OH NO "Trump’s belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men"

The Museum of African-American History and Culture is in part a catalog of cruelty. Amid all the stories of perseverance, tragedy, and unlikely triumph are the artifacts of inhumanity and barbarism: the child-size slave shackles, the bright red robes of the wizards of the Ku Klux Klan, the recordings of civil-rights protesters being brutalized by police.

The artifacts that persist in my memory, the way a bright flash does when you close your eyes, are the photographs of lynchings. But it’s not the burned, mutilated bodies that stick with me. It’s the faces of the white men in the crowd. There’s the photo of the lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith in Indiana in 1930, in which a white man can be seen grinning at the camera as he tenderly holds the hand of his wife or girlfriend. There’s the undated photo from Duluth, Minnesota, in which grinning white men stand next to the mutilated, half-naked bodies of two men lashed to a post in the street—one of the white men is straining to get into the picture, his smile cutting from ear to ear. There’s the photo of a crowd of white men huddled behind the smoldering corpse of a man burned to death; one of them is wearing a smart suit, a fedora hat, and a bright smile.

Their names have mostly been lost to time. But these grinning men were someone’s brother, son, husband, father. They were human beings, people who took immense pleasure in the utter cruelty of torturing others to death—and were so proud of doing so that they posed for photographs with their handiwork, jostling to ensure they caught the eye of the lens, so that the world would know they’d been there. Their cruelty made them feel good, it made them feel proud, it made them feel happy. And it made them feel closer to one another.

The Trump era is such a whirlwind of cruelty that it can be hard to keep track. This week alone, the news broke that the Trump administration was seeking to ethnically cleanse more than 193,000 American children of immigrants whose temporary protected status had been revoked by the administration, that the Department of Homeland Security had lied about creating a database of children that would make it possible to unite them with the families the Trump administration had arbitrarily destroyed, that the White House was considering a blanket ban on visas for Chinese students, and that it would deny visas to the same-sex partners of foreign officials. At a rally in Mississippi, a crowd of Trump supporters cheered as the president mocked Christine Blasey Ford, the psychology professor who has said that Brett Kavanaugh, whom Trump has nominated to a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court, attempted to rape her when she was a teenager. “Lock her up!” they shouted.

Ford testified to the Senate, utilizing her professional expertise to describe the encounter, that one of the parts of the incident she remembered most was Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge laughing at her as Kavanaugh fumbled at her clothing. “Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter,” Ford said, referring to the part of the brain that processes emotion and memory, “the uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.” And then at Tuesday’s rally, the president made his supporters laugh at her.

Even those who believe that Ford fabricated her account, or was mistaken in its details, can see that the president’s mocking of her testimony renders all sexual-assault survivors collateral damage. Anyone afraid of coming forward, afraid that she would not be believed, can now look to the president to see her fears realized. Once malice is embraced as a virtue, it is impossible to contain.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nszqfk.aac
archive.is/ex0TP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The cruelty of the Trump administration’s policies, and the ritual rhetorical flaying of his targets before his supporters, are intimately connected. As Lili Loofbourow wrote of the Kavanaugh incident in Slate, adolescent male cruelty toward women is a bonding mechanism, a vehicle for intimacy through contempt. The white men in the lynching photos are smiling not merely because of what they have done, but because they have done it together.

We can hear the spectacle of cruel laughter throughout the Trump era. There were the border-patrol agents cracking up at the crying immigrant children separated from their families, and the Trump adviser who delighted white supremacists when he mocked a child with Down syndrome who was separated from her mother. There were the police who laughed uproariously when the president encouraged them to abuse suspects, and the Fox News hosts mocking a survivor of the Pulse Nightclub massacre (and in the process inundating him with threats), the survivors of sexual assault protesting to Senator Jeff Flake, the women who said the president had sexually assaulted them, and the teen survivors of the Parkland school shooting. There was the president mocking Puerto Rican accents shortly after thousands were killed and tens of thousands displaced by Hurricane Maria, the black athletes protesting unjustified killings by the police, the women of the #MeToo movement who have come forward with stories of sexual abuse, and the disabled reporter whose crime was reporting on Trump truthfully. It is not just that the perpetrators of this cruelty enjoy it; it is that they enjoy it with one another. Their shared laughter at the suffering of others is an adhesive that binds them to one another, and to Trump.

Taking joy in that suffering is more human than most would like to admit. Somewhere on the wide spectrum between adolescent teasing and the smiling white men in the lynching photographs are the Trump supporters whose community is built by rejoicing in the anguish of those they see as unlike them, who have found in their shared cruelty an answer to the loneliness and atomization of modern life.

