Brit/pol/ #2904: Dibnah Edition

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Christchurch mosque killer’s theories seeping into mainstream, report warns
ISD researchers are currently embedded in 50 extreme-right chat channels on applications such as Bongo Bongo Land, Telegram and WhatsApp, as well as monitoring groups, communities and discussion boards on 4chan, Zig Forums, Gab, Minds, Voat and Reddit
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/07/christchurch-mosque-killer-ideas-mainstream-social-media

Veterans threaten to cripple the UK unless the prosecution of ex-Northern Ireland soldiers is stopped
Retired warrant officer Simon Bean MBE, 54, is leading a mammoth movement of ex-servicemen and women who are campaigning to stop the prosecution of troops deployed to the conflict during the Troubles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216665/Veterans-threaten-cripple-UK-unless-prosecution-ex-Northern-Ireland-soldiers-stopped.html

Iran chaos: Britain warned ‘be afraid’ after UK supertanker scare in Gulf
BRITISH maritime officials have announced a UK-flagged supertanker which stopped in the Gulf is "safe and well" after Iran dismissed reports its Revolutionary Guards had seized the vessel
express.co.uk/news/world/1150014/iran-uk-supertanker-middle-east-crisis-gulf-pacific-voyager-grace-1-gibraltar

Iran begins enriching uranium to 4.5 per cent a day after saying it would break the 3.67 per cent limit set by the country's nuclear deal
Iran's uranium enrichment level passed 4.5 per cent on Monday, exceeding the 2015 nuclear deal cap, Iranian atomic energy organisation spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi said
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7224395/Iran-begins-enriching-uranium-4-5-day-saying-break-limit-set-nuclear-deal.html

North Devon coastguards resign after reprimand for rescuer who took teenager to hospital in own vehicle
senior coastguard who quit after being demoted for taking a teenage casualty to hospital instead of waiting two hours for an ambulance said the experience has left him “numb”
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/north-devon-coastguards-resign-telling-taking-teenager-hospital/

Chuka Umunna ordered to quit and stand in by-election after latest Brexit attack
FORMER Labour MP Chuka Umunna was lambasted by Twitter users and called to stand in a by-election for his Streatham seat after criticising Jeremy Corbyn and his party for their unclear stance on a second Brexit referendum
express.co.uk/news/uk/1150540/Brexit-news-Chuka-Umunna-Labour-Party-Jeremy-Corbyn-People-s-Vote

Swedish mum blames Brexit for drink driving crash
A Swedish mum who crashed her car while nearly four times over the limit has blamed Brexit over the incident
metro.co.uk/2019/07/06/swedish-mum-blames-brexit-drink-driving-crash-10125779/

Mother sues NHS for £200,000 claiming hospital failed to inform her of son's Down's Syndrome diagnosis
Hospital notes show that a mother shouldn't receive £200,000 in damages from the NHS for having child with Down's Syndrome because she declined to have him tested before he was born, a court heard
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/08/mother-sues-nhs-200000-claiming-hospital-failed-inform-sons/

TfL starts harvesting signal data today
Data gatherers will use beacons in stations that keep a tab on devices with the Wi-Fi capability switched on, whether or not the user had joined a station's network
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223711/Experts-warn-London-commuters-turn-phones-Wi-Fi-Tube-stop-tracked.html

Eton College to offer 12 free sixth form places
Eton College will offer 12 free sixth form places to boys "with tremendous potential but limited opportunity"
bbc.co.uk/news/education-48902808

Attached: Dibnah-on-England-and-the-Fall-of-Rome.mp4 (11.57 MB, 624x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48830980
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/12/amazon-bans-culture-of-critique-and-separation-and-its-discontents/
express.co.uk/news/world/1150347/afghanistan-special-boat-service-elite-british-troops-gun-battle-isis-fighters
youtu.be/SimIS_cQ6ko?t=178
documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48900121
vocaroo.com/i/s1cpIkNIL8yX
reddit.com/r/CultOfCWC/
twitter.com/BakeRises/status/1147959909503381508
twitter.com/i/events/1148168471273828353
twitter.com/hashtag/GDPR
twitter.com/isawrobertsmith/status/1146511107483471872
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/ca4ex7/mass_civil_disobedience_over_brexit_is_surely/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7224519/Paranoid-asylum-seeker-30-appears-court-accused-attempted-terror-attack.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223891/Tennis-sensation-Coco-Gauff-faces-toughest-Wimbledon-test-yet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pnEH9byRiG8
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/the-coolest-neighbourhoods-in-london/
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/eveestg/status/1148022544794095616
news.sky.com/story/boycottheck-sausage-firm-faces-backlash-after-being-visited-by-boris-johnson-11759077
twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottHeck?src=tren
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZnDeW43NPQ
twitter.com/LifeNewsHQ/status/1136388366168018944
streamable.com/hp0rg
bestgore.com/murder/known-drug-dealer-slings-life-netherworld-amsterdam-stabbing-street-cctv/
twitter.com/prageru/status/1147973564504559617
twitter.com/theworldindex/status/1147901666370473985
vocaroo.com/i/s0poMmIphUmS
twitter.com/i/moments/981476710452547584
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148280761319153666
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148328199711010816
twitter.com/Cup_a_Budda/status/1147483506571976708
youtu.be/I7gtoLmHd5w?t=94
worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6wu4QT67Vg8RBf35
belledelphine.club/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist's_Shit
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinger-suffers-heart-attack-sex-17489883.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=f1K4cz28TN0
blacknazis.com/
wiki.bcw-project.org/royalist/horse-regiments/sir-horatio-cary
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7226685/GCSE-English-Literature-course-include-novels-refugees-teenage-fathers.html
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jul/08/millenials-baby-boomers-roleplaying
theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/08/billy-bragg-morrissey-rightwing-youtube-video-stormzy-brandon-flowers
archive.fo/2QQXX
twitter.com/britainelects/status/1148551993679646720
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7226247/Smoking-stamped-UK-11-years-according-new-Government-plan.html
twitter.com/i/events/1148486574398570496
twitter.com/gabeawaycar/status/1147931035289694210
twitter.com/new_engine/status/1148391667143184387
bitchute.com/video/gu283tLoemKh/
theguardian.com/film/2017/jul/10/morrissey-england-is-mine-biopic
twitter.com/consequence/status/1148266044227751936
consequenceofsound.net/2019/07/juggalo-makeup-facial-recognition/

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Attached: pingoomer.jpg (247.28 KB, 618x618)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

good lad

Attached: penguin.jpg (309.03 KB, 1084x945)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

issue of the far right is now always on the agenda in meetings of UK counter-terrorist officials

William Thomas
William Thomas

Is there a growing far-right threat online?
Far right activity on the internet threatens to spill over into violence in the real world, according to some observers. But are governments and tech companies doing enough to counter the danger?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48830980

Attached: j-(7).jpg (201.77 KB, 1156x1180)

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

The backlash is beginning and they are spooked.

Attached: -n.gif (1.78 MB, 320x180)

Dylan King
Dylan King

good news from London

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (409.8 KB, 636x854)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

sending me refugees just like Israel did to Canada
Bit Jewish lad
*sends them back in an eternal board yoyo*

wtf does far right even mean

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

i t b e g i n s

Attached: TBP-(2).jpg (341.09 KB, 1200x1465)
Attached: TBP-(3).jpg (124.14 KB, 1200x883)
Attached: TBP-(4).jpg (60.62 KB, 970x890)

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

How has it not collapsed yet

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

a bag with the word "bitcoins" on it
What kind of memi universe have we slipped into now?

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

according to my gf many women are on board with our message, but are too afraid to express it

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

amazon b& macdonald’s culture of critique series.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/12/amazon-bans-culture-of-critique-and-separation-and-its-discontents/

macdonald isn’t even anti-kike.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Kek. He really hates london, doesn't he?

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Who doesn't? Even actual Londoners hate modern London.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Gute befreiung
Far-right politics are politics further on the right of the left-right spectrum than the standard political right, particularly in terms of extreme nationalism,[1][2] nativist ideologies, and authoritarian tendencies.[3]

The term is often used to describe Nazism,[4] neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism and other ideologies or organizations that feature ultranationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, anti-communist, or reactionary views.[5] These can lead to oppression and violence against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group,[6][7] nation, state[8] or ultraconservative traditional social institutions.[9]
Anything that isn't communist in nature it seems

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

many women are onboard with the message that women are useless tramps who are only valuable as braphogs
Really?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

well, the 1st of the series remains available. these are astonishing times.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Tbf most people I know who live in london love it. They didn't grow up there though - and i imagine they'll leave when the young professional memi stops paying dividends, and they want a non-hellish family life.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

perceived threat
what if i'm literally going to be demographically replaced in my homeland
supposed inferiority
what if a people are demonstrably inferior though, say by being involved disproportionately in certain crimes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175.54 KB, 420x420)

David Flores
David Flores

this could mean germany returning to being 3rd world level like it should be.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Anti-London Action tbh

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Anything that isn't communist in nature it seems

Based Nazbol is off the hook.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

They didn't grow up there though
Bingo.

tbh tbh

Attached: london.jpg (122.05 KB, 1230x1225)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

what if i'm literally going to be demographically replaced in my homeland
Don't be a bigot goy, that's just a conspiracy theory. Ignore the fact that the UK's population growth from 2000 to 2015 was 82%+ due to migration.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

who cares what women think anyway – they will always follow views of the Chad

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

the government when it finds out I can do basic math

Attached: c7hb7kuhyj431.jpg (76.89 KB, 640x617)

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

IT'S TIME

Attached: strasserism.jpg (110.46 KB, 838x959)

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

math

Attached: download.jpg (8.63 KB, 177x284)

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

I'd say so, a mate and his girlfriend surprised me the other weekend complaining about his girlfriends new work policy of having to have a certain amount of women managers stating that it was ridicilous that the best person for the job wasn't being selected. But I can't seem to recruit them for the up coming race war, he's only interested in defending his house and family, what can you do eh ?

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Should we relocate the good bits of London to somewhere less wogged using big diggers or just carpet bomb the lot of it?

