Chinas dystopian surveillance

Chinese people are a distopia for any goverment

Other urls found in this thread:

made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Gsm_Listening_Device.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aaaaahahahahaha

Attached: chinese_ssd_2.jpeg (700x450 19.76 KB, 70.73K)

I noticed something similar in southeast asia during my travels. You cant expect any major (and usually minor) infrastructure project to work in those countries.

I dont know if its laziness or stupidity (or both), but EVERYONE cuts corners.

Their sewage systems are garbage, because they cant be bothered to install proper piping, and in thailand, shit just ran into the street.

Everywhere you walk, you can hear arcing and buzzing above you. They string up 220V power lines like they are knitting a sweater, I honestly thought I was going to see someone get fried by dangling live power lines. The termination points on the poles were giant balls of wire. I asked locals why it was like this and they said that the lines break all of the time, and instead of cutting down the old ones, they just string up a new one, and leave the old one hanging.

Singapore is probably the most civilized place over there, and it might be related to the fact that they named their streets and bridges after a certain "George"

I don't know how to feel about this

Attached: c23317630a54a891d00a0400f187cf27e84d85ccfff6edc8d2ced0f11e3c8047.jpg (361x341, 25.67K)

xinjiang is what they want for us all

Sorry, typing on a monile device, after waking up from my nap (still in bed)
Typos are because of my big fingers

japan is nice as fuck if you can look past the social disease shit
it's like a country where Germany won the war but some time in the 80s everyone took a heroic dose of acid

most asian countries are shit tier memes

yeah, well chinks have perfected the craft

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Interesting video. Even if China's implementation of new surveillance is shit right now, this is just the early implementation of it. Gradually they will patch up the holes in their security net. Doing this total surveillance through the internet, which most people use all the time anyway, will be much easier and quicker in the short term. If this is implemented in a first world country with tidy infrastructure, especially a smaller country like those in Europe, the shift would be very rapid.

First pic is representative of most chinese specs.
You buy a 2000MAh cell and it's just 400MAh. You buy a relay rated for 50A and it blows up at 30. Everything they build is overpromised and underdelivered. This is why "100% japanese capacitors" are a thing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x281, 159.35K)

Ι am entertained by the thought that there are still Zