Important New Development

For a long time our kind have been split between those who sought to bring back order through changing the hearts and minds of the masses, and those who would rather accelerate the madness so as to force our people to rise up.

The game has changed. It is not we who are going to instigate the civil war; it is our enemies. The jews have managed to rile up the 'progressives' to such an extent that they have completely lost the plot and already begun to engage in violent and brutal activity (and they have been doing this for some time), and it is set to only get worse. I predict that within the next decade they will become totally unhinged. They make up a sizeable portion of the population, our best estimates put them at just under 50% of most Western nations. Reminder that it takes only 10% of a population to instigate a revolution, and only 3% to actually be involved in the violence. Even if there are far fewer than 50% (which is fairly likely considering voter fraud and general media deception); there are enough.

This means that we want to become as normalfag-friendly as possible (whilst not going against our principles). I fully agreed with everyone during GamerGate, Brexit and Trump's election that we should not be overly concerned with our PR; but the game is changing and we should react in the way that best serves our people. War is coming now, and it is not because of us; it is because of them. War will come whether it is just we few hardcore Nationalists who oppose them, or whether the entirety of the normalfag populace oppose them. The best thing we can do is amass as many allies as possible; it will also make the sheep that much more receptive to our message once the facade drops.

This does not mean we stop talking about the jews, this does not mean we become accepting of faggots, this does not mean go against our principles. What it means is that we stop demanding absolute purity and instead focus on exposing the violent methods of the enemy. We must now focus less on what we represent, and more on what we oppose. Now more than ever we need to discourage violence and anti-social behaviour from our side; the normalfag is watching and it is becoming apparent to them that despite the fact that we are called the face of evil - it is our enemies, not us, who seek to do harm to them and their lives.

We are the good guys. Always remember that. Let's get the sheep on our side.

Attached: 1316147372384.jpg (1100x744, 252.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The progressives and others. I am watching them in subtle and not so subtle ways rile up all people by encouraging them to fight back against their 'evil oppressors' (aka Europeans). I hope to hell you all are ARMED and good shots with some tactical training.

I actually profoundly disagree with this on every level. People are so hopeless lost that authority and violence is all they know and respect. If you will not behave in a way that clearly protects their own interests they will never ally with you and I wouldn't either. I don't need a limp wristed fucking ball gown wearing faggot 'on my side'. I WANT HARD FUCKING MEN WHO ARE WILLING TO STAND UP AND NOT SIT DOWN UNTIL IT IS FINISHED.

If they actually triggered a civil war then they are immensely stupid. Civil wars are very, very chaotic affairs and those who start them often don't end up ending them.

Attached: 19.jpg (852x1024, 185.74K)

This is fair and I apologise for being a little bit unclear. We want to be protecting our interests and them (normalfags) and showing ourselves to be strong and capable. But we must be careful not to be the aggressors or to portray ourselves as the faction that is instigating the violence.

If fighting breaks out we want them to have started it, with us ending it quickly and decisively. I know that is a terrible strategy in actual open war to let them get the first strike, but we are not in an open war yet (despite how they might try to play it) and it is more important that we hold the moral high ground. The media will obviously be against us, but the left is so unhinged that they are no longer able to hide their savagery; it is of dire importance that we do not lower ourselves to their level.

We are winning. We just need to be careful not to make any mistakes.

They will have the UN, NATO and various other foreign forces supporting them against our 'far-right insurgency'. This is why it is so important that we have as many normal people on our side as possible. We need to make it obvious that their narrative is false before they are able to bring outside forces against us.

A notoriously inept institution.

Which is just a code word for "America"

I agree and for similar reasons. Revolutions don't work unless you get a significant portion of the people that you're fighting for to associate with your cause.
The whole edgy SIEGE thing doesn't work if the public views you as illegitimate terrorists and criminals.

In any case, I agree that we should not be "striking first" in the sense that we would launch terrorist attacks against the System because, yeah obviously that would be handing the jews some nice propaganda to smear us with.

Many moons ago someone here made the suggestion that we should have more IRL outreach to help break normies into right-leaning thought. This would be that time. I'm thinking I may start a hiking outreach group up here in Canada aimed towards casual chit chat and the occasional red pill.

