BETTERHEBE

youtube. com/watch?v=_CvyipXlM3M

Seems like a basic Youtuber scam, right?

Look closer, brothers: linkedin. com/in/alonmatas

Attached: IMG_6881.JPG (384x384, 21.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

MyWeekPaid.com/?userid=7628
youtube.com/channel/UCZMoAfVZKRS2HKA_gTPQY0g
youtube.com/watch?v=uBFUelVQF5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell us your darkest secrets goyim!

You just made a thread on this a few seconds ago.
stop spamming

The TOS does not prevent them from selling your conversations with therapists for profit. This is a new level of Jewish greed.

This. Not only they data mine the fuck out of you with the most valuable data you own (medical data is the most lucrative on the black market), their target demo is mentally ill people.

Even for a Jew, that is low.

Should we flood them with bullshit?

When useful idiots like Shane Dawson are pushing something there's a good chance there's fuckery afoot.

If it is mentally ill freaks like trannies, I say let them cannibalize each other.

Never mind, it’s fucking 65 a week. I was going to be a mentally ill tranny who couldn’t stop masturbating and having sex with underage boys.

Obama care covered sex changes faggot

>>>/bog/

It's 'Heeb' faggot. Try again.

Attached: 2058dc0c12c903ed20a44496e6d6d246a53c6e73b8d285b14f67e619f93669d7.jpg (380x285, 37.21K)

Yeah yeah, then you use your position as chancellor to ruin Germany by importing refugees.
It's been done to death. Try something original.

Turn on the gas boys

Tbh, I spelt it "hebe", as in "hebie jebies"

I now know I'm wrong in both cases

Nobody is going to care unless you're hammering any open comments section with information about these connections. They would delete the comments of course, but you might be able to out these shills for a short while before the SHUDDITDOWN occurs.

Attached: merchant dog.jpg (612x607, 39.57K)

heeb: a kike
hebe: a pedophile
heebie (as in heebie jeebies): a feeling of being "creeped out" likely brought on by kikes, pedophiles, or mythical creatures

I thought it was simply a shortened corruption of Hebrew.

No cunt, it wasn't until your newfags started invading that you tried to remake the term into heeb. It's always been hebe. Hebrew. Long e, e at the end.

Put a screen cap of the linkedin page so we acn see it nigger

It is. Hebe was a goddess. They took and associated pedo shit with her as well. The Hebe term has been around for most of the 20th.

heeb = hebrew
hebe = hebephile
pedo = pedophile
op = faggot

Work online from your own space and on your own time! Earn extra cash doing simple tasks. MyWeekPaid.com/?userid=7628

Hebe was the cupbearer for the gods. You can try and shoehorn it all you want but you're fucking wrong. People were using Hebe before you were born.

Your autistic obsession with Greek Mythology isn't representative of traditional BBS terminology.
'HEEB' has always meant 'Kike' here, until outsiders and newfags propagated the phonetically-inaccurate 'hebe' typo.

The human slave trade would like to have a word with you.

Could you idiots pull yourselves together and actually discuss the subject matter?

Not a typo, it's a jew trying to change terminology to maintain control over the narrative.

Make a webm, make archives, and post way more information then just name drops. Seriously, stop being a lazy nigger. Have a bump.

Attached: 0077bc285bb775b9da0558602f94b2a31f8ad75859517e03ef2719ceb69147dc.png (639x400, 58.34K)

Scam stuff, to extract money from the goyim

I hate jews and want them all to burn in hot ovens, please help

HABEEB IT

LARPING HEEB am I right guys? I am the archetypical brainlet you inexplicably model yourselves after passionately. Never get it right when you can get it wrong, newfags.

Attached: ShittingDickNipples.jpg (512x407 113.94 KB, 63.3K)

Redundant

DESU
DESU
DESU

No wonder kikefy was able to keep you autists under his reach for so long.

leash, holy shit

I think the bots are broken

this is candid all over again.

This is a new level of fucked up - but there is literally nothing surprising about this

God bless user. Impressive work. I've seen their ads on a yt channel (UFD tech)

What's candid?

Under his leash?
Really?
XDDD

This season of current year has been phenomenal

That screenshot looks so aesthethic for something out of an old eroge…

Based harmful opinions to the rescue again. His investigation into Candid was top-Notch.

Somebody is keeping this expose effort throttled. It should be blowing up.

Does youtube and twitter directly make $ off of betterhelp?

Not on any observable surface, but youtubers themselves do. Can't say what goes on behind the scenes and remember, social media doesn't exist to be profitable but as a propaganda platform so it's not really about money if/when they manipulate things.

Sounds like they're preparing for Stage 4

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 2.4M)

STEIN OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO!

What game is in that picture? I remember playing it before.

I wish I could say I didn't see this coming.

