China meddling in USA midterm elections

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?
We can easily twist around leftists "foreign country attacking us" on their heads and at the same time stoke a nationalistic anti-China sentiment.

So synopsis, China buys paid advert in regional newspapers in Iowa made to look like real newspapers. These fake newspapers actually pushing pro-China propaganda and anti-Trump sentiment (things like "trade war is bad for you, dumb whitey" and "we progressive, trust us").

Spread this like wildfire

Don't know who to hate more…
Chinks or kikes…

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Attached: ARAHU ROK BAR.jpg (436x623, 97.43K)

Chinks are just watered down kikes due to years of cultural revolution and communism.
Let them get back to their traditions and they won't be as kikey.

Chinks are just another breed.

Pretty soon you'll be hating Chikes, once they start moving in over there.

Already do.

Attached: image[1].jpg (396x309, 38.02K)

Good idea with counter propaganda, don't think it can last any longer with same old same old you know?

Every thread involving bugs gets fumigated.

Nice call
Will keep it in mind for future

Also don't forget about those dog borthels in middle china. A lot of millenial gooks seem to hate their boomer counterparts too, but their boomers eat and fuck dogs so it aint on them same level as us.

At least chinks are recognisable.
One of the dangers of the k*ke is that he can LARP as a white man

What is this fucking gay shit?

Thats not exactly hate user.

Reminder that there is nothing degenerate about white men hate-fucking chinks and stretching out their pussies so long as you withdraw and cum in their anus to prevent the creation of happas.

Point out in the comments that its rigged

Attached: Mike Pence, Vice President, Prays With Jews & Cleans Cemetery 2017.webm (426x240, 11.83M)

Attached: Cultural Appropriation.jpg (937x803, 293.17K)

Why do always kikes try to make pol'acks hate spics, chinks and nogs?
Don't care anyway, we stick to hating kikes over here.

I hate chinks spics and niggers too nigger , don't you worry your nappy hair about that

God I fucking hate the Chinese.
MacArthur should've been allowed to atom bomb them back into the stone age. But then again, we wouldn't get to see the torched remains of Bejing in our lifetime either.
Rage aside, speaking existentially, China is the largest State-style threat to our survival, and must be dealt with, in the same way the USSR had to be dealt with. They will stop at nothing and our civcuck faggotry is letting them in, while they truly are a Trojan Horse–able to behave and abide by the law long enough to sieze power, not unlike our other (((enemy))). There will be no bug-out, not like chimpouts etc. They must be contained if not destroyed, and Canada must be liberated from their grasp.

Nice 30 Year Old Boomer meme to distract from the real enemy.

Bump

Attached: 20181004_bloomberg_the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies_1400x-1.jpg (1900x654 248.83 KB, 1.04M)

Remember to
1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行
六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
六四事件
维尼熊
个人崇拜
终身制
动物庄园
一九八四
1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行
六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

Why is there no thread about this article? It's quite conspicuously absent.

Plz save us.

What’s the difference?

Trump's trade war actually is bad for us because Trump is a retard who doesn't understand how protectionism works. He puts tariffs on steel but not on products produced from steel? Stupid. Just fucks American manufacturers who have to pay the higher prices for their raw materials but then they don't have any protection from foreign imports, so they still end up getting raped by China in the end because China can produce and export the products for much lower cost (due to cheaper labor).

Because we're definitely not supposed to. It rips a hole in their muh Russia narrative so it has to be suppressed. Trump doesn't look like he's going to let that happen though.

Also thanks for the fumigation .

Pretty sure Tucker covered this and scolded the newspaper for making the chink ad look identical to their normal layout to trick people that it's legit articles.

You're lucky I've misplaced my chink_happy_merchant.png?

Or, you know, just have let the Japs conquer them. America is the cancer of the Earth and the source of all problems today. If Amerikikes had not existed in 1930s, Europe would be the thousand year reich and China would have been colonized by grorious nippon.

