Real Redpill

Is this man the most redpilled guy in the world?

Attached: Icke-Success-secrets.jpg (1000x563, 120.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbsxxjyqn5I
bitchute.com/video/BnhqkAa8tTXF/
youtu.be/MiDYwGodrF8
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422785560965-0.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great fred phaggot

jubst kidding ::::DDDD

Conspiracy shit = Diversion.
Their handlers don't require 'em to make "real" looking threads.

yes because he researched and collected facts while you "learn" from what others say on anime imageboards..

Attached: lol.jpg (474x268, 11.96K)

I haven't seen a lot of his stuff, I don't even know his name, but I did see an episode where he talked of his original enlightenment. He stated he was in a field playing football (soccer) and a beam of light-like substance came down and knocked him flat on his ass, then the world just appeared to him for what it was.
I rather like this explanation as opposed to the "I worked for the (insert alphabet agency here) and I know stuff, man!" because government is very compartmentalized, so if someone did work for, say, the CIA, they don't necessarily know that Sandy Hook was a hoax, or 9/11 was an israeli operation, etc.

He redpilled me on Hitler and how he was funded by the Rothschilds but as usual the golem turned on its master.

David Icke

Oh look it's this disinformation again

Attached: 1.6.jpg (1200x1200 158.64 KB, 257.49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rbsxxjyqn5I

ah yes newspapers owned by ((them)) is evidence.

lol

Congratulations, you fell for a celebrity-tier approved disinformation fool's speeches.

Those darn reptilians am I right?

I know this retard, that's why I said Hitler was a golem.

bitchute.com/video/BnhqkAa8tTXF/

Attached: Claim about Adolf Hitler - Rebuttal with facts (1).webm (1000x562, 14.03M)

youtu.be/MiDYwGodrF8

A very popular cuckchan shill myth these days. Technically it's not new but they cycle through them when necessary.
Did he claim this or did he leave the story open to that interpretation? In other words is that just the assumption the viewer leaves with or otherwise that story wouldn't work?

Even 30 years ago, the newspaper was an actual source of information. They would even cite their sources at the bottom of each article. Germany has extensive historical archives, which is the reason for the mass censorship surrounding the holohoax.
Information in print articles used to be slanted, biased, but not like it is today being an outright lie.

It is well known jews owned many main newspapers back in the day, like i said try researching instead of repeating.

Attached: Claim_about_Adolf_Hitler_-_Rebuttal_with_facts_(2).webm (1000x562, 13.03M)

You can’t cross through their territory without showing them respect.

LOL I see this board is nothing but hitlerfanboys. Good day.

Attached: Claim_about_Adolf_Hitler_-_Rebuttal_with_facts_(3).webm (1000x562, 13.23M)

Cancer thread, controlled opposition

Go back to reddit nigger.

So do top scientists
False reality
As we see it
Perceptions of this reality
Wrong

nice argument

Thought you said you were leaving, faggot.

Stay calm sheeple. I am going.

Get on with it, then.

Attached: Claim_about_Adolf_Hitler_-_Rebuttal_with_facts_(5).webm (1000x562, 11.55M)

There is a book thread in catalog for you newfriend. You'll be back

part 7

part 8

part 9

Attached: Claim_about_Adolf_Hitler_-_Rebuttal_with_facts_(6).webm (1000x562, 12.43M)

and finally part 10

Attached: Claim_about_Adolf_Hitler_-_Rebuttal_with_facts_(10).webm (1000x562, 11.82M)

>He redpilled me on Hitler and how he was funded by the Rothschilds but as usual the golem turned on its master.
You're an idiot, user.

Yes, two of Hitler's biggest backers were Jews. However, he didn't turn on them. He used police resources to protect the Jews who when they were being outright attacked, eventually allowed Jews to fight in the Germany army (Even at the request of some of his officers), and there has yet to be any official evidence saying that the order to begin the Holocaust ever began with him.

Kill yourself, moshe.

Surely if these claims are so ridiculous, a quick and concise counter-argument to them would be easy, no?

What is the evidence? So far, nothing has been brought to the table in support of Hitler being a Rotshschild Agent. You can hand wave away the videos all you like, but who is going to listen to you if you don't even provide anything of substance in response?

The case against this Rothschild hypothesis has been posted, and it's not even that well argued. There are a lot of very blatant strawmans in it, and even so I've yet to have someone clear the air on what their actual position is. Surely something like this would be a cakewalk for all these "truthers".

I used to think he was being subtle

The only thing I've seen come out stating that Hitler wasn't a full anti-Semitic leader is claims made by David Irving (Specifically, this video), and his sources are from actual documents and journals.

Attached: lizards ree at a pc.jpg (960x730, 85.32K)

Sheeple , wow the audacity.
You must be a teenager.

This is were you end up after you have read and watched "everything"
Please enjoy reddit until then

Hitler have the Rothschilds the boot:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422785560965-0.pdf

*gave

u 4 real?

I was just repeating what guy claimed ( ), there isn't any evidence to have been found stating that Hitler ever gave any orders in relation to the Holocaust.

one of the original disinfo juden-puppets.
preceded (((alex jones))) by decades.
stop being such a faggot.

These people serve the purpose to throw a few well known truths, and then dump shitload of misdirection that make anyone who agrees with "world trade centre was an inside job", also apparently agree with "space reptiles teleport radishes into giraffes' anuses to cause giraffe constipation and result in world famine in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
as deep throat said, "a lie is best concealed between two lies".