Nicky Gumbel and the Alpha Course

About a month ago, while exiting my local church after Sunday mass, I noticed a brochure about an 'Alpha course' that was being organised in my local parish. Being religious and wanting to get involved in the church a bit more, I decided to attend.

The actual classes (so far) aren't that bad. They're about discussing the core of the Christian belief (e.g. why Jesus had to die on a cross to save us, the relationship we feel we have with Jesus etc.) and tbh at times I felt like I was at an Alcoholic's Anonymous but for Christians (that, though, might have been because most of the people there were borderline evangelists who see Jesus as a personal friend).

Either way, to get the waffle out of the way, the course was created by a Nicky Gumbel, an ethnic Jew who comes from a family of Barristers (>inb4 no shit), who has (((converted))) to Protestantism and has created the course to get people acquainted with what it means to be Christian.

As I said, so far it seems to be nothing special, but there's something about Nicky… his constant smile, the tone of his voice, it just rubs me wrong, and I was wondering if anyone could dig up some shit to see if my suspicions of him being more than just another (((convert))) are correct or not…. He just seems like an odd person and it's creeping me the fuck out.

(Pic is the man himself)

Attached: gumbel.jpg (203x250, 8.55K)

Just look at that pic. Physiognomy is real.

It's affiliated with Hillsong. Postmodernist hipster cultists that have taken the Scientology approach to evangelism. Not necessarily bad people involved, but it's a revenue raising scheme for the leadership. Just search for 'Hillsong and controversy' to find out for yourself.

I had these aggressive evangelist "friends" for a while…I was pretty lonely though not THAT lonely but they were so kind so friendly that i thought wtf, why not? Let's see what's there.

They pressed me to go with the Alpha course; from what I could see of it from all the promo material was that it was being offered as a kind of Christian atmosphere match making service and judging from my "friends" this involves pairing up a reformed mega slut who's had the shit boned out of her hole since she was 14 or hell, even 12 and some virgin doofus whose nuts didn't even drop till he was 17 or 18.

I didn't bite. Evangelism, hell Christianity is the AMWAY of religions.

See? Matchmaking for young adult losers, INTERRACIAL matchmaking now I suppose. It was all white promo material back in the 90's…

Hey everybody, let's worship a dead jew on a stick.

Attached: alpha-cover.jpg (1000x375, 86.93K)

If this is the best you can do to fit in, you need to just fellate a gun.

Maybe one day when i'm a rotten sick old man I will but until then I can think of better things to do with a gun..

Attached: The last Jew in Vinnitsa, 1941.jpg (1000x1248, 151.18K)

Stay assblasted, philosemitic manlet.

Both are freemasonry subversion

Okay, reported.

Russians executed jews?

He was a human child sacrifice to his father who he called "ELi".

Eat his flesh and drink his blood. #SpiritCooking for the sheep of El/Saturn/ Lord of Heaven and Father of the gods.

Attached: podesta ya think.jpg (202x250, 9.86K)

I did the alpha course about 20 years ago. Bretty gud if you want to become a christian and don't know where to start.

I'm sure the quality and experience varies massively depending on which church is hosting it.

This is not politically oriented.

Attached: The 'Accomplishments' of Christianity in One Image.jpg (1960x8280 698.94 KB, 4.66M)

BURN THOSE APOSTATE DEVILS WITH FIRE

no modesty here. they sure do look like friends of the world to me

dubs dubs trips
I have been witnessed. Hill song is evil bro. Separate yourself.

opiate of the masses, but its good if it gives people good moral values and critical outlook on life.

Its better to see their billboards than the billboards for consumerist crap that are everywhere these days.

BUY MCDONALDS
SEE THIS FILM
CONSUME.WORK.DIE.

At least its a form of chemo back from the brink of hyper capitalism.

(((Christianity)))

Saturn = Father of the gods
Saturn = Father of the heavens (time)

El = Father of Heaven
El = Father of the gods
El = Father of Jesus (called him "Eli" on the cross)

Baal El = Father of Heaven
Baal El = Father of the gods

Moloch = Baal El

El = Israel (house of El)

Jesus = eating flesh and drinking blood
Jesus = sacrificed child of El
Jesus = King of Israel

Vatican = Pedos
Templars = Fags
Freemasons-Gnostics = sex magic and uniting male with female

The shitskin numerical time cult of El comes in many forms and only the thunder god was strong enough to kill the motherfucker. El is like the baby boomers, sacrificing their children for their own preservation and power.

Attached: zues vs chronos.jpg (736x953, 113.01K)

We need to gas the (((non-denominational))) megachurchs and the nu-churches with the kikes.

Is this Bryan gumbels sister?

Jesus Christ, that's the biggest nose I've seen on a kike!

Throw it back into the oven!

Attached: 736891ebc19a186c6fee83a8dfa36496edad29872b29f25119ede2d6eb57997d.jpg (1920x1080, 305.27K)

Because 'El' is simply a patriarchal title. It's like the word 'Lord'. If we look at European history we had millions of different Lords; none of these Lords were the same people, many have entirely different ranks and standings in society, and all of them had different and often contradictory desires.

You also seem to be missing to point of Jesus. It's not that he was a child sacrifice; it was that God suffered so as to re-establish a connection with humanity by becoming one of us, and then was killed and RESURRECTED to conquer death. You are not eating his flesh and drinking his blood; you are remembering that God took on the form of a human so as to re-establish a connection with humanity that had been lost due to our own foolishness.

Bad show old boy. Stop spreading idiocy.

Reminder that hillsong was founded by a prolific pedophile.

Look at his eyes

Thanks, user, you just reminded me why I left Christianity: the creepy (((Christians))).

Contemporary music is the best thing to happen to Christianity since Constantine.

>>>Zig Forums

Back to your containment board for jew-worshipping dementoids.

A jew is a jew is a jew. Listen closely to what he says/teaches, as many jews in the past were advised by their Rabbi's to convert for the purpose of subversion

Attached: osteen.jpg (660x960, 91.69K)

>who has (((converted))) to Protestantism
Nothing like learning how to be a christian from a jew.
Literally an anti-christ is charging people money for lessons that will in no way be Truth.
Makes perfect sense.
Anyone giving this kike money or listeninng to a word he says is retarded.

Oh, absolutely. It isn't as though the jew often appropriates ideologies, or persuasions, or leanings for the purpose of subverting them. Like say if Christianity became too big of an influence and threatened Judaism; hypothetically of course, the jew would never synthesize two opposing ideologies into one and call it 'Judeo-Christianity', nor would he heavily influence Christianity to become an evangelical sect spreading the good news globally that jews are supreme to all other because god said so, nor would the jew develop a document like 'The Balfour Declaration', submit it to a multi-Billionaire anglo-kike and make the decision that there is but one magical holy GPS location on the planet as ordained by none other than god so we must finance, fight and die in jew wars so that no mater how bad we fucked up in life we'll still get into heaven on a technicality because supporting the chosen flock

Just like how it's always been :^)

Attached: saul of tarsus.png (299x397, 270.53K)

Well my cousin met his sheboon gf at one of this stupid youth groups and the rest of the based white christian men in my family take orders from their wives, they control the finances, so based.