Anarchism is the way to something entirely different

You don't just vote your way out of a zogged system to become unzogged.
You separate yourself from the system in any way possible and build standalone institutions.
You don't ask someone manipulating everyone around you to just stop because some or even most are opposed.
You remove them from power.

How do you do that when most people still think government as it stands could be good if only for a few small changes?
You don't.
Justice system is wrecked.
Media is manipulated.
Ideals are forcefed in education with myths like a male virginity, and dating (sampling different genitals?), and all differences just being due to social teachings.

Communism had support of the people in every place where it had major dominance of politics. Why? They thought with a few small changes whatever bad shit was happening to their countries could change.
Who installed the top military brass in these countries, the "supreme courts"? Who wrote their laws? Who wrote their taxes? Who made institutions that enforce all these things? What was taught in education? What was made allowable in food access and in market and business capabilities?
You don't just change a figure head and expect all these things to change.

A few names changed, a few objectives changed, the tools stayed the same. The machines of mass production stayed the same.

What is easier, to rebuild a house while living in it, or to demolish it and start a new one? And what is better? Why?

Attached: 0c37a2ac398c7e1fd3bcb61cb8d60324da22d45452fdce9a5573fb8d070720ae.jpg (403x401, 31.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wagnerforgov.com
ontheissues.org/Scott_Wagner.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k, u first faggot.

Hello Zig Forums

Ok but after removing zog we want a Reich to conquer the world

Don't bother coming back even after your balls drop.

Bump because it triggers you.

Of course.

Glad you're on board friendo!

How's that board working out for you?

If we just vote harder we will win!

Attached: 326ac6d3fe9ce2847808e7d4d2be28979fa53753f7a8d76bcddad0f59c9d308a.jpg (500x606 53.88 KB, 24.24K)

Attached: auto-urine-therapy.jpg (324x499, 42.31K)

Go back to Zig Forums you dumb nigger.

not an argument.

I'm not reading an OP from Zig Forums. Go back there. Your opinions are worthless here.

Great argument bro. Until you’re ready to destroy the system that is broken, you’re worthless

I didn't come here to argue. I came here to tell you to drink your own piss.

Kike post directly above

Attached: 7DEAB910-E31D-468A-AA13-79646EE8DA85.jpeg (140x140, 12.45K)

You couldn't sound any more like a fucking LARPing commie faggot.

Theres the problem with anarchy. Its a hyperindividualistic retarded perspective looking for the path of the least resistance. Thats why the faggots who believe in it are weak and look the part. If you want to build a future for your family, the only way you can achieve a worthy future is by improving in what you have. What your family has build.
Its demonstrably fine to take stock of the position, see how far right you have been or how far wrong you have been. But to destroy everything your people have lived through to make it easier on yourself. Thats weakness incarnated.

Picture your body as the nation you want to improve. Do you improve on it by destroying it, or do you work on its flaws and make it stronger?
This is why leftyfaggots like yourself will never ever accomplish anything. Because the resistance of normality is enough to make you complacent. Youre a joke and you should definitely just kill yourself.

You couldn’t sound more like a pussy.

Keep voting for the right or the left. I’m sure it will yield results in your favor. Your favor is not mine though, some of us actually want a new Reich. We won’t get one by playing the kike’s game. Parasites don’t have actual strength, that’s why they’re parasites. You have to crush a parasite, stamp it out.

This is how mentally defective paid shills actually are.

Oh its one of you things…

Go back to twitter

Hey if there was actually multiple parties I would think to vote more, but instead we get Ben Garrison’s March of Tyranny.

I’m done with you now kike. You clearly aren’t here to actually discuss

Anarchism is hard leftism, prove me wrong. Also, communists have admitted for decades that it's a useful stage toward Full Communism.

I'm voting. You can go back to Zig Forums. We're all still voting.

They use anarchism to wreck the system before create something new. Anarchism is to reject the current system.

OP is always a faggot, the point is to get actual discussion rolling. Anarchy as a political ideology is retarded. Anarchy as a solution to current problems is not so retarded though.

Will “refugees” and spics keep coming into white countries if the whites take the law into their own hands and drive them out? That is anarchic to the system, and that is what will work. Even if a bunch of white men go to jail don’t you think that would discourage spics? Like sure you can come into our country and the government will give you free shit, but the people will eat you alive.

Also we’re a board of peace of course, but we shouldn’t be

Who’s we? You and your co-workers at the JIDF?

Anarchism isn't a solution, it's a result. You don't induce it, it happens as a result of failure. Anyone advocating for it has the intelligence and emotional fortitude of a 10 year old. Go watch cool action-packed cartoons and image what a cool guy you are. Anarchism is for fucking low IQ monkeys; hence Zig Forums.

I'm voting democrat because I understand that nothing radicalized us more than Obama. No one sells more assault rifles to White men than Obama did. No one makes us understand the federal government is lost more than the left.

Trump is nothing but an appeasement that took all the wind out of our sails and only empowers the left. He also cucks to kikes every time they ask him to.

I am a true accelerationist, so I vote democrat.

Attached: Heather-Thomas-Sex-Bomb-1.jpg (600x450, 58.52K)

hmm, lets see what you have to say then

here you are triggered, ranting about 'the system' like a commie faggot

here you post 'muh kike' like its an argument

>please (((escalate)))

calling people a kike only works if theyre actually kikes. Filthy kike.

>more (((escalation)))
Glow in the dark kike it is.

Attached: we have dreamed.mp4 (1920x1080, 10.46M)

This kike above me is trying to imply that voting in America will stop immigration. Ok kike

Attached: 9FDAEED4-6B3F-432A-8D14-7E440CCECC9D.jpeg (500x364, 62.77K)

Were am i implying that.

Dumb-ass, this vote is for congressmen, where the power to write law is. You want a face of government to piss white people off? Don't vote congressmen who, behind the curtain, write laws. Especially open borders, anti-white democrats. That won't piss anyone off, because no one focuses on congressmen. The face of government is the president, and he's all anyone focuses on. You sound like a fucking shill though. "Accelerationism" is literally a fucking shill meme which basically amounts to "give up now instead of trying!"

Still voting.

Attached: progress.png (416x435, 59.44K)

Republicans accept slow genocide just like you nigger.

Still voting.

Take 30 seconds to reply bud, your spelling will improve. Always insta-posting with you JIDF shills

For who?

Fuck off heeb

REDDIT CONFIRMED. THEY’RE SLIDING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

And how is a lone edgy (((anarchist))) teenager gonna do that? First, you need more of you who share this objective. Then you need to establish cells. Coordinate. Work in semi-stable hierarchies. Let the most competent rise to the top. Then you figure out you're no longer an anarchist .You're a fascist.

Attached: fascism.jpg (1280x720, 108.43K)

If those are the two options you present, why do you chose for option B? Im curious.

Good job.

The discussion spawned by this vague op has been breddy gud so far, huh? Not almost entirely people not liking the op vs. those flinging shit back at them over not liking it. A-almost like it was on purpose.

A wholly unconvincing post. Well done.

This thread is a slide. What of import is in here to be slid?

HOLY SHIT!

How's the weather in Tel Aviv boys?

Attached: The Neon Kike.jpg (969x581, 433.6K)

Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing.

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (544x609, 47.46K)

its almost niggerlicious

We really shouldn’t be replying to their posts directly

Still voting.

I'll tell you what, if voting is no good, why don't you go over to twitter and convince a bunch of democrat voters to not vote. Why not, right? It leads to the same thing, right? Or did someone hire you to come here specifically? Maybe yo do it for free because your board is dead.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-10-07_154018_8ch.net.png (1830x52 8.98 KB, 7.43K)

Accelerating collapse is not a "fast genocide" its the destruction of the system enforcing the genocide actually. Crazy how the Federal government: makes laws to import shitskins, pays for the importing of shitskins, prosecutes you for speaking or acting against the shitskins, stuffs the shitskins into your towns and jobs, openly says shit like Biden did "for the first time in this country whites are going to be a minority and thats a good thing!" And you suckers line up, the ignorant millenials you are, and play the voting game of the very people trying to kill you. You know nothing if you can't see how evil that system is. But but Trumps gonna build the wall and deport them all!!!!

No he's not. He's here to radicalize the left so when they take power, which they will, they can use the state to genocide us, which they will.

No state = No White genocide.

Bump.

Bump.

Who are you voting for, shlomo?

THIS IS HOW BRAIN DAMAGED PAID JEWISH SHILLS ARE.

I was going to say something about that. But I won’t reply to these shills anymore.

Because they’re great examples to emulate. Lol

Actually it equals the loss of all power and thus the accelerationism of white genocide as foreign powers, and foreign funded powers here openly slaughter us, as not a single group on this planet moves to help us, not even so much as providing us with ammunition. You know, like Zimbabwe. Destroy the country and suddenly Mexico, China, and every other foreign power has total power over us.

Not sure where this anger is coming from. (((acceleration))) is not the solution to stop white genocide, you dont even pretend it is. You want to destroy the system, because to you the system is the issue. Its not, its the jews. Without jews;
>no (((diversity)))
>no (((usury)))
> no (((education)))
> no (((sexuality)))
The system is build upon white ideals and corrupted by jews. You remove the corruption, you dont destroy the system. You want to kill the patient because he has a parasite.

I'm voting the republican who's against open borders, against amnesty etc., and against the democrat who's for amnesty, for open borders, for affirmative action etc. Go on, go convince a bunch of democrat voters to not vote. Same effect, right?

Naturally, you will be presenting proof that you are not a kike any post now, I'm sure.

The actions of the radical left over the last two years are turning more of the general populace against them. The normalfags I've spoken to, while disliking "nazis" tend to be disgusted by antifa. Did ANYONE mention George Soros re: political meddling before the anti-Trump shit kicked in?

Explain your fucking solution, then. All you have done is cry about saging. Come on, bumpfags, where is your argument? You have asked this, yet have not posted an iota of a plan past

So which republican is that? Give us a name.

Already done. That you’re too mentally defective to know what it is proves you’re a reddit shill.

If you're all for accelerationism, then it shouldn't matter whether you're telling republican voters or democrat voters to not vote. So go tell democrat voters to not vote if you're not here explicitly to try to decrease republican turnout to help dems win. Go on. Funny, isn't it. how the only people who are told "voting doesn't work" are the side opposing democrats? No one tells dems. to not vote. Why is that? Who hired you?

Stunning rebuttal.
Which post? Link to it. Can't? Just call me reddit.
6000000 keks

Sorry, reddit, we have rules here. Lurk two years before posting.

WHO DO WE VOTE FOR, SHLOMO? WHY CAN’T YOU ANSWER A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR OWN BELIEFS? IS IT BECAUSE YOU DON’T ACTUALLY HAVE THESE BELIEFS?

I can think of twenty. But there’s no use telling you. You’re not a man of action.

Zig Forums must move into a new phase of action for our ideals to properly evolve beyond the internet. Things like “It’s okay to be white” are good, but these acts will never be enough. IRL meets will be a start, but it will be difficult to unite them to any actionable state. Impossible to unite them without infiltration. This poses a problem for the future, but a white man can solve any problem.

To all the real Zig Forumsacks reading this. You can undoubtedly tell that the next 5 presidents won’t help the cause. How will you help it?

Who do we vote for, shlomo?

And people ignored me when I said the yids were trying to subvert Zig Forums into supporting black bloc bomb-tossing anarchists.

Damn, they really want this thread dead don’t they?

The idea of anyone breaking laws and doing away with a system they control is just a 5-alarm fire to them.

You're STILL castrated.

Why are you such a fucking snarky, pushy faggot? wagnerforgov.com

Reminder that paid voting shills NEVER give names of people we should be voting for.

Pretty easy. The side that doesn't openly support amnesty, affirmative action, diversity quotas etc.

So what’s your solution?

WHICH SIDE IS THAT? WHO. DO. WE. VOTE. FOR.

Dumb fucking democrat "don't vote" shill, I just showed you who I'm voting for.

Reminder that paid voting shills NEVER give names of people we should be voting for.

I don't claim to have the voting solution figured out. I just want you nigs to tell me what you want to do.

What's yours?

OK, don't vote. THEN WHAT?

You might've broken it, user

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE CUCK
OH LOOK, A STANDARD JEWISH PAID SHILL THAT Zig Forums DOES NOT SUPPORT.
ontheissues.org/Scott_Wagner.htm
SO WHY SHOULD WE VOTE FOR HIM, SHLOMO?

/suicide/

You are quite bad at this. It's quite obvious what the general goal of Zig Forums is. What is the point of this thread? Nothing is happening here but shilling.
Go fucking start the hall of costs, then faggot.

> the system is fucked by jews
> destroy the system of jews
> no plan for the resultant void anarchy
You have no historical reference and should definitely not talk, ever. Lurk moar if you're White, otherwise just end it already because you'll never be White.

So… where’s your answer?
Yeah. So what’s your answer?

(((pilpul intensifies)))

may i have a link to your answers?

So who do we vote for?

Yep, top of the board. Who do we vote for?

See He's against amnesty, among other things, while the dem is pro-amnesty. Repub gets my vote.
WHY AREN'T YOU TELLINGS DEMS TO NOT VOTE?

polvol2 will ignore this post.

I told you I don't know who to vote for. So how are WE going to get this anarchy thing going, huh? Again, there is no point to this thread but shilling. Hope to see you on the other side of the battlefield.

Okay, so what exactly are you trying to say?

So… assassinate people on Minecraft?
I don't think you've thought this through.
More than that I suspect you are trying to get others to do your killing for you.

So you want to do whats easier then, opposed to whats best? You want to kill the patient instead of the parasite? No wait. You want to kill the patient, to kill a parasite, to create a mutant. Because all change is progress. So youre leftypol. Youre a faggot.

Who he? Who are you voting for?