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

I guess it makes sense for farage to make his manifesto anti london because there's like one person in the whole of london who would vote for him (and he's a gay failing actor anyway).

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

he's only interested in defending his house and family
As is every normie, you can hardly blame them.

White phosphorous tbh lad.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

america is suffering britishisation. when amazon began banning scholarly works, no element of the american left objected.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Attached: 1559922132989.jpg (102.9 KB, 956x538)

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Women have always moaned about this sort of shit when in the company of men. It's just the moaning ceases when they're up for promotion/employment. It's just lip service, lad. Basically every word that comes out of a woman's mouth is likely to be contradicted by words or deeds within moments of being uttered. They ain't exactly straight shooters.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

kek you cunt TBP got 400,000 votes from within London

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=london

"English and Jewish (Ashkenazic): habitational name for someone who came from London or a nickname for someone who had made a trip to London or had some other connection with the city."

Jews like london so much they've been naming their kids after it for hundreds of years.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

As is every normie, you can hardly blame them.
Yes, you can. How much clearer can it get that complacent boomer-atomisation is a cancer that is making the lives of individuals tougher/less worthwhile?

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Wtf are you talking about?

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

he's only interested in defending his house and family
I don't know, I always had him down as a librul after other conversations about our paki problems but I expected people born and bred in Bradford to be a little more willing to help clense this nation of the disgusting plague known as pakis.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

this

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Can't wait for the MSM and normalbot twitter droids to start harping on about how this anti london stance is yet more evidence of farage being a divisive figure who needs an enemy to turn a portion of the public against in order to fracture communities and put mexican children in cages.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

i want to go on record as supporting nuking the uk.

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Animal Welfare Party
vid

Women's Equality Party
What rights do they not have nowadays?

UK European Union Party
this needed to be a separate party

Fucking state of London

Attached: london-eu-elections.png (34.42 KB, 607x1020)
Attached: GoT-democracy.mp4 (1.34 MB, 640x360)

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

if i’m elected queen i’ll nuke the fucking place so fast.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

How is that british? Do you actually believe that america - the font of globohomo - is actually as freedom loving as it tells itself?

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Yeah whilst they ignore the fact that they insult the rest of the country from inside their London gated community.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

HAHAHAHA.
No (you).

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

it’s the epitome of britishness to maintain a utopian condition of ignorance.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Elite British troops fight off 100 ISIS jihadis in six-hour gun battle after ambush
A CRACK team of eight British soldiers survived six-hour gun battle with 100 ISIS fighters after being cornered in an ambush, according to reports.
express.co.uk/news/world/1150347/afghanistan-special-boat-service-elite-british-troops-gun-battle-isis-fighters

we're still fighting random cunts in afghanistan
can we just label that country cursed territory and leave it be

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (397.37 KB, 590x350)

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (430.4 KB, 607x539)

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

Just made a fry up tbh lads.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Yep. It's amazing how quickly leftists arguments in favour of the dispossessed and the oppressed are binned and actually inverted when the position of london relative to the rest of the country is raised. Somehow it doesn't occur to them that london actually hoards wealth and funding. Even more amazing is how they try to sell the idea that london is wealthy - not because of the bankers the bonuses they are supposed to hate - but because it's teeming with low iq nignogs smh.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

tbh that's hardcore

we're still fighting random cunts in afghanistan
Lad if a rahowa did kick off we'd be in this same situation in the cities

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

utopian condition of ignorance
When epic trolls randomly place words together.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

This, what is there in Afghanistan even worth fighting? It's a harsh arid mountain country full of fanatics who for as long as time have just wanted to be left alone in their hills.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

funny how Israel starts a terrorist group to prop up threats against themselves just so they can get white people into the desert to kill them

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

As long as we survive the cobbles can be rebuilt

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Dostrum is still alive
He's the lad who led the original northern alliance that America intervened to support in 2001 when the Taliban were about to win, he's dodged a suicide bombing last year and a convoy attack this year, he's still kicking and has been Vice President since 2014. Thought this nigga would be dead a long time ago damn. Impressive

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.03 MB, 800x1105)

John Baker
John Baker

Zero self-awareness tbh

Attached: owen-jones-bourgeoisie.png (115.53 KB, 624x731)
Attached: bourgeois.jpg (562.36 KB, 1190x984)

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

ywn date an autistic german qt

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

go to Germany

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

< never read the tao te ching

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

bad idea. their economy is collapsing.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Large precious metal deposits and the mining rights for said deposits

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

They just missed a recession in the last quarter, and the outlook is bleak for them.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

I love this yank vid it's hilarious

youtu.be/SimIS_cQ6ko?t=178
yanks show afghan peasants near their military base HD pictures of the world trade centre blowing up
they start laughing and say they're farmers who don't know shit about the outside world
they show the village elders and they're like "hmmmm… it's a building on fire… must be kabul."

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

half of them didn't know the soviet war had finished and just assumed yank troops were russians

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

a tv trope is that all types of technical ability outside of one’s job a menace. even retirees from the related profession are not immune from suspicion.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Damn that video makes me feel bad cause the afghans seem so nice smh
that one british lad who had paki workmates and they took him to meet the mujahideen in the 80s for a holiday
they were polite and welcomed him and he went back to britain unscathed

top kek that's mad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.13 MB, 1283x964)

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

You had your buidlings destroyed
But you've destroyed plenty of our buildings when you've said your helping us
Only one Afghani recognises the pictures

Doesn't surprise me, it is quite an isolated country which has been at war for the better part of 40 years, does tend to limit infrastructure projects.
They're isolationists are the Afghanis and Taliban, they're fighting for their country and to be left alone, should be obliged tbh.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

just marry that asian lass and release that load.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Attached: stuchbery-GI.png (605.11 KB, 574x836)

Owen Green
Owen Green

would you like some toxic ideas with your sandwich?
no?
no choice, I'm afraid, because I'm an evil kiddie stormtrooper

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

???
Good PR, NA should've been doing this sort of thing.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Father they have written
On the point of no return
Soldiers they will come and
Oh they’re coming to burn
(I said) Oh boy, we need your hope to live
Oh boy, you have so much to give
Oh boy, don’t let it get you down

Who, baby, who will save the world ? (it’s not too late)
Who, baby, who will save the world ? (all heroes hesitate)

I’m too young to die
I’m too young to die
Father, I’ve been looking
Through a rainbow of tears
Found yourself so lonely
Oh they’re drowning in my fear
(I said) Oh boy, I’m old enough to know
Oh boy, that it hurts to grow
Oh boy, don’t let it get you down

Attached: IMG-20190202-123933.jpg (148.05 KB, 520x524)

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

NA did it once that I remember, and they ended up only helping Poles.
I was skeptical of GI doing this as it seemed more like a publicity stunt than a genuine piece of community support.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

bad poetry
hide post

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Those are song lyrics land.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

tune

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

shit you won’t see on the (((beeb)))

Attached: EEB4F96A-4458-421D-B5F4-71D2AEE1B1D4.jpeg (1.33 MB, 1536x1851)

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

What does the cyrillic on the patch say?

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

can’t into kinos, lad, i’m on “unlimited” mobile data ie 128kbps for the remainder of the month.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

t. mi6 officer

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

baste

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

basically, blm has come to israel. 😊

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

81a3ef

Attached: c79f7a9dba14331af81d98bb41214fb0016bb7a27d196b49bb4b7592feb1f1db.jpg (29.91 KB, 571x460)

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

This shit has been going on for a while, Israel mistreats Ethiopian Jews all the time.

Attached: jews-israel-ethiopia-(2).jpg (502.1 KB, 868x2128)
Attached: jews-israel-ethiopia-(3).jpg (104.47 KB, 860x1200)
Attached: jews-israel-ethiopia-(1).jpg (109.87 KB, 864x1200)
Attached: Ethiopian-Israelis-on-the-rampage---an-Ethiopian-Israeli-teen-was-shot-by-police,-the-Ethiopian-jewish-community-riot.mp4 (805.54 KB, 204x360)

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

hilariously, the image didn’t load.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

U S v Jeffrey Epstein Indictment
documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Who will save the world
1998 speeds
Retro

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

israeli police shoot black man
blacks riot in response
it's amazing how things seem the same in every country

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

128kbps

1998 speeds

God I wish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.26 MB, 726x960)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48900121
Sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP) is an important cause of death in people with epilepsy. Average incidence is 0.2 per 1,000 persons/year in children and 1.0 per 1,000 persons/year in adults.

Attached: f-(1).png (430.37 KB, 578x684)

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

smh the boomer and his lies.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

98 get
spooky

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

He's an absolute bender. I'm thinking he's the same guy who always tries to get us to meet up irl.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

the church lass who is bringing a nigger still didn’t say hi to me. additionally, she was wearing a surprising amount of makeup. clownish, actually. the joke’s on her, i actually like clowns.

William Hall
William Hall

that last video
Cathartic kino tbh. This is what I want on a mass scale in israel. I think we should deport all jews to israel, then send their bum boys with them.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Attached: america.mp4 (1.4 MB, 480x480)

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

that kind of meta talk is an example of the kind of thing britbongs do that makes them seem highly effeminate. woman, homo, or european?

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

(checked)
wut?

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Are you suggesting it was some sort of drug overdose in a globohomo soiree?

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Or they blackmailed someone close to him. All it takes is for his medicine to go missing one night.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

there are lads itt who haven't filtered 81a3ef

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

it says “america” but that’s clearly a zoo animal imported to the americas by the british financiers the rothschilds.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

there it is again. collectivism is not manly.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

Ban this tit, SA.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

appealing to others for help, in social situations, amounts to admitting you cannot fend for yourself.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

muh lone wolf

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

autism

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

this faggot needs banned for his wanton abuse of commas alone

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

wdhmbt?

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

it's still a very american video.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

serious question, has your tap been tested for atrazine?

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

i have no idea. 128kbps “unlimited” data.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

did your mummy hear you making those noises?

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

this thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (101.54 KB, 443x261)

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

reddit.com/r/CultOfCWC/

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Attached: 1562353441931.jpg (13.17 KB, 480x360)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

why do you think it ended randomly lass

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

whats going on down there?