The laughter undergirds the daily spectacle of insincerity, as the president and his aides pledge fealty to bedrock democratic principles they have no intention of respecting. The president who demanded the execution of five black and Latino teenagers for a crime they didn’t commit decrying “false accusations,” when his Supreme Court nominee stands accused; his supporters who fancy themselves champions of free speech meet references to Hillary Clinton or a woman whose only crime was coming forward to offer her own story of abuse with screams of “Lock her up!” The political movement that elected a president who wanted to ban immigration by adherents of an entire religion, who encourages police to brutalize suspects, and who has destroyed thousands of immigrant families for violations of the law less serious than those of which he and his coterie stand accused, now laments the state of due process.

This isn’t incoherent. It reflects a clear principle: Only the president and his allies, his supporters, and their anointed are entitled to the rights and protections of the law, and if necessary, immunity from it. The rest of us are entitled only to cruelty, by their whim. This is how the powerful have ever kept the powerless divided and in their place, and enriched themselves in the process.

A blockbuster New York Times investigation on Tuesday reported that President Trump’s wealth was largely inherited through fraudulent schemes, that he became a millionaire while still a child, and that his fortune persists in spite of his fumbling entrepreneurship, not because of it. The stories are not unconnected. The president and his advisers have sought to enrich themselves at taxpayer expense; they have attempted to corrupt federal law-enforcement agencies to protect themselves and their cohorts, and they have exploited the nation’s darkest impulses in the pursuit of profit. But their ability to get away with this fraud is tied to cruelty.

Trump’s only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright. The president’s ability to execute that cruelty through word and deed makes them euphoric. It makes them feel good, it makes them feel proud, it makes them feel happy, it makes them feel united. And as long as he makes them feel that way, they will let him get away with anything, no matter what it costs them.

I hate you trumpcucks so much

Attached: YidItDown.jpg (768x896, 225.79K)

christcucks will all die we've moved past the days of the (((WASP)))

Woooooooooow. A politician whose base is 85%+ White and overtly Christian, said some pro-White shit, after 2 years of being anti-White as fuck, right before a major election?
So surprising. Clearly a strong conviction.

This is so incredibly retarded.
If you think she fabricated the account, then her coming forward and levying a fabricated account (on the basis of political motivation) is head-and-shoulders above anything Trump did in response as-goes delegitimizing sexual-assault survivors' claims; yet this insane jew is like "listen goy, you might think its all bullshit, but even if it IS all bullshit, surely you are more concerned with Trump treating it like bullshit due to such behavior delegitimizing legitimiate sexual assault claims, right?".

This is basically a description of every jewin the us with over 500,000 USD, not Trump, and I don't even like Trump.

This is absolutely retarded and there is no basis for such claim.
The nerve of these fucking kikes.
Too bad Trump isn't ACTUALLY the guy these faggot heeb tries to paint him as, as if he were, we might get the libel laws opened up and no longer have to deal with these hyper-emotional kike hit-pieces grounded in neurotic jewish paranoia and baseless political rhetoric.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (833x434, 57.65K)

Trump’s only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright. The president’s ability to execute that cruelty through word and deed makes them euphoric. It makes them feel good, it makes them feel proud, it makes them feel happy, it makes them feel united. And as long as he makes them feel that way, they will let him get away with anything, no matter what it costs them.

SOUNDS LIKE Zig Forums TROLLING

tl;dr This thread is clickbait for a jewish kvetchfest article in (((The Atlantic))).

What are you on about.

BEAUTIFUL

Can you imagine beheading some niggers that we hunted down after we saw them post KILL ALL WHITE MEN on twitter. And all would be legal. And we would control the media, we would be called national heroes.

It's not clickbait if I did not post the link. I posted the article to laugh at the faggot journalist chimping out.

I really, really, really hate the jews.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x663 336.63 KB, 884.42K)

This is not news or politics. It happens a million times each day.

this

I liked the article. And in a way he is right.

This works the same way when Zig Forums trolls someone.

Its kinda clickbait man, link or no.
Your headline is the statement of an insane, assmad liberal kike, not any real expression on behalf of Trump.
This really isn't funny, its just fucking infuriating.
These kikes need to be stopped, they can't be allowed to be putting out hit-pieces like this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (766x324 276.19 KB, 26.45K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (778x710 71.22 KB, 631.38K)

The nerve of these kikes…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (772x181 20.59 KB, 21.58K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (769x708, 120.8K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (778x548 566.67 KB, 63.93K)

A worthless article gossiping thread

Attached: Trumps js.webm (640x360, 1.65M)

America's been doomed from the beginning starting with (((Alexander Hamilton's))) writings and financial meddling.

Yeah, no, this isn't funny. Something needs to be done about this, but our leaders are too fucking cuckolded to these same wretched kikes, and so nothing ever changes.

