Ginsburg death watch. It's 5-4 now. How long until 6-3?

Ginsburg is old and in ill health. The women is a walking corpse. Zig Forums how long until she croaks?

Attached: pepe death.jpg (640x602, 35.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FJShd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Three months.

She will live until she is no longer useful to (((them))).

Virgin blood and harvested organs will keep her alive quite a while longer

Attached: Rolling for Gas.gif (500x281, 466.01K)

Not soon enough. 85 is old, but it wouldn't be improbable that she hold out another 6 years.

She won't make it to 2019

She'll be dead before christmas. I can tell you that much. Kek has willed her demise.

Attached: FswTSQV.jpg (720x654, 42.38K)

Until the baby foreskins and blood stop working on the old decrepit kike.

Attached: 1447816457027.jpg (500x361, 36.24K)

Too old to be working. I wouldn't trust this bitch to be a greeter at Walmart let alone do anything in the legal system.
BTW anyone else notice old bitches doing menial labor more and more in the US? Saw a lady who was probably about 70 working the drive through at McDonald's. Nuts.

Attached: 33098142991_d7163fe8f5_o.jpg (3535x2356, 808.34K)

Don't forget about Breyer. That faggot is 80 and could go also next. Might be looking at two more chances for eternal salt.

She'll hold out at least through Trump's first term to see the results of the reelection. I could see her even holding out through Trump's entire 8 years with enough baby foreskins, even if she's senile throughout.

Thanks to neoliberalism, retiring is now a pipe dream.

Gotta buy catfood to feed yourself and your 10 cats

The boomers were fed a line of bullshit about comfy retirement if they sold out future generations, and they were dumb enough to trust the kikes to keep their words.

You're telling me, its pretty much the current state of Weimerica. Until the zionists and kikes are wiped out from the US, it will continue being this clown world. Now When Ginsberg does finally meet with Satan in hell, remember how the left and media are treating Kavanaugh. Expect those crackpots to come up with more insane tactics to get their demands.

my waifu's gma just made it to 95 and she sure doesn't have the access to the (((doctors))) that jewberg gets

She'll have a stroke once Kav is confirmed!

Can we seriously meme this into reality? Could you imagine the reaction?

Oceans OF Emotions!

I don't think shes conscious enough to even notice someone filling that seat.

Really though she seems overly emotional for an old bitch, I don't know how she's still going.

Don't underestimate the enemy.

We must meme this, weekend at Ginsburg's must come to an end. If we can stack the courts, the Left is in serious trouble.

Maybe somebody could scare BOO! her this Halloween

Jesus Costume

There is a prophecy that Trump will seat 5 justices during his presidency. I'm presuming that is spread over the course of his 2 terms but who knows. I do know that salt is flowing freely amongst libtards, and the kvetching of the jews is heard throughout the land.

McDs I frequent (I know, unhealthy) recently replaced the overnight useless nigger crew with 2 older white ladys. White people: we get shit done.

Nobody on Zig Forums loves Trump more than me - But seriously, Go back to fucking reddit with this shit you stupid kike-loving niggerfucked faggot.

W A K E T H E M U P

Attached: ad5dd712bf4f1308d1b9f822226b24131d918797123f000f59a7074a6556dd79.jpg (680x666 53.51 KB, 83.18K)

Meant to target this.

It really can't be too much longer.

Attached: ruth_bader_ginsburg_ap_img-1440x756.jpg (1440x756, 399.84K)

It's true, I noticed that fast food with more than one nigger employee really suffers in service (cold food, orders fucked up, slow to get the order)
They fuck around and play around too much when there's several of them on shift at once.

Hmm, no dubs… must be only 2 months? What a nice Christmas that would be eh?

It'd be more hilarious if she were to pass on 12 Cheshvan

Can
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
make a comeback for Ginsburg?

This kike is like 3/4s dead already. She can barely walk, can't holder herself upright and falls asleep constantly. The chance of her making it another 6 years is 0%.

Attached: must hang on.jpg (992x558, 82.84K)

The real answer is, far too long.
The bitch should have died in the 1990's.

Why are there no Cognitive Tests and Stamina Tests (need to stay awake for an eight hour work day) for Public Servants after say 80 years old?
How does Ruthie get to and from her cryo-chamber and work? Hanibal Lecter hand truck? Handlers? Mobile Hospital? Why are there not more images of her moving around? How long is her work day, how many days a year? etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (503x754 333.4 KB, 323.74K)

Because when all the rules were written for these niggers in the 1780s, no one thought this would happen. Life expectancy was still in the 50s or 60s for the wealthy, wasn't it?

Sorry. Dubs not confirm.

Attached: 56F806EF-40F5-455E-AEA6-CA70F741F9E0.png (888x1185, 47.83K)

Ginsburg will hold on past Trump’s presidency. Her pure, unadulterated hatred of the goyim is what fuels her.

Let's meme it!

>>>/b/8389027

Attached: based memes.jpg (1976x1516, 772.94K)

I think the following: Most life expectancy figures are misleading. Many are skewed by a high number of infant and child deaths. If you made it past childhood then you lived a long life.

Not in 1780, they had high infant mortality and lower quality of life and lower average years lived
You'd be amazed at vaccinations, chemotherapy, open heart surgery, etc all the things we take for granted
PENICILLIN is a big one… can't forget that.

Most I presume are like my grandma who divorced my grandpa at 65. She now works at a grocery store.

What do I get if I win?

My guess: Dec. 14, 2018

The day the kike witch dies will be the dawn of the new civil war.

Attached: [MAXIMUM_SMUG].webm (596x960 62.03 KB, 104.23K)

ouch why divorce someone that late in life, that's fucked up

Idk she is a crazy bitch. Wasted my grandpa's entire life savings on a catfish in europe and now takes half of his retirement check.

The old kike will die before the end of Trump's first term.

Attached: they_gather.webm (327x356 142.03 KB, 56.87K)

dubs and it happens this month

Attached: 5675735.png (600x600, 121.49K)

Attached: smith laugh.gif (256x196, 1.34M)

She must slated to die by the end of his second term.

Attached: c6d0c4e32d9df5e00be3a813a0cc30c6b6597c4d3e9f9e8bb7806b0fbd669ac0.gif (1280x720 159.44 KB, 8.24M)

dubs decide days till she croaks.

Attached: 54576887654.jpeg (570x459, 44.67K)

Attached: I_didnt_get_dubs.gif (220x120, 149.91K)

Holy shit dude.

Attached: df67890.jpg (1168x657, 82.59K)

So if she's not going to die during Trump's two terms, that means either she won't die, but will get sick and be forced to step down, or Trump will be killed.

If dubs, she gets sick and is forced off the SC.
If this ends in a 3, Trump gets killed.

Attached: smug.mp4 (457x800 279.41 KB, 69.93K)

So nobody's going to die, and she's not going to be forced off the SC due to health problems.
Dubs she decides it's time to step down because she's disgusted by the people she has to share the court with.

If 9, she gets forced out because she's involved in some sort of sexual crime.

Attached: SKYKING.mp4 (503x614 15.16 MB, 140.91K)

QTDDTOT
Go fuck yourself, redditor. You don’t belong here.

look up. Civil War

IDs you faggot.
That doesn't give the time or the reason, and I can't extract either from the digits.
I guess it's because we aren't supposed to know why or when she's slated to die.

Attached: mega_dose.webm (640x360, 3.12M)

rolling for she has a stroke before thanksgiving

Attached: azure green dice.png (900x900, 1.3M)

Whether it happens under Trumps second term or not, I wouldnt be surprised if another republicuck wins in 2024. My gut feeling tells me its Trump Jr. especially if his dad leaves off on a good note.

more like a late october surprise
the cold is very harsh on old folk

Nah
Too easy for the old (( (crone)) )
Something funny like her choking on her food and panicking as it all goes dark

Attached: falling down the stairs.gif (334x251, 2.28M)

I know they certainly didn't expect a female kike on the supreme court. They'd probably organize a shoah right then if you told them what the jews did to this country via pilpul decisions from the supreme court.

The statutory age of senility in the British system is 75. No one should be deciding beyond that age.

Trump gets a pass because he's effectively 50 because of clean living.

The like witch will hang from a tree

Attached: elmo-declares-fascism.jpg (460x440, 26.85K)

She chokes on a foreskin.

Phoneposter go away.