The jews haven't been backing that horse in real terms for a long while. You have cancerous academic holdouts who have nowhere else to go, sure, but all the real serious money from the jews is in play for ultra-zionism. Any "left" candidates they back are folks who can safely channel energies into identity politics and away from capital, capital markets, the origin of money, and genuine impetus of "American" military adventurism.

Glow in the dark more, nigger.

If violence erupts and we don't start it, that's already our victory. The grand majority of people don't want shit going down and waking them up from their fitful sleep of ignorance. If they get woken, they'll be pissed. If a crowd of tatted up, pussy hat wearing mongrels are the ones that woke them with their harpy shrieks of misogyny, then you just have to appear normal in response to come out on top.

Attached: frilly-dress.jpg (650x450, 60.42K)

I for one say yes civil war

Just be ready, boys. It's not going to be as easy as dropping a few roasties that are menstruating.
Obama did a real number on us and even with the 2-3 million jihadis within the US, there's at least that amount just south of the border waiting for the call.

Hence… The border wall.
But I bet you guys already knew what that was really all about, right?
There's going to be a time in the not distant future where you will ask yourself why you ever wanted war. Some heroes will appear in the most imperceptible of us and some of you who think you are tough will find out otherwise.

It's a good time to be alive. Take the opportunity to thank schlomo when it arises and if, after the mess has sorted itself out, any foreigners want to hold office, just continue the fight a little bit longer.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06 22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America; Map Shows Where.jpg (1107x5412, 2.18M)

Why? 10 percent of Americans are already Nazis
abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079

Attached: 1362661917036-1.jpg (1280x1411, 482.57K)

I trust those guys a lot more then zogbots

That wall is going to be for protecting mexico from dudes like me. I need some elbow room god dammit

Getting the kikes so proud they tried to Hurricane the USA is /ourplan/, it already succeeded, kike shill OP, "oy vey, we want normalfag-friendly goyim".

zogbots are a red-pill away from 1488
I actually know a couple LE who are on board. Most white police officers truly are race realists since they have to work with nogs and spics every day, even the nogs and spic police don't like the cunts.
America will not be the purified ethnostate you're all dreaming of. Europe will go back to normal, though, and white neighborhoods will be accepted as a cultural icon like china-town or Los Mexangeles.

Ex military analyst explains shariablue, reddit and media matters flooding of the board with Kavanaugh propaganda and in his opinion the coming civil war in the USA.

Anyone here who cheers the death of a cop - especially a white cop - or can't shut up about "zogbots" is a shill, a nigger, or a degenerate untermensch siegefag. Filter and move on.

Fascism needs to be presented as order and safety in the face of left-wing hatred and terror.

First rule, don't call it fascism. We know what it is, we need to call it American Nationalism or American Traditionalism. Traditionalism has more to do with what we aim to achieve and is more honest but the idea is the same. The America the Founding Fathers intended, a land of freedom with political rights extended to White Landowning Men. Fascism is essential to recreate and preserve such a framework, we just need to be conscious of how we market this. 9/10 normies who whill make up 75% of our ranks aren't going to be onboard with American Hitlerism.

Attached: 1516483978203.png (622x367, 504.52K)

Fuck. I need to purchase more supplies now.

This is the essence of being a PRcuck, not gonna work, and you come off as dishonest.

I've been actively working towards redpilling my community and slowly have a couple hundred people on the right. Kinda funny to see the red dot in the middle of a blue City

You're doing God's work, user.

Attached: Check em.jpg (1920x1080, 413.93K)

Only 10? Ok, Alt Light is better then. See ya, purity spiralers.

Then why do cops treat whites like niggers?

It's about layers. Here we can be anons and talk about whatever we want. On cuckchan we can try to do the same but the bots/shills are worse. Once you leave anonymous imageboards you get to persistent account places like twatter and plebbit where you have to censor yourself or your account gets shoah'd. Then you get to kikebook and other IRL identity shit and you have another layer of self censorship. Then you get to actual IRL interaction and it varies in much the same way. If you are in a crowd of strangers your can scream "Hitler did nothing wrong" and be pretty much ok (unless you get attacked by fags and catch the gay) versus when you talk to coworkers your must censor yourself.

We all have to be PR cucks at different times and in different places. Stop shitting on the practice entirely, things need to happen now and now is not the time to GTKRWN it is the time to redpill normies. Stop trying to turn 100 redpills into one suppository and then getting mad when people don't want to take it.

Attached: 1516483786939.png (700x475, 361.6K)

Where are you from?

better to check up on their family history, i bet you the psychotic ones have some jew in them.

This cowardly, lying niggerfaggot gets it. Opticucks unite under the banner of kid gloves. We must preserve a future for the masses of dindu normies who took the fiat because it was all so complicated!

Pretty sure we are at war already. I am chit chatting this evening with someone else who was pointing out a few things.

China and Russia have very heavily a vested interest in Venezuela's oil.

My perspective:

I know fags not my blog but I was thinking:
the most logical place that would inflict the greatest damage and produce yet another Fukushima type disaster for the 'unexpected Tsunami' would be San Onofre that thing is a shit disaster waiting to happen anyway and it would cause the death of millions of spics, so who cares right, but also it is a pretty heavily kiked zone (see pict) and would make a good target for a warring faction of Eastern kikes (Russia/China) against their Western enemies (the faggots who thought that it was a good idea to utterly undermine our nation; security and 'globalize' to maximize their profits and destroy their support base). Would make a good payback/target for some Russian/Chinese Easter Kike factions.

Attached: jewishcities.png (1343x725, 51.74K)

Columbus

WHERE'S THE WALL???

Holy shit.

Good job at outing your self and showing you don't belong here.
>>>/TRS/

bye

This cowardly, lying niggerfaggot gets it. Opticucks unite under the banner of kid gloves. We must preserve a future for the masses of dindu normies who took the fiat because it was all so complicated.

Irony is ever lost on the aggro larping teen.

Whites are niggers, you nationless, deracinated mong.

saged for off topic, kinda
I know right, we must have lost that little bit of info in the news while we were busily searching Kavanaugh for 26 year old 'groping' pubes. Imagine how much is going on behind the scenes right now. The literal treasure of the entire planet is gathered out like a pirate trove in Tristan da Cunha and none of the Earth know any better.
If I was a betting person, and I'm not I would guess that the 'eternal kike LARP' was about to happen again. You know the one where they all disappear for the 'crossing' into underground bunkers for the destruction of the Earth and then re emerge later as the saviors and gods of the Earth, introducing the 'primitive slaves' to their God like technology (the pointed end of it course; the side that kills)…this would be why they have started gathering up all the treasures of the Earth (under the excuse that they were 'destroyed') and stockpiling it into places where they alone will ever know about it or have access to it.

When you spend several years getting redpilled, then you get really blackpilled because it seems like there will never be enough of /ourguys/ to make a real difference, then you meme one single election and the new Red Guards pour into the street and start the war for you.

Attached: Good_Times.jpg (650x473, 125.98K)

This cretin right here, when I see this level of idiocy I know there is no hope.

It boggles the mind to even consider meme bullshit makes a difference, but for the brain dead, their shit posting and meme will bring about revolution… truly idiotic.

Attached: _82418207_afpgetty_kim.jpg (976x549, 56.18K)

Yeah…he was probably MI6/high level mason so prepping for the 'crossing' (theoretically 12-21-2020 when Saturn eclipses Jupiter and the 'winged disk' Nibiru appears), boy he had some 'interesting' videos until he ran to ground. He had an account called 'Almost Awake'…YT would have utterly destroyed him in one day if he was still around. Anyway, he got too much attention when he published this and quickly deleted his entire account.

Attached: maat egyptian hieroglyph.jpg (474x419 26.67 KB, 28.16K)

Nothing has changed, since 08 and since before 9/11 peppers have been preparing for a hot civil war. Maybe around 12 when prepper mentality touched the masses. Nothing has changed in the left's tactics other than they are becoming more unhinged through modern NPC control via emotional propaganda and social media.

If the left starts it the right will finish it. I reserve the right invoke my inner patriot (pic related) and fight on my own terms, not theirs. Prep on friends and w8 for it to get hot so the cull can begin.

Attached: behindthelines.PNG (544x434, 632.88K)

If men would maintain their freedom, they must, after having chosen their charter of liberty, provide for its wise, intelligent, and fearless interpretation to the end that there may be prevented:
70:12.7.1. Usurpation of unwarranted power by either the executive or legislative branches.
70:12.8.2. Machinations of ignorant and superstitious agitators.
70:12.9.3. Retardation of scientific progress.
70:12.10.4. Stalemate of the dominance of mediocrity.
70:12.11.5. Domination by vicious minorities.
70:12.12.6. Control by ambitious and clever would-be dictators.
70:12.13.7. Disastrous disruption of panics.
70:12.14.8. Exploitation by the unscrupulous.
70:12.15.9. Taxation enslavement of the citizenry by the state.
70:12.16.10. Failure of social and economic fairness.
70:12.17.11. Union of church and state.
70:12.18.12. Loss of personal liberty.
70:12.19.These are the purposes and aims of constitutional tribunals acting as governors upon the engines of representative government on an evolutionary world.
70:12.20.Mankind's struggle to perfect government on Urantia has to do with perfecting channels of administration, with adapting them to ever-changing current needs, with improving power distribution within government, and then with selecting such administrative leaders as are truly wise. While there is a divine and ideal form of government, such cannot be revealed but must be slowly and laboriously discovered by the men and women of each planet throughout the universes of time and space.

Attached: VP-Real-Forest-Magnolia-field-edit.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Allocation of Civil Authority
70:12.1.The great struggle in the evolution of government has concerned the concentration of power. The universe administrators have learned from experience that the evolutionary peoples on the inhabited worlds are best regulated by the representative type of civil government when there is maintained proper balance of power between the well-co-ordinated executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
70:12.2.While primitive authority was based on strength, physical power, the ideal government is the representative system wherein leadership is based on ability, but in the days of barbarism there was entirely too much war to permit representative government to function effectively. In the long struggle between division of authority and unity of command, the dictator won. The early and diffuse powers of the primitive council of elders were gradually concentrated in the person of the absolute monarch. After the arrival of real kings the groups of elders persisted as quasi-legislative-judicial advisory bodies; later on, legislatures of co-ordinate status made their appearance, and eventually supreme courts of adjudication were established separate from the legislatures.

Attached: magnolia_trees_l1.jpg (600x400, 146.27K)

Please see

It would be wise to try and convert those willing as allies rather than face them all as combatants.

THIS

Excellent digits beget excellent efforts user.

Salient points user. We must use tactics that are effective with who the audience is. Successful tactics vary depending on target, environment and operational goals.

Usually whoever is perceived to shoot first will lose public support.

No it hasn't.

No shit, Sherlock. You're not from around here, huh? Well, welcome to Zig Forums. Most anons prefer to lurk awhile before posting stupid shit like this, so they can avoid being called out as a newfag.

So act without being perceived. How do you think this TRAVESTY of injustice and genocide has gone on for so long at this point.

An excellent, if ill assigned and informed, domestic intelligence apparatus.

That colludes and cooperates with the poisoning, murder, theft and genocide of our people. But they do it all without being perceived by normies.
We could learn a few key things from our enemies.
Never triumph over them, kill them and move on silently; use any means available to you; chemical, biological, tactical (less silent but can be made to look 'accidental'), 'accidental' etc etc. Never make a show of 'justice', no one should even know you have passed by to administer it. Nothing should ever be found of the same 'justice'. Silence, stealth, quiet. Never appeal to authority (there is no justice their anyway). That is the most effective way to kill our enemies in a silent war. No 'messages' passed, no 'lessons' taught, just the silent disappearance/vanishing of our enemies and those who think they will parasite off us.

Have to go live in the wilderness for a while

She was that mad I didn’t connect with her that she came and stole my seed anyway

I think I am in love

This needs to be repeated ad nausea here. I got black suns rising in a coworker's eyes just by telling him to google Lactatia

Well, would you look at that (pic related)

I mean, what are the odds????
(I fucking hate jews!)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-07 Ancient Torah scroll is safe after fire engulfs an iconic museum in Brazil - Jewish Telegraphic Agency.jpg (1341x3473, 1.38M)

They are unironically better than most muszzrats

Some whites act like niggers. If you're a cop and some whitenigger throws his big gulp at you while you are on shit duty directing traffic, you're not going to want to pal it up with the guy.
The police departments were one of the first institutions to be jewed. Affirmative Action focused right in on the police departments head on and direct. Even me growing up in the early 90's cops were pretty cool, but that was in the midwest. Then came quotas (they're real, assholes!) and having to work with women… What used to be a pretty respectable job turned into a pile of shit.
Cops don't have it easy and some are complete pricks, but you don't hear about the good ones often. Look at Yelp, a great restaurant will have bad reviews outnumbering good reviews. It's just the nature of people.

