It's a sign

Eight-year-old Swedish-American girl pulls pre-Viking era sword from lake

Clearly a sign from their ancestors crying out from beyond. Time to stop fucking around with thrown elections and wield the sword for Sweden.

Attached: sword.jpg (640x414 64.06 KB, 93.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pljd2
hooktube.com/watch?v=AW85RNzd5e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.fo/Pljd2

America will save Sweden from the nigger henchmen of the jewish invaders with the might of Excalibur confirmed

Attached: CmntKbXWIAAZNxA.jpg (1200x1200, 223.99K)

Maybe in a few years she can lead the next crusades

yeah. its a sign all right. pay homage.

Attached: double dubs.jpg (215x255, 8.07K)

Aren't those the same guys that scrapped viking metalware?

Inb4 they melt it/throw it into the trash.

Attached: 1429800896304.jpg (500x484, 73.95K)

inb4 a nigger smashes the sword and his stolen banana is put on display for the town to see

on a bit more serious note, nice goin kid.

Someone tell these guys its time to wield the fooking sword already

Attached: nordic resistance movement.jpg (460x246 151.51 KB, 37.25K)

oi you gotta loicense for that ancient artifact?

A Swedish Joanna of Arc.

Yes it is, along with the Minister of Culture (pic related).

Attached: Swedish Culture Expert.jpg (800x926, 91.1K)

kill me

Why didn’t she put it straight through the heart of the G-Man who came to archive it?

Yeah I was going to shit on OP because of fucking bullshit thread, but NORDIC SWORD PULLED OUT OF A LAKE?

Absolutely auspicious

mfw we thought they were smelting artifacts to destroy nordic culture, but they were really trying to destory the unifying talisman that will herald a new era of Aryan flourishment and worldwide transcendence.

Attached: richard.jpeg (480x360, 7.62K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1331, 1.34M)

On that note

wtf - blocked in the US

How about this

danke shatz

Those aesthetics though, nationalists should take example. (I dont want to D&C this thread talking about Americans) A good clean exterior does so much good.

checking OP

Attached: 253261.jpeg (750x500 314.13 KB, 133.44K)

It's a sign that her's is the generation that will have to take up the sword and fight to save Europa, it won't be us. Our generation is cucked beyond repair and most of us will just sit on our asses, too weak-willed to even attempt to put up a fight. Their generation is growing up during these hard times, and in time, will become the strong that will lead us to victory.

Attached: IMG_1041.JPG (678x960, 164.96K)

Instead of being burned at the steak she'll be stoned.

Feels bad man

If it will inspire men to defend others, then it is worth it.

No, Americans NEED to hear this.

>>>/b/

Stop larping.

Attached: american_nationalism.jpg (400x266, 27.44K)

Autism like this thread. I hope the jews really are plotting to over run America and Europe with non-whites so I see less of this schlock.

You're in luck, you cowardly traitor.

Attached: Whites are subhuman.png (914x384 463.37 KB, 216.22K)

I FUCKING HATE THIS DIRTY NIGGER CUNT

That little girl should've fucking kept that sword. Bye bye into the fire with yet another irreplacable artifact.

Found the shill.

You should be hanged and burned for your treachery.

The people you quoted are what we call a bunch of dumb fucks. Why would wealthy jews that profit off of capitalism want it destroyed with a non-white global communist NWO. But if this thread is that dumb to believe it then good riddance.

It's beginning covered by a few very large outlets, like Time, so I doubt it's in danger. At worst it'll probably get stuck somewhere out of the reach of interested parties so no one can actually uncover new history. After all, lefties, the rats that they are, think what we know now is everything. They're so rock-solid and set in their beliefs in history and science that it blows my mind. Nothing can change for them. It's racism to advance the sciences. It's racism to discover new history. Literal sub-humans.

Swedish-American jew girl

Attached: 9ee1f20a61e87d09d33ea79270786102.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

You aren't much of a critical thinker, are you.
Those fuckhead libshits were taught to think what they think by their television corporations and education system.
And all of these institutions are controlled from top to bottom by jews.

Jews don't give a flying fuck about capitalism. They don't give a flying fuck about communism either. If you believe in these imaginary ideologies, then you are a lemming no different from the fuckheads that the kikes trained.
Jews care only about maintaining jewish power and control. Even acquiring money is secondary to this one goal.

