Ask a pissed off mason anything, will happily sell the fraternity up the river

Ask a pissed off mason anything, will happily sell the fraternity up the river.

Attached: 05a6788912b4ba95262260a95b15f0cad8ffb11c4cc3c8dc2bba1710996e96d1.jpg (425x425, 49.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How soon can you kill yourself and make good on your debt to Satan?

Sage for cabal-posting.

are traps gay?

No idea, old lodge did have some guy who was feeling up jobies and rainbow girls though.

How many centimeters of wood did they shove up your ass?

How many wrinkled old cocks did you suck?
Faggot

cuckchan is where you belong.

Go to bed honorary kike. You, and your wasp boomer buddies have to attend a gay orgy tomorrow

Attached: 1538791987820.jpg (246x205, 8.38K)

From what I gather, the masons are a bunch of old dudes who larp as a fake Jew-like middle-eastern tribe and are really nepotistic. How accurate is this?
Also, got a any interesting stories or juicy information?

Attached: 1526949434960.jpg (817x663, 92.53K)

Post rings or gtfo

It true you can get some fat networking opportunities out of it?

Where the fuck are the kids?

Attached: fucking_wew.png (500x540, 244.83K)

OK, I'll bite.
What lodge? What degree? What can you possibly tell us that we don't already know? Have you personally seen some fucked up shit?

Also this.

Attached: The lord bid thee to check these dubs.jpg (645x1024, 256.02K)

Who are the boss jews in charge of your lodge?

It's slowly changing. Masonry used to be a fucking powerhouse, then for a while it was full of old people. More young people are joining and that's not always a good thing. Millenials are shit people just like the boomers and they're bring their own shit into the lodge.

Sooooo, someone in grand lodge I knew was a car salesman who used his masonic contacts to screw people left and right, the past master was banging broads on the side while married, another one slept with another mans wife who was in eastern star (they married a year later). This guy was the one who had one too many after the stated and was fondling the rainbow girls. Why the fuck none of the others did anything i'll never know, whole thing was covered up. TBH, that old lodge was full of scum fuck people, masons can be hit or miss but damn the shitty ones are horrible people.

Yes, but that's the thing it all depends where you go. Masons know that millenials are trying to survive and will do anything to get ahead. The boomers dangle their wealth infront of younger people all the time and string them along, it's disgusting. Granted, the good lodges can be quite helpful, but they're going to the wayside sadly.

why did you go into masonry instead of carpentry?

Because free-carpenters doesn't sound as cool ayy.

Attached: 98a6c867e4a707baf2f9cb5d3baa62de23bafe149e3632b816b948a78d6ce0a1.jpg (617x692, 95.35K)

Came from a long line of masons. Sadly, they americanized and are slowly becoming just as shitty as everyone else. The fraternity used to be a lot better, like a lot of things, then they turned to shit. A lot of this countries best presidents were masons, its sickening what the fraternity has become.

whats their definition of lucifer?

what is the most interesting/secretive thing that you guys are doing in the north pole?
atlantis: actual location?
philosopher stone, any luck

are you a traveling man?

So what was so great about it before it became turbokiked?

what made you disgruntled?
what level are you?
what type?

In your words, what is the Craft?

It's not so much the lucifer of the bible, it's lucifer, the morning star.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

TBH, i'd check out the order of hubertus for anything like that.

yep, traveling towards the east.

They actually contributed to the community and helped keep things in order. When towns first went up lodge buildings went up shortly after the church. Also, a lot of cops were and still are masons, thats one thing the fraternity still has going for it, the cops within do help keep the community a bit clean. Sadly, most of those lodges tend to be in the midwest and Northeast, the west coast is full of shit degenerates.

Being backstabbed after I went above and beyond to help a brother out. Being sold out by a few people in grand lodge and the overall degenerate behavior of the leftist fucktwits the old people let in.

A progressive science.

since they are the self proclaimed "architects of the new world order," are they doing things locally to help the kalergi plan?
what are the goals of your local lodge?

Attached: 1455073486693.jpg (600x378, 92.96K)

So somewhere between Boaz and Jacobim, you decided selling your old folks down the river was the right move? Not complaining. Just letting you know you're accomplishing nothing.

know any jesters?

Are you Canadian?

This thread makes me so sad. I was thinking about joining the Masons myself, but it looks like it's rotted out from inside.

All the more reason I come here, I suppose. You faggots really are the best people I know.

He is. And worse yet, we know which lodge he's in and he'll be corrected.

I was asking more like a joke, like Ted Cruz.

show proof or fuck off nigger

Yeah… You were joking.

Scottish rite gets into the esoteric stuff, i've always been a fan of it tbh.

It's not so much the old fucks, it's the young shits who are ruining it. Had a few older people leave because of the shit they were implimenting.

yank.

It can be but anymore you have to be so fucking careful. Masons, relgion it doesn't matter anymore seems like every shithead out there is out for himself at the expense of others. I had to learn that the hard way. Masonry used to help people. Old expression, no such thing as an out of work master mason, not true anymore.

And by "corrected", we all know you mean ritually sodomized, you old lodge queen. Fuck off.

Attached: lol this nigga right here.jpg (1024x601, 212.9K)

Yep. We're going to take his daughter and ritually sacrifice her over the altar.

Boomer fuck. Enjoy the next incarnation.

so are you actually going to answer questions specifically, or show proof or just do typical internet shit like vaguepost. im about to report your ass

yawn. just some fag with 2 puters and a VPN. no proof whatsoever

OP

Attached: prince hall masons.jpeg (1192x1809, 279.62K)

Do you have specific questions or not?!

Masonbro, what is your take on the notion that Zig Forums is the new secret society? Does Zig Forums, in your opinion, serve the same goal as the Masons back when they were good?

nigger read the thread.
what type of mason
what level
what do you have to say ffs stop wasting our time
post pics already

im a millenial sadly, not a kiddie one but just on the cusp. Can't fucking stand them, they're no better.

dude, many different types. You start in blue lodge and once you're raised a mason you can join other bodies, most either go Scottish or York rite.

I really was. Now I feel sad because now it's a shit joke.

Also, the real power in masonry isn't within the lodge, it's within the membership. That's where the real wheeling and dealing happens.

In the statistically impossible chance that neither you or OP are low effort larping shit posters, allow me the pleasure of stating that we have learned from Hitler's mistakes, and the next time your lodges get raided, we will not be sending you to summer camp at Birkenau.

Attached: 77257540170d253a867daed4dd13f21696861d9642340b49707dba4d4dd47079.jpg (768x960, 523.61K)

Theoretically, 3rd degree (Master Mason) is the only degree that matters. But, for your good feels, I'm 32 Scottish Rite and a Virtual Master on the York – which is a pointless grade because I didn't feel like proceeding up that line.
Give me a second to take pics of badges. That takes a second because I have to go through the file cabinet.

lel

the grail, what is it really?
also seconding the request of the most fucked up shit you have seen/done(text description id rather see no images)