Chicago police officer found guilty of second-degree murder

A jury has found Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald in 2014.

The panel of eight women and four men – seven white, one black, three Hispanic and one Asian – began deliberations Thursday afternoon.

The shooting was captured on a grainy police dashcam video. Van Dyke said he fired in self-defense after McDonald lunged at him with a knife. But the dashcam video – which a judge ordered the city to release 13 months after the shooting – showed McDonald walking away from police, rather than charging at them.

archive.is/UZAyV

Attached: 170626185404-laquan-mcdonald-jason-van-dyke-split-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 47.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
liveleak.com/view?t=kG5bd_1538510088
theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video of the shooting with dramatic music and commentary

A rare instance where a murdering, lying, zogbot faces justice.

This cop obviously was not in fear for his life and his testimony contradicts the video evidence, and yet, i still feel he did nothing wrong.
F

White or (((White)))?

How the fuck is the cop guilty?

Ones less nigger, and one less servant of the (((state)))

Attached: de52b1a87cec9ffdddc94cf6bb34014f795427360df61c23ef52f273dac6e350.jpg (666x632, 41.92K)

fuck. even a majority non-nigger jury fucked him. thats bullshit. the nigger was on PCP wielding a knife he REFUSED to put down and reportedly was threatening people at a wendys beforehand.

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: ape niggers.jpg (521x220, 52.11K)

Is this cop the type who would go around with other Cops, door-to-door to confiscate guns and say "I was doing only what I was told to do."?

Those types of cops cares more about their pensions than they do about the 2nd amendment.

its chicago, majority female jury

I just don't get it. Why would you think you'd fare better with jurors in Chicongo? That's a good shoot by every measure of use of deadly force.

Maybe this will convince police they need to quit patrolling the jungle.

If ZOGbots weren't shekel-hungry dimwits, they would resign and let normies deal with niggers themselves.

Attached: pewpewpew.png (384x253, 137.87K)

This. Defending the police at this point is ridiculous and indefensible with what we've seen since 2015. Perhaps its time for them to be an island amongst themselves with no support from anybody. Maybe that will unfuck their principles.

Supposedly, if you have too high of an IQ, you can't be a cop. And the dude in OP doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Right before the shot he twitches the knife-arm out, while still approaching two gun pointing officers. Clear Case of self defense.

Now that's murder.

This is the future of America.

Because Chicago is a pozzed shithole. It also doesn't help that he shot the nog over a dozen times after he was already on the ground.

Wait wait wait…

This is the insane shirtless nigger with a knife who was high on PCP?
And they found him guilty?

Fucking shit dude this shit cannot stand.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1278x63 8.49 KB, 6.82K)

WAAAAAAAAAT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2059x85, 12.4K)

21 foot rule.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

Looks like he's only in trouble because he shoots him more while he's on the ground.

same
fuck niggers

His union and union lawyer should have told him better. Strange he didn't opt for a bench trial

I don't get it.
?

Attached: German-Shepherd-turning-head_jpg4_.jpg (720x960, 88.88K)

i don't shed a single tear for the dindu. he got Darwin'd which is exactly what he deserved for being stupid.
if the CPD didn't put him down now, that nigger was obviously dumb enough that he would have gotten his
own ass shot to death next week or next year.

and the only reason i don't give a shit that Zogcop is going to be cornholed by a pack of niggers in maximum security prison is because he was inept with his duty pistol and because he opened fire too far ahead of time before the nigger had crossed the line into clearly justifiable retaliation. at least wait until the nigger slashes once before lighting him up like a raghead in Kabul.

16 shots to put down a rabid dindu? c'mon white man, if you're policing the zoo and it takes you 16 shots then what the fuck are even doing in Chiraq? that shit should only take 4 shots tops.

as for the dindu, what is it with dumb ass niggers? they are in one of the most violent cities in America, their neighbors and friends are all slaughtering each other daily, wanton violence is their way of life, the city is a war zone and the cops are basically operating under 'soft' martial law, so what stupid nigger thinks it's a good idea the brandish any kind of weapon when confronting the police?

if i lived in ISISland, do you think i would parade around my bible in the Mosul town square while waving my rainbow faggot flag and not expect to be beheaded by a violent mob of Allahu Snackbars and then have my corpse and skull thrown off a roof within 15 minutes?

so why are niggers incapable of the most basic logic:
1. cops are here
2. toss all guns, knives and cease doing any behavior that might make the cops believe you are a threat to them
3. live to dindu another day

a fucking white toddler has a high enough IQ to comprehend those steps. why is that logic so insurmountably
impossible for a nigger?

the difference between administrative and civil court rulings. Laquan's family just won the nigger lottery.

police officers are peacekeepers. one less dindu popping tires and brandishing a knife at officers is keeping the peace. just because he did he job does not mean that the court can't find him guilty of murder. it's an 'or' not 'and' situation. one verdict does not lead into the other, as they are separate jurisdictions.

Instead of a black chimpout we'll see a blue flu.

Attached: JewmericanPoliceForcesMeme.jpg (742x582, 159.52K)

Hello, Jamaal.

Hey Izzoh.

They call it a thin blue line for a reason.

Attached: pig.PNG (1107x423, 905.11K)

do you really think anyone believes this dumb shit?

It’s chaos remember?

That group of ladies told me to have nice weekend.

/thread

Yeah - Watched the video - Guilty as fuck - but I was hoping that he would be found innocent so I can watch the chimpouts on gloomtube.