I have a friend who's little brother, 13yo, spends all his free time looking up history videos and i can actually discuss redpilled topics with him, he's Zig Forums tier but his older brother is a libshit with korean gf. We spend a lot of time together so I'm just gonna nurture his interest and make sure he doesn't go full retard like his lib brother.

you're the only one that thought of something sexual when seeing the girl, weirdo

I've had enough with Americans "saving" Europe myself.

Too bad. Nobody else gives a shit about you nigger-loving cucks.

Attached: cuckedeuro.png (573x301, 338.03K)

This shit is like some ancient prophecy that just got swept under the rug. How many mythological tier occurrences have happened within the last few centuries that were just erased by the natural world hating authoritarians who rule us?

Attached: pain.jpg (640x771, 58.38K)

We need to take back our homelands from the kikes, not fight wars for their homeland.

Is this a sign the New World is rightful Scandinavian clay? Don't tell the eternal anglos.

First our own people abandoned or destroyed their history and heritage at the behest of the church, then shit-skin muslims invaded and tried to destroy our history, then financial jews tried to erase our history, and now leftists of assorted colors are trying to destroy our history and heritage.

spooky her name is even saga

juden!
it's a fucking documentary about god damn swords, steel swords to be more precise

Actually watching it now seemed interesting, it was the greatest of blacksmiths secrets back in the day, to make steel blades. The best swords were given names. William the conqueror's sword ie was named bastard, but I don't remember this story

hooktube.com/watch?v=AW85RNzd5e8

No, they're too weak. Whether mentally, emotionally, in regards to population growth, work ethic etc. Too weak.

Adding that in several sagas you read this in the battles there, some people have just shitswords while others got these good steel ones.

The ones with shitswords has to stand there and watch that either their sword just fucking bends or even gets chopped in two when they fight people with these good ones. Tons of these examples

Or just raped to death. You know how it is with the mudslime hordes.

I watched the whole thing
awesome
Map (pic related) during video confirms that Religion and spirituality was spread by Aryans

Attached: aryans map.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

/pol says I'm not a critical thinker. You are the libshits. You cunts vote for the same people that work on behalf of the rich. And really now? How else do you exercise power but wealth? Which BTW Jews dont have as much of compared to anglos and asians.

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 5.92K)

Awesome, Lets see what happens.
As for if they break it down, destroy it, recycle it, or whatever. My friend and I will make 30 more swords to replace it. Also, for any bored anons here in search for a hobby/keeping your cultural rooms alive, learn to forge swords/blacksmithing. It is very rewarding.

Attached: 7aa68482a600339242074644a6c245a1fd271cf5165ebdc29d34db985098138c.jpg (752x839, 268.56K)

Attached: mutt and commie comrade.png (620x486 284.83 KB, 53.78K)

How gargantuan armies that shattered were raised in history.pdf
Not with kike fiat money.

that shattered the earth*

Nice logic. By the way, lefty rat, all those non-white lefties see you, by virtue of your skin color, as the bourgeoisie. Oh, also your kind are the problem with our society. Nearly every single problem we face was backed by leftist filth.

Go away shill. Filtered.

That doesn't really make much sense considering you believe whatever mommy professor and the jewish corporate media tells you to believe about race.
All of your deepest held beliefs are libshit and since you actually fell for the liberal-communist propaganda, you are by definitin a lemming.

They had to force Americans to go to school with niggers at gunpoint. What about Europeans? Oh, right.

Attached: download (22).jpg (510x398, 76.06K)

Kill yourself.

If you are going to cherry pick photos try to make them from around the same decade at least.

Attached: 1466307480812.png.jpg (1024x1024, 179.29K)

oh ill bump this then

Not saging for the archive link is one thing, but posting the follow up pictures is to be excused.

also

Attached: ass.jpg (782x582, 67.59K)

Pictures of relatives don't count, chaim

2 of the girls in your pic have curly hair, so dismissed

Attached: hunting for corn syrup.gif (480x228, 260.77K)

It's not our fault you euros are a bunch of fucking sub-90% mutts.

How long until Imkikey deletes this thread because it's about history and not occult or aliens?

Attached: excalubur being brought to the lady of lake.jpg (718x1005, 313.41K)

Of course. Swedes always stay (((neutral))) and side with the Communists.

