Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens...

Attached: macron.jpeg (613x344, 40.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

challenges.fr/election-presidentielle-2017/les-republicains-la-caricature-antisemite-de-macron-qui-fait-scandale_459721
voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/qui-est-francoise-nogues-la-mere-d-emmanuel-macron-636980
gw.geneanet.org/wikifrat?lang=fr&n=nogues&oc=0&p=francoise
voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/emmanuel-macron-makao-son-ancien-garde-du-corps-aurait-aime-qu-il-l-adopte-636359
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is in the picture and why do I have to ask you this basic information?

The French President.

Because you're a newfag.

Fuck he look jewish

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 6.68K)

challenges.fr/election-presidentielle-2017/les-republicains-la-caricature-antisemite-de-macron-qui-fait-scandale_459721
Other presidential hopefuls dropped a meme hinting at his Jewishness a long time ago.

Better you don't look at his mother.

voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/qui-est-francoise-nogues-la-mere-d-emmanuel-macron-636980
She looks jewish as fuck, nose and his father is not without suspicion:

gw.geneanet.org/wikifrat?lang=fr&n=nogues&oc=0&p=francoise

His body guard
voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/emmanuel-macron-makao-son-ancien-garde-du-corps-aurait-aime-qu-il-l-adopte-636359

lol so many quotes from that book explicitly apply to today

k

Attached: Merkel (pictured) met some of the camp's younger residents as she inaugurated an EU-funded child protection centre.jpg (567x383 140.3 KB, 332.38K)

He was elected and that's all most of Whites care about now is whether someone was able to keep it together until after election day. I could say I hate the liberal order from its start some 400 years ago, and I do but I also understand why it came to power. Liberalism's maturation being linked to the inability for Europeans to remove jews from their power structures since the start, nothing has changed in that regard. The disease progressing faster than ever, what will it permanently stop first, the heart or the brain?

Because you're too retarded to read filenames.

Follow her paternal tree…Francoise Nogues mother was one Germaine Arribet, who married a Jean Nogues. Jean Nogues' mother was an (((Esther))) Nogues.

Not sure about the Aribet side but his paternal side is kiked.

Wonder why he hangs out with LGBT crew so often?
Skeletor and Heman; pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1900x1264, 2.32M)

Yep.

Attached: 3F9FF12A00000578-4446466-image-a-43_1493220693992.jpg (306x462, 19.09K)

Attached: france.png (962x716, 572.51K)

Shit that's actually a good find OP. The quote I mean.

I remember when I was in high school a while ago it was heavily suggested that of the three great Greek philosophers (Socrates, Plato and Aristotle) that Aristotle was the worst. I'm starting to wonder how that tidbit made it into the (((curriculum))) (the professor wasn't a kike though, he was Polish).

this thread is shit
what a waste of catalog space.

France has loved their niggers for a century now. At least here in the US we can say we enslaved them, tried to remove them, forcibly segregated them, and then avoided them through white flight all the way up to today. The French celebrate their niggers. I wouldn't be surprised of it turns out that the whole IR cuckold thing began there instead of with jews.

Literally ((investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque))