Londonistan Food Couriers under attack

Londonistan Food Couriers under attack

Food couriers frequently find themselves the target of armed bike and moped gangs, who attempt to steal their delivery vehicles to use to commit further crimes. To reveal just how dangerous it can be out there, we armed some of these drivers with cameras.

I wonder when Londonistan will collapse or will turn south apefrica 2.0 but given that it's such a densely populated city it will be hard to avoid danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/13/cable-tv-channel-accused-encouraging-grooming-victims-take-vigilante/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, dystopian cctv not working out?

Shitskin gets robbed by a shitskin. No crime here

I presume the majority of victims are white EU migrants.

The guys in the video are working for restaurants that presumably belong to their extended family and therefore they can't just call it quits like a white migrant would.

It already has, except it's a shitskin free for all.
More likely to turn into a caliphate tbh, the muslims already have huge influence there.

The CCTV is only for those who oppose the state. Niggers and nonwhites being footsoldiers of the state are not affected by the presence of cameras.

pathetic

Enough trying to slide the thread with your religious D&C.

Just imagine how hungry those poor migrant children are, that they have to resort to stealing pizza from the local scooter delivery bigotted racist

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-183932_Gallery.jpg (556x604, 123.95K)

Wow BBC Jews at full swing…showing off how dangerous the city is, while portraying the victims as migrants. Do you have a loicense for that reverse racism?

Malasians, Designateds, East Asians – All mulsims.
Now with state subsidized moped rental gangs.
Liberalist ads? Gibs social justice / muh poor mopeds?

Attached: akira.bike.gang.merch.pushers.png (520x302, 298.69K)

Sounds like a vigilante would have easy pickings. Just dress like a takeaway driver and scoot around killing nogs

That's not how you fix problems perminately, cuckolds.

Attached: 1412892566009.jpg (500x500, 75.77K)

[mudslimespeak]
[/mudslimespeak]
pizza

fucking weaponized takeaway drivers

Indians and East Asians are Muslims? What the fuck are you on about?

good luck with that, making a dog salute you gets you jail

Who cares? Everyone in London deserves to be exterminated.

Sikhs don't take shit though, they formed vigilante groups after their girls fell victims to the mudslime rape gangs.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/13/cable-tv-channel-accused-encouraging-grooming-victims-take-vigilante/

it pretty much already has but only in the scummy diverse areas, its a pathetic shithole and the problem which starts in london spreads out from there and other big cities such as county lines hard drug dealing.

White grime listening losers are part of the problem, they think they are black now too.

Don't these people have jobs to do or places to go if they don't?

No they just like to hang about and harass people.

Funny, I had that exact same thought.

Attached: roof-gun.gif (480x283, 219.2K)

england is now worse than brazil

congrats bongniggers

So why don't the bongs go medieval on these jaywalking attackers? It's not like they'll call the police.

Are bong police even armed, or were their weapons confiscated for being too intimidating to migrants?

Posting a patsy who has been used for gun confiscation agenda isn't going to help

How ignorant are you?
Pakistanis and Bangladeshi are almost all muslum. They are also part of the collection of ethnic groups referred to as "indian" (as in from the indian sub-continent)
Also, most people from indonesia (part of SE Asia) are muslums.

Part and parcel of the ongoing genocide of British people.

They would, though. Any White person in Britain that does anything "mean" to non-Whites, including mean words, gets sent to prison where they get murdered by muslums. Non-White invaders, on the other hand, get light or no sentence even for serious crimes. As one extreme example, the Rotherham rape gangs targeting teenagers that molested thousands of girls were KNOWN by the police for YEARS, yet they did nothing.
After all, racism is the worst thing ever, right?
Whites need to reject the conditioning and learn to be tribal again. It's the only way for Whites to have a future worth a damn again.
White countries for White people and only White people and no jews.

You are right, but Dravidian Indians aren't Muslim. I guess whenever I see the word "Indian" I normally associate it with Dravidian for some reason.

Bongs have laws that prohibits self defense.

Deleted my meme resivor, so this is all i have.

Thank you, vigilanteanon.