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

should have told her you were practising your karate

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Tell your mummy it was a creative project you're working on.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Wolves usually hunt in packs, but they hunt alone in spring and summer months when there is plenty of prey available. They are found in both Eurasia and North America.
smug tbh

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

tfw accidentally hit myself in the back of the head with nunchucks yesterday and mummy got mad

Attached: 1541912900115.png (34.77 KB, 657x527)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I'd be annoyed too if my adult son did his nunchuk practice in the house tbh

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

the atrazine smile

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

that’s an opinion. if you were hawt you’d be permitted an opinion. but ur not.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

go to London over weekend
drunk
coming back on tube in evening
ticket doesnt work
have to tailgate behind some woman through barrier, could have caused a bad quarrel
Air is worse than ever, feeling like Im playing Metro and dont have gas mask
Get to Victoria on train
scuse me mate
guy doesnt move out of the way
scuse me
its like he's taking the piss
Forcefully have to shove him to leave train
got home alive but the entire journey felt combative
sorry if I posted this already, was drunk

David Green
David Green

aw fuk man his is funneh:
Keren Bar-Menachem, who heads the Justice Ministry unit tasked with investigating police misconduct, met with members of Solomon Teka's family Monday morning. According to the family, Bar-Menachem told them that the ballistic report shows that the off-duty policeman who shot Teka shot toward the ground, and the bullet ricocheted and hit the 18-year-old's chest.

James Rivera
James Rivera

twitter.com/BakeRises/status/1147959909503381508

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

buy a car.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

British Airways to be fined a record £183m over data breach
British Airways says it has been notified by the UK Information Commissioner's Office that it intends to issue the airline with a £183m fine over the theft of customer data from its website
twitter.com/i/events/1148168471273828353
twitter.com/hashtag/GDPR

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

baste

Brayden White
Brayden White

twitter.com/isawrobertsmith/status/1146511107483471872
kek

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

What a cunt!
Dont feed the homeless!

They are always getting involved with other people's business!

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Attached: 1D14ED51-2BBA-4052-B072-BE25716582B4.jpeg (143.64 KB, 1266x366)

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

There's a reason I don't go out unless it's to the allotment anymore.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

"grrrr how dare bigots help people! WE should be helping people!"
proceeds to do sweet eff-all
I want to smash his fucking head in.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

i passed my kidney stone. did i tell you?

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Hilarious. I dont think being stuck in hours of London traffic would be better.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

just get a tesla. you can watch videos while you “drive”, though you should download them, because your unlimited wireless plan will not permit much video watching before you get throttled.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

What a nice day.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.77 MB, 2048x1536)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

he's always eating ice cream

Attached: christopher-cantwell.jpg (21.65 KB, 640x361)

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

there aren’t many brits remaining who want non brown offspring.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

They did, but they only helped homeless polski immigrants for some Pole international charity memi thing

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

he’s fake. overly much alias work is a red flag.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

his paunch is disgusting

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

overly much alias work

Judging by your English, you're a red flag.

Attached: 48a3991f0f31e245818d0c630086a82e0f35a75175521a71965e8f3648457398.png (353.11 KB, 499x409)

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

quality equipment

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

he's fit now

Attached: JUST.jpg (58.05 KB, 615x759)

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Based Poles.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Can't stand ignorant train goons me tbh. No time for that shit

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Attached: skepdog.jpg (70.11 KB, 675x864)

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

you’re using words, but no ideas or concepts

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

le_puts_up_a_French_flag_in_the_middle of Oxfordshire_cheeky_cunt.png

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Attached: 6D485810-4B9A-4B93-BF8E-6AA9AFD27ED9.jpeg (164.16 KB, 555x989)

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Is that boss music from ocarina of time?

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Start throwing ball.

Attached: varg-dog.jpg (98.45 KB, 663x851)

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

yeah

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Wdymbi?

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Attached: loicence.jpg (50.96 KB, 990x660)

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

When I think of France I think of good food tbh

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

funeh

Attached: 1544632650152.png (267.92 KB, 416x464)

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (653.85 KB, 634x870)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (419.62 KB, 634x553)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (199.11 KB, 634x634)

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/ca4ex7/mass_civil_disobedience_over_brexit_is_surely/
first comment

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

If you're in your twenties you may well have shared a classroom with boys called Ross, Kieran or Lee - and girls called Danielle, Lauren and Jade.
But you won't find many newborn babies with those names - because all six have plummeted in popularity by over 90% since the mid-nineties.
The names growing fastest in popularity are Jaxon for boys and Aria for girls.
Other names, such as Ameerah and Imaan for girls and Dawud and Zayn for boys are also fast-rising, representing the UK's growing Muslim population

Attached: D9Eb5dWW4AAaCjT.jpg (20.79 KB, 1024x427)

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

why do people post such mundane shite on social medius? why would anyone want to see what my bedroom looks like with my random darth maul poster incel shite on the wall mixed in with milsurp and weapons and books and random shite?

Attached: b5538f6c9f2ad993a59d26072cdb24f6ce03145395a80df2c421ba7fef0bf94f.jpg (20.28 KB, 315x381)

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

The absolute fucking state of reddit.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

thanks lad that was very informative and insightful tbh

THOSE AREN'T REAL NAMES REEEEE

Attached: 99.jpg (81.73 KB, 615x553)

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Sounds like a racist conspiracy theory to me.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Ban him ffs.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

the chavs are getting chavier and the nation's becoming muslim-er
Bloody brilliant.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

BUSTA RHYMES NOW
MOP NOW
WHATCHU WANT NOW
WHATCHU WANT NOW

ANTE UP!!

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Attached: current-year.mp4 (8.52 MB, 640x360)

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

lmao busta rhymes

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Jaxon
Jax
Jackson

Imagine naming your kid after a stabby maniac from Sons of Anarchy, truly Gangster times

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

I know I probably look like some form of cliche, but these perfect normies are surreal to me, inasmuch as they clearly make a conscious effort to look as generic and factory made as possible. The tattoos and perfectly manicured beard are meant to say "personality" (but really they're meant to say "I have no independence - I am not a threat to the herd"). Bizarre.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

would execute her (in alterac valley after she's reduced to 25% health with my high warlords greatword) tbh

Attached: mandy-nicolas-cage.jpg (117.52 KB, 800x500)

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Or the metal armed wog from mortal kombat (although he spelled it "jaxx" I think).

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Attached: b6d7e8ea4734d19c641a685fc4d289676e2375fd6c3afe64f6306bd04358c989.jpg (37.77 KB, 700x710)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

So nice out but dont wanna leave house rly tfw txt m8 to go for walk and no reply

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Salih Khater, 30, is accused of attempting a terror attack on August 14 last year
Prosecutor told Old Bailey Khater intended to 'kill as many people as possible'
Sudan-born Khater denies two counts of attempted murder and trial continues
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7224519/Paranoid-asylum-seeker-30-appears-court-accused-attempted-terror-attack.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (231.33 KB, 306x407)

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

We need to win normies to our side. How?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

maybe more terror attacks might work

feel bad about that joke tbh

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

it just has to become fashionable to think like we do lass, don't worry about logic, humor is more effective. using irony and parody to push environmentalism toward a more deep ecological population reduction mene then pointing out how only foreign races reproduce irresponsibly, etc. don't argue it logically or anything just point it out like its boring and whatever.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

tfw ginnie will soon have barely any chance of having a child
Smh

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

100% true and factual post from interacting with people, that's 100x more effective than a proper argument using stats

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

don't worry about logic, humour is more effective
this x1000 tbh

James Cruz
James Cruz

normies will just agree then default back to herd computer god opinions until it becomes fashionable to default to the new position

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

We need to win normies to our side. How?
We don't. The eternal normie needs replacing.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

How?
Look like you're going to win. That's all there is to it. They do not have a will of their own - they'll follow whichever trends become commonplace.

And this too.

Attached: napoleon's-march.jpg (109.89 KB, 1063x615)

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

which is why le foone memmies work well

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

We need to combine our rhetoric with their appearances, which means we need to get chubby or we need to get gym fit (but focus almost exclusively on the top half), we need to get tattoo "sleeves" (of skulls and shit and random chinese bollocks) and we need to get perfectly manicured beards that make us look like we're made of plastic. We also need to wear skinny jeans or joggers with tight t-shirts with massive v-necks.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

the fuck are you on

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

If that was the case how would you ever go about changing a cultural zeitgeist at all without being able to change huge amounts of the populations opinions in one go?

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

that pic
fucking hate normies

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

top fucking kek
thing is i think ordinary people do actually kinda think like this just look at count dankula

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (101.66 KB, 632x1952)

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

R

D

X

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

just got back from the uni campus lads
its even worse than last time I visited, mixture of obnoxious thots, poos, pakis and some bin liners
not a white guy in sight apart from one of the cleaners

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

That thumbnail

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

always works, but it depends too much on foreigners
great idea, I've been pushing it with normies since Tarrant
thanks, this is epic

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

be glad the only white man there is the one in charge of the bleach tbh
BRAAAAAP

John Miller
John Miller

the thots were the most obnoxious of the lot tbh, so spoilt

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

he doesn't study at Harper Adams

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.07 MB, 864x574)

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

I was pretty obviously making reference to the generic deanoid appearance.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

so wacist, needs more poos at the very least

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

This sounds like demoralisation bollocks tbh. There's literally no way there were no white men - unless it was the most meaningless university in the land.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

literally all of the women are fat
most of the men are normal sized
Smh.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

this is the whitest university in Britain

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

this

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

I was only there for about 10 minutes and yeah there wasnt a single white male student

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

London?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Survivors wtf

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

keeek I assumed it was a radfem meetup with the "survivors" shit, especially as it was full of the most obnoxious looking thots

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

hullo gchq

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

perfectly manicured beards
deanos
Your description sounded more like a Shoreditch hipster tbh

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

oh wow what the fuck am I looking at

Attached: 15743382-7222075-image-m-3-1562534042448.jpg (85.89 KB, 634x567)