But its going to soon, because if it doesn't, this whole thing is going to fall the fuck apart.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (779x241, 23.44K)

fuck chr*stcucks, but America belongs to Anglo-Saxon man. germans, italians, irish whatever are merely guests

Friendly reminder none of us had the opportunity to support or oppose the civil rights movement. Stop acting like it is something the American people decided or agree with. The people that decided it are too old and out of touch to be taken seriously. I would never agree to subordinate myself to a collective like that. I view it as a mistake our parents made that we need to put up with until they die so as to not hurt their feelings.
As a mixed race person I sincerely say civil rights is a big lie. They don't just break white communities, they attack any community they don't control. Civil Rights is an inversion of white supremacy. Anyone lighter than them is white and subhuman. I was denied all of the programs mandated to help minorities and victims of sexual abuse. Those systems are monopolized by purebred minorities, even if they have to import them illegally. That is the extent they went to deny me any help.
All the rhetoric about helping victims of sexual violence is just a big scam on the American taxpayer.
I don't care about white people, but I sympathize with them. I was the one that first called out online about white genocide during gamergate. It is jubilant laughter and you deserve it. Trump is a very careful response, a half-measure.
There is no such thing as an African-American. We have no room for hyphenated Americans. Be American or fuck off and die in your own country. There was nothing disagreeable about the lynchings that are part of our shared history. They are necessary and good.
my.mixtape.moe/nszqfk.aac

How about they just fuck off and die in their own lands?
Yeah, no, you can go die in whatever shithole your muddied genes came out of, nigger.

we speak English here for a reason, corncuck

Except for all those people speaking Spanish, and whatever the fuck 'ebonics' is, you islecuck spawn'd faggot.
Heil Hitler.

Lies, I'm one and I didn't ree about it, her making a big deal out of fatherly play pretending its rape is what REALLY is trivialising rape so it deserves to be nock as she is insulting actual sex abuse survivors

Attached: Wanderer No More.jpg (827x1024, 133.04K)

Hamilton was actually good. His American system of economics was the only sane choice. He has been unfairly maligned by libertardians because he believed in non-retarded ideas like having a government and being a nation.

Thanks for acknowledging the best part of you came from a foreign Scandinavian invader's ballsack.

there is no argument against the English race being #1

Attached: 67a087944abf5a6f52b06fd4d95f9c7b99b369690ea086a291ebb39505a83b39.jpg (1237x1017 6.08 MB, 80.91K)

lol the 4th pic

Of course there is.

Attached: When You're British.png (1703x855 21.26 KB, 648.01K)

In the future Jews will have what Whites have something like which goes by the name of "white guilt", but instead of it being over slavery it will be about Communism and the misery it brought forth onto the world.

I know, right? Its hilarious.
Someone needs to remake it with a bunch of britflag thots getting raped to death by Pakiflags.

archive.is/ex0TP

Post a fucking link, you faggot.

first time hearing this term. looked it up.
are jews denouncing the jew in them? From reading the wiki article, it appears as if they are adhering to humanism and abandoning their syphon-only existence for an existence of construction and participation.

Am I wrong in reading what Reform Judaism is?

Jesus Christ how new are you?

Nope. This kike is a Reform Jew, and he's basically the standard for what you ought expect from them.
Its Judaism for modern degenerate kikes who drank the jewish socio-political koolaid, a way to keep them nominally jewish while allowing them to be hugely fucking degenerate shitbags.

How is this a con? Has this assbone ever seen the sort of shitholes non-whites, females, and heathens make?

Attached: lizrdz.jpg (720x479, 46.63K)

he's a jew

Drowning the least doesn't mean you're not drowning, user. Also I'm gonna need to see your meme license.

Reform Jews are very important to the Jewish super-organism. Reform Jews are the liberal jews who do the things orthodox Jews are not allowed to do, while still remaining loyal to the Jewish super-organism. Orthodox are restricted from doing a lot of things because of their religious laws, but reform Jews close that gap.

Exactly what I said.

You realize it's not working don't you?

yawn

He isn't right at all. Trump is not just not pro-White, Trump is stridently anti-White. He is an active supporter of White genocide because he the jew's man. His administration is a literal Mossad operation. The non-stop shrieking by the controlled media is designed to give Trump bonafides among the mark population and stir up hatred and reprisals against regular White people [instead of hardened capital assets].

filtered

Why even bother cycling proxies when it's obvious that that's what you're doing?

Filtered.

Kikes have chutzpah instead of guilt, it's a defect where you feel pride in what a normal human would feel shamed by.

You don't need a source. The prose style alone marks it as Ny Times bullshit.
>We can hear the spectacle of cruel laughter throughout the Trump era.
Hanging's too damn good for them.

>(((Torfag))) trumpshilling
yawn

That's exactly what jews said about forged Hitler documents when confronted with their falsity.

Dr William Luther Pierce :^)

I thought trump wasn't literally hitler and only us "dumb stormfags" believed otherwise?

I'm still voting in November.

The pretext is for the new Hitler that is among us, to see that Trump is just the first step.

Guess nu/pol/ will end up murdering you then.

Careful, you might get called a Kike shill for daring to vote instead of chimping out like a nigger and killing Kikes in real life even though the average poster here would never have the balls to just do it themselves. And even if you did do it they would call you a false-flag trying to make white nationalists look bad. Remember, don't vote, don't do anything in real life, just remain a keyboard warrior forever. That's the nu-Zig Forums way

Anyone else running into systems taking a dump?

Stripe will no longer process for me from my home IP but if I flip on the mobile tethering it goes through just fine. Really makes you think.

I will knife fight any faggot that says my country is his and not mine.

(checked)
I'm not going to lie lads. That bit hit me right in the feels.

>thread filled with D&C and (((apathy)))
sage and reported.

What is this?

i like how its never brought up that half the time when a nigger got lynched it was because they raped an underaged white girl. then that sickening "To kill a Mockingbird" book came out and further propagandized it into "those underage white girls wanted the BBC"

Attached: 0a94da90a0ca2937b6674f6a1cf11390ef84f1a9ea2f71855bdb9e634bc95676.gif (168x130, 487.71K)

Attached: a_better_time.jpg (101x115 101.59 KB, 5.43K)

Attached: 1305655483464.png (300x333, 111.33K)

Federalist are fucktarded and Hamalton had shitty aim.

Attached: Aaron_Burr_bust.jpg (610x772, 303.14K)

That's a shame.

Attached: Bummer.gif (500x269, 1.12M)

Federalist are fucktarded and Hamilton had shitty aim.

Attached: Aaron_Burr_bust.jpg (610x772, 303.14K)

Attached: MAGA soul contract.png (3000x1811, 2.66M)

user, you just described the absolute state of the left. They have nothing left but the flinging of poo. I predict they will lose so hard in November that they might just, if they have sense, reform themselves and get rid of the loonies.

There are a lot of words in the OPs post, but none of them explain why the most jewish president in history fucking over the straight, white, men of this nation is a good thing.

You know maybe if bootlicking jewish powers and serving as a mindless proponent of the ZOG maybe reddit is more your sped.

Attached: Yakui the Drug Maid - Swing Shift.webm (640x360, 3.29M)

It wants to pretend those blacks weren't delivering Bibles to orphans. Things are not better now with blacks being able to legally steal and draining wealth through prisons and public assistance. Why did we get stuck with an economist-in-chief instead of a commander-in-chief who could hang traitors who write shit like this trying to stir up retarded brown creatures into overthowing what's left of the law.

Whoops. I meant were.

I like how they just conveniently pretend the men in those photos were killed for being black and not because of crimes they committed.

The reason why we don't know much of the cruelty of pre-white civilizations in north America is because those civilizations,"nations","tribes",or what have you were so backwards and primitive that they never invented writing as their history is "Oral history".

There are many brutal examples that show those cultures are not what Hollywood wants to make out.

In example nearly 500 individuals were massacred.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (1280x720, 125.62K)

stop these fucking pedos they put pedo shit in their game
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html

Why would I go to California? I am straight

the irony of this statement is of course that we will have eternal life, and lest ye be saved, you will have eternal death.

Attached: sdfgkjhg.gif (250x167, 1.32M)

cool thanks im gonna play it right now

Still voting for Angry Cheeto ZOGking.

Attached: ryoko burning.png (512x384, 201.37K)

Attached: adoration of the potato.jpg (236x283, 16.4K)

Can you imagine the levels of asshurt we could achieve by causing a Fashtag trend tho?
#WeLoveYouDonald
#ThankYouSir

I am.literally.shaking

Attached: ap_donald-j-trump_ap-photo-2-640x426.jpg (640x426, 51.71K)

Fuck off, alamonigger.

As opposed to supporting and shilling a fucking mega-kike who clearly doesn't give a shit about white people?

PRAIS3 KEK
HEIL D0N

Attached: lbRR1t.jpg (1024x555, 130.26K)

Guys this is too much for me to handle.

Never talk to my wife and her son ever again

The fact that commies hate Trump so so much makes me think that he is doing something right. Even if he is another stooge for ZOG, there has to be a legit reason they hate him so much.

Attached: DLNgzb6UEAI-eI8.jpg (784x991 107.83 KB, 196.89K)