NPC Political Landscape

Where useful idiots and politics intersect with Education and Critical Thinking skills.

There has been much debate recently on the subject of NPCs in our society. Many anons have issues accepting the fact that there are more dynamic modes of thinking outside their limited scope. I think its safe to say that they are a majority of anons, statically speaking, which struggle with the idea of internal monologue let alone visual thinking and mental superimposition. We, the isolated monitory of independent thinkers, are becoming increasingly aware of the prevalence of NPCs in our daily lives where as some of us have been aware of this fact for quite some time.

Recently with all the political turmoil due to the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh we are afforded a rare look in a few instances of the outright group think / social programing of NPCs by leftest political handlers. I submit the following for your consideration.

>twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/1048288609080680448

>twitter.com/jeffgiesea/status/1048209970616066048

(I have these backed up)

Here we have two examples of NPCs being programed, to a degree, with simple instructions.

I was disturbed by this, as I am sure most of you are, because we have all observed this while we were in school at all levels of the educational system. I was reminded by an interview with John Taylor Gatto on “The Six Purposes of Schooling”.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

I believe these six purposes are still effect today and we are seeing the implementation of this concept being propagated by the media, our compromised educational institutions and on the ground group think you have witnessed above all under control of the of actors hellbent on destroying our great union.

These NPCs are not born like this, they are the result of our education system inhibiting the development of critical thinking skills, to a degree, where they can easily be manipulated and controlled for their own goals.

Where does that leave us, the free thinkers? I am sure each of you can think back to a point when you were young where you either fell out of the group think system or maybe you just never subscribed to it. How do we, the monitory, effect change in the masses to get them to develop critical thinking skills and snap them out of there thought patterns?

I have thought about this to some extent, for the early free thinkers I think its safe to say, for me personally, its trauma which causes us to fall out of the system before the system is able to start reinforcing the ideas of conformity and compliance. Maybe most of you can relate to this to a degree. While Mimetic Devices are useful today in getting messages outside the compliance system into the heads of younger NPCs our reach to older NPCs is by and large locked out as there are years group thinking reinforcement and information bias from legacy media.

Attached: 1206053811681.png (340x453, 265.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys cuckchan

Explain. Properly, because this term is misused.

See the two twitter videos for an example useful idiots but I thought that was kinda obvious…

This was not a kike free first post.

This is a strong OP, so thank you for that. I don't have the answers to your questions, merely a few thoughts on them.

"Where does that leave us, the free thinkers"? I believe that it has cast us, by default, as the shepherds of the NPC masses, whether we want to be or not. We can deny their existence and allow them to be continually manipulated by those who wish to harm them and use them as pawns, but that is folly. We must accept and understand their condition and guide them towards healthy thoughts, behaviors and lives. I agree that they don't have to be born that way and I continue to believe that in this day and age group learning, unless is an environment of truly equal capacity minds, is a purposefully destructive and demoralizing process, especially for those who would challenge the conventions brought before them, even at an attempt for pure innovation and learning

Attached: 678a043ec048f6cb112717bbb70710d4d3e62049a55fd272972ddcf0757f1279.jpg (255x144, 5.18K)

just call them women

NPC's are not an exclusive phenomenon of the left. The right and even what is considered "The alt right" are also full of NPC's. These are people that are only on either side because they want their immediate needs met. Anyone that actually think liberals are communists are misinformed. Liberal do not want communism. They want what i like to call "Freak show Capitalism". They aren't interested in what a company is doing or if it's exploiting the workers as long as whoever is running the show is a female or a trans person. Same thing with the alt right. They larp as outlaws but they are just softcore reformists at best. They only appear radical in this age because liberalism is the dominant culture.

The point is. Neither side wants real change. They are both reformists and want nothing more than their immediate needs met. It's really the perfect political climate if you examine it from a CIA think tank perspective. The liberals with their zany identity politics have forced the white working class to see them as the clowns they are but at the same time the liberals are also larping as communists so naturally none of the white working class wants to be associated with these people and thus doesn't want to be associated with "communism" either. So the CIA has essentially succeeded in thwarting any white working classmen from seeing communism or even anarchism as a solution. Instead the alt right is diverted into reformism. And that's the plan. To prevent communist sentiment from rising again like it did in the 1930s.

Attached: edd9ab7e836165744dcf124bf19521d62fe296288afa6a44508220072b84a84e.png (1468x7317, 1.72M)

We cannot. Lemmings cannot become critical thinkers. The key to lemming management is simply to control the media corporations and they will "Hey Hey, Ho Ho" whatever you tell them to say.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I agree that it cast us in the role but shepherds is not quite fitting. First lets look at what I see being the options we have to effect change or at the very least disrupt the information bias long enough to trigger a NPCs and the dynamics which need to be considered when dealing with classes of NPCs.

First things first is to break the veil of diversity among their peers. And I’m not talking about multiculturalism but diversity on a finer scale, socioeconomic diversity. Social welfare programs like Affirmative Action have created artificial opportunity where opportunity should not have been afforded. This does not only have a chilling effect on individuals who are truly deserving of opportunity, the hard working and quick witted and quite likely free thinkers of their peer group. But also gives rise to new classes of fringe social groups to enter the mainstream, allowing reenforcement of the group think by a false validation by legacy media. This give the excuse for educational institutions to start exploring and enforcing the ideas of these fringe groups further validating the fringe groups. You don’t have to look further then most college campuses for examples.

