Trump Colluded with Israel

Trump Campaign Aide Requested Online Manipulation Plans From Israeli Intelligence Firm

WASHINGTON — A top Trump campaign official requested proposals in 2016 from an Israeli company to create fake online identities, to use social media manipulation and to gather intelligence to help defeat Republican primary race opponents and Hillary Clinton, according to interviews and copies of the proposals.

The Trump campaign’s interest in the work began as Russians were escalating their effort to aid Donald J. Trump. Though the Israeli company’s pitches were narrower than Moscow’s interference campaign and appear unconnected, the documents show that a senior Trump aide saw the promise of a disruption effort to swing voters in Mr. Trump’s favor.

The campaign official, Rick Gates, sought one proposal to use bogus personas to target and sway 5,000 delegates to the 2016 Republican National Convention by attacking Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, Mr. Trump’s main opponent at the time. Another proposal describes opposition research and “complementary intelligence activities” about Mrs. Clinton and people close to her, according to copies of the proposals obtained by The New York Times and interviews with four people involved in creating the documents.

A third proposal by the company, Psy-Group, which is staffed by former Israeli intelligence operatives, sketched out a months-long plan to help Mr. Trump by using social media to help expose or amplify division among rival campaigns and factions. The proposals, part of what Psy-Group called “Project Rome,” used code names to identify the players — Mr. Trump was “Lion” and Mrs. Clinton was “Forest.” Mr. Cruz, who Trump campaign officials feared might lead a revolt over the Republican presidential nomination, was “Bear.”

archive.is/dzguR
nytimes.com/2018/10/08/us/politics/rick-gates-psy-group-trump.html

Attached: Trump Zionist flag.jpg (500x651, 166.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the
fox40.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmfao fam that poorly photoshoped image to make him look fatter and using the stars wrong. This is what a shill looks like.

KYS

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98.28K)

Disgusting flag.

Your brain has a Star of David in it.

Yes the flag. Hideous. Let's not talk about Trump colluding with MOSSAD.

Attached: anonymous jew 2.png (338x489, 188.32K)

I'd wager that the "Russians" it claims were interfering on Trump's behalf were just private jewish businesses and israeli assets, not "Moscow" in any official capacity. Trump is cliqued up and controlled by that whole Brady bond/1991/Yeltsin crew. Browder, Deripaska, conduits like Ollie North and the Bush family.

Yes, Trump colludes with Mossad to steal the election.

It was HER turn.

Agreed. Russia was misdirection from Israel.

take your Magician's Force back to Gab, Rabbi.

1. If it is true that Gates contacted Psy-Group, then that does not imply Trump authorized it; nor that he even knew about it. This is on Gates. Your headline "Trump Colluded with Israel" is spurious at best.
2. After the Kavanaugh success, NYT must be fucking desperate to damage Trump to dare run a narrative about collusion with israel.
3. As another user pointed out, your image reeks of a shill trying to stir up trouble. Together with your dishonest headline, that is all but confirmed.

It was HER turn, goyim.

Looks like the kike shills Trump hired from israel are still using memes from 2016

Attached: trump-zionism-32.jpg (850x1336, 228.89K)

you could post 'trump blew a dog' and i'd believe you

Impeach Trump now, goyim.

He colluded with Mossad!

It was HER turn.

Regardless Trump is not our man. That comes later. We must not be his cheerleader squad, or else we'll be fucked and forgotten like one. We must never relent in challenging jewish power.

Yes, goyim, IMPEACH Trump.

Not our MAN, but HER turn.

What if I want both of them in prison?

Oy vey this is just 4D chess, he's really teaming up with the kikes and supporting Israel in every way just so he can break them it's all beyond your comprehension is all.

Then you have to IMPEACH DRUMFT!

IMPEACH DRUMPFT!

Dr. Pierce had Trump pegged back in the 1990s as an israeli stooge. His behavior all throughout that decade with regards to Pat Buchanan doesn't leave much room for interpretation. Neither does his actual enacted policy under his administration.

Yes, goyim, Trump colluded with Mossad.

IMPEACH TRUMP!

Where did I say Impeach trump? No keep him exactly where he is. That said we have our own agendas to pursue. And where they align with trump so be it. Because if trump was kike aligned hillary was the kike herself. And above all we must secure our people's future.

You don't even understand the meaning of the word "collusion", you worthless faggot. Not even going to bother with your thread further.

Reported for trying to derail a thread into incomprehensible nonsense, anyone that has any doubt that the Trump posters are the actual shills just look at this fucking retard (((9d33f1)))

No, that's what I say.

IMPEACH TRUMP, GOYIM! Trump colluded with Mossad!

lel

I agree. Imprison Trump and Hillary both. Restore the Republic. Hang online subversive shills. And make white babies.

good leave then JIDFnigger

Attached: Trump Zionist puppet 2.png (613x907, 199.64K)

Just wait and vote some more goyim he'll open up the concentration camps and kick out all the kikes next term I swear.

Reminder.

Attached: 8888-8888-8888-1488.jpg (1697x1060, 351.17K)

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH MOSSAD.

IMPACH DRUMMFFTT

IMPEACH DRUMPPFFTTT

SAY IT WITH ME

IT WAS HER TURN

Lol the shills are hitting hard
SLIDE IT

Attached: 1524720913633.jpg (1069x1389, 572.38K)

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH MOSSAD.

IMPACH DRUMMFFTT

What did MOSSAD meme by this?

Attached: merchant maga.jpg (501x585, 180.02K)

Mossad meme by COLLUDING WITH TRUMP.

