Jimmy Kimmel Summons Corpse of Trump's Father

(((ENTERTAINMENT)))
invidio.us/watch?v=9tu_VzsoJ-M

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x461, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/fred-willard-arrested-masturbating-movie-theater_n_1685667.html
ntd.tv/2017/10/10/ratings-for-late-night-shows-plummet-as-political-commentary-increases/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-13-17-2018-jimmy-kimmel-live-falls/
glamour.com/story/meet-the-women-giving-late-night-comedy-new-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what, you can't take a bit of humor, goy?

Attached: shalom (11).jpg (800x533, 62.54K)

Reason Number 5,999,999 To NOT Own A TelAvivision

I mean this is nothing new. I thought legit for a moment that they actually dug up his grave. Now THAT would take spotlight from Kathy Griffin's joke.

This must be like how the Kikes summon Jesus Christ to boil him in excrement.

Oh these kikes have no idea the shitstorm that is about to be dumped on them.

Attached: Yuge Mistake.jpg (1000x750, 230.74K)

Can they?

Attached: Cunt Reich.png (399x629, 228.23K)

lel

Underrated. In that passage a kike sorcerer literally summons Jesus from the dead to tell them his punishment in hell.

Jimmy Kimmel is evil. And I wanted to make my fist 8ch post…

Seriously though, who taunts vengeful assholes that have access to nukes and more?

Attached: We Wuz Taters.jpg (1940x3260, 881.92K)

So Jimmy Kimmel is going to be the next hit on this hallowed list?

Attached: you best start believing in curses, you are in one.jpg (1871x3500, 1008.46K)

Jews still think this works? Old tired meme. Nobody cares jimmy

Heiled.
Your Hitler dubs suggest yes.

I didn't watch the video,
But the whole premise seems kinda fucked up.

Has anyone done this to any other politicians?

Let me play the world's smallest violin for him.

S

Attached: Fredrick-Trump-at-Flatbush-Jewish-Center.jpg (800x400, 94.72K)

Seems just like more bawwing from the left. It is just more evident that the left is desperate for the 2018 midterms and is forcing everyone to vote democuck. From jewtube to even (((Chuck Schumer))) blaring to vote for the left. Who even cares of what these late night talk show hosts do. These hosts are going to get hung like an ornament on a Christmas tree, they can talk now but they will regret it later come DOTR.

Well, the last time someone did anything remotely jabbing at politicians was David Letterman when he did his Great Moments in Presidential History during George W Bush's terms and doing an "Uhh montage" of Obongo saying uhh a lot before Obongo made the update to the NDAA bill of course to prevent anyone from insulting him.

just hrere to remind u tahat u wont actually do anything lol

Where do you think you are?

Hi drunken leprechaun

Fuck off

THAT DOES IT!!
16217 Kittridge St
Van Nuys, CA 91406-5815
(818) 902-5544 - Landline
(818) 997-7712 - Landline
(310) 372-0000 - Landline
(323) 654-0000 - Landline
(323) 656-0000 - Landline
(323) 229-0582 - Wireless
(310) 798-6902 - Landline
(323) 860-5721 - Landline
(310) 798-0000 - Landline
(312) 643-1412 - Landline
(818) 727-1419 - Landline
(818) 567-1067 - Landline
(206) 767-3964 - Landline
(480) 838-4602 - Landline
(602) 838-4602 - Landline
(702) 838-4602 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
co [email protected]

Attached: Merchant Named.png (211x251, 39.54K)

They had to roll out the guy who got caught jerking off in a movie theater… BORING

Attached: 1508095261786.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

I’m thankful people seem to be reacting to this properly. There were even a few comments saying they “hate trump” but claimed this was disgusting and crossed a line. I wonder if these people’s evil tongues are finally catching up with them.

What the fuck. This guy went from man show, to this. I never thought someone would be worse than fallon. Jimmy could have some funny skits but holy fuck this is possibly equal or worse than the las vegas shit he pulled. This is fucking gross. I can understand using a dead person because that has been done before but what he did was USE A DEAD PERSON, TO MAKE FUN OF THE LIVING CHILD.

I wish horrible things on this person.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/fred-willard-arrested-masturbating-movie-theater_n_1685667.html

>(((Trump's Father)))

Attached: Fred Trump - Talmud Torah.jpeg (960x723, 192.39K)

Fuck, this is getting downright demonic. It's like when a possessed person begins imitating the voice, speech and mannerisms of a deceased person close to the family, or close to the Priest during an exorcism in a last-ditch effort to make it stop. At this point, I'm really just waiting for the head-twisting, pea-soup-vomiting, crab-walking down stairs, and lastly, the flashing glimpses of Pazuzu's face.

Am I the only one who still bothers making webms instead of just linking to or embedding videos from YouTube?

Attached: Donald Trump's Dead Father Has Message for Him.webm (1024x576, 15.24M)

I think Jimmy's addicted to Meth, I know a guy whose known for it and Jimmy's got this squinty look in his eyes just like him.

Well on the plus side, at least the youtube video has almost double the downvotes and people are losing their shit.

Good news is, when Kimmel's shitty sick kid dies of cancer or whatever, he can always emulate his last moments.

In the comments on all the social media sites people are already going for that throat. They are saying that they will do the same skit with his kid. Now me personally I wouldnt want that regardless, kid was never apart of this. His father used him though as a way to push things or get views. Jackoff here is a massive fuckwad that will reap what he sows. Im guessing that when the kid dies, he will go on stage and cry, instead of taking time off and mourn in peace.

Some of the comments on the video are gold though…

Trump should hold a seance with Jimmy Kimmel's career.

Attacking family members is just low. Psychopathic fucks.

Attached: 0f27fbbf812dd8218219da888ed10232182f9a7d0d8104948ba05724a6356e50.jpg (500x473, 39.5K)

I've been maintaining for a while that the first shot fired that gets the serious shit started is going to be leftists fatally attacking someone's family in their stead as a twisted form of punishment. From there, it's a fucking orgy of blood.

Kimmel also wanted to chop off Kavanaugh's dick. I really hope this humorless cunt kills himself when his son dies.

He's really turning into Clint Eastwood, but without talent.

Attached: article-2196201-14C31AD9000005DC-320_634x424.jpg (634x424, 47.39K)

They are trying to make him mad/sad and make mistakes.
The reason why they mentioned alcohol during the Kavanaugh hearings and during the Mexico trade agreement conference was to play his weak point. Which is his brother dying of alcoholism.

Attached: 05d6da461693fedbf029ef151c5b0a4e1cbff547e915bf00ec62a02de76bd8cb.jpg (200x156, 12.68K)

In every source I've read, Trump had a healthy and positive relationship with his father. He's always spoken highly of his Dad, even through the campaign trail and beyond. To see a bunch of hollywood kikes dancing on his father's grave and putting words in his mouth must be absolutely infuriating.
Wearing the skin of a close loved one in order to make some stupid political statement, I can think of few non-violent actions more despicable. Let this be a reminder that nothing is sacred to nation -wreckers. Especially if it's your family.

Attached: Qui-etait-Fred-Trump-le-pere-de-Donald.jpg (625x417, 49.67K)

I look forward to details surfacing of Jimmy Kimmel doing shady shit with his cash, plenty of ammo in his past already though.

Remember when Jimmy Kimmel shot a jar of pickles and said, "The New World Order sends its regards." to Alex Jones?

You obviously don't.

I wish things on this horrible person.

Talmud Torah of the Beach Haven Jewish Center

what year was this land donated? did it get built? is it still around? did Fred use it to push Jewish women into prostitution and give them abortions?

The jew deserves a slap for this.

That list is way bigger user.

With shit falling apart around them, this is their next round of trying to get back control, is by making him angry.
Speaking of (((Jimmy Kimmel))), isn't he the fucking yid that made a skit about going around and asking "what's down my pants?"

His son already has heart problems, only a matter of time.

Attached: shia labeouf.png (705x1394, 370.63K)

Is this is THE MOST retarded you can possibly be? This picture boggles the mind every time I see it.

Attached: giphy .gif (540x304, 1.63M)

While abhorrent in itself, this is definitely good for us. Let kikes' masks of civility slip, let them show the world at large what inhuman monsters they really are. Then, when push comes to shove, even the most pathetic fence-sitting normalfags will say "Oh, these guys? Fuck 'em, I ain't risking my neck to save them."

Attached: aaaae45901530c17183559d78dea3f0ec332f5f7183ea738e51366b963342b70.jpg (996x767, 173.52K)

Notice the lack of audience laughter in that sketch.
For most people that was too blatant and red pilled that audience - and by extension many viewers.

>Am I the only one who still bothers making webms instead of just linking to or embedding videos from YouTube? No. I still do occasionally, but there's far too many lazy niggers on this board now

Not quite, you could still draw an even shorter straw and be born a stupid kike.

It is a laugh track you fool

Could always spam his mailboxes and social media with photos of his dead Uncle Frank

archive.li/p1V1n

It's funny because even though I myself stopped watching TV in the early seventies I've observed the typical TV watchers, the types that would watch Johnny Carson and the first thing I noticed about them aside from their abysmally low IQs was that they regarded politics the same way niggers regarded say, algebra or trigonometry. When people tune into late night TV the last thing they want to see at the end of the day is som cranky irritable asshole going on about politics.

All this political shit is going to kill their ratings.

Trump may be KIKED but he doesn't deserve to have some smug yid and his smug writing team of Marxist traitors and kikes to do that to your deceased father.

Tell us about usenets, grandpa. Were they fun? Is it worth using NNTPchan?

Ratings for Late-Night Shows Plummet, as Political Commentary Increases
October 10, 2017
ntd.tv/2017/10/10/ratings-for-late-night-shows-plummet-as-political-commentary-increases/

Late-night ratings, August 13-17, 2018: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ falls
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-13-17-2018-jimmy-kimmel-live-falls/
8/13 – 8/17 Adults 18-49 season to date Viewers (millions) season to date
11:35 p.m.

sitcoms use a laugh track faggot, not live shows.

THIS IS COMEDY 2018 RESURRECTION OF THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLDS DEAD FATHER TO PISS ON HIS NAME AND PUSH A ANTI TRUMP POLITICAL (((propaganda))) SKIT for NOTHING MORE THAN SPITE AND HATE TOWARDS THE POTUS (((YIMMY KIMMEMSTINBURGER))) you are now an enemy of the AMERICAN People ENJOY YOURSELF AND THE LAST SMALL PIECES OF A CAREER WE LET YOU HAVE
SERIOUSLY though
THAT'S WHAT I CALL WINNING. they are desperately pulling SHIT LIKE THIS backed so far in the corner SCARRED AND RESORTS TO CHILDISH BEHAVIORS FUCKING WEAK WILLED COMMIE TACTICS BTFO people are waking up to their GAME AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL
MAGA

respect wymyn, goy

Attached: Faggot.jpg (680x383, 39.7K)

Glow in the dark CIA niggers

That's actually a violation of a basic mitzvot. Necromancering I believe gets capital punishment in Sanhedrin, cant remember for sure.

Trump loved his dad and he never forgets when people wrong him, expect the "Trump curse" to hit Kimmel soon

Can he summon the corpse of his son?

and you are an enemy of the internet … stfu

Look, I remember when Kimmel was sucking off Jews for access, and walking around the streets of LA with a fake boner in his pants to get women to react, and get views for his "Man Show."

Do you think for one fucking second I'd ever listen to his opinion on anything, much less anything of any import?

He's a media whore, plain and simple, and you'd have to be a non-thinking NPC to listen to anything at all he has to say on politics, or any subject.