On the OP subject. One of the best investments you faggots can make is to buy a barrel of rice. A 55 gallon drum. Just seal it and keep it in your garage. If you have the room, do the same with as much water as you can manage. Next on the list should be ammunition. Even if you don't have a gun, find out what your neighbors have and keep some amount of ammunition for that caliber ready to go. You might all be patrolling the streets and ammunition will be equal to gold if things get really bad. No need to go full prepper so long as you have valuables for trade. Women will be fine and birthrates will skyrocket.
we've been asking for it and we weren't careful asking. Lol

I must say you have rustled me somewhat with your predictions. I sincerely hope to god that you're wrong and that things are not that bad.
There have been countless false end of the world predictions, but it only needs to be right once.
Reminds me of the last word reset with our ancestor survivors crawling out the rubble to spread knowledge and civilization again. I wonder was that cataclysm artificial. It's all so fucked up.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbad3.png (421x460, 251.88K)

All they have to do is plant the resistance leader, incite the insanity we all "lefties" to make rational people cling harder and harder to their traditions, continue to escalate on both ends until "boom!" A few actors and actresses to lead the resistance.

We're the targets.

Technically they aren't mine. Every religion on Earth speaks of them. I was raised Christian so I think if it as the Great Harvest (which Almost Awake relays as 'The Soul Harvest') because we are always taught explicitly that we are a 'food product' for gods. We are Wheat, we are Wine, we are Sheep, but we are always a 'food product'. The Soul Harvest is the gathering up of all the 'food products' for eating at the end of the Age. The 'good seed' meaning that those who are tasty and delicious are preserved for life. Those who are rotten and disgusting are chopped down burnt and thrown out forever (probably into the Universal garbage bin). So most religions encourage you to be 'good seed' #1 because the gods like tasty food and #2 it is the only hope of continuance that you may have.
I have had a long time to get used to the idea, so it hardly bothers me at all at this point. It is immaterial. There is a possibility that the soul harvest is 1,000 years out, but in order for that to happen the jews/ZOG have to be exterminated as they are currently shitting on all the gods food. In order to raise a 'proper crop of food' their entire system has to be discarded and something better put in its place. The only other alternative is that the Harvesters get pissed at the way things are going and just burn the entire Garden and start over with something completely new (non-human). I have no idea what they will choose. They seem undecided at this point…either way all of the typical prohibitions of ancient law still apply. Don't 'race mix' these are automatically ejected into the garbage heap, because no one wants to eat something spoiled with garbage when they were expecting an exquisite experience in the making for 10,000+ years and don't become an abomination buy making yourself 'bad', be 'good' (grow well and healthy), etc etc etc. Typical prohibitions.

Rev 14:15
15 Then another angel came out of the temple, calling in a loud voice to the One seated on the cloud, “Swing Your sickle and reap, because the time has come to Harvest; for the crop of the earth is ripe.” 16 So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.…

Matthew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the Harvest: and in the time of Harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Of course, that is crouched in the nomenclature of the day. Others 'see' it differently. I can give you a modern example of the way the Soul Harvest is viewed but it might scare you. It scared me.

WTF! You just created the best argument why Christianity is a religion for sheeple and I don't think you realise it!

(technically it is most religions…I have found these principles in most.
I simply don't have the time to investigate them all)
We all have to decide what we want. This is a fundamental decision for each individual, so take your religion and drop kick it, it is almost immaterial. Some people did not like it here on Earth and they desperately want out. Some people really liked it here, they loved life, loved having a family, love existing, in this place.
The megaloschema (great scheme) of Christianity (not the 'official religion' that has nothing to really do with it; that is just about accruing power) is that of people who love the Earth and love being here.
What do you think it means to be eaten by the gods? This could be a brand new adventure, I am imagining it is metaphoric and the reason we have the saying "You are what you eat."
To be 'eaten by the gods' is probably a sort of transfer to a higher state of being. Think of the tree Yggdrasil. To be 'eaten' is probably to be assigned to your new world according to your character.
I don't think I would despise the people who love it here though. They are essentially like little children who are not ready to grow up. The deserve protection just like anything else that is weak or young, because we have honor, right? And we don't injure or harass something that has made a simple choice to stay here for now.
Don't forget to understand the >>>LARGER PICTURE

Attached: 13 Yggdrasil world tree asgard.jpg (848x624, 200.59K)

Basically races are competing? Is that what you mean?

Ok…this is going out on a limb for me, because I haven't really spent much time thinking about it, I haven't spent enough time studying it or speaking to others about it (so, PLEASE, don't hold me to this yet; it is my totally unrefined/unconsulted take on the problem).
The Earth was a 'soul system' for graduating our 'greater race' HUMAN souls and sorting it into its greater functions. But it got invaded by dark alien forces (basically the spirit behind niggers souls) and began producing mingled shit instead of a pure product that graduates out to become something GREATER than humanity. So this is sort of a Cosmic War on this point that makes our little pathetic 'human wars' seem like ants battling. This is a war that is going on at so many different levels that we probably couldn't conceive of it. But basically, something evil invaded the nursery, 'Earth' and sort of holds it captive at this point.
The kikes and a good 80% of the Earth or more now retains nigger souls/blood via the slave trades or the ''widespread distribution of niggers on the Earth"…it isn't the physical form that is as much of a problem as the incapability in the soul to ever become a part of the HUMAN soul system.
When you have mixed nigger blood you can't ever join the HUMAN soul system or graduate to something greater as our kin/gods because they would be 'eating alien corruption' and they are not going to do that, that would cause the war to ascend to a higher level and would be self suicide for them. The war on Earth is not going well because it is being fought as a war of preservation (of HUMANS) by our gods rather than a war of destruction (the kike side) the nigger spirits (the communism/envy/death cycle).
Ok, again, please don't hold me to that yet…it is really preliminary and I haven't had time or a real confirmation that backs that up yet…it is one possibility (the most likely in my own mind based on my occult studies so far) that seems most likely to me at this point.

Attached: IMG_0465.JPG (600x871, 205.89K)

Sure give it to me then, it hardly could be worse than the worst predictions so far. What tool do you suppose might be used for this harvest? Just the 4 horsemen?

Nice dubs, but sub-Saharan Africans existed before Europeans (What you call "Pure Humans" which doesn't even make sense since Europeans have Neanderthalensis DNA)

I have to run errands. I will be back this afternoon or evening. I will give you the description (I have to go find it again…it is somewhere buried). But keep in mind that it is scalar like all of our lives, the macrocosm and the microcoms. So we have to look at it in terms of what it could be saying rather than a knee jerk reaction or an impulsive feeling about it. Even stars get eaten by time over a long enough time period.

No, they didn't, sub saharan africans are a 30,000 year old non-human invasive species on this planet. We have genetically tracked them to that time period and we know their genetic origin without any degree of error. They are a 'created' species and not something that belongs here.

I would emphasise that when talking about us being 'food', we should think about it in a more abstract way. Being food doesn't necessarily imply that it is for us to be consumed, it could equally imply that our purpose is to sustain and continue the divine with us never being 'depleted'. In my view this mirrors far better what is written in the Bible regarding us being a 'steward of the Earth/Creation'; we are supposed to maintain, to sustain, to allow to flourish and grow. It is also ties in with our natural instincts as human; that we should spend our lives toiling so that what comes after might be better; that we should sacrifice ourselves for the good of our tribe; that we should hate and exterminate corruption.

Being the food of the divine, in my view, is really saying that our purpose is to sustain what is 'good', which is Creation. Remember when talking about everything that was Created, it is ended with 'And He saw that it was good'; so all Creation is good in its initial form. We are then told that the sons of Adam (white people) are the Stewards of the Earth/Creation. We then have our natural instincts culminating in religions the world over that insist on taking care of the land and the animals, and exterminating any corrupting elements. Perhaps it is better to say we are the sustenance of the divine. We sustain all of Creation, all that is Good, and when it is being misused/corrupted it is our place to destroy it.

Wrong. The Bantu-speaking West Africans that people are familiar with are at least a quarter million years old, and the Khoi-Khoi/Khoisan Are even older than that. Maybe 30,000 years ago would be around when the Bantu-speakers started invading towards the southern portion of Africa into Khoisan land, but I can assure you they are much older.

Nope they aren't. We can easily see that they are not more than 30,000 years old. The Khoisan are an old peoples but they aren't niggers. Bantu niggers are only 30,000 years old and most likely the product of Khoisan and chimpanzees. GEDMATCH shows that Bantu share 80% of their alleles with chimpanzees, so they didn't inherit much from their Khoisan ancestors. Their culture, religions, societies, habits and DNA are all chimpanzee admixture AND user, we have traced it back to 30,000 years old. There is no getting around the fact that Bantu are not HUMAN.

My individual, you yourself share a great deal in common with Chimpanzees as well as every other human being - because we all share relatively recent common ancestry.

Look into it user. I am not going to debate this with you here because I already know the answer, because I have done the research. If you are interested in the topic, go do the research. I don't need to because I already know and understand the difference between having an 80% GEDMATCH alleles with Chimpanzees and what that means.
There is no contimum between nigger DNA and human DNA. We have also isolated your mtDNA back to exactly 30,000 years ago. You are not HUMAN and you are the most recent non-human hominid species on the planet.
You are thinking only of the genome sequencing A, G, C and T. This is something all life shares but SEQUENCING MATCHES are different. Not all species share sequencing matches. Whales all share the building blocks but the sequencing makes whales 'whales' and chimpanzees 'chimpanzees' and niggers 'chimpanzees' as well. Species can share sequencing matches and also not be the same species but YOU CAN'T share 80% match and not retain the majority characteristics of your species, mannerism, culture, cognitive processing power and problem solving.
HUMANS do not share an 80% GEDMATCH with chimpanzees (certain strains that have historically race mixed with niggers share their DNA) like the 'semites' (kikes, shitskins, poo in the loos and spics all species mixed with niggers so they share allele GEDMATCH'S with you). People like the Romany have a very high percent of nigger DNA as well. Kikes; ditto. Arabs; ditto. (Pict one and two) These share 40% or more GEDMATCH to chimpanzees due to 'rapemixing' during the Islamic sub saharan slave trade with niggers. This is why these groups are not related to HUMANS but are outliers on the genetic traits matches as well. (Pict three) But the second you start looking at European DNA you are reduced to 1% or less in some cases with the highest percent being like 2% GEDMATCH.
That doesn't mean that they share your DNA; it means that there is a 1-2% sequencing similarity out of the 8 BILLION lines of code, 1 to 2% MATCH chimpanzee alleles. This indicates that there is almost no relationship at all, yes, we all have arms and legs (we are bipedal); yes we have a head, eyes, nose, teeth…but outside of surface similarities we share nothing else with you.
Also, NO WE DON'T SHARE RECENT COMMON ANCESTRY AT ALL…this is what I keep trying to tell you…we are a different species than you are. We have almost nothing in common. HUMANS have more in common with WHALES than we have with niggers in terms of genetic matches.
See HUE-MAN meaning that we are 'people of color' vs niggers etc all who are just one tone…B O R I N G…they are neither 'HUMAN' nor 'people of color'.

Attached: people of color.jpg (962x573 83.6 KB, 50.1K)

Genetics is so inttradasting!

Attached: 3e0d69dc18a3ae1b98dc987240953fad0d13d6635f32da8515c906e3fa4595af.jpg (1000x1937, 599.78K)

Go back to (((discord))), you reddit cuck
Get the fuck off my board.

Ever notice how all these pr cucks have 4chan filenames? We are being invaded. Let them know that they are not welcome.

And yet, here you are…

is this a new filter?
test

Shitposting is why we even got this far, commander dickface

Attached: 140251f349dff6bf2d7a86e8d271914cccda529830fe539a74160250b7f1caa5.png (640x360, 284.56K)