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

alcohol abuse survivors

James King
James King

your mum's new bf

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

spoiler that shit

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

It's not exactly a hard guess.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

the microchimerism is strong

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Coco wog beaten by a white girl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223891/Tennis-sensation-Coco-Gauff-faces-toughest-Wimbledon-test-yet.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (988.64 KB, 964x543)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.53 MB, 800x1222)

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Attached: rjBvpUY.jpg (95.98 KB, 574x668)

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

rekt by based slavic brunette

Attached: ecelebdegeneration.mp4 (3.69 MB, 854x480)

Dominic James
Dominic James

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

wish I had oblivion on my laptop, the female chainmail helmet skin plus blacksmith pants is literally the big poppa pump outfit

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

incel spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) fuck off

Attached: joe-anime-milkers.jpg (64.92 KB, 460x460)

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=pnEH9byRiG8
3:45
would tbh

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

hullo demoralisation shill

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

I wouldn't put my dick in it.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Attached: angery.PNG (174.81 KB, 500x510)

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Attached: ted-kaczynski-kazinsky-unabomber.jpg (15.99 KB, 500x410)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

this

David Watson
David Watson

Attached: looks-fake.jpg (311.36 KB, 500x671)

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Attached: sauropod-stomp.jpg (48.61 KB, 600x400)

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Literally who?
Also
the look of disgust on that chinese woman's face
They really don't like the blacks.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

alegs is almost on lads he is going to be shitting on epstein

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

lmao

Attached: ljhlhulh.png (1.22 MB, 1048x862)

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Haven't the wogs been kicked out of peckham? Isn't it fully hipster now (hence the independent bars and shops)?
Also
the naughty black people writing on public property is like sooooooooo cool and "real" memi
Makes me suicidal tbh.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Tbf the hipsters have moved in in a big way.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

I think it's only the high streets and some pockets that are hipster tbh
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/the-coolest-neighbourhoods-in-london/

This is honestly rather dreary, these people must be so fucking boring.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

If I ever become a graf artist, I'm going to make my tag "squigglenigger" because that's what graf writing should be named as a typeface.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

niggersquiggle flow better off the tongue?

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Ah, so these ponces rave about the gentrified (de-wogged) zones full of their utterly generic bric-a-brac and panini shops, but misleadingly picture wogs who don't operate in these zones to prove how "real" it all is. I fucking hate being so intimately aware of the inner workings of hipster/bourgeois brainlets.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

I fucking hate being so intimately aware of the inner workings
Don't be lad, it justifies your hate for them and makes it easier to get other normies to hate them too.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I think squigglenigger sounds funnier as a name. Niggersquiggle would make more sense as a typeface, but I just want it to be my moniker, which references the style of writing. Graffiti is so fucking obnoxious. Are black people capable of doing anything that isn't crass, gaudy and antisocial?

Brody James
Brody James

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

ta lad

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Sadly, all too many normies actually get off on this commodified, """"authentic"""", weird light fittings and old treasure chests (but with nignog writing on them) shite. I wish I could kill everyone smh.

James Torres
James Torres

its actually Williamoid hipster trash doing the majority of the graffiti tbh
they get the rope first tbh

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

tbh, it's more likely to be wankers trying to be the next banksy

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

They have no meaningful culture or mythos of their own so no it's just garish reproductions of others culture with none of the skill. Look at wog music for example it's just sampling actual creativity, to produce a generic mediocre shlock for mass consumption. This is one of the things that really angers me about them invading other cultural spaces because they have none of their own and destroy other peoples which explains why the have none of their own. All will no rational, they haven't come to consciousness realisation of logos yet, they are just animals in a spiritual and metaphysical degree for the most part.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

CONCENTRATED CHICKEN BONES

Attached: 1200px-Alex-Jones-Portrait-(cropped).jpg (297.68 KB, 1200x1254)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

mfw actually watching InfoWars for the first time

Attached: 87fca556b79dfa64affdf3ed3ab1a5c86a94263890ddf423c439da8a35ccd8a9.webm (1.15 MB, 640x358)

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

The whole of the phenomenon of solidarity with black people is an expression of the commercial, lifeless, hipsterised lust for "authenticity" that seems to define so many overly comfortable cunts. Hence, what says. The only graf "artist" I've ever known was a middle class edgelord (who, weirdly enough, used to refer to black people as niggers every now and then).

What gets me is that charlie brooker and chris morris can create a show pillorying such people (nathan barley) - but can still live by every one of their "values" without ever questioning them.

Foreigners are literally just vehicles for people like chris morris and charlie brooker to feel sophisticated.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

banksy is a literal public school tarquin
So predictable….so tiresome…

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Yeah, graffiti is a literal expression of the envious vandalism of our civilisation which defines the coon.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Kevin Spacey flew on the loli express

Attached: p3FgMS9IQGgCE9pO.mp4 (699.58 KB, 1280x720)

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

smdh this alegs one is scary

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Even the aspects of black culture which evidence some talent (like jazz or the blues) express the lack of emotional restraint and sobriety which renders them incapable of creating advanced (or even semi-advanced) societies. It's all so bloody obvious…but no - chris morris, david baddiel, armando iannucci et al want to fist themselves silly over just how "real" the rambunctiousness of these retards is: thus our civilisation must be doomed to total degradation and backwardness.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

But trump!

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

this cunt went to nonce parties on that island too

Attached: andrew.jpg (522.04 KB, 2444x1902)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Lad even that is inspired by our culture like I said you'd be hard pressed to find something creative they've done in isolation ever.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

tfw planned parenthood is literally just ba'al shrines

Attached: clownworld.mp4 (8.37 MB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
twitter.com/eveestg/status/1148022544794095616

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

lads… this is scary

Attached: deg.jpg (10.77 KB, 191x255)

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

She doesn't look bad in a dress though.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Yeah I know. Tbf culture and scientific endeavours often draw upon foreign influences. It's not an argument for filling white countries (and only white countries) with darkies though (which is the argument the lords of poz like to use as if it's big brained).

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Apposite tbh.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Lad they had an entire continent of contact with each other and contact with us from about 1500. Just because ideas spread through contact, trade etc doesn't mean that someone didn't come up with the concept initially for it to spread.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Abiogenesis is as rare in the field of culture as it is in the realm of biology.

Attached: 150724-hp-lovecraft.jpg (445.12 KB, 1561x2355)

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Yet here we are. From rocks to humans

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

yeah i still dont get how that is meant to have occurred tbh

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

my ancestor is a fuckin pebble
atheists explain this

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

logos, the rational predates blind will.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

or in their case just random chance.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

my ancestor is a fuckin pebble
Kek lad

Attached: 1553679604518.jpg (6.52 KB, 270x187)

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul"

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

anyone still watching alegs? he is about to have tommeh on

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

wtf lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (164.12 KB, 735x158)

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

isn't that our current knowledge of how life began smh, just a bunch of amino ass shids were in the ocean and warmed up and somehow reproduction became a thing

that's the only way

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

He's still doing the apocalypse bit for me.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Attached: e2b2f013fc71220f9faf7d3afa27ce3e6f037fb5e053154bdbe5822f63d9186d.jpg (20.94 KB, 634x634)

Isaac James
Isaac James

SA had to watch bill clinton hanging from the plane roof by his bollocks like in that pic swinging from the turbulence
smh

Attached: doomer3.jpg (18.55 KB, 480x480)

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

ascended juggalo tumbling fist style will defeat the computer god interface

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Inanimate matter to animate matter and from there towards ever increasing complexity for seemingly no reason.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

"hurr hurr dumb Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinners, we were formed from the Big Bang"
And God said, "let there be light"

Woah all of South Africa is involved.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

lel I forgot I made it a filter

John Russell
John Russell

do a vocaroo where you scream until your mummy comes to check on you

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

What do you do about house spiders? Is there a way to get rid of them?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474 KB, 500x500)

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

anti-spider faggots back again

Attached: crab-spider.jpg (682.43 KB, 1350x900)

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Steiner are you going to be one of Jones' sugar daddies?

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

KLOWN SYNDROME MAGNETIC FIST

Isaac White
Isaac White

getting rid of spiderbros

Attached: spider.jpg (27.27 KB, 411x960)
Attached: spider-(1).jpg (127.83 KB, 723x708)

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Keep them, spiders eat the things that eat you

John Morales
John Morales

news.sky.com/story/boycottheck-sausage-firm-faces-backlash-after-being-visited-by-boris-johnson-11759077
twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottHeck?src=tren

Attached: g.png (369.75 KB, 588x444)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

still not sure, need more arguments tbh

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

this abortion compilation

Attached: AgileShamelessLeonberger-max-1mb.gif (744.28 KB, 460x307)

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

t. fly

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Jose White
Jose White

holy fucking shit I've never seen those abortion doctors playing with the dead babies like dolls what the fuck

Attached: feelswojiespace.png (452.3 KB, 608x715)

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

yeah had to turn that off for a bit

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Is this on Jones' show?

Attached: abortion-(6).mp4 (10.04 MB, 1280x720)

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

yeah he is detailing the whole gestalt

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Forgot about that memi. Always made me laugh.
Spiders are good lads tbf, flies are Pakis.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Jew doctor

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Kind of tired of kosher tommeh

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

thanks lads, it's just every time I come home in the evening I find 3-4 spiders on the walls in my house

Juan Green
Juan Green

god tommeh is like a broken record

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

he is useful tbh, if only because he triggers the usual suspects

if he gets prison later this week it could be useful for us

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

==ITS ALEG DSNONES

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

it was this video
twitter.com/LifeNewsHQ/status/1136388366168018944

James Clark
James Clark

fucking hell

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

He is literally a central proponent of a controlled opposition backlash.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Attached: basse.PNG (666.63 KB, 674x484)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

who cares if we can use him as a weapon

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

DELET

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

apparently it's fake
now I don't know what to believe

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Because we can't he's the zionists weapon to foment a backlash against just the muslims while leaving the kikes to continue using the government as they please.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

yeah but we stop before that point

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

No he'll lead the working masses into a river like the pied piper because that's what he's here to do.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (230.75 KB, 946x450)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Tommy Robinson is set to ask President Donald Trump to give him emergency political asylum in the United States.
kek wtf @ this timeline

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Woplad was a pysop tbh

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

You peaked with that persona moonfat.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

wtf linc, we know wopanon is you and now he has been b& you resort to this shit.. seriously

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

wopanon is lincs larping

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Need a job?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (28.1 KB, 433x269)

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

tfw found a one bedroom flat in a Georgian listed building for £104p/w

Attached: Impressive-Very-Nice.mp4 (122.49 KB, 480x272)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

soyboy jerbs tbh

Michael Price
Michael Price

I miss are Fred. Good lad for reposting a classic clip in the OP.

