Senate to Take Vote on Kavanaugh Nomination

Senate to Take Vote on Kavanaugh Nomination
LIVE STREAM THREAD

It's time for these crusty old fucks to take their vote on the confirmation of Kavanaugh to Supreme Court Justice. We don't don't buy into the false dichotomy of Republican vs Democrat here, more like Jews vs Whites. Politics is a racial head count.

Live streams:
FOX: youtube.com/watch?v=hGEk3AK4nEs
TIME: youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl3Den2DBU

Attached: dredd.png (1200x630, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/1627479.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot.

*heavy breathing*

WARM UP THE SALT GENERATOR BOYS

Jesus Christ, the FOX audio stream sounds like they're summoning a chaos god…

This is not the final vote right? This is just a vote to vote. What is cloture?

It's not the final vote yet. Just a prelim.

FUCKING DO IT RINOS

Attached: 08426758_49322767651589323_9162578388937977521_o.gif (488x519, 398.36K)

The cloture process essentially limits debate on any bill or motion before the Senate, establishing a 30-hour window before a final vote must be held, and eliminating the ability of opposing Senators to filibuster—to hold the floor indefinitely—and delay a vote.

Cloture is basically a vote to go ahead on a vote, a procedural oddity of the Senate that allows a majority leader to “push past a recalcitrant minority,” as Pew Research Center explains. Cloture is a “is a blunt tool for managing the Senate,” as Brookings Institution’s Sarah Binder put it.

This takes the vote out of "committee" and to the floor of the Senate for the actual vote.

Thanks Bond.

3 OF 4 KEY SENATORS VOTE 'YES' TO ADVANCE KAVANAUGH NOMINATION

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

Yes surely this NeoCon with unrelenting support for The Patriot Act and a Bush holdover will be PERFECT for this administration.

MIGA!

Most hiliarious of all is that this tool, originally made to subjugate any desist democunts ran into, is now being used against them, making their delay tactics count for nothing.

Attached: j19s1.png (450x393, 173.12K)

CHECKED

Attached: kek do you see me now.jpg (1058x509 36.52 KB, 57.79K)

I was just reading about that, yhe Nuclear Option. So now just wait 30 hours and hope nobody assassinates anybody of importance to this vote.

When is the vote to confirm?

(checked)
TIME IS UP, CORPSE-WORSHIPERS

Attached: Party time boyz.jpg (1280x720, 124.08K)

Not chaos.

Attached: Khorne_Berserker.jpg (835x1200, 345.43K)

Tomorrow before 11am Eastern I think

How the fuck can any sane person vote no? let alone 49/100? These people are fucking evil.

Attached: 507c03c7c39033d82090c02c45d5dddb7c016b5078534adaeaaaf2f38c703b9a.jpg (396x396, 41.38K)

(Checked)

Quads confirm… Kek help us all…

Attached: 1c514c5a0a6848a4498a5694c55344823dae9c5811c5e02cf120baa2c2ef16f6.png (611x672, 123.79K)

Wow nice image!
#Based
#SmartNigger

51-49.

Attached: marx statue charge.jpg (674x960, 99.1K)

fuck this gay shit just get it over with you cunts

Attached: 1538465174.png (249x238, 52.03K)

(Checked)

It all ends tomorrow.

We will make it through just fine lads.

Cap this shit

If they didn't do this vote then our Jewish overlords could filibuster as long as they could and nobody wants to endure that horror.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (490x300, 101.72K)

In this case the delay is part of "normal" Senate procedures rather than a stalling tactic from the left.

I agree! Israel will be great and the Fed will continue operation. What a great administration!

You looking for some purgin, boy?

Attached: image0 (1).png (605x605, 621.39K)

Dude he's just playing 666D Zero Gravity Cops and Robbers, he'll nuke Israel if you give him 89 turns no worries.

Bureaucracy is a hell of a drug user

Attached: TN-Treebeard_and_the_Entmoot.jpg (699x960, 199.29K)

(((a40265)))

Attached: Im just your fellow anon.jpg (252x291, 15.5K)

I'm not sure what you mean, fellow pede! I only want the best for Israel just like our great President Trump!

did McConnell just say madame president?

Go oven yourself, kikeshill. Your retarded schtick never worked here nor will it.

Attached: 3796de707323216580156cb9bd938d6cd06e11a6dabe28e5474e6c762806c9a7.jpg (249x370, 34.14K)

Kavanough's good enough, nigger.