Attached: ILoveThisGirl.jpg (940x800, 141.73K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582x960, 994.31K)

No legit user cares about your aut-kike jewish daddy trumpstein

Are you just trying to bump the thread with a shit post or do you really think that?

Checked and keked

Holy damn underrated.

Why don't people heckle shit like this? Are people just too courteous or do they screen the audience beforehand to make sure they're certified good goys? I feel like in any other time period he would've been pelted with rotten tomatoes and glass bottles if not lynched on the spot for something so egregiously jewish and unfunny.

I'm pretty sure they vet the audience, either that or it's canned laughter.

ive seen the lines of people who go to watch these shows live in burbank, they are all lobotomized npcs

ALL A PART OF THE CHESS AGAIN

Karma is real

Looks like Mr. House from Fallout NV.

GLAMOUR: Was there a time when you had to say to a male writer, “No way. That won’t fly”?

MOLLY: I remember when Hillary was coming on a year ago, people were still making pantsuit jokes. I was like, “What the fuck are you doing? You’re minimizing this woman to her clothes?” We’d never talk about a man’s outfit. Everyone heard me and they did cut it, but there is learning to be had. These men don’t know, ya know? So it’s our responsibility to teach them. In the same way, I would hope that we’d all be open to learning about things that might offend straight white guys! [All laugh.]

MELINDA: Funny, I…don’t care about that?

PIA: I am totally fine offending them.

glamour.com/story/meet-the-women-giving-late-night-comedy-new-life

Attached: Meet_the_Women_Giving_Late-Night_Comedy_New_Life_Glamour.png (1004x7269, 3.31M)

Bump

Attached: Bloomer Boomer.png (2544x1492, 3.99M)

If I wanted to see this shit I'd buy a (((TV)))

He bribed kikes, all (((NYC))) businesses do. Dig for somehing better.

THIS

Someone crosschan this and tell anons to start sending print outs

JIMMY KIMMEL

2820 AMBY PL
HERMOSA BEACH, CA 90254

(That's his confirmed current address he bought under a blind trust to hide his address)

Yeah, no one seemed to give too many fucks when that republican got shot at the baseball game. If they shot his wife/kid heads would have rolled.

Kill yourself, sperg.

Not by a longshot.

Attached: Kosher Tuber.jpg (525x767, 87.2K)

wew, you can tell even Kimmel doesn't think it's funny. just listen to those uncomfortable chuckles

Attached: seizure.gif (1018x572, 8.07M)

You're targeting him instead of his scriptwriters. He could handle it as he's saying it from a script, but they can't since they're usually unfunny mentally-unstable women with self-esteem issues. I know that Bess Bell (@bessbell) is one of those writers, your aim should be to find out who the rest of those writers are.

Thanks for the webm
Even the paid audience sounds like they don't want to laugh.

Most 'script writers' I have met were flaming faggots. I guess that qualifies as 'women with self esteem issues' as well.

He didn't write the jokes and it's out of character for him. It's his script writers. If you send hate mail to him, then he'll just do a satirical reading of them. Hit the puppeteer, not the puppet itself.

There's a good side to targeting them though, they're very insecure about themselves and they get hit hard by it. You should dox them and their relatives as opposed to Kimmel.

Did they mention that Trump's father was a Zionist shabbos goy?

Reminder: In the past leftists would dig up dead bodies to mock them.
Put it in the comments if it's not already in there. Normalfags need to learn what the (((education system))) won't fucking teach them otherwise they'll keep screaming "Fascist!" on every video showing shit like this.

Attached: grave desecration.jpg (2198x1143, 806.16K)

I disagree. Infact I think it's the most characteristically kimmel kike thing of him he could do.

Good. Make him read every meme of his heart diseased baby and dead uncle live to millions of people.

And then what. Dox Kimmel and send him memes of his dead uncle Frank and dying kid vs. Doxing some no-name street shitters. Sure they write the script but Kimmel is a bigger fish than all of them put shutters. They dont have a job without the mouthpieces they write for.

The Red Terror 2.0 ain't too far off.