Attached: Dibnah-in-Lancashire-at-the-canal.mp4 (6.68 MB, 626x360)

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

probably no heating

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

true, but it's a good way to infiltrate

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

I wasn't arguing what you seem to think I was tbh.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

It has that.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

CHIMP OUT

streamable.com/hp0rg

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

fireplace?

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

What's going on lad?
It isn't working for me.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

nope, niggers.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Just niggers fighting at Disneyland

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Nope

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (733.06 KB, 680x1024)

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

wish I had a russian qt to keep me warm.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

no you dont

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

What is this from?

Caleb James
Caleb James

Attached: opposite-day.mp4 (1.66 MB, 640x480)

Evan Green
Evan Green

There used to be hundreds of smoke stacks across the city, now they're minarets instead

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

all this interruption of tommeh

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

I reckon we minarets could make pretty good smoke stacks.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Attached: 4728184923-5f1d4e1f90.jpg (140.72 KB, 332x500)

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

He's a minaret
Get 'im lads

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

what are u watching?

Jackson James
Jackson James

I have no idea what happened there.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Jones it's pretty funny.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Wtf is going on here, and what does the title mean? Was the white guy trying to mug the black guy? Why does he collapse at the end?

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

oh my god Jones is being mental

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

yes some context would be nice

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Drug dealer stabbing a coon after some passing comment by the black fella.

bestgore.com/murder/known-drug-dealer-slings-life-netherworld-amsterdam-stabbing-street-cctv/

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

That website is harrowing

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Attached: hjhj.png (851.66 KB, 572x902)
Attached: blackpill.png (41.91 KB, 490x501)

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Bolton demographics do seem bad. Damn shame. It was once a nice town.

Attached: 2485f9ecfd8ea28ede3e8c3c523483f4ac41b885e7536f9858d178d55f318b0c.jpg (511.7 KB, 869x652)

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (82.84 KB, 1722x621)
Attached: 1559636094244.png (1.25 MB, 1519x957)

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

the medoids are invading smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.43 KB, 689x181)

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Once again proof the Dutch are the source of our recent sorrows.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

tfw the Twelfth is in four days

Attached: 1494707500892.png (170.73 KB, 532x335)

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

twitter.com/prageru/status/1147973564504559617

Attached: Screenshot-20190708-200931.png (435.91 KB, 1080x1920)

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Is that a repost?

Juan White
Juan White

maybe

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

kek lad
I liked it the first time but i couldn't be arsed to (you) you

Attached: 9ba2fc8065e10899a86174a3edc1cb744387cb48227a2f2a8d8b0f6f2f27ab54.png (440.19 KB, 640x761)

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

CHECKMATE MUTTS
twitter.com/theworldindex/status/1147901666370473985

Attached: Screenshot-20190708-201933.png (171.5 KB, 1080x1920)

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Good lad. I enjoyed it both times.

Attached: MV5BNGE0YWJiNjgtODRhZC0[email protected]@.-V1-.jpg (140.84 KB, 1440x808)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

autistic monty talking to logos man

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

he reminds me too much of my grandpa

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

honestly love Indians tbh lads

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

wtf does that mean?

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Sweden free, us free

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

one day angry logos man ill understand race

Noah White
Noah White

I think it's economic freedoms.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

SYR: 0

Attached: shiggy-assad.jpg (11.81 KB, 238x276)

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Ahh the only freedoms that matter.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

DANCE TIME

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Lad she had only one woglet with him

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

do a vocaroo where you repeatedly shout "HOW YOU GONNA DEAL WITH THE HARDCORE POWER" over this record

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

vocaroo.com/i/s0poMmIphUmS

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

you're pretty good at guitar lad

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

that was a band lad

Attached: 1541912900115.png (34.77 KB, 657x527)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

damn that's relaxing

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

This is in london? It's amazing how quickly our capital became a yank-tier globohomo nightmare. It's also amazing how quickly such a sizeable chunk of our native population became so bloody un-british.

Also, thanks bushposter for linking bestgore. Looks like another hour of disgusting myself.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

It's amazing how quickly our capital became a yank-tier globohomo nightmare

It's more or less always been this tbh

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

using up a fire engine just for bumsex promotion
literally sacrificing people for bumsex worship

Attached: 2w4qultaxn631.jpg (30.8 KB, 320x320)

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

overdue a big happening tbh

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

For supper

Attached: parmavv.jpg (298.79 KB, 1280x911)
Attached: voddy.jpg (16.02 KB, 474x474)
Attached: tayto.jpg (106.1 KB, 1068x623)

James Jackson
James Jackson

good lad

Christopher James
Christopher James

Good lad

Attached: that-lozenge-shit.jpg (53.42 KB, 500x500)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

never knew tayto chocolate existed tbh

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

You think there have always been pride parades and freaks of nature wandering around with their guts out?

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

good lad ridicule is nothing to be scared of

Attached: prince-purple-rain-wide-9e4c5c92b0580c5b17b5fbf6b156f618c3144294.jpg (66.63 KB, 1075x604)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

The BBC are wanking themselves into a stupor, as they now have a new black tennis player they can fawn over

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

No but it's always been the center for global finance (well for the past 300 or so years), the gay shit is just added trimming.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Who is the tayto lass there?

Attached: 69ea3ea4b26e39c605e0c26101b44105be54a8f232c2cfc6498e4033b5fdd408.jpg (49.23 KB, 574x881)

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

globohomo in the bin

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

taig lusting
immoral

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

The gay shit is not just added trimming, lad. The world has become exponentially more hellish over even the past five years. It's getting to the point that it's basically unbearable. Cities are disgusting places - and no amount of "b-but what about gin lane teehee" is going to convince me that the west has ever been this dark and diseased.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

kali yuga

James Martinez
James Martinez

OMFG, LADS. I'VE JUST SEEN THE BONE IN THE THIGH OF SOME SELF-HARM THOT. THANKS AGAIN, BUSHPOSTER!

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Attached: ff.png (305.44 KB, 585x857)
Attached: -h6.png (22.06 KB, 1100x773)

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Oh no, I can already imagine the sort of thing going to made from that set up

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

you what lad

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Spooshing Pokemon

Attached: MPW.PNG (463.93 KB, 499x409)

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Attached: D--fAqxXoAYLiGs.jpg (54.57 KB, 1079x510)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

soon

Attached: molynuex-JUST.png (1.71 MB, 964x940)

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Attached: -20190708-221218.JPG (77.46 KB, 1080x801)

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Attached: theDEATHofthewest.jpg (86.59 KB, 517x587)

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Bestgore. Actually it was a link in the comments to this old blog of this extreme self harming girl. Honestly, I wasn't even aware it was possible to self mutilate to such an extent and stay alive. I'll get banned if I link it, and honestly you don't want to see it. So fucking fucked.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

wew

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Attached: bolinu.png (148.36 KB, 493x359)

Levi King
Levi King

Met a new lass at toil today. She is usually based in another branch but is covering for the admin for a few days this week while he is on holiday. She is gorgeous. Blond, blue eyes, slim. Instant attraction.
Have any of you lads ever asked a girl out at work?

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

yeah fuck lad please don't

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Is this real? I wouldn't be surprised if he did abuse jewish girls tbh (although the trend of kikes trafficking eastern europeans is real (and I doubt he trafficked any yids) - as is the trend of kikes exploiting down and outs from backwaters).

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Not gonna. Fucking insane though.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

don't shit where you eat, don't stick your dick where you work.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

don't think this is going anywhere but we have room for a new lass arc so do keep us updated

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

is that the one where she slices her leg open and you can see the bone

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

twitter.com/i/moments/981476710452547584
Not sure if any of you are interested in this.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Yeah I suppose you are right. She seems really nice though. And I could always get a better job. But she is out of my league anyway.

Its' probably going to be a dead end arc tbh.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148280761319153666

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Why does "one nation conservative" seem to imply the globohomo type, the name makes it sound like some based nationalist conservative but its apparently a david cameron type smh

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

We aren't one nation. To imply we are suggests a melting pot.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Where is everyone tonight? Thread seems unusually quiet for a Monday.

Attached: 1562619359167.png (261.97 KB, 664x512)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Met her indoors back when I worked in banking. Married seven years and together 15. She didn't say yes to start with but after a comment or four every week for nearly 4 months she eventually said yes. Can't say the attrition method works for all but if she says no she might not mean it.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Because it's about the open and free market in the union

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

tattoos

Attached: 4dfl6ubtyfl21.png (269.71 KB, 677x605)

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

My parents met at work tbf

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

FUCKING HOWLING at that disneyland fight video holy shit just love watching the interactions of the more civilised whites and spics around them

the white soyboys who go to break it up with egalitarianism in their minds and their women try to hold them back

lmao one thing I despise is people esp women who try to get involved in other peoples disputes and try to break up fights esp when there is a class dif, my lower middle class mummy is like that, has tried to break up fights with junkies hitting eachother with bottles when I was about 13 and had to hold her back, women are just fucking retarded

Attached: 9fe85f477cf9b011e469db500eeff03b34652d41e347391050ad8ee1fe0567f0.jpeg (46.11 KB, 560x423)

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

link it lad if it's already ITT I'm rarted

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

lads I'm rsarted

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

This, if people are going to fight you should at least watch the show they've been kind enough to put on for you.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Even the aspects of black culture which evidence some talent (like jazz or the blues) express the lack of emotional restraint and sobriety

Nah… I can think of some jazz this could apply to, but then in the 50s, partly in reaction to that stuff, you have the whole idea of the "cool", and much jazz turns into restrained, introspective, cerebral solitary listening music rather than raucous dance music or fiery nightclub displays of technical prowess (bebop). And that's where the best stuff is imo

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

go to 2:50 and look to the left and see that spic looking lad getting held back by his woman from getting involved, then at the end the white saviour lass with a backpack to picks up the niglet, absolute STATE of white "people" a 100 years ago that would have been the nightly entertainment where the police test their new nightsticks and enforce the social order

Attached: 751341fb0a07b057863b289b8469557d1d2debbf1a6bb6171a6dc5b63e4079f5.jpg (43.09 KB, 600x400)

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Thats a nice story user. Based boomer.