Attached: Loretta the Sheboon.jpeg (300x168, 6.92K)

What schtick? I'm only behind President Trump's agenda!

#MIGA

Is this pathetic level of shilling really all you can do? Here, let me help you.
Next you need to call everyone a chesscuck and then post magicwall.jpeg.
Afterwards you need to shotgun your head off.
Follow these steps to success.

Attached: 3d17f1d788186ae75ff4160c4300dd98ae7c175bb9dec9782rndiuf78ysd8f.jpg (269x467, 67.06K)

been a while

praise kek

Calm down fellow pede! The only thing I'm shilling is a great Israel, just like our great President Trump. And since President Trump supports Kavanaugh, who supports the Patriot Act, I too support that! Down with the 4th amendment! Glory to Israel!

(checked)
Very nice.

Stop feeding it. Just filter and report.

Attached: quite pleasant.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

Any news or anything or just more wheel spinning?

It's all over, the vote was 51-49 yes, with Flake, Collins, and a WVa democrat being the swing votes.
This wasn't the confirmation vote, but the vote for cloture, IE end of debate. Confirmation vote should happen tomorrow or monday. It's likely the same people will vote the same way, and even if the republicans lose 1 Pence will cast the tie breaking vote.

Flake and Collins voted No? A democrat voted yes?

Huh. Faggot Flake pulled through I guess. Heard some north dakotan cat lady voted no or something. Used to live there. Seems odd. One of the most heavily conservative states I've ever been in and I've been in a lot of them.

Lel I misread that. So flake voted no then? In which case I guess he still pulled through since he was saying he'd do that. How the fuck does West Virginia even have a dem in office? One of two states to have zero blue counties, other being oklahoma if memory serves.

Can't check this shit easily, at work, fuck me lol

No, Flake, Collins, and the Dem, named Manchin, all voted yes. Murkowski was the one republican to vote no, >>12240244's cat lady.

Oh okay, got it. Well that's amazing. Glad Flake's out soon. Never let a woman into office is the moral of the story. Ever.

They're the most susceptible to shenanigans such as accusations of *gasp* drinking a beer.

Why?

Why a democrat voted yes?

We're still not quite clear, there's nothing stopping Collins or Flake from voting no on the confirmation tomorrow. Collins has issued a statement saying that her vote for cloture is not necessarily a vote for Kavanaugh, and her office is going to release a statement at 3 PM EST about her position. Flake is obviously a traitor in waiting. Hilariously, Manchin is probably the most likely of the 3 to stay a yes vote.

They will cuck out

Murkowski voted no because she is a dumb hole.

Manchin voted yes because he is from rural and conservative West Virginia, a state that went handily for Trump in 2017, and he is up for reelection in a month.

That’s a man!

2016*

Cloture vote was this morning, Confirmation vote will be tomorrow about 5pm eastern time if they all take their allotted time to speak; as if they won't.

The magic is surging around us. I don't know if I should be excited or afraid.

Attached: brittany-pezzillo-frogglennhp.jpg (1920x2485, 533.18K)

I miss you Kek

Attached: 1466469275749.jpg (392x495, 119.87K)

I understand it all now, we put Miss Piggy (Amy Schumer) in jail, now Kermit, a personification of the Frog God is free.

Can he run for Republican or go independent? Won't the democrats kick him for voting yes?

I know a Dem mayor over there switched to Republican not too long after Trump won the election. Manchin's had a lot of time to switch and hasn't done so yet, so I'm doubtful he would. Maybe he'll just btfo and retire.

BREAKING!: Lisa Murkowski votes no on Kavanaugh! She is a Republican from Alaska.

Where is the salt posting, the lefty faggots continuing to lose despite their screeching and cheating.

FTFY

All women will vote no. Women and facts don’t mix

Attached: master grassley.png (1069x1244, 1.09M)

I’m amazed at how many threads have been dedicated to a swamp creature like Kavanaugh, who’s supported the Patriot Act and is a Dubya leftover. This “resistance” against him has been completely manufactured and anyone who thinks the country is divided over him doesn’t get out much to realize that the NPCs don’t care at all. This is peak bread and circus for cuckservatives and shitlibs who watch their CNNs and read their Breitbarts. Trump hasn’t done anything to get the wall built and he recently let 4 members of the Rise Above Movement get arrested over nonsensical charges. Most of the innocent people who were dumb enough to attend (((UTR))) have faced similar persecution and some are facing jail time. At what point does Zig Forums realize that Trump is not going to get anything of value done for anyone other than Israel, and at what point will Zig Forums realize that Kavanaugh is not and will not be beneficial for us? He’ll get confirmed and then this media circus will magically die down, as though it were nothing more than an astroturfed circus for show.