We know that you get more pull with Youtube the bigger your channel gets, at least if you play ball. Matt Mundane is an example of that. Even more so is Keemstar, who for some reason seems to have serious pull with their moderating. The assumption from this is that their policy is:
what is good for the big names, is good for the company.

Attached: 1530214255583.gif (200x200, 993.17K)

youtube.com/channel/UCZMoAfVZKRS2HKA_gTPQY0g
Latest clips are BetterHeeb related, Metokur, Warski, Ralph, HO involved, no one naming the jew

After watching them all, this clip is the only one worth watching: youtube.com/watch?v=uBFUelVQF5k

Encourage them to kill themselves.

Who wants to bet Betterhelp is actually run by Scientology?

The Founder's history is damning.
BetterHelp, the 'BetterHelp' clone for fashion advice, NLP AI, Smart Ads.. the "ecosystem for connecting startups with big business and his global israeli startup founders club.. all reveal his vision of taking over e-services using the BetterHelp model for service industries, feeding user data to AI, then using the data output to push smart ads. All under his umbrella, connected with megacorps and infested with israeli intelligence, organizations, etc.
Convenient that he started with the industry that provides him with blackmail material. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was initiated and overseen by Israeli Intelligence.
The ecelebs aren't talking about this yet. They need to be. Spam the linkedin in eceleb discord servers.

Attached: Ye9p1Tv.gif (264x256, 1.11M)

No worries, you can tell uncle Adolf all about it.

Attached: 777424bf49bf6164.png (600x848 1.31 MB, 52.44K)

Reminds me of this screenshot.

Attached: image.jpeg (846x2086, 602.37K)

so what? you fucking retard

So I looked into Better Help

Founder (((Alon Matas))) sold Better Help to Teladoc (based in NYC) in January 2015. Teladoc went public in July 2015. Teladoc specializes in remote medical services over the phone.

Is Alon Matas even still involved with the company? I can't look at his LinkedIn and I'm not making an account to do so.

Make it so crew

St op brea king u p lin ks y ou fuc king s tupid Q-tar ds

Blow me, you don’t own the city

fuckem who the fuck cares
1) better help is a shitty company , its not doing anything illegal , just doing things bad. Its a normal money grab cold hearted company no better or worse than EA games or Taco Bell (think of the diabetes created from our food industry)

2) These youtubers are making money off their idiot fans. Let them. I give no shits about people that watch phillip da shitbag or fattie6988 they deserve to be hosed

3) This is such a small thing … think about all the problems in the world, the problems in your life and you choose to spend one second on this shit. This shit is fucking boring and useless.

Why does anyone give any shits about this?

because it's especially nefarious, more nefarious than taco bell, and because more importantly it's kikes swindling people out of their shekels.
you wouldn't want to kill 40% of white people for being liberals would you? you have to convert them.

You think it's bad Google was selling your life and emails?
You think it's bad Facebook was selling your life and details?
These niggers are selling your mental health history.

Wrong.
You have to suppress and neutralize.
That is all.
Everything on the table for them is on the table for us.
There are no red lines.

to idiots who give them it. Let the weak drown. Again. Think of the other shit that is a problem in your life (choosing a search engine that doesnt take your data) and compare it to this problem.

No one aint got time for this shit.

Also about google selling data, who gives a shit. The only problem with shit like that is the amount of power others have over your life. If you are a free person people knowing shit about you isnt a problem.

Also if you want something to be a secret dont write it down. You are not safe in any regard ,if its not google its someone else take responsibility and trully protect yourself.

Lets say a law is passed restricting google from selling data. Does that make you feel safe? Does that make you actually safe?

If you say yes you are a sucker and Im not here to fix your problems. If you say no then you are already taking measures to make sure that the "selling of you data" doesnt effect the things you need to do in life.

I dont give a shit that the world know I play videogames. I dont give a shit about people that watch these fags get their money taken.

Is there anyone in this thread that is not a fucking thinking about jews and talking about jews 24/7. Fucking do something important. Improve your life let the losers get hosed.

And if you really care , like really care. What are you going to do about it?

if you are liberal you are not white
if you have tattoos you are not white
if you listen to rap music you are not white

hmm….

I wonder who could be behind this.

Attached: 1526101180.png (1000x1000, 147.56K)

Why is this retard e-famous?

While I agree that liberals will have to be disposed of, I'd love to see you or any other faggot with your opinion on tattoos say that to my face.

heb

Sometimes I wish I could slap people over TCP/IP.

Attached: Spice_of_Life.jpg (200x251, 15.8K)

lol rip betterhelp. Looks like the pewdipie can actually do something good once in a blue moon. Also

What we always do, dig and expose their shit and laugh as they get PR fucked.

oy vey

Attached: shalom (4823).jpg (446x584 273.47 KB, 273.9K)

Pretty good but not great.

Why?