Yeah I hate tats but hers is kinda funny

Lots of couples seem to meet at work. She is usually at a different branch in the the next city over so if I get a chance ill go for it, but I doubt ill get or chance, or id probably fail to recognise it as a chance if it does happen.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148328199711010816

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

tbh last time I was with my parents and saw someone fighting, we just carried on with our meal and chatted shit

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Yeah. She's called AColdnessInMyHeart. Her photos are on efukt if you're interested. I'm amazed and repulsed. It's fucking unreal how fucked up some people are. Self harmers need the rope tbh (I just can't help but assume that anyone who can mutilate themselves is basically a psychopath).

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

white saviour lass with a backpack to picks up the niglet

Attached: e9a63fb62165a5be206c62a427d203052f77887a2d8070866fd6dc12dc701958.jpg (175.16 KB, 1024x683)

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Attached: molly.jpg (548.62 KB, 2048x2023)

Camden Long
Camden Long

Maybe, but the fact remains, that by and large, the musical inclinations of black people (even the good ones) tend to rely upon unrestrained raucousness. Compare traditional choral music to gospel music to understand my point.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

At 3:20 this thing turns up

Attached: uVbe1WB.jpg (23.76 KB, 302x584)

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Hmmm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.17 KB, 421x339)

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

tbh Disneyland as a whole is fucking odd, they're their own little state just sitting there

Robert Green
Robert Green

forgot how good this is

Attached: 2c3fdd01152afaaf9999c553bcb30ee854a482d918dc2652ab7f9d94d0e0479d.png (224.63 KB, 462x491)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Into to Lolisophy
so is this philosophy revolving around lolis?

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

twitter.com/Cup_a_Budda/status/1147483506571976708

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

starting from the Greek, as everyone should do:
Loli: an unmarried prepubescent girl
sophos: knowledge of, wisdom

Attached: nonce.jpg (82.47 KB, 750x909)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Disneyland is legit unsettling to me for reasons I can't really bring to words

King of Carrot Flowers Part 1 (cover)

Interesting how much Neutral Milk Hotel is ingrained into stuff tbh.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

tbh Disneyland staff has the jurisdiction there and no-one else, there's the stories that they make sure nobody dies at Disneyland my shuffling bodies across the border and falsifying their death certificates

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

I was more talking about the aesthetic and motivation behind it combined with it's image but you've added another layer.

I love you Jesus Christ~

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

kek

Attached: epstein.jpeg (237.76 KB, 1242x1840)

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Although the scattering of ashes on Disney property is illegal, The Wall Street Journal reported in October 2018 that Walt Disney World parks were becoming a popular spot for families to scatter the ashes of loved ones, with the Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom being the favorite location.

Attached: 7c9e04a1eb354a7dd0a17adde72561ff.png (718.08 KB, 578x590)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

fuckjing mouse running around fucking room again

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Are your walls made of cardboard lad, how does it keep getting back in? If it happens again I'd invest in a cage.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

youtu.be/I7gtoLmHd5w?t=94
kek, everything in this video is great

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

lad it's not a pet, it's the bane of my fucking life

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Attached: 22b52d1ba85a566c23fc0a3a82ddf5a5bc51315e033d96ddd5b26af7edc606ba.jpg (17.31 KB, 337x377)

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

jesus, there's a pudgy bugman with a marvel on the video of course.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

shirt*

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

good lad

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

good lad

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

good lad

William Smith
William Smith

Kek. Is that his lawyer?

David Roberts
David Roberts

Bananas ASMR
Gets me everytime

Attached: 14389779825.jpg (26.49 KB, 362x388)

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Cup of tea for dinner tbh

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

Compare traditional choral music to gospel music
Yes, and you'll find most of the differences are down to black gospel's roots in the white evangelical gospel music of the 19th century.

Methodist churches were (successfully) trying to bring in huge numbers of dislocated workers moving into growing urban centres like New York and Chicago. They ditched traditional hymns in favour of simple, rousing popular songs with lyrics focusing on the emotional aspects of a new life with God, requiring no prior religious knowledge. They were feel-good group singalongs with an emotionally-charged conversion feel.

Black gospel music grew out of that with some slave spirituals and blues mixed in, but the unrestrained emotional aspect of it was part of the original intent of the revival movement - and is still present in modern evangelical music, which has the same lineage.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

good lad

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6wu4QT67Vg8RBf35

black "people"

baffling that americans tolerate this tbh, if I had to endure even a 10th of this I would go postal

Attached: 31413dca11586f5798d24925f438cf2492e254266cc18a6aea932189cbc5d952.png (933.67 KB, 1024x768)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

tbh

Attached: Inspector-Goyget.webm (5.01 MB, 608x336)

James Nelson
James Nelson

The kvetching over that molyneux tweet has kept me entertained for about an hour, lads.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

urb*noids
daily reminder that urbanoids get what they deserve, enjoy your pod sharing box you fucking faggots

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Top lip suddenly swelled up
Think I am having an allergic reaction

Attached: 1562438099532.png (362.03 KB, 600x632)

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Think I am going to die

Attached: 143897799362.jpg (38.94 KB, 421x393)

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

everyone is going to die lad

Attached: lord-krishna-and-cow.jpg (169.21 KB, 1024x768)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Lad, it's the bloody norm for negro music to be raucous warbling. To deny that this, or that this is reflective of general traits which are observable and predictable (not sure you are tbf) is to deny reality. Black people, in general, tend towards being significantly and noticeably more emotionally incontinent than more or less any other race.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

meant to write
to deny this, or that this

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

All nigger music is marked by a sensuality that is alien to European styles.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

the uk is small and land is expensive, it is hard and getting harder to not be an urbanoid, plus finding a woman who likes it and doesn't want to be a character from sex and the city is very difficult

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

is my perception of abbos being more chill and relaxed but just incredibly stupid accurate, they don't strike me as particularly violent like niggers

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Attached: IMG-20190709-012132.jpg (141.16 KB, 1080x1687)
Attached: IMG-20190709-012140.jpg (193.15 KB, 1080x2032)

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

This has to be fake.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

What games does belle delphine even play?

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

belledelphine.club/

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

It's been done
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist's_Shit

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

She plays thirsty betas like a fiddle

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

thinking she plays games

gamer girl is a memi lad she doesn't play anything she just caters to that demographic

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

So she doesn't stream fortnite or anything?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

no

Jace Green
Jace Green

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinger-suffers-heart-attack-sex-17489883.amp

Around 700 people were expected to attend the Swingfields sex festival in Malvern

Attached: 4e4150ed1a6098532e71a0965033db6bb2c9d36c3a2124b4897986b3727e84d0.png (579.52 KB, 980x858)

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

She's a ruser, she said she'd make a pornhub acc if a pic got a million likes, even pornhub started promoting it, and then she did and made a video titled "Belle Delphine with two big cocks" and it's her sitting on a bed with two cockrels.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

all these zoomer belle delphine fan (1) posters

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Attached: images-1.jpeg (7.62 KB, 174x290)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=f1K4cz28TN0

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Attached: 1556793756596.png (113.82 KB, 422x422)

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Ah, sort of like the big titted mulatto girl? Her persona is sort of ironical? (but the thirst and the payments it induces are very real)

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

STEINER

Attached: 484d1ab981020d4e14931f1e12a95a57c816d74fb694fec3035f11ecd3fa4910.png (571.82 KB, 682x450)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Oh no she's still a skank, but she knows how to rob ledditors. The subreddit was seething cos she was going to sell nudes to premium patreon donors but never did and the ledditors still pay her anyway.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Attached: OviJnj.gif (2.19 MB, 320x240)

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

mummy told me to turn down my show smdh

Isaac White
Isaac White

Attached: 151282014104.jpg (75.66 KB, 946x402)

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

vocaroo reruns
smh

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

promise nudes to premium subscribers
don't give them
promise porn
post joke videos on a pornsite
still manage to sell your bath water and actually sell your piss to your pathetic fanbase for thousands of dollars
Not gonna lie, that is really fucking funny. It's beyond next level paypig humiliation.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

reposting….again

too slow

Attached: too-slow.jpg (151.18 KB, 1920x1080)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

tfw no fresh mutelass piss to sell to 22st for 10k

Attached: exhaustpipes-1145772644316397571-D-aaJKdXYAArLks.jpg (31.18 KB, 639x633)

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Attached: sersly.gif (74.53 KB, 376x362)

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

No poo in a jug

James Garcia
James Garcia

Are you mutelass lad or are you saying 22st is (if so, how did I not know this?)?

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

My lip is fucked I think I might swallow it while I sleep

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Has anyone got the images of what belle delphine actually looks like (sure someone posted her minus all the makeup once)?

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

k

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

show some concern for your brother man

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Attached: 1507272378775.jpg (218.39 KB, 882x1200)

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Watching it again lads

Attached: ilsa.jpg (104.21 KB, 706x1000)

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

this

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Attached: 1562634342096.png (167.46 KB, 662x748)
Attached: charls.PNG (162.69 KB, 291x302)

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Attached: D5Z8uvHW4AsdxIi.jpg (70.87 KB, 750x414)
Attached: D-vy9a9XoAElHJ1.png (930.38 KB, 1024x790)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

no loose ends

Attached: Saddam-Hussein-597037.jpg (34.79 KB, 590x350)

William Cox
William Cox

They can't escape what they've done by killing themselves

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

2nd pic is fake

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Is this real? Is the daily beast an actual news site or is it some epic troll site?