Attached: 1538613067692.gif (239x244, 1.88M)

That's ok then, a serial killer does it out of love not "self defense". You can see the headlines now: Jack the Scooter Ripper of Londonistan

If even .1% of whites in London started engaging in vigilante tactics it would overwhelm the police and they would be forced to ignore it or escalate to an actual war.
The problem is that the English are too fucking apathetic to actually address their own problems.

it's a third world country now. gee how did that happen?

this is what happens when western civilization is overthrown.

There are no white delivery drivers in Europe. Every pizza service, Chinese food, etc all shitskins.

If even .1% of whites in London started engaging in vigilante tactics it would overwhelm the police and they would be forced to ignore it or escalate to an actual war.
The problem is that the English are too fucking apathetic to actually address their own problems.

I avoid London like the plague, everyone I know views it as its own citystate/zoo right now anyway. Shame to lose such a great port city as some parts of it are still beautiful.

Attached: 1444218655686-3.png (1065x902, 1.52M)

That monkey has one arm?

Waaaaaah Cry more mutts and fat and not white Europeans waaaah!

lol

Who cares?
London is a shithole.

try and take my mop id like a ticket to Valhalla

Attached: IMG_0652.JPG (3264x2448, 1.62M)

It's just part and parcel of living in a big city. I'm sure it happens all the time in Tokyo too.

Attached: Akane-chan.png (565x541, 143.15K)

this is brazil favela monkey tier
hahahahaha what a shithole

Whites really, really want the system to work.

According to your own dumb meme Brits, Swedes, Germans, Spaniards, Italians, French etc. are all mutts. Your meme states, conclusively, that a people's DNA directly, in real time, mirrors the demographic makeup of a country. You're a racial mutt. Oh, and your also fat. Yeah, the majority of Western Europeans are fat. Fact. It's amazing how fucking low the IQ of the average EU poster is , honestly. I can't believe we came from you. You have the deductive reasoning of a nigger.

If it's not painfully obvious he's a cuckchanner. Not worth acknowledging.

calm down mutt

Reminder that you can't work with the System. In Europe, if you so much as say a mean word to a nigger you'll be thrown into a jail cell full of muzzies who were only incarcerated for the sole purpose of murdering white prisoners. The best course of action is to improve yourself and reduce the sin in your life, and spread Christian Identity to your close friends. Don't worry, all non-whites and their helpers will be burnt alive in the end

Zig Forums needs to make a vidya about trying to deliver pizza after dark

Its just part and parcel of living in a big city.

can we get a comic about this?

Attached: spook rider.png (498x610, 740.64K)

Don't care.

Muslim isn't an ethnic term. It's a religious one, you're thinking of arabs.

They cut it off for fapping too much. Hope he knows how to use his feet.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SCOOTERS
NOW!

Attached: Right wing death scooters small.mp4 (854x480, 9.62M)

checked and kekked

I think it is worse than apathy tbh
It's cowardice.
Cowardice disguised as apathy, because they are too cowardly to even admit they are a coward, so they pretend that they don't care.
They can all see what is going on but they are in denial, consciously or unconsciously.
They are denying reality and immersing themselves in distractions to avoid facing up to the truth:
We are in a race war that we cannot win without becoming the most cold hearted psychopaths imaginable.
They don't want to be the bad guy, they just want to be comfy and pretend none of this is happening.

This thread is proof the thread about the cops murdering the guy with his hands up wasn't deleted because it was "low effort" "not newsworthy" and no webm. Here we have "low effort" non newsworthy thread linking jewtube and not a peep, up and thriving, no repeated hyperventilating cries by the cop internet defense force for the thread to be removed, which the mods did with said justification.

RWDeliveryScooters

Attached: a1921f2c8a5902c1eaf713e2894ef661831ceea41c4015fc07ef91244fef32f9.jpg (380x359 445.71 KB, 46.31K)

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"

Mudshits robbing delivery drivers isn't anything new either. There are parts of Berlin the postal service refuses to deliver to.

kek

Obviously they're trying to deliver parts and parcels.

No, the problem is British people here are just used to being servants to authority and the upper classes like it has always been. The working class, poor, and whatnot may go on and on about how much they hate posh cunts but in the same way idolise and look up to them. It's disgusting, I curse my forefather that didn't have the foresight to flee to the colonies when he had the chance.

A very very few parts are fine, the areas that have lots and lots of money or are controlled by the Russian mafia. Still

Why don't they just change the name already?

>(((Russian mafia)))

FTFY, and same thing in Toronto too.