Attached: lady-of-the-lake.jpg (373x615, 98.87K)

Attached: 2da0e64cd72c29f561a6b4c6631d4207afd20e0751ec75c30b6e7e80999247bd.png (692x687, 191.96K)

Oh shit, you're right

Woah man truly the frog god has given you a post number it must mean the meme magic is working praise Kork Shardinay brother!

Attached: 858d9ced9b4215d5d18fdb9974eb7e2588c49aa0cd7f74f9ebbbb35c357d6ae5.gif (531x414, 58.95K)

She said she wants to be an archeologist now. She wants to discover her heritage and is a Vikings fan

Attached: 1538729516_SmartSelectImage_2018-07-16-11-15-36.jpg (640x420, 126.48K)

Faggot (you) Faggot

Reactions.
All hail the new queen. She will drive out the Muslim hordes.

Attached: tr-vert.jpg (600x2251, 148.37K)

They want us to make Queen Viking Loli a meme and it's probably going to work

Do you disagree? They came to the US after other European ethnic groups built the most powerful country on the planet, only to proceed to create a little lefty, diversity loving cesspit of emasculated men, slutty women, "progressivism" etc. I'm talking about Minnesota. They're weak.

LA Rams represent tbh

Attached: 1280px-Logo_Los_Angeles_Rams_2017.svg.png (1280x914, 106.3K)

Is that some dumb niggerball team?

I thought you were shitposting and talking about the Minnesota Vikings

Attached: 1487560592473.jpg (799x1000, 85.43K)

Good choice of music, friend.

Minnesota is where the Swedes are in the US.

It honestly sounds like a prophetic event to call all remaining (are there any?) men to arms, to fight for their viking heritage retaking their homeland.
But knowing that horrible government the worst things will happen and this will be swept under the rug.

But isn't it also one of the whitest states in the country?

No. The whitest states are, by no coincidence, the poorest. Why? No gibs. Places like Vermont. Shit-hole run by lefties, completely impoverished, and whiter than almost every country in Europe. Minnesota is is like 84% and rapidly declining. It's tolerant, left-leaning, progressive, pro-diversity etc. It's a dump. They let fucking roaming third world niggers dominate their entire state.

There are more German descendant than Swedes is Minnesota, you're a fucking retard.

This is more relevant, they're hit with the libshit propaganda, but don't experience the joys of diversity.

Outside of Minneapolis and other metropolitan areas it's 99% white.

Nice d&c, rabbi

That's how it is everywhere. Then they spread them out to the suburbs and surrounding towns.

They're both Germanic, retard.

the truth is, most of those niggers are norwegians, I am so sorry.
It's like half of oslo moved in there basically over night, varg has made a movie about this

I am sorry

Attached: 39d8411245b52d1117c0266cd6a3f5e90012403fc0f843d8d6156b8d62cc78bb.jpg (500x484, 39.66K)

"poorest" is relative. Comparing Minnesota to California where GDP per capita is shit because labor is dirt cheap from the Mexicans willing to work for nothing, is not a fair comparison.

Attached: countries-gdp-to-states.png (800x616, 79.33K)

Sage for samefagging, but also remember that states with most gibs are also in the most debt

And so are Anglos, you fucking inbred moron.
And no, I'm not just speaking linguistically, but also genetically.

Shoot (((yourself))).

based.
nice digits OP.

Attached: 1920px-Bust_of_Jesus_Christ_by_Gianlorenzo_Bernini.jpg (1920x1943, 236.6K)

Ancient runes show original owner of sword is pic related.

Attached: Lost-Vikings.jpg (740x897, 180.44K)

Debt and poverty are two different things. You can have massive debt and still print money to fund your welfare state. It happens every day.

No, they're not. They're mutts. Either way, stupid, what point are you trying to make? Voting tendencies show that Scandinavians are trash. Here in the US, or at home in Europe. Germans are an improvement, but not much better. I'm half German and quarter Polish myself. I'm thankful for my Polish roots, otherwise who knows what a massive self-loathing cuckold I'd be. I have some Irish in me too. That helps. My full-blooded German mother is anti-racist, while my Polish and Irish father is redpilled. Go figure.

Spastic douche

>see (((JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!)))
subtle shilling

blatant shilling