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

You sure?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Goebbels quote etc etc

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

some fag on 4cuck posted a Q tier pic of a cannibal party but it still messed with my head. this pedogate stuff makes me go pray and feel dizzy lads. I don't even tell people about it, because its so evil

Attached: 1562353441931.jpg (13.17 KB, 480x360)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

How would either of the goebbels quotes be relevant?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

you should go camping lad do some fishing and get away from the internet and all the evil for a while

Attached: pike432.jpg (107.38 KB, 700x460)

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

thanks lad, all the river fish are dead or something can't catch any of them

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Lad, take it all with a pinch of salt. I was going through some epic compilation of q "investigations" into his island, and it was literally all unlikely conjecture. I'm not saying they don't get up to filthy shit: what I am saying is that online americans are retarded fantasists who want to turn everything into some lovecraftian horror.

Chase Long
Chase Long

Yeah, just turn up at the lake and give the pike a firm handshake.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Attached: angery.PNG (174.81 KB, 500x510)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

this pedogate stuff makes me go pray and feel dizzy lads
Why lad? This is basic conspiratard shit spilling over from the late 90s. Blackmail rings are definitely a thing for the elite but it's hard to believe some of the claims of the boomer schizos like all police chiefs are freemasons and are responsible for kidnapping children for the elite etc

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

go ahead and watch it lad…

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Can't find that tweet lid

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

the if you tell a lie one, it doesn't matter if it's real or not, enough people consider it the truth so it's the truth.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

all these fags denying the pedo elites crimes

fuck off shills, always wondered if that audio was real or not never heard anything about it, did "they" even debunk it thats usually what they do>>1224455

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

epstein is literally a satanic pedo whos pals with clinton and woody allen all everyone else yet people here think its a "schizo larp" lmao you cunts are falling for the disinfo and concern trolling

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Where is this video from? Has it done the twitter rounds?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

I just saw it in another thread somewhere

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

It's not exactly conclusive proof of anything tbh.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

smh how new are you, this did the rounds years ago when pizzagate was popular, it purports to show john podesta in a pedo sex party

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

classic psyops

Attached: 1536373499306.png (227.61 KB, 480x360)

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

HANSON!!! HANSON YOU COWARD GET OUT HERE

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE HANSON

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

HANSON

Attached: grvnei.png (668.03 KB, 1274x664)

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

keeek watch the whole thing lass its great

Brody Young
Brody Young

lass

Attached: 098d716e0298f3e57416c202e8124e83e1d03b93563abc0840a14953323f1794.jpg (65.9 KB, 960x960)

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

He wishes for a Zig Forums gf, lid

Connor White
Connor White

the part where he shoots the cowboys legs and arms down then says got any more things you want to stick up buddy?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

pot noodle tbh

Attached: 3c7a910cbe11d96dcbbff7ce6c711516adcf363b41945324cf5bf1f9f2431257.gif (1.56 MB, 600x449)

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

expecting it to be funnier tbh, only good part was the opening, whats the name of that music they used I hear it all the time

Carter Long
Carter Long

just had a new series spoiled

Attached: 6EfAZaJ.png (34.54 KB, 527x487)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

What one lad?

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

steiner thinking that video is funny
smdh

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Attached: David-Lynch-It's-Lit-1.mp4 (715.74 KB, 1920x1052)

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.61 MB, 1920x1080)

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)

Isaac White
Isaac White

just fuck off

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

yankoid

Attached: 1e4332496bbd9aaf90ec9c96eb04660531d550f6621695901a2eddc733943d6d.png (109.35 KB, 390x390)

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

steiner

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (807.15 KB, 1200x1200)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

I miss him lads

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Lynch was /fa/ tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

just woke up

Attached: e8412043ba3fb59554ec7a4b4135476737e7ba3084d80d0a4f5a3e5afc021483.png (138.63 KB, 390x314)

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

my life is a mess

Attached: 1fe66602d7498091e9c25258aeb431766699279f36684bc0cff7907d7579d038.jpg (135.16 KB, 1269x1080)

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

lad I woke up at 5pm, my sleep schedule literally always reverts back to this neet mode smh

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

blacknazis.com/

hullo epic department

Attached: 0a2decb864dd2e39d9c2e4004cb003315af29d8afd616de1b11a630792cdd488.jpg (114.28 KB, 1209x756)

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

I go from waking up at 2pm to 4am in a few days smh back to sleep soon tbh
based

Attached: 4cbe9fcf91daf0a26ece55a0ef9b8efb1b7c200d8eaf32f45a5b9ac16c0cf546.png (163.17 KB, 373x321)

Blake Young
Blake Young

back to escaping from the horrific nightmare that is being awake tbh

Attached: 74b11b07c4e2081b5bb6e26c5bcaf855b6ce60f648c99df2dcab610a76e2f5c3.jpg (96.24 KB, 800x599)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

hey stu :)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

baste

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (358.37 KB, 870x700)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

based and sexual fetish pilled

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Attached: stupicklescharacter.jpg (35.7 KB, 650x400)

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

are you lads training for the norfpits?

John Cook
John Cook

no lad, toil drains all my loosh so when i'm not toiling I sit around in front of the computer eating frozen pizza while I wait for the next toil

Attached: neverending-toil-homer.jpg (386.62 KB, 1280x720)

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

lad…

Attached: th.jpg (4.21 KB, 321x181)

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

tbh lad

Attached: time-for-toil.mp4 (7.96 MB, 480x272)

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

is toil materialistic?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

deadlifted newweights last month and did my back in, still not recovered, when I recover I'm never doing deadlifts again, only 19 aswell FUCK SAKE have the back of an old man

Attached: 68b6d83081ce22f4ad433986bf1f684dbeba0d423fbde815852f5cafd2b9451e.png (23.23 KB, 485x455)

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Couldn't sleep despite going to bed early because of heart palpitations and now a 12 hour stretch of toil looms

Attached: existential-homer3.JPG (16 KB, 401x233)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

smh zoomer

Attached: 1560129006124.png (542.44 KB, 412x481)

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

smh when are you not toiling, hope you are saving money or something lad do you eve nhave any free time

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.8 MB, 1920x1080)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

depends on the kind of toil, lad. meaningless and repetitive serfdom in the toilhives is materialistic because the work lacks purpose. you turn up and do the same things every day just to keep the wheels of the economy turning, but the work is never complete and none of it has any purpose except to move money around (and if you are a good boy then you get a fraction of a percent of it). not all toil is materialistic though - being a craftsman, for example, wouldn't be materialistic even though it's all about working with material. that's honest toil that's all about bringing the material as close to the platonic ideal as your skills allow tbh. it's idealistic instead of materialistic and would be much more fulfilling and respectable. it's a shame those kinds of jobs are going extinct tbh.

FUCK SAKE have the back of an old man
same lad, I wrecked my back at toil last week and it's been giving me grief ever since.

scruffy handwriting smh

Attached: Scar-From-Lion-King.jpg (5.25 KB, 160x160)

Brody Long
Brody Long

David Lynch talking about transcendental meditation tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Yeah I was just off for 4 days there but I woke up too late each of those days to really appreciate it tbh

Attached: bc87385db4fedc7bc6a34f16cd64ca6aa966ecc078753250aa40b8a26b9a807c.png (131.21 KB, 388x344)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

absolutely BASED germano russians btfo germany saying its "full of syrians" now and that they like the country life, this type of thing would not be allowed in germany or the uk, russia may no be "le great white hope" but atleast they do not actively attack this type of thing, if anything they facilitate it, eastern europe will be the Israel of the hwhite race

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

wiki.bcw-project.org/royalist/horse-regiments/sir-horatio-cary

Attached: cary2.jpg (76.68 KB, 359x334)
Attached: cary-1.jpg (79.22 KB, 354x337)

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Attached: civic.jpg (78.14 KB, 600x754)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

unironic boomer podcast

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

i had planned on meditating a lot this month, it proved very busy, too busy.

Dominic James
Dominic James

coming across youtube channels with lots of content and livestreams of lads trying to be e celebs but they literally get no views

Attached: 1479324202804.jpg (56.12 KB, 629x505)

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

same energy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.06 MB, 1125x849)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.64 MB, 1280x1024)

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

The trend of the right acquiescing to all of the left's retardation ain't new. Who knew? Wonder if there was an equivalent of woes back then.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

shit form

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

We executed fat lazy jocks

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Huh? What's the first image from?

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
BRING ON MIKE CERNOVICH FFS.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

you need to rest it, itll get better

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

he's currently shilling the line that climate crises are going to force africans into europe
THEY'RE COMING ANYWAY! CHRIST, NATIONAL BOUNDARIES ONLY WORK IF THEY'RE ENFORCED FFS.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

American Psycho I think.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

I don't understand why he thinks Europe would be immune to ecological collapse.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

AFRICA IS HOT AND HUNGRY

No shit. No point ruining Europe because of that though.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Was talking to my dad's mate about how he fucked his back up the other day. He was doing construction work, bottom of a hole pulling out an old electrical wire, locks his lower body and lifts it with his back, the pain he felt is so bad he thinks he's gotten electrocuted from the wire, electrician goes in and says no the wire is dead, so he goes back in and does the exact same thing again. For three years his back hurts, just takes pain killers and carries on working. Eventually a doctor picks up that he has a hernia in his back, goes in for surgery, surgeon says "oh a hernia op is simple, it will only be an hour." he wakes up nine hours later a coronary artery bypass takes 3 to 6 hours the surgeon is there and so is a specialist, the surgeon said he hadn't known what to do so had called the specialist in, both say they had never seen anything like it, he had no discs and his nerves were just wrapped around the bone. Took ages for him to work out what caused it.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

I got to 105kg on squat and deadlift and stopped. Don't want to hurt myself. Doing arms now.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7226685/GCSE-English-Literature-course-include-novels-refugees-teenage-fathers.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (85.17 KB, 333x235)

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Millennials pretending to be baby boomers
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jul/08/millenials-baby-boomers-roleplaying

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (430.53 KB, 639x696)

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

He'd completely destroyed his back bones pulling cable? The worst I every seen was a family friend who's spine was basically corroding due to the lack of cartilage inbetween the disk joints.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

in the disk joints rather,

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Yeah, though to be clear he destroyed them by pulling a cable, which gave him a hernia, then pulling the cable again and then still working with the hernia for three years

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Sounds like he's made of iron.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

He's fucked now though, can barely get out of bed

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Happens to everyone in construction. Even the blokes that retire off lucky have something wrong with them due to the job.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Very true, though it's sad most of those sorts of injuries can be avoided. Maybe we should try to get builders to do the nip builder thing of stretching before they start work

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

Billy Bragg claims it is 'beyond doubt' that Morrissey is spreading far-right ideas
Billy Bragg has condemned Morrissey for sharing a video from a YouTube channel that argued that the British establishment is using Stormzy to promote multiculturalism at the expense of white culture. The video, which has since been removed, contrasted the positive critical response to Stormzy’s headline set at Glastonbury with headlines detailing Morrissey’s support for far-right groups. Morrissey posted it on his de facto website, Morrissey Central, under the title: “Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey”.
theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/08/billy-bragg-morrissey-rightwing-youtube-video-stormzy-brandon-flowers
archive.fo/2QQXX

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

The amount of pain doing something as simple as that would reduce could work wonders.