IMPEAAAACCCCHH DRRUUMMMPPFFTTT

DAMN THOSE JEW CIANIGGERS

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!

topzozzle

Attached: kushnershill on suicide watch.JPG (1342x866, 150.66K)

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!

This is the beginning.

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93.15K)

OF IMPEACHING TRUMP!

HER TURN!

HHEEEERRR TURRRNN!

MOSSAD STEALS THE ELECTION!

bump

Attached: 1421864656804.jpg (331x402, 56.42K)

but not what he said at all you fucking cunt coward

BUMP

IMPEACH TRUMP.

MOSSAD STOLE THE ELECTION

DRUMPPFFT IS A CRIMINAL

IMPACH NOW

Your tears are delicious

BUMP

IMPEACH TRUMP!

MOSSAD STOLE THE ELECTION!

NUKE ISRAEL!

LIKE TRUMP'S TEARS

IMPEACH TRUMP AND NUKE ISRAEL!

This but unironically

$10 says this is a Stormer shill worried about the upcoming DOTR

Attached: DailyStormer ptg.JPG (980x923, 146.62K)

IMPEACH TRUMP AND NUKE ISRAEL

JEWS STOLE THE ELECTION

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: merchant worried.png (354x504, 128.72K)

This entire thread is spam with no meaningful discussion and no points being articulated by either side. I am calling JIDF on all sides.

/thread

IMPEACH TRUMP

AND NUKE ISRAEL

t. JIDF

Shill is scared. bump.

It's nice, isn't it.

Those faggots don't want to do anything, apparently, they have proof Trump colluded with Mossad, yet they still don't want to impeach him.

Demoralizer shill.

IMPEACH

IMPEACH

IMPEACH DRRUMMMPFFTTT

Nice try shill. Dont believe it for a second.

Executive Order S-1233, DOD Directive S-3321.1, and National Security Decision Directive 130 makes the use of PSYOPs against the American People to sway an election a Federal crime.

THIS is why the shill is kvetching so hard. (((They))) are scared.

YES, IMPEACH DRUMPPPPFFTTT

IT WAS HER TURN.

Trump using the kikes own methods against them.

He is unstoppable

The story is spreading.

the guardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/08/donald-trump-2016-campaign-rick-gates-israeli-help-report

Israel getting rekt.

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207.21K)

Jew York Times admit they have no evidence and they are just making it up.

This is all they do now. Write clickbait headline articles to defame Trump and then at the bottom of the article say there is no evidence.
This is the same shit as the "$60,000 curtains…: bought during Obama's watch but clickbait headlined to make Trump look bad

Good.
Hopefully liberals latch onto kike collusion. Kikelusion
I know they won't because of shoah conditioning, but I can still dream.

IMPEACH TRUMP & NUKE ISRAEL

Even (((FOX))) is forced to report on it

fox40. com/2018/10/08/new-york-times-top-trump-campaign-official-requested-online-manipulation-plans-from-israeli-company

theyre waking up

Attached: dems 3.JPG (873x745, 95.71K)

BASED DEMOCRATS

CLINTON IS GONNA NUKE ISRAEL

DRRUMMPPFFTT IS OVER!

BLUE WAVE

BLUE WAVE SMASH ISRAEL!

the shill rampage is awesome keep it up

Attached: tenor.gif (420x314, 754.72K)

why haven't MODS b& you for spam and derailing the thread? Are you a MOD?

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion 2.png (1331x917, 137.64K)

Just filter and report. The thread will clean up for you.

BUMP

IMPEACH TRUMP

IMPEACH TRUMP.

So what are you trying to say user, that trump proved Israel is willing to collude while never actually colluding? That's called a setup.

So entertaining

BUMP

IMPEACH TRUMP!

I'm saying le 4D chess maymay is over-played and no longer works.

Attached: trump zionism 37.jpg (1000x3243, 605.81K)

YES

IMPEACH TRUMP NOWWW!!!

Mmm

Attached: 1464801426518.png (429x410, 212.1K)

DAMN JEWS!

JEWS HELP TRUMP GOT INTO POWER

WHY DO YOU HATE MS. CLINTON SO MUCH?

This is the 4d chess we've all been waiting for.

This has been building up for a while now. Finally getting somewhere.

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion 3.png (1481x679, 130.3K)

You can't stop it shlomo

YES, IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!

CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP!

Trump's entire family is going down.

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion 4.png (919x557, 76.13K)

It's happening

OH GOD YES

HER TURN!

HER TURN!

NOW ASSAD IS ASHES.

It's over

Attached: 87880918.jpg (594x790, 95.62K)

When you have 20 comments out of 70 in a thread that isn't yours and they all bash Trump to call him a jew then it is pretty obvious you are a d&c faggot.
KYS

I'm the OP brainlet.

Attached: brainlet-awoo.png (900x900, 233.76K)

It was Trump's campaign aide, not Donald Trump himself.

Trump has been a happy servant of jews for decades.

Attached: Trump holohoax Remembrance Day signing 2017.jpg (640x360, 163.75K)

The point of contention here being that it strains credibility to believe Trump didn't collude with israelis.

Definitely not an extremely desperate attempt at keeping this dogshit slide afloat

You can't stop this from happening

Wrong.

lel It's happening

You're not on reddit.

That's certainly one way to look at it, but for me it strains credibility. Trump is cliqued up with the Brady bond crew. Always has been.

This article literally says all Trump's guy Gates did was call and ask them for a pamphlet on what they do. He stuck a piece of cheese out, got the rats to show their facesin the light for everyone to now see, and then turned around never dealing with them again.

IMPEACH TRUMP.