SUPERPOWER 2020

India signs S-400 deal with Russia
New Delhi signs $5bn deal to buy one of the most advanced missile defence systems amid looming threat of US sanctions.

archive.is/JhP8F
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/india-signs-400-deal-russia-sidestepping-opposition-181005123634219.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 391.64K)

Rule of thumb: if the (((US))) gov is butthurt over something, it's probably something good. Props to Vlad.

Attached: bbb5412814d16825d8ba48180fe3e0146e560ded7af0f3b4c11585e884cf9248.png (436x512, 238.43K)

If you're buying your gear from other countries you're not a superpower.

Poo in the Borsht, Pajeet.

(checked)
that's quite an upgrade from their previous missile defense system (pic related)

Attached: nopooinloo.jpg (638x298, 31.44K)

Attached: Poo In It.png (629x403, 368.28K)

But does it come with some loos.

Attached: images (13).jpeg (356x861, 65.87K)

Exactly what I was thinking. The US govt, very very soon, is no longer going to be able to bully the world anymore. And you know what? Even as an American myself, this excites the shit out of me. Why? Because I hate bullies and our government have been the biggest of bullies on behalf of weak little prick Israel.

By 2020, mark my words, US hegemony will be the thing of the past. But I don't look at it as a bad thing, I look at it as a reckoning to all the corrupt, arrogant and selfish officials we have out here in this great country. No. We should have never been an Empire for ZOG. We need to learn to do what is right, for our own nation and mind our own affairs! And we will very soon.

supoopower ahahahaha

You forget, the enemies we made will become the new bullies of the world and they'll be planning on kicking in our shit and getting revenge with (((interest))) as soon as they get the chance.

They're already fucking with us through corporate and political espionage and bribery. As the US retreats again the new powers of the world will be sure not to let us arise again.

Whenever the US recedes into isolationism, it's bad for the entire world, the US included.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: a20638dd8f690df672c447d080e9a1a4d1b059bf59fd96ae609bc5b4692a07c8.png (1214x846, 1.22M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x598 817.01 KB, 1.2M)

This sounds pretty slimy.

It is a split country, and until you get rid of the Muslim half, they will never even be able to be some united shithole.

So when will Iran and Russia start manufacturing their own CPUs and motherboards, or are they already doing that?

You are a paid jewish shill and spamming lies that only jews say.
Isolationism is how the United States was designed, you fucking faggot.

India will never be a superpower but by 2020 the US might not be either

I hate this, I hate the conflict in ukraine so god damn much. On one hand you have based anti-racist communist niggers shooting at whites supported by russia, on the other hand you have groups like Azov Battalion who through no fault of their own fight against russia at the behest of the completely jewed ukrainian government.

you mean the pakis?

Thanks Trump for driving away most of our allies or potential allies, no more CSTO gonna rename it to BRICS.

In the modern world isolationism just doesn't work out, we need resources we need strength. Our old allies could quickly turn into our enemys. We can't take the world.

Pick one and only one

Gross and funny at the same time

Attached: in space no one can hear you poo.png (244x200, 36.4K)

POOPER POWER BY 2020

That shitskin cuntry will always be a joke. A race that can tech support but cannot use latrines.

Fuck your shitty nigger allies, chaim. Let the poojeets shoot Russian junk at each other. So long as Americans aren't fighting your ((wars)) so much the better

More like Vladimir Pootin.

Wrong. The Russian government is terrible as well. You sound like a shill. This isn't a "well I don't like this government; therefore that government is my hero" situation, dumbfuck. They can both be considered bad. That said, this is an entirely irrelevant story. $5 billion is a highly insignificant amount of money, and India is an ally.

We're not isolationist, retard. Do you even know what the word means? Imposing tariffs and sanctions is not isolationist. If we were isolationist, there'd be nothing to tariff and we'd have no ability to impose sanctions. We're the opposite of isolationist.

Attached: bQyWB6CH[1].jpg (243x400, 17.71K)

did that article bracket the kike?
did they name the jew?

No, you idiot. Those are quotes.

I see you've mastered regurgitating the NYTimes editorial line. Have you tried your hand at empirics yet?

How does this system work? Do they eat curry and launch into the sky on diarrhea to collide with the missile?

the stench and fecal dust already fucks up the guidance systems, tbh

India can be a bridge of Ruso-American hegemony given the angling away from pakistan.

Attached: Sad Pajeet Shit Under The Street.jpg (620x400, 109.93K)

Attached: 1451597986416.jpg (800x800, 65.86K)

[citation needed]

I think you are being way too lenient.

Every fucking time.

No, you're a moron. Putin and his jewish criminal clique is a criminal just as are the traitors in the US government

Reminder that Roman Abramovich essentially picked Vladimir Putin as the president

You fool, the jews intend to leave US as a wasteland to change their focus on another "superpower". It will NOT be a good thing per se.

Attached: boss level.png (465x493, 315.83K)

We do this too, you know.

They've never done this with any nation they've colonized as it would be counterintuitive to their agenda. The US is going to stay infected even as they spread into asia.

That picture required three people standing on rail tracks.
I'm starting to get the impression Indians aren't too smart.

i.e. Looscript savants

Attached: icon_of_java.gif (849x458, 152.79K)

The kikes play both sides, newfag.

The poos actually make quite a lot of their own stuff or collaborate these days. I know because I helped to source some of the high tech manufacturing shit they needed to build it themselves at home.

what?

Quotation marks look different in some languages

this

Attached: frog bullying.png (731x860, 246.18K)

>silence from (((Trump)))

Attached: eternal poos.png (711x700, 41.16K)

How do they get away with it?
Do they blackmail worldleaders to unleash some ancient poo virus.

Indian here and I'm proud. Really hated seeing India bend to pressure and cut crude oil from Iran due to zog sanctions, but this somewhat makes up for it.

Rupees, you shill. Learn to plural.

It's Rs, motherchod.

Its pronounced "ma" "dher" "chod", not "mo". You don't want to look cute saying punjabi curses.

They weren't allies to begin with and have been selling us out and selling our tech to our enemies for decades. Fuck them and fuck you.

Get the fuck out of here nigger

Attached: 1507241224515.jpg (2471x3816, 984.99K)

That's currynigger for you. And thank me.

Can you elaborate?

There is nothing wrong in being proud of your own race. But then again, he's a poo-in-loo, so a dilemma ensues.

What the fuck do you think this is? Middle school? America is a bully? Please euthanize you fucking kike.

Attached: 1497164443072.png (800x612, 244.66K)

Does your choot smell of curry?

Stay mad heeb, everyone hates you.

why, you want a taste? You can smell it off your gf when I'm done with her choot.

bump

Kek, saved!
Not that sort of tech, more crazy manufacturing shit with insanely fine tolerances for their in-country manufacturing of ASMs and hypersonic missile control systems.

There's also getting Rafale fighters from France. Do they expect to go to war soon?

How much does your average pajeet hate China right now?

They have to contend with the unstable nuclear armed Islamic Terror state Pakistan plus the latent threat of Chinese aggression so it's practical for them to always update their shit.