Where the fuck do you live?
In most parts of the country you'll go weeks without seeing a nigger. Just because you live in some liberal coastal shithole doesn't mean you can speak for the demographics of the US.

I am jealous that I cannot be back in the homeland. Here in the Midwest all I see from our race is trailer trash, obesity, and other signs of cultural decay. I have always imagined myself with a good European woman and starting a family together. When I see Slavic women in their traditional dress, I literally become the biggest white knight. How could we let such beautiful women be raped and killed by shit skins?!?!

I believe you but do you have any sources of the real racial demographics?

They can go back to their homeland after it is glassed.

No. In extremely sparsely populated areas of the country you can go weeks without seeing a nigger. That makes up a very large portion of the physical country because it is such a large country, but the overwhelming majority of the population as a whole is non-White. The reason why these very White rural areas have no impact is because they don't make an impact. The country operates completely independently from them.

there is no one-size-fits-all solution. we cut our losses where we must. (((they))) doxx themselves placing a target upon their own backs, it's just up to a handful of motivated, committed individuals to excise the cancer one slice at a time

That's alienation.
The solution is to rekindle our rootedness.
I love Europe, but my home is here and I cannot leave so I will fight to the death.
The enemy wants to murder every last White child. They are filled with so much greed and so much reckless, unreasoning hatred for us that they would influct the worst genocide in all of human history upon a people that never once did them any harm.
ANYTHING that we do to protect and preserve our people is justified

Pics for you user. I feel you. I am lucky in that I found one myself except she is Norwegean. As fond of European folk culture as I am, we're trying to get Americans interested in our folk traditions. We're trying to help fight alienation on the ground by rekindling our community spirit.

Attached: Romanian Girls at Romanian Festival.jpg (1280x879 121.53 KB, 116.34K)

not necessarily true user, I live in semi rural missouri and the government is already shipping in section 8 niggers into my town

They deserve a hell of a lot worse than that. But I'd be content if they just left. If they love IsraHell so much, let them die there.
They have done so much damage to their race without even having the smallest understanding of what they have done, they have sold out their own children so many times without even flinching that I have to question whether or not they even exist on a human level. I don't believe that they have souls.

there doesn't have to be large numbers of the best that nature&biology has given the White Caucasian of Euro-descent. It would be great, but it isn't an imperative

There is only one solution user…
FULL SCALE THERMONUCLEAR WAR
let the glorious new world be birthed in the nuclear crucible of love and bullets

Attached: 593104ba4083e848ad285bd9e1c4fa24fdb1e010173013d4f37e59ffdd9831f3_(1).png (2264x604, 996.58K)

what do you suggest I do to get accepted into a European country? I am currently in college studying mechanical engineering (which I assume is a high demand skill over there). What cultural groups can I join in America? Most of the ones I see allow niggers and other monkoids

what examples have been set by our European counter-parts?

Attached: white mans samson option.jpg (1016x741, 211.67K)

Personally, I think America is 100% fucked (it is ~50% white, dropping rapidly because the whites are mostly old people, and the population is completely retarded). As is South Africa (obviously) Canada, and probably Australia, New Zealand, southern South America. That leaves Europe, which is all that really matters anyway. And in Europe, Western Europe is also in an extremely dire situation; Eastern Europe is perfectly fine and will not be in danger until Western Europe is essentially dead- which is inevitable if nothing changes.

I think that all efforts should be dedicated to saving Western Europe. England, France, Germany, the Low Countries, Scandinavia, Italy, etc… What must happen is the deportation, sterilization, and/or extermination of all non-whites from Western Europe, and then the deportation of all non-natives from each Western European country (like Poles in the UK, for example), so they can be completely homogeneous again. I don't know how realistic of a goal that is, but if it doesn't happen, then that is quite literally the end of the world, so it should be the goal.

Attached: 40ad17a656dcd28a22d1eca60ad62c87a35e608c36c4109d0574d7d2eb4d0cdf.png (1114x1138, 2.08M)

Family has been in the USA for at least 200 years. I don't have a connection to the ancestral homelands. Basically the same mentality of the Boers. I'll die here instead.

Attached: 72148.jpg (2250x1532, 1.18M)

I can respect that, but do you think we will ever organize? Or will we end up like SA and having our rural homesteads destroyed by hordes of niggers?

LOL NO
The situation is way more fucked in Europe with the millions of immigrants. Europe has a much stronger ethno-national view of their countries, this is good, but that is why (((certain people))) are pushing the pedal to the metal when it comes to importing immigrants, demoralizing, and destabilizing.
America still has large bastions of standard normal white Americans. Drive 1.5 hours away from a large city and white %ages go way up.
And as another side point, white americans are the only group who have kids above replacement rates, except for hispanics (and even then, hispanic rates dropped like a rock after 2008's recession).
With lower, near-zero immigration and encouragement of births from Americans, America can recover.

Attached: 89uy39458vkcvh9384.png (636x588, 306.51K)

The common solution around here is deportation of non-whites from White countries. In this way, non-whites can be able to fix their own countries and nearly all nations can be homogenized. Whites belong in White countries, Asians belong in Asia etc.

Faggot, you don't understand how good we have it. Europeans don't even have basic human rights, they get jailed for thought crimes and posting memes on faceberg. The EU is essentially a globalist police state. Think about pic related the next time you walk into Walmart to buy an AR-15.

Attached: knoif.jpg (720x960, 94.09K)

It is a false equivalence between SA and US. We've ethnically cleansed for a majority of our History in the US. It has only been in the last generation (well after the Boomers got control) that things got changed. Here's what would happen if the proverbial shit hits the fan:
- a VAST VAST VAST majority of the invading southern horde would self-deport with their 2 generations of anchor babies.
- a VAST VAST VAST majority of the leftists would be killed inciting riots and attempting to start petty violence (thinking this is 1917 Russia)
- The rest would pretty much be a mop up operation neighborhood by neighborhood.

Then comes the "Negro Question". That one is easy. Keep abortion legal for blacks.

I see no reason we should run back to Europe like dogs with our tails between our legs as we turn our backs on North America the continent that will undoubtedly be the future of the world. Things may be bad now and it may feel like there are less people out there sympathetic than there really are - we will come up with a solution, we must come up with a solution; I believe working to separate states into smaller units to better control - like how the Quebecois want their own state. My family has been in the "New World" for over 300 years and while I still miraculously have ties back to Europe, North America is the soil I love and these are the people - as broken, fickle and depraved we may be in this darkest moment of our civilization. But the character of our ancestors remains untarnished - it's there for you in the books and movies of the bygone era, watch that with a burning fire to push our people forward and you might find the inspiration a lot of you feel you lack. We are a people no matter what the kike tells you.

For now, America's future is being determined by the tools of the spurging Left. If they go too far, which is likely, then it will be civil war. At that point, the options are reduced to one: prepare for the most spiteful, bloodiest civil war in recorded history. There will only be fighting, fighting, fighting, for many years, potentially for decades. By the time the smoke clears, America will no longer exist. The entire North American continent will be in violent anarchy until one side or the other wins. And whomever wins… will ultimately have the field advantage in the greater global war over (((Leftist))) control of all the world's governments. Though this racial/ideological fight will rage all around the world, in America it will be the worst, because we are the gem in the crown.

Never forget, Jews did this.

Attached: grand-canyon-night-sky.jpeg (660x371, 35.1K)

I'm not really the one to ask tbh.
I hear it floated around that Russia is offering citizenship to White refugees.
Though I'm no expert on Russia.
Specifically, if you are ready for a hard start, Romania and Bulgaria are desperately seeking mechanical engineers right now and land is so fucking cheap that you could use your tuition to purchase an entire German village (yes, there are German villages in Romania. Saxons).
However, the communists looted the places pretty thuroughly.
Next up is Hungary and Poland and the Baltics. They're rapidly rising economically and are eager to import skilled workers. Learn Polish or Hungarian btw.
Then there are the Baltic countries with the same problem, too few skilled workers.
Now all of these places have lower wages than you may be used to and being foreign culures, I cannot vouch for your success.

Everywhere else, as far as I have heard are economic dead zones. Especially my homeland of Germany, but ESPECIALLY France… Oh and ESPECIALLY especially Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Greece. 80% of Greece's official economy is tourism.

I'd try Poland if I were you (IDK your ancestry). They're better off than most places the fucking Bolsheviks looted and they're desperate for skilled workers. Living standards are lower so expect lower wages. Also, Poles are insular but then, that's a good thing isn't it.
Pics are of the Polish Holiday of Smygus Dyngus or Wet Monday.
Pretty girls are splashed with water on this day in celebration of an ancient Slavic festival.
This is a great idea and should be imported to America. This would help mellow out all the tight lipped, puritanical feminists here.

Attached: Smygus Dyngus in Poland 3.jpg (828x551 111.48 KB, 148.66K)

they have mechanisms for deliberately integrating non-whites into the whitest areas, no area is exempted

I'm not too optimistic, the normals are too retarded. Their mindset is a combination of the following:
I probably missed some things but there's a lil brainstorm

My gut tells me the kikes will use the hordes of beaners as a communist platform and try to wipe us out.

And don't forget: the duplicity of the media when it comes to birth rates and replacement immigration is an easy to swallow redpill for the normies.
I should really print that image with news articles pushing "don't have kids, white people" and "import immigrants because not enough kids :^) " and just post them in every port a john I use.

meanwhile, over on the chocolate continent

Attached: African-refugees.jpg (800x500, 62.88K)

Ditch the 1933 strategy. The movement strategy ended with George Lincoln Rockwell's assassination

Problem with a SHTF situation is the gibs and goodies dry up first. Sure Comrade Juan will try to drum up "Viva la revoluccion" but when the beaners have no beans- south they shall go. Considering most of them are here just to send money home to pappi they don't have enough vested interest to be used as useful idiotsnow their 2nd and 3rd generation kids- target rich environment. Nice they are so "proud" and so easy to target

I really, really wish I could have the joy to shoot one of those floating hauls of shit mid-sea.

Read SIEGE by James Mason

Attached: movementarian menace.jpg (2048x1536 171.99 KB, 688.27K)

I dont care for a cushy lifestyle, all I want is a traditional family with a beautiful European woman.

I was born in western texas and am still there 28 years later and will likely die here. My family's been out here for over a hundred fucking years and I have infinitely more claim to it than the savages do. Fuck leaving. Europe's as fucked as we are at this point. Running's what got us here. It is what it is.

Why would we do that when we can just eradicate all of the shitskins? The chinks and gooks will be smart enough to leave voluntarily when they see the RWDS begin. Retaking Europe isn't a bad idea, though.

The problem with a SHTF situation is ensuring one happens, we're a lot likelier to get 1984/Brave New World than Mad Max.

- Point 1.
Correct. Licking druglord cock is easier than dying.
- Point 2.
You would be right that they'd be killed, but they would be in very small numbers. Action would be needed against their intelligentsia instead: journos, proffs (at least nonSTEM ones), etc.
- The NQ
They've hovered around 12/13% for how long? Incentivize births in a stable family environment (therefore blocking those incentives from them) and you improve things easily over a long enough period of time.

but they could also be funded by the kikes as their muscle for taking down america

There ain't no probably about it my friend.

We still have the family farm we've lived on since before the Revolution and I have no plans on giving it up.

Attached: dixie's land.webm (640x640 4.96 MB, 49.96K)

Think about how much chaos those letters mailed to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. They literally only cost cents and created mad panic. What if commies started mailing hundreds

My family, or at least the side that I ever talk to, has been in the South since the colonial times, I care more about staying here and protecting my family that is still alive and at danger of being raped and killed by a nigger than going to Europe and getting stabbed by a mudslime.

I'm not convinced that they did, that seemed like artificial media hysteria to me.

That's how Terror works

Come on user, really?

Then E Europe is the place for you. Other places for consideration are Belarus (I keep hearing great things about the clenliness of their streets… unfortunately their president thinks that it's still 1959) Ukraine (If you like war… but there are a fair amount of National Socialists), the Czeck Republic (very White and my Czech friends all swear that their beer is supreme) Slovakia (the most anti-semitic place in Europe, and Slovenia which I hear is looking for skilled workers as well and apparently they have the last true Romans… neat.

If you go there (and learn the language obviously) please tell them what horrible fate awaits them if they open their borders to the third world. Those in White nations don't understand how horrible it will get for themif they fail to protect their future. They'd be betraying their own children.

Attached: Hungarian Dance 1.jpg (480x720 368.74 KB, 98.18K)

No, terror works through deeds and propaganda succesfully creating a panic, in this case I don't think anyone in the public was panicking at all.

No one wants to accept this and I'm sure I'll be called a shill, but we need to relax the definition of white in America. We are too hopelessly outnumbered and mixed up here to cling to strictly white Europeans as being white. I say this as an Italian/Irish American. We need to welcome white Indo-Europeans into the fold. No I don't mean obvious browns from the Caucasus or Levant, I mean the whites from those regions. White Hispanics should also get a pass, since they can trace much of their roots to Spain. Muslims are out no matter how blonde or blue eyed they are, of course. Then when the war is won we enact the Nuremberg Laws.

Uhg. I meant Czech Republic. Sorry.
Also, I left out Moldova because no one should ever go there. Sorry but it's true.

Outside of Zig Forums, and much of that is just D&C shills, I don't really see anyone saying that Spaniards aren't white even if they come from South America, they're obviously different from mestizos and catch shit for being white from the muds anyways. They're also not the main ones coming here.

Go away, you fucking whiner.

Hi, paid jewish shill.

thanks for your advice user, you are tempting me with those beautiful white women. I wonder how easy it would be to redpill whites in eastern europe as an american, especially when I can pull up a lot of evidence supporting it.

Totally fucked since there's no clear ethnic definition of an American. American is only an ideologically identity, in which you must be some freedom loving retard that praises unlimited decadence.
My view? Kill Faggaue and Trumpenstein and declare New England to behest of the Queen's crown while only keeping British/Anglos living there like Rohdesia.
Other than that America will always and forever be on a downward spiral towards 0% and mutts will always spout muh guns.

Attached: 3286cfef2492c5c88cd73e96076def05368926c08accbc4e823b5b3eea5eeba2.jpg (900x1851, 708.21K)

All of this nonsense ideological programming will fall apart very, very fast once the great war starts. Men will become hard and tough once again. We will survive. At least some of us.

Blackpilling faggot. Kill yourself, jew. We're not giving it up.

goddamn, this
THIS
H
I
S

If you are talking about Italians and Spainards and such, they are European. If they weren't then Rome and Greece wouldn't have been nearly as powerful or cultured as they were. People saying that are just D&C shills, but if you have shitskin genes in you, then you aren't white.

You are absolutely right user- they weren't. What a significant number of them were doing was getting…
ANGRIER
good good

It's weird that nowadays there are more anti-America threads than anti-Israel.

Communist and jews are moving here, they are trying to shift the blame on americans.

This would apply to all brown hair and brown eyed Europeans though. Those alleles didn't exist before Arab admixture.

They seem to already be pretty redpilled on race, also shouldn't be that difficult to keep it that way as most of Europe and the US will become starker and starker examples of what shitskins bring as the deterioration continues. Only challenges will be ensuring the politicians don't cuck due to economic sanctions and potential military action against them, because eventually the kikes will try a false flag operation to get them targeted if they continue to resist letting in the muds.

Why? The royal family is in on the destruction of our race.

anti-America is anti-Israel.
America is the biggest Israeli state.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASTE

muh guns is extremely important though, every white man should be armed to the teeth

well yeah they should be replaced

the climate in southern Europe does not favor blonde hair and blue eyes, it's warm year round and there are long sunlight hours

Attached: 040f152daf0d7e0cba768d7a34a42d93e058ca3d49e3413bf294e0d36ae866d1.jpg (509x738 208.41 KB, 368.23K)

So has been all of leaders since the Great War. An Empire is the most strongest form of country.

This is the jew right there.

He doesn't want you to focus on Israel, but only America.

Our only option is to get rid of psychopathy and jewishness. We can't keep avoiding the issue, we're running out of time. If the jews are still in power when we get close to the singularity, we *may* see literal hell on earth. Even if there is no singularity, tech is still increasing and eventually they'll be able to wipe us out everywhere on earth, one way or another. It will be easier to wipe them out now, it's only going to get harder in the future.