James Howard
James Howard

Attached: IMG-20190709-121221.jpg (171.28 KB, 1440x906)
Attached: IMG-20190709-121213.jpg (43.91 KB, 618x410)
Attached: IMG-20190709-121218.jpg (107.27 KB, 603x813)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

I suppose but I think in some ways things arthritic knees just comes with the job.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

arthritic knees just comes with the job
If you work down the Templar at least

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Centres his entire music career on spreading politics but god forbid Morrissey have a political opinion.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

twitter.com/britainelects/status/1148551993679646720

YouGov research commissioned by Britain Elects suggests Boris Johnson might struggle to improve Conservative fortunes in a general election held "before Brexit has been delivered".

Yeah it's >YouGov but still.

Attached: D-B5RTAW4AYQmAL.png (33.48 KB, 1199x510)

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

YouGov is useful for when it doesn't show what you'd expect from data harvested from there, like how TBP was doing amazingly across the board.
Normally it's a crossbreed between reddit, vice, buzzfeed, and facebook, but when the polls don't match the opinions you'd find across those then the poll is somewhat reliable data.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

slant-eyes can't just watch Chinese films
really hmmms

Attached: dgm.png (474.23 KB, 576x816)
Attached: p4t-whLEsf-E-Al-.mp4 (1.54 MB, 720x720)

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Literally in the same vain as the soy breaking down over the star wars trailer. What's more insidious is that she's not culturally chinese and neither is that film.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

A government plan could see cigarettes banned in England by 2030
The Daily Mail reports it has seen a government green paper outlining plans to encourage 100% of smokers to switch to e-cigarettes within eleven years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7226247/Smoking-stamped-UK-11-years-according-new-Government-plan.html
twitter.com/i/events/1148486574398570496

Attached: cigar.gif (1.5 MB, 350x233)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

I'd say it's worse than that, with the soyboys it's just them being manchildren for (you)s, but with this she's doing it just to show racial preference but God forbid she move back to fucking China.

The replies are calling it out at least twitter.com/gabeawaycar/status/1147931035289694210

John Lee
John Lee

Nice to see rationality is still present on twitter.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

sad stuff, would rape tbh

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

twitter.com/new_engine/status/1148391667143184387
tbh tbh

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

how will white boys recover

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Think I might have beaten the Italians too hard lads

Attached: Battle-of-Karpathos.png (39.57 KB, 1079x768)

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

When there's no laws left to make. They'll ban cake next.

James Martin
James Martin

Who?

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

"It's not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. Then cigarette advertising has to be restricted ff not banned. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. But now they want to stop all spanking. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. They will never be satisfied until they have complete control over all child rearing practices. And then they will move on to another cause. "

Attached: ted-kaczynski-kazinsky-unabomber.jpg (15.99 KB, 500x410)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Chinese and Korean movies are pretty good. Korean are even better than Chinese. All my chink mates at uni watched Korean stuff.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

What game is it?

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

I know many of you would like a BUF authoritarian style system (as long as it does all the things you want) however Im more of the belief we need less laws especially when it comes to nanny state nonsense like this, and Im not even a smoker.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Rule the Waves 2

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

According to some of the lasses on twitter (responding to molyneux posting about it), it's not actually a dentist's chair but an esthetician's (or something like that). Basically it's for beautifying people. It does look more like a bed in that terrible grainy photograph.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

thanks

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

purpose is the same - sexual exploitation of minors

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Anyone got a copy of the video?

It seems to have been shoahed off the internet.
Im testing a theory that its way way more tame and non controversial than what the blue tick twitter people are suggesting.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

bitchute.com/video/gu283tLoemKh/

David Martin
David Martin

bitchute

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Thanks.
I did try bitchute but my search terms gave no results.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Morning lads

Attached: IMG-20190708-192459.jpg (256.02 KB, 858x2048)

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

rip avicii tbh

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

This is the worst article ever written.
theguardian.com/film/2017/jul/10/morrissey-england-is-mine-biopic
By definition, this argument could apply to the majority of music giants – but there’s something specific about Morrissey’s legacy that makes taking the time to honour him feel wilfully blinkered. Guitar music has never been particularly diverse, but in the early 80s the Smiths kickstarted a genre that would help ensure the white male would be lording it over the industry for decades to come (it’s notable that all three of this year’s Glastonbury headliners stem from the tradition).
Morrissey’s career really crystallises how this happened. Through its celebration of independence – and, as a result, isolation and difference – indie music strongly promoted the idea of the individual, with Morrissey being the ultimate example: a brilliant eccentric not beholden to anyone. However, as Grayson Perry points out in his fascinating New Statesman essay The Rise and Fall of Default Man, the only people who are actually allowed to be individuals in society are white males. The rest of us fall into macro or micro categories that will always trump our individual characters in the minds of onlookers.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

not clicking

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

the only people who are actually allowed to be individuals in society are white males. The rest of us fall into macro or micro categories that will always trump our individual characters in the minds of onlookers.
More like the only people who are not allowed to have a positive group identity or group consciousness are white people.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Everyday the ever increasing xeno-population of my town increases and inconveniences me in a way I dont have patience for. Some swarvy cunt asked me to move my vehicle earlier when he had room to pull in, I'd just opened a drink and was already stressed and not about to make his shit more convenient. So I told him to pull into the space, then he gets out and is passive aggresive
thank you mate
Just fuck off and leave me alone you dopey continental low IQ toilet lorry prick. The urban crowd-scape is turning me into the type of cunt I dont rly want to be.

William Martinez
William Martinez

The full statement's even more absurd:
as Grayson Perry points out in his fascinating New Statesman essay The Rise and Fall of Default Man, the only people who are actually allowed to be individuals in society are white males. The rest of us fall into macro or micro categories that will always trump our individual characters in the minds of onlookers.
So a white, middle class male has condescended to an audience made up largely of white, middle class men about how they are the only group allowed to express individualism: his goal being to reprimand them (very virtuous). And this is being quoted - by a demented white female sjw who bases her entire career and worldview around her collective identity with all other women, and does everything humanly possible to fit in with her peers who all see the world only through the lens of collective identity - as evidence that no one but white men are allowed to be seen as individuals. It's so fucking mental.

I agree with you btw (that white men are actually the only group who are not allowed to express a collective identity).

I hope this bitch dies soon. And everyone in the comments section (including the people disagreeing with her: they made their choice when they decided to comment on the guardian).

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Dentists

Epstein's bathroom

hmmm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.06 MB, 1125x849)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.13 MB, 1242x1835)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

What is that

Attached: wut.PNG (99.12 KB, 256x298)

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

He's abducting pygmies now smh

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Since when did the lead artist from broken sword do court drawings?

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

A cat with a hardon I would say.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

22st is Epstein
at last I truly see

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

bit of a shitty bathroom for billionaire

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Spent it all on the underground tunnels and shrine to moloch

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

must be because he's a man.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

implying the lion's share of his fortune doesn't go to keeping jimmy saville alive in an underground chrysalis, using harvested foreskins

James Wood
James Wood

Attached: unhealthy-dog.jpg (21.78 KB, 329x286)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Get a foam roller and use the trap bar to deadlift from now on if your gym has one. Everyone fucks their back deadlifting, at least it helps you improve your form.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

twitter.com/consequence/status/1148266044227751936
consequenceofsound.net/2019/07/juggalo-makeup-facial-recognition/

Attached: dggg.png (411.9 KB, 582x676)

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Think I might have beaten the yanks too hard lads

Attached: Battle-of-Portland.png (39.73 KB, 1079x768)

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

lefty twitter faggots talking about hokuto juggalo warlordism
smh

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Juggalo gang when?

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

showing dogs a whole bunch of food and not giving them any
roooo

There couldn't possibly be any clearer an invitation to form juggalo raider warbands and pillage the meagre holdings of the clownworld normies tbh. The future is honkpilled.

Attached: honking.png (324.67 KB, 457x532)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

duchess of cornwall goes to brixton

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.69 MB, 1200x813)

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

juglerian jihad

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

wew just looked up a video of a guy playing davie addison on a synth that I was gonna post and you're the only comment on it

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

kek, she's trying so hard to not look uncomfortable and out of place

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

tfw some normalfag will take credit for our mene

Attached: 131305048820.jpg (992.78 KB, 3072x2304)

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

keeek post it lad, isn't it "simply delight"

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

KLOWN SYNDROME

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

You seem to be good at this game

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

fresh

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Kent excels at autistic spreadsheet simulators.

Samuel James
Samuel James

cultural representation
But that isn't a movie about LA chink skanks?

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

it looks like an Aphex twin album cover

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

make it clear from the outset that you like her, spend time with her and move quickly.
don't hesitate because someone else will go for her.
be confident and give everything she says/does the benefit of the doubt in terms of "does she like me, does that mean she likes me, does that mean she wants me to ask her out?", just answer all of those internally with "yes".
don't think she's out of your league, just give it a try.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Put your power-armour on and purge some heretic xenos.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

posting in an old thread
smdh lass

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

posting in an old thread
Lad…

Dominic King
Dominic King

posting in an old thread
lads….

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit