China hacks US Supermicro crashes

web.archive.org/web/20181007010320/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
BASED CHINA

Attached: 4567356.jpg (780x550, 95.92K)

Kike free first post
Chinkmod keeps deleting this news whenever any user posts it

The chinks are too stupid to design this chip. More likely they paid a german or american engineer to develop it for a pile of shekels.

Chinks stole the concept from a different nation. Those insects are incapable of original ideas or creations, as they lack souls and humanity.

Attached: Sam_Hyde_-_The_Chinese.webm (800x450 9.24 MB, 5.21M)

How many threads?
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

the fuck happened to this place that kikes like you try to kill discussion of a real occurrence?

Oh, it probably has to do with (((where))) China got this little chip, doesn't it?

Kill yourself cunt, there have been several and one is still up.

Newfag fucks, continuing to bump a fucking slide.

No. One thread got shoah'd because anons weren't buying the jew war propaganda the way the shill who started it intended. If you don't want a foreign power fucking with your sensitive supply chain, don't rely on that foreign power to make literally everything you need.

Good. It is good that our enemies are fighting amongst themselves. Let zog and china tear each other apart. I am not complaining when anti-White Jewish companies are hacked by chinks.

The DHS is now denying this, "nothing to see here goyim!!!" lol.

FULL PANIC.

There is no panic you fucking retard. This story is all over the Jew York Times and every other shit establishment rag. The vice president gave a speech on it and it's all over jewtube. They obviously want you to be aware of it for (((some reason))). Otherwise, it would simply be ignored.

You newfags need to lurk for six million more years and learn how the Jews operate before posting your low IQ analyses.

This guy gets it.

Attached: ReaganJewishParasite.jpg (900x721, 145.5K)

That's the new kike term for "oy vey shut it down"

his, fuck off with your 4chan tier spam that doesn't contribute shit to the discussion. If the conversation isn't being actively improved or added to by your post then don't fucking post, nobody cares and you make this place worse.

wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

>They obviously want you to be aware of it for (((some reason)))

You know, not everything is a kike trick.

And explain this, Schlomo: why would they want people to be concerned and maybe even stop using kiked technology?

I was fucking your mom before she even met your dad, kike.

they're just building a context where americans will accept war

so you're a newfag AND a boomer? I think >>>/qresearch/ might be more to your taste, bucko

What are you trying to slide, schlomo?

Fun fact: Q-LARP is a proven hoax.

OK. I get it. Someone should have posted this by now. Yes, there are other things going on. Yes, there are floods of chinks subverting just about every blade of grass and medium. Etc.

But there was something specific about just this article, and perhaps just this publisher: A handful of posts scattered across threads all kept trying variants of "why no post yet?" "why canada, why?" and other such transient strangeness.

Whatever. Let's see what happens, now that it's posted…

It's not a LARP or a hoax. It is Trump administration/Mossad narrative propaganda. What gets put out through Q is direct from the White House.

It is both a LARP and a hoax. You are a paid jewish shill. Nothing you said is correct in any way.

Slide on into an oven, Levi.

Attached: Slide.jpg (835x1059, 155.82K)

It is administration propaganda. A LARP means its all pretend, that there is nothing real behind it. That is different than the information being disseminated is false. I am not jewish in any way. I do not support the propaganda disseminated by Q/White House. I'm just telling you what it is. It is not some guy or group of guys on discord having a laugh.

It is direct from Trump/Mossad and it is narrative propaganda, the same kind used in the lead up the Iraq War as a most recent example. It is largely the same people doing it.

Sooooo, does Google own this site too now? Interestingly threads about this were deleted before, too.

Chinky poo mods? Jews who bet on team slope? Who's doing this?

The threads only get anchored once they turn out to be insufficient vehicles for drumming up support for a war with China.

More likely, Chinese chink mods are anchoring threads because they want to protect glorious communism.