White Genocide Conspiracy Theory Page on Wikipedia Was Created by an Israeli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_genocide_conspiracy_theory&dir=prev&action=history

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Olehal09&oldid=639784472

Attached: Capture.PNG (3238x871, 41.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com
everipedia.org/
twitter.com/miriamschwab?lang=de
illuminea.com/about/the-team/miriam-schwab/
linkedin.com/in/miriamschwab/
facebook.com/miriamschwab
time-price-research-astrofin.blogspot.com/2016/06/weapons-of-mass-migration-us-war-on.html
archive.is/nYMuA
sott.net/article/382343-How-Israel-and-its-minions-work-to-flood-the-internet-with-pro-Israeli-propaganda-and-censor-any-and-all-criticism
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Olehal09&oldid=639784472
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=639784472
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Olehal09
ohiolife.org/down_syndrome_non_discrimination_act_becomes_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are always trying to control the narrative. What are they so afraid of?

Attached: DVHH8YvW0AAUtR8.jpg (1600x1600 68.52 KB, 906.68K)

Wikipedia is totally and completely converged, and this has been well-known for years. Jews have entrenched themselves throughout its editor and arbitration hierarchy; you can trace the talk pages and see their discussions, then find their profiles. Most of them admit they are jewish. The best alternatives are:

infogalactic.com

everipedia.org/

Anyone have that video with a group of jew editors having a conference on how to edit wikipedia? Wish I saved it..

This one ?

Attached: wiki_jews.webm (320x240, 7.41M)

Miriam Schwab

twitter.com/miriamschwab?lang=de

illuminea.com/about/the-team/miriam-schwab/

linkedin.com/in/miriamschwab/

facebook.com/miriamschwab

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 279.84K)

this one too

Attached: wiki_and_israhell.webm (640x480, 11.77M)

White genocide is not a "Conspiracy Theory." It is happening.
OP is a Jew.

You have to be legitimately retarded.

Thats what OP said you inbred kike.

now fuck off

First picture is disinfo. I have spoken out against that fake Barnett quote probably ten or more times, and yet I still see it rearing its head, which serves as testament to the pervasive influence of glownigger black propaganda.

Sage because of low effort OP. Wikipedia is the Ministry of Truth, there's no point to try and change that while we have no power to enforce said changes.

Whitey is the only group which ever came against them

Bump. It's not about changing it, it's about continually spreading awareness.

jews are evil people. imagine being so bad that there has to be laws in almost every country to prevent people discussing your ill, disgusting behaviour and misdeeds.

Imagine my shock!

You're not even trying with that bait.

Mongoloids are white you Nigger.

>Weapon of Mass Migration | The US War on Europe
time-price-research-astrofin.blogspot.com/2016/06/weapons-of-mass-migration-us-war-on.html
archive.is/nYMuA

attached (regarding first dis-info picture)
>Blueprint_for_Action__A_Future_Worth_Creating.pdf - The Pentagon's New Map - A Blueprint for Action - A Future Worth Creating by Thomas P.M. Barnett, copyright 2005

I don't know why these 4 documents could not be all in that post. Its like they were all deleted when I posted that.

And? Of course they attempt to discredit it. However, conspiracy doesn't mean false.
Sage for yet another shit thread.

Attached: leftypol uprising.JPG (1600x1200, 241.99K)

Look at some of his other edits

fucking kek

Yeah, and? What are you going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. Any time you try to change it, the changes are deleted. This has been known for years here. Lurk the fuck more.

Hmm, I wonder why they would want to control the slave (((trade))) narrative?

Another prong of the White genocide being pushed now, is a campaign which seeks to persuade mothers not to abort Down's children.
Thanks to jew feminism, down's are more common than ever - in fact the only reason they aren't a common sight in the streets is robust screening and abortion of down's being the norm.
So the jew is pushing on the mainstream news, how Down's are just like anyone else, capable of anything, and only their appearance differs.
i.e:

That article does a really good job of not actually (((debunking))) the 'conspiracy theory' in any way. All it does is try to scare people off by screeching, with unending buzzwords, incessantly about those evil neo-yahtzees and white nationalists. You don't want to go being a racist, white supremacist conspiracy theorist, right goy?
Also,

Attached: haiti2.jpg (1688x725 640.52 KB, 119.16K)

Whoops, forgot the other images.

Attached: fallout; haiti.jpg (2000x1500 183.35 KB, 1.49M)

Really?
Wow, what a (((surprise)))…

Ugly hybrid kike, something about their looks makes me kek, they are all that evil creepy kid at school that people talk shit about behind it's back.
What a tribe, the world will be a better place when they are gone.

Hope some anons edit wiki now and then.

Her gums go on forever…

Rat-faced Hasbarat "Students work in four teams: Content, Wikipedia, Monitoring and New Media," according to the program description. It details the responsibilities for each team:
The content team is responsible for creating original content in a news format.

The monitoring team is responsible for "monitoring efforts while reporting and removing anti-Semitic content from social networks in a variety of languages." (The program conflates criticism of Israel with antisemitism; see below.)

The New Media team is responsible for social media channels, "including Facebook accounts in English, French and Portuguese, Twitter, YouTube channels, and so on."

The Wikipedia team is "responsible for writing new entries and translating them into languages that operate in the program, updating the values of current and relevant information, tracking and preventing bias in the program's areas of activity."

How Israel and its minions work to flood the internet with pro-Israeli propaganda
and
==censor any and all criticism=
sott.net/article/382343-How-Israel-and-its-minions-work-to-flood-the-internet-with-pro-Israeli-propaganda-and-censor-any-and-all-criticism

mmmhmmmm

Imajun moi shock

The actual quote

The second great criticism of my vision for shrinking the Gap is that it simply assumes too much rationality from the world as a whole and that the religious and cultural differences that divide us are just too great to overcome. In other words, no matter how much it may seem that economic logic should bring the world together, the planet is full of irrational people who will fight this "mixing of the races," this "mongrelization of cultures," and the "surrender of ethnic identities."

I understand the argument and I appreciate the fear, but I also believe that fighting this global integrating process is both immoral and pointless. Given all the challenges of transracial, transreligious, and transcultural relationships, no one chooses this pathway except out of sincere and intense love for the others involved, and fighting love, as countless generations of human evolution have proven, is far more futile than fighting hatred and racism.

Plus, quite frankly, as the father in a transracial family, I simply like the idea that humanity started out light brown, then spread out into a great diversity of shades, only to someday return to that middling color. The symmetry of that journey simply appeals to me, especially as I know my own religion's founder, Jesus Christ, certainly walked this earth with that skin tone. So when I look into the eyes of my brown-eyed girl, I don't see an alien race, but the future of the human face—and I find it quite beautiful.

The goal of globalization must ultimately be finding space for all comers, not forcing all comers to fit into the globalization space. Whatever clashes emerge from this process are to be embraced, not feared, for it is in harnessing these differences that the whole grows into so much more than the sum of its parts. In many ways, belonging to a transracial family is twice the work (the perceived need to achieve a higher standard in damn near everything to justify your unorthodox choice), but with twice the payoff (think of all those extra holidays!).

Globalization is transracial and transcivilizational many times over, and the real reason why it's unstoppable, if not sabotaged from within, is that inclusion always outperforms exclusion—economically, politically, militarily, socially, spiritually. Don't worry. Human identity has an unlimited capacity for expansion. We'll never run out of hyphens or slashes, much less faces we find beautiful.

I think his argument for it is just pathetic and weak.

Inclusion always outperforms exclusion

That's absolutely retarded. If you need to accomplish a difficult task, you need to include people with skills to overcome that difficult task. Someone without any skills or any capacity to help assist in the task would be dead weight and would just need to be carried and helped by the rest of the group.

This also goes for society as a whole. If blacks & muslims can't adhere to European standards that have been set they are a burden and won't be of any help to Europe at all. Exclusion outperforms inclusion nearly always. The most prestigious and accomplished institutions practice exclusion. That's part of the reason why they are successful and highly regarded. Otherwise if everyone is included in it, that fades. But that also fades as a society. The identity, culture but also output of production changes dramatically if you want to change the cultural and genetical makeup of a country.

So his whole argument is you finding your own people and their continuity beautiful is immoral because he fucked a brown girl? Makes sense to me.

>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Olehal09&oldid=639784472

This thread is a false flag

Olehal09 created their userpage on 30 November 2013. The flag of Israel was added 27 December 2014 by "2606:6000:fd07:e900:497d:d40e:fed6:2db3" which resembles the format you see on people editing from mobile devices. en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=639784472 Olehal reverted this on 8 January 2015.

If Olehal09 is indeed an Israeli, we need better evidence for it than some vandal adding the flag of Israel to their userpage. I expect this thread was created by a Jew to give the image of Zig Forumsacks making false accusations against Wikipedia users and that we are prone to baselessly accusing all opposition of being Jews.

Mfw

Attached: mGlW8Yd.jpg (661x885, 57.1K)

Plenty of other quotes in that Barnett book can be used.

The whole book is fetishizing globalism.

It's called an IPv6 address dummy

Attached: l5ZKIwu[1].png (400x400, 193.59K)

Attached: JIDF.jpg (765x537, 146.44K)

Every time. kek

Attached: yes yes it was.jpg (356x600, 82.42K)

Even my biggest commie kike professor in college didn't want us to use kikepedia. It's THAT bad.

This. Their pipul to 'debunk' it is pretty weak in the front of the massive pile of evidence that continues to stack up.

>Inclusion always outperforms exclusion
Take note of this classic kike pilpul tactic. A short catchy phrase, easy to remember, seductive in it's simplicity, and absolutely fucking meaningless without more specificity and context. Who are you including or excluding? Where or what are you including or excluding them from? How do you measure "performance"? They will doubtless be able to cherry-pick plenty of examples to demonstrate the 'truth' of this concept to the gullible dupes who listen to them, and they can selectively apply it wherever it's useful to advance their agenda.

The most blatant example of this is of course the great God of 'equality', which cannot be questioned in the worldview of low-IQ leftists. They began with 'equality of opportunity' (a reasonable idea of fairness, depending on context), shortened it to the meaningless 'equality', and started applying it as 'equality of outcome', a totally unfair idea diametrically opposed to the original concept.

I don't know about him, but I've been mirroring and data-mining the massive, freely-available Wikipedia archive as an immensely useful resource for identifying and keeping track of "people of interest". I feel this might come in handy for some unspecified purpose at some point in the future.

Bump

Israel benefits from antisemitism. They let any Jew in, so they get a lot of basket cases. When there's antisemitism abroad, Jews who are actually doing all right are more likely to move to Israel.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Anti-semitism around is actually originating from JIDF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Olehal09

In the chat history of the poster - he claims to be norwegian.
If so, he is simply a beta leftist cuck as his entire edit history surrounds white supremacy, jews, and the like.

Why exactly is aborting the retarded bad?

Makes sense so anyone that searches for it, will hit that page first. Unfortunately we're way past the point of countering the truth. Flooding the entire west with subs so publicly undid any sympathy people had for their project.

or maybe it's just a jew? its not like country of origin matters to them.

Because it's discrimination, goy ohiolife.org/down_syndrome_non_discrimination_act_becomes_law

The saddest words of tongue or pen Zig Forums was right again

go for 11. this time screen cap it so i don't have to call you a lazy nigger when asking "what the fuck are you talking about you lazy nigger?"

You guys haven't actually pointed out any proof he is a Jew. He certainly could be, but my point stands, we should be displaying the proper evidence, not some bullshit flag some IPv6 user added which he removed soon after.

The IP user "named the Jew" but to actually support that accusation you need to find other proof.

When you use that pronoun "we", Miriam, who do you mean? U and your rabbi?

Attached: hasa_382.jpg (510x600, 60.58K)

Jews truly are the satanic race

Attached: 1c05e161be0b1c30015ec73d12b9704e35c65f13e830b7b0b3993f5d008d72b3.gif (480x270, 4.86M)

Reminder that Wikipedia is a useful tool for reading about crimes of the jew, and proof of their involvement with communism and all their other movements.

not suprising
White people keep the ZOG up, because niggers can't work
Also non-whites have more negative opinion about Israel on average

This is why the large majority of whites, especially in the 'Kwa, are not worth saving. Some wigger or yuppie gets killed in the hood? Who cares. Save your anger for the non-degenerate.

true
99% of the world is trash

Would it be worth having a truly white country if it meant we had to do menial jobs like line cooking or janitorial work?

totally
do everything yourself

What? jews trying to control the narrative? Shock of shocks, someone get me my fainting couch and some salts.

PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY PRAISE A RELIGION THAT MADE IT SO THEY HAD THEIR DICKS MUTILATED.
PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY PRAISE A RELIGION THAT EXPLICITLY STATES THAT THE JEWS WERE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE AND THE TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ARE BASICALLY PLAN B.
PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY PRAISE A RELIGION WHOSE APOSTLES WERE ALL JEWISH THAT TOOK ON GREEK NAMES TO LARP BETTER.
PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY PRAISE A RELIGION ABOUT JEWS IN THE DESERT, WITH JEWISH STORIES, JEWISH PARABLES, JEWISH HYMNS, JEWISH RITUALS, JEWISH CUSTOMS AND JEWISH DOGMA.

Attached: 1540929548138.jpg (400x444, 45.17K)

Mongolids are from the Asian area. They are not white by any mean dipshit

You haven't actually met any Mongols, have you? They're pretty great, even have the same sense of humor as the Finns, and they are very Aryan in their way of life.

Always good to review for newfags and to fight the memory hole.

sage

MAKE A FUCKING MEME NEXT TIME. I'M NOT READING THROUGH LINKS
talking to you

Did anyone make a meme of this?

typical tricks, schlomo

That quote isn't in the book. Downloaded it off libgen and searched for the phrases in the quote. That image is pure disinformation.