Don’t waste further time with this, don’t bother voting for the “lesser of two evils” this November, don’t bother thinking you can change the system when it was rigged against you from the start. Whites need to take the “state within the state” approach if they want to survive.

I doubt it, there's nothing to do but drink in a lot of rural places

Again with the same shilling?

I don't think anyone on pol is of any delusions that Brett's the next hitler or anything, user. It's still interesting and discussion-worthy news.

Where can I watch the salt live?

The complete denial of what is going on of some people.

literally the only thing worth reading from (((that post)))
kav is very much anti 4th amendment, but I doubt any of the other candidates are better.

This is more about getting the Dems to chimp out, since 99.9% is the picks are dirty kikes.

It's better than what we had, and might tilt the court to the right for 30 years. This is good news unless Kav becomes a total christcuck.

Pray for the death of RBG and a red wave in november.

Reminder to ignore the kikes and various other shill cunts. Just report them and filter. Do not feed them replies. They are here to get a rise out of you. Don't give it to them.

Anyone with half a brain knows damn well why Kavanaugh taking a seat on the SC is important and anyone trying to tell you that it isn't is utterly full of shit. I expect the USA to balkanize in the next decade but on the chance that it somehow doesn't you better damn well believe I'm doing whatever I can to stack the deck against the fucking commie fucks and niggers on the Democrat side. Having ANY goddamn leftist in power is a bad thing, regardless of if the system is going to collapse 10 days from now or 10 years.

Attached: 0682386c3647916ada7766da26227f92031a79f9f3a3e30384bcc0d9169962a2.gif (546x552, 233.91K)

How much salt should we expect from leftists faggots on /tv/ celebrating Kavaugh getting no votes? 8ch.net/tv/res/1627479.html

Attached: CFCBAD7F-2E47-4A7A-BBD1-24B0F6409C67.jpeg (440x352, 66.31K)

Not "supported" as in past tense. Supports!

#BASED

(Checked)
man notices repeating digits dot pee en gee

checked niggers

Attached: ourlordpepec94e6d59.png (500x486, 229.1K)

Attached: kbsogd.png (666x666, 560.52K)

Most underrated post I have seen in a long time…
This user gets it.

Attached: mooncityf3a5b.png (1080x1079, 1.16M)

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a women.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity.

Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of having love, a family, or genuine human connections. Slowly slowly slowly your grip on reality will slip away until, on the rare moment you are forced to confront it, it will be such a shock to you such a painful reminder of what you actually are that the intrusive thoughts will highjack your every waking moment.

You mean Zig Forums who have no guts at showing their colors in their own board, but to shitpost on /tv/ in order to take it down that has been done for years now?

saved.

Didn't those four members go around punching and headbutting random retards? Sounds like agent provocateurs to me.

I don't think that R.A.M. is solely comprised of only four members though, but I do know how subversives will infiltrate groups and then do stupid shit in an effort to make said group look unhinged.

Are you sure these "four members" were not glow niggers in disguise?

Attached: glow nigger in disguise.jpg (630x630, 73.65K)

Nope. Not at all.
Thats a strawman.

Attached: swampepe.jpg (363x492, 60.02K)

Well someone is fucking assblasted it seems. Dance for us you utter nigger. Be prepared to get kegged to death. Kavanaugh has swallowed all redpills at once during this circus and will run a train on you faggots for real this time with a vengeance. It‘s time to oil up.

Attached: 662E2175-E6EA-4A1D-B2DC-A8B1D7D585F7.jpeg (1024x789, 86.61K)

That's some tasty pasta.

The media is unclear about what happens next. What a surprise. They know they have lost, so they are concealing what the next step is.

Is the official vote tomorrow? What happens after the vote tomorrow? Is there yet another round of voting?

Ok.
You got any proof that these particular individuals weren't provocateurs doing stupid shit in an effort to delegitimize R.A.M.'s efforts?
Do you know these individuals personally?

Attached: 9e973b9d3563a8f045f8f0d8d0fffb63f5bc1a316a6e7b068e56eef425368f51.png (400x300, 236.89K)