I feel like this is still an option. If shit kicks off the Nips are our best bet for actually exterminated the chinks once and for all, they hate them more than we do. There really is nothing good about those subhumans at all,

Attached: chinese_ant_people.mp4 (300x224, 678.53K)

Attached: chinkjewteam1.jpg (528x291, 33.68K)

Ideally with protectionism you want to be able to import materials cheaply and then protect your finished products. Import cheap materials for cars, for example, then put tariffs on the cars. This builds up domestic manufacturing and consumer markets, which is the entire point of protectionism. Trump does it the other way around, which doesn't work. It just makes the materials more expensive for everyone, but the foreign manufacturing still has the edge because of disparity in labor costs.

I would love to see a proper hot war against them but I feel like it's more likely to just be a slow process of watching their economy collapse and the chinks devolve to eating each other. Incidentally, anyone have that collage of the shitty k/d ratios for the chink wars for the past several hundred years?

Attached: american_tactical_humvee_bombing.webm (640x360, 4.31M)

0/10

I wouldn't hate a dog that shits in my house, I would hate the (((owner))) for teaching it to do that. The dog should be removed from my property and returned to wherever it belongs, whereas the (((owner))) should be shot.

"Boomberg" needs to go take a Xilinx or Verilog programming course, integrate that with a flash/epromp true embedded systems course, and then read up on Intel Management Engine load points.

Without these, most 'tech' workers simply have no idea and never will, especially for larger companies / day care organizations. The same goes for 'journalists' trying to comprehend ASIC and real-time/network/mgmt co-processor CPUs on the same board with any complex or reduced instruction sockets.

In other words, without these, the article descends in to deny-everything, weak narrative and support, and lack of motive to get over paywalls.

/justatheory
/alsobump

Stop buying the idiotic utterances of the Puppet in the White House

The chinks are the DNC's new overlords since the DNC is fucking broke in need of a sugar daddy and the chinks hate drumpf.

Are you okay user? I can't make heads nor tails of your post. I was commenting on the fact that, given the implications and repercussions of the leaks outlined in the Bloomberg article it seems there should be at least one thread somewhere discussing it. In fact, I was sure I saw one here last night. Strangely I can't find anyone talking about it or any history that anyone has been talking about it. It's the same on halfpol as well.

Chinks are the Jews of the East. Lesser Jews. There is a reason every Asian fucking hates them

It's not going to take much, really. Farmers are hurting hard because of the trade war. Trump's farmer bailout needs to happen fast.

Sure. Whatever. I was answering

reads: paywall + technical + deniable = low vol.

also, weak writing, weak publish formatting.
reads: weak article = low vol.

result: low vol.

/bumpbecauseonelasthurrah

reads: paywall + technical + deniable + weak writing = low vol.
result: low vol.
/bumpbecauseonelasthurrah

Attached: fiu-collapsed-bridge_build_bridges_not_walls.png (622x467, 630.08K)

Literal yellow journalism is better than our domestic product tbh.

bump

Attached: 7fb469115821726e7a486d7f571a52ee6229f2235db3973e51a6dfa542f3cb75.jpg (1021x3235 156.67 KB, 1.9M)

I think another question is

What is really holding China back ? This is seriously the best they can do ?

So if Pence is a Zionist, and Israel just gave their sea port to China, why is China doing this shit ?

Anyone capable of shooping one of these with an appropriate meddling Jewess?

Attached: AJGISgame.jpeg (477x553 268.64 KB, 112.32K)

China needs America. It's less of a thing than Russia meddling. China's meddling is under-reaching-up. Russia angles their meddling as though it were over-reaching-down, which is worse for stability and relations.

BLUE WAVE NOT EVEN A MIST

DESPERATE DEMOCRAT RADICALS REPEAT CLINTON'S '94 FALSE FLAG FEDERAL BOMB ATTACK TO GARNER SYMPATHY

THE DUD BOMBER NARRATIVE FALLING APART KIKES NEEDED TO BE SHOT

THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO LOAD THE DUD BOMBER PIPE WITH DEAD KIKE ACCELERANT TO DECEIVE NIGGERBRAINVOTERS

WHO HELPED CLINTON IN '94? ChiNa OF COURSE

We're definitely going to have a hot war with them in about 20 years. They're growing unsustainably and will need a war to control their population growth and unite their people. The problem is they don't have the raw materials / contracts to ramp up their industries for the Long Fight.

They know this, hence their 'Belt and Road' initiative. They're trying to lock in raw materials and debt relationships before IT happens.

Meanwhile, Putin is choosing sides….

This
Fuck these JIDF faggots