Fucking bullshit.

very disappointed

AYO HE WUZ A SCHOLAR N SHEIT

I can't be bothered to watch it. The attempt to dramatize it completely ruined it.

I don't sympathize with the nigger at all, but the cop still fucked up by dumping the whole mag into him after he went down with the first shot.

Right, you're "shekel hungry" is you want to pay the bills, have food, and have a place to live. Fucking dumb nigger.

it's literally that simple, CIA/CTR's strategy for two years now

The badgenigger did a fucking mag dump into the nigger. Nothing of value was lost in any of this.

Daily reminder that badgeniggers are not on your side.

Lol gotta love that pic of the young scholarly individual who did absolutely nothing wrong and was actually walking down the middle of the busy street and on his way to church to donate his knife to a local homeless soup kitchen. Fucking rayciss ass cop!

On a serious note, emptying his magazine was a bad call by an overly paranoid zogbot. Most of them are this paranoid, which is scary when it comes to them policing whites. A white male just got gunned down in Denver not too long ago, even though he was a murder suspect, but he wasn't armed to my knowledge. One shot to put the feral groid on the ground and then detain it would suffice, and it most likely would have cleared the zogbot from charges IMO.

Looks like badenigger pumps a few more into him while he's down. Also lied in his report and said he "backed away" from the nigger but video shows him take a step toward him.

Was there a thread posted and deleted yesterday? If so someone said that guy was a spic… if it's the one I'm thinking of that guy killed two people then flung his car door open suddenly and startled the cops then did a hilarious dance as he got shot but didn't die from it

Here they murdered a guy with his hands up.
liveleak.com/view?t=kG5bd_1538510088

The excuses are he had knife, he didn't follow orders, but the fact remains he's standing their plain as day with his arms stretched as far one can high in the air and they murder him with his hands wau up.

He got punked, did you even watch the video?

People are talking about the mag dump, but this is the issue. Zogbot wouldn't be going to jail if he wasn't a liar, that is to say if he was actually being charged by the guy instead of shooting him as he walked away, then claiming self defense (cries out in pain as he strikes you).
If this zogbot had even a modicum of restraint, he almost certainly would have had an opportunity to justifiably shoot the nog. Trigger happy retard just couldn't help himself though.

Its true you dumbshits

theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

Attached: S06-1.png (540x716, 299.57K)

you are fucking blind. dude comes out with a knife in his right hand after closing the car door when told not to move.

clearly not

want some weed to get rid of that edge stoney?

bullets aren't free

You must be a zogbot boot licker. Wasn't doing anything with the knife, had his hands up, zogbots to murderous and low and IQ to process hands up cause didn't follow simon says so pew pew pew. If the zogbots can't assess this situation, then that's too low an IQ to be a cop.

I want to know what kind of delusional you have to be to hate niggers so much that your perception of reality is altered.

Hahaha so this is the power of pilpul!

how much do you love niggers to trust one with a knife?

Civilians get convicted for less.

Lel now Gookfucker Anglin is right on queue calling this badgenigger a "hero cop" on the front page of his website. I swear to Christ that degenerate is so incoherent in his messaging it's embarrassing. One second he's railing on about cops being enemies of Whites the next second he's praising a piece of shit pig like this one simply because he offed some random nog.

Also Roy Batty is one of the shittiest writers I've ever come across. He's basically the skinhead equivalent of Joe Bernstein. Sad!

These dumb niggers really clamor out of their caves for this shit.

No offense to you, user, but we should really stop bringing up the DS. Their writing is purely comical and a detriment to whites, similar to what Alex Jonestein does to truthers. Roy Batty is just as bad as Gaynglin.

That's exactly why we should keep bringing it up user. There are plenty of lurkers and newfags who may not yet be aware of the fuckery surrounding Anglin and his publication.

is there a full-speed no-commentary video. sorry to say, but that looks like murder to me. well… I'm not really sorry bc there's a dead nigger and ZOGbot off the streets for life, so…
YIPPEE!!!

Cops are not a monolith, it's very much influenced by region. That being said, fuck ZOGbots

Attached: 1465156412171.jpg (225x253, 44.13K)

Isn't it strange how they always pick a graduation photo in their propagandas?

Siege was the worst thing to happen to this place. So many faggots now.

/thread

He should have stopped after the nog dropped to the ground since he's no longer a threat. 16 fucking bullets. There's no way Sir Dyke was gonna bullshit his way out of this.

I'm sick of faggot civnats like you labeling everyone who isn't a nigger loving Jew forgiving cop loving trump worshipping ass stretcher as a kike/cianigger/shareblue/etc, because you want to fit in. You sprinkle some politically incorrect language in your faggy arguments so we'll swallow them, and wantonly use slurs against anyone who doesn't fit in with your queerness. Fuck you, cuck. All cops are zogbots, all niggers must hang, all Jews must be gassed, white ethnoglobe forever. I want the mods to go reverse imkikey and purge these softcore pussyfooted pinko redditors as diligently as the Jew banned anyone who questioned King Donald Zog. Anyone who compromises and backtracks is a traitor and a communist-in-progress. Kill yourself

I can't read the YouTube comments. It shows the number of comments, but it won't scroll. On the YouTube app.

God, you are fucking retarded.

and ur a fag, go figure…

hi

Morally there is nothing wrong with killing niggers, but in the US shooting someone after he's collapsed will definitely put you in hot legal water

Exactly this. He lied in his report, exaggerated what happened and then got caught on video that proved it.