The idea here is one I have had for an long time, the problem with diversity is category. Meaning that now that these fringe groups have gained enough of a voice NPCs who would not necessarily identify with these fringe/now mainstream ideas find themselves being swept into categories because they lack the critical thinking skills to see the Forrest through the trees. This is where group think reenforcement is the most effective and these fringe groups are allowed to to the size that they are now.

I agree with you completely and the alt right only serves to further divide the nation further but look at whos numbers are larger. I don’t see the alt-right NPCs rallying in the numbers that the leftest and there NPCs are. Granted there is still an information bias where we only see what the legacy media wants us to see so I may be wrong about the numbers but it stands to reason there are more NPC lefties then NPC righties.

Attached: 1021163.jpg (500x600, 49.99K)

You know where I am going with this already.

Shut the fuck up kike this is a good thing for more discussion threads are coming up, there is hope for this place after all keep up the good work OP.

To get the lemmings attention we need at least one great speaker like hitler.

Haha, glad to see the NPC Question merged with what Dr. Pierce taught us about the lemming mentality.

Teach them inner-voice. That's it. That's how you free the NPC.

It's a joke.

Attached: npc captcha.jpg (754x617, 128.75K)

Jesus was an NPC. He heard voices and didn't know he was talking to himself. The Holy Ghost is the inner-voice or "Logos" that Jesus heard but couldn't understand. It's the NPC religion. Also Buddhism teaches people with nagging thoughts to become NPCs; this can be positive in things like Zen but negative in things like Buddhism proper.

Attached: 324356424326466.jpg (579x762, 151.53K)

Are modes of thought something that can be taught or is it more like zen, something that can only be understood.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

Attached: canitbetaught.jpeg (468x351, 15.17K)

Interesting point but I believe you are describing the differences between Taoism and Confucianism in regards to Buddhism. Your point is no less valid.

Sumerian culture, from the very little I know about it, was basically 99% NPCs with 1% able to think to a higher level and control the masses.

Attached: 1513129976767.jpg (2825x4259, 2.26M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (317x362, 78.81K)

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leather club is two blocks down.

Attached: 143563644364.jpg (1920x1080 253.09 KB, 210.79K)

Just waiting for the IT'S TIME TO KILL NPCs thread that will inevitably be followed by state-sponsored mass shootings.

Attached: NPC.png (341x227, 114.75K)

To be fair the whole NPC thing is kinda retarded.
If you go through the methodology of the experiment it was self reporting at multiple points in the day followed by an interview at the end of the day.

What the research found was that some people inner monologue a lot more than others.
But this was only a random sample taken over a few days from a small number of people.

Attached: disgust3.png (696x860, 308.68K)

Inner monologue is an effect of doubting yourself, and using yourself rationalise things. Unless you have active evidence that the people who you define as NPCs don't have over monologue, you are talking out of Your collective assholes. You aren't even trying to make correlation in causation, you don't even have the Correlation to begin with.
The reason why you want to believe this is that it would make you special, without doing any of the things that would warrant you bring called special.

Only retards think this a deep post.
Are you a stoner user?

Attached: 2039_the_last_whites_flee_earth_in_their_star_fleet.png (1600x1033, 2.63M)

having weird hippie parents shielded me 100% against school brainwashing. it really all comes down to family and DNA.

fact.
does the Zig Forums theory imply that NPC's don't even the capacity to doubt themselves in the first place?

*have

I doubt this.
The rapid extension of the human population after the industrial revolution has caused this. There simply are not 8 billion souls to go around. A few hundred million is more likely, as it matches historical population numbers more closely. Where should billions of souls suddenly have sprung from a few hundred years ago?

Our role is not shepherds, for there is no use in shepherding empty meatsuits. Our role is to leave them to their own devices and gather in one place, to build a society based on true values while letting them degenerate into their natural, soulless, animalistic state.

Useful idiots were low ranking members of the Communist party/parties that knew a bit too much and so would campaign for their own death, as they would die after the party wins. A bunch of paid protestors and college students are not useful idiots.

It's already inside of you.
We identify so much with the physical/material world that we lose contact with it.
It's like Shrek.
An onion.
Outside layers are physical world.
Going in…
Thoughts
Emotions…..
Then there's something else.
Try meditation.
When I go to a movie theater and watch the movie, four ''senses' get engaged.
Sight
Sound
Feel (floor vibrating, etc)
And emotions.
I am in and absorbed by an illusion.
I turn my head to look at my wife
I break that illusion.
I easily return to it by watching the movie again.
Mediation
How do I break the illusion of the physical/material world
How do I get my mind to 'Turn my head'

There has been a lot of you kikes pushing this NPC meme to later use in a mass shooting.
Go fuck yourself.

When i was younger i watched my mother kill a spider. With a teacozy. Years later. I realized it was not a spider. It was my uncle harold.

Regarding your pic, there is no need to attack the system. It is falling apart on its own.

The USA is 22 trilion USD in debt with a 1 triilion annual deficit. Nonwhite immigration exacerbates since they eat up gibs and pay no taxes. When the government becomes insolvent, it can no longer pay military/police salaries and it can longer provide gibs.

Accellerationism is a waste of energy. Focus on building resilient communities so that we are ready to take advantage of balkanization.