I just don't understand why somebody better than me hasn't done anything yet. Where are the genius IQ red-pilled whites fighting back? Where are our special forces or intelligence anons fighting back? Why does it fall to random autists like us?

this is the cancer that is killing Zig Forums

As has been stated, they're already pretty redpilled on race. But I'll share with you a personal experience of mine with a liberal friend of mine from MittelEuropa.
I was once traveling with a friend of mine from the Czech Republic. He tried to poo poo Trump's wall and "racism"
Normally with Americans I just recite the Mantra at them but my Czech friend was an intelligent man and needed more than that.
So I told him about the vas hordes of Mexicans in the South West and how they have Mexican supremacist organizations that want to secede from the US.
This was back in 2014 btw so Russia had just annexed Crimea Then I said, ''Hey, what if millions and millions of Russians lived in eastern Czechia? Do you think that might be destabilizing for your nation?

Czechs hate Russians so needless to say, he changed his opinion. He explained that he never thought about it that way and thanked me strongly.

I wish I could say the same for my oh-so-cucked German friend.

Attached: German Folk Dance.jpg (736x553, 98.04K)

You're glowing

You are a jew too.

Actually, "No!". Those boat loads of nig … doctors, lawyers, quantum physicists, and Pyramid engineers weren't born in a laboratory. It's quite possible the Queenyisha is spitting out kangletz like her vagina is a clown car

This is true, but the sudden appearance in brown eyes and brown hair was too fast for evolution to take place. What happened was European-Arab offspring got the brown alleles and since it favored the Southern European climate, they got to reproduce more than fairer skinned Europeans.
Ergo, Arab-admixture will always succeed in South Europe.

I don't really think that's true, but even if it is Eye/Hair color doesn't disqualify you from being a white European, otherwise Hitler wouldn't be a white European. I was talking about having a nigger dad or grandfather, something along those lines, where the genes are prevalent enough to show that you are a shitskin and not white.

Israel goes out and so does the juden, america will be the last host they sucked dry off, implement natsoc to bring back tradition and morals and beauty back, with truth being the most important factor. After the country gets back to prosperity, either we continue to make the country as natsoc or a new ideology would be debatable.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a Jew.
Prove me wrong, kikes.

Attached: fe9761f115f439ff3709bc168fa51f7f435d804df55d36173bee0ef5a9023c0c.jpg (720x720, 60.86K)

We need to jew pill eastern europe. I am sure it's not that hard considering there is living memory of soviet occupation. We need to unify the slavs. I think the economic sanctions would only encourage them to develop a more self sufficient economy

but how is that going to happen though

best thing we can hope for is for western Europeans nationalists to revolt once everybody has a relative that's been raped by a shitskin, I guess

The balts and Ukraine are already well aware of the Jew problem.
Problem is everyone is calling everyone a Jew now.

Might makes right.
We have to get a majority on board with going anti-bling. Reject material bullshit. Reject alcohol. Reject public schools. Reject everything that feeds the jew.

I don't have a B2 bomber or I'd give it a go flying my ass over pissrael with a nuke, but since what I do is I don't give them one fucking minute of my labor.

welp

Attached: a glimmer of hope.jpg (762x996, 209.66K)

Guess I'll take your word for it, didn't really see that where I am. Seen people getting madder over the Kavanaugh show trial than that.

Look at all these highly educated, high IQ new Europeans ready to bring their wonderful enriching culture. We Europeans had no culture before these Kangs and Qwangs brought it to us.
We're all very grateful.

we really need to get over the brother on brother hate. we need to get everyone on the same page and know that it's the jews who did this to us

I'm talking about white Hispanics (descendants of Spaniards who bred with the indigenous people here) and white people from outside Europe. Just like you Euros now accept Slavs as white Europeans, Americans should accept all whites from outside Europe as being white as long as they haven't been corrupted by shitskin culture like Islam. There are a lot of white people in Lebanon and Syria whose bloodlines are mostly preserved. Similarly a lot of white Hispanics in America have become more and more European as through the generations they mated with Europeans and diluted the Hispanic blood. The Nuremberg Laws should be our guide here.

To be clear I'm not referring to immigrants that match this criteria, but people whose families have been here for at least a couple generations and are completely Westernized.