They're going to do everything possible to keep this old kike artificially alive Rockefeller style. It doesn’t matter if she’s partially bed ridden, needing daily transfusions, stem cell therapies, and is barely able to stand, but none of that matters. Memetic potential is stronger. They worship kike “gods”, while our ancestors smile upon us.

Attached: 961AF1BD-18A5-472F-A9FE-AE272857970E.png (680x851, 47.76K)

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Attached: elmo88.png (267x355, 129.69K)

either ginsburg, sotomayor, or both will keel over from natural causes or retire before the end of trump's second term

Old people die in their sleep all the time user. It's perfectly natural.

Attached: 98765432145467.jpg (1400x933, 166.82K)

gtf outa here you kike

Attached: 777965033.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Do you mean 5 Repubs and 4 Dems, or 5 goys and 4 jews? Isn't nearly every Dem a jew?

It was willed in the Kavanaugh hearing threads.

archive.fo/FJShd

Attached: kekwillsginsburgsdeath.png (999x401, 54.27K)

Yep

Attached: IMG_3808.GIF (384x216 966.67 KB, 1.68M)

This so much. Niggers and beaners are the worst employees to have, service jobs in general have suffered because of it. The lack of hygiene of the shitskins is a whole another problem all together. The fast food in shitskin neighborhoods is like walking in to a dystopia version, basic orders are wrong or forgotten, dirty tables and 10 extra niggers just standing around as if it was in the 3rd world and these are the ones one in the news that have e coli outbreaks.

However in the small white towns the fast food is always better , because the staff is made up of young white kids happy just to have a job.

The reason why I stopped eating at all major fast food except for chick fila , because niggers never last with basic standards theres always white qts or a local eatery like greek food that has White staff.

nah

Attached: 987yghjk.gif (245x140, 1006.13K)

The jew smasher special , fuck yeah user

Attached: morriganWinds.JPG (617x423, 44.61K)

My sides

HAHA TIME FOR WAR

Attached: 5 - Moriganna.jpg (564x436, 49.25K)

Hate to blackpill you but no one wants to work breakfast or overnight, they are probably working lunch or dinner shift or the ones that got downgraded to working the grill. It's hard to get fired McD's especially if it's corporate owned or a shit franchise that employs 50+ a store like Upchurch

Just got a local Burger King a few months ago. I hadn't had burgers in years, so needly to say I was excited. I've been there 5 times in a month. I'll avoid going for a while now, but it's definitely nice having a local one. All the employees are white, they're very fast, and they're reliable. I wouldn't trust niggers to handle my food.

This but my bet is on arterial hardening causing her to stroke out.

You won’t ever fight back.

I dare you to get off your tubby, thread-derailing kike ass right now, put down the bottled corn syrup, and do a single fucking pullup.

Attached: 1456965340168-3.gif (722x1000, 43.92K)

Attached: watchout_drumpkins.jpg (1200x900, 214.84K)

Thanks for admitting that you will never fight back against any of this, ever. The last 70 years of world history proves this (and the last 100 years of American history).

Top pilpul.

Attached: smug_desu.png (282x224, 89.79K)

Attached: 7ytyfhgjk.jpg (1242x1878, 331.82K)

kike, I will snap you in half and put you in the oven myself if I have to.

Attached: 200whgc.gif (200x108, 173.18K)

They're fighting. They're fighting and they're not even fucking on the losing side. They're fighting against the rise of their opponents. That's why they keep winning. You won't even go out into the world and stand for something, much less grab your guns and kill these traitors. That's the only thing that will ever take the country back (and every Zig Forumsack knows this), and yet you won't do it.
In before "You're a blackpill shill because you said no one will fight back."
In before "You're an FBI shill because you told people to fight back."
When you actually have an argument, feel free to post it. Until/unless you do, you prove me right every single day that you don't physically fight back against these yids.

Sorry, imkikey, but that's not how it works anymore.

Again, the last century of US history is "everyone bends over and does exactly what the jews and communists say and no one fights back, ever." The last 70 years of world history is the same. That's why we're in this mess.

STOP
my sides

Attached: 9627475.jpg (480x403 51.47 KB, 19.46K)

So… how is you supporting zionists supposed to stop the ZOG, moishe?

you and your kike family should die.
you shills are truly pathetic.

Attached: 83477325.jpg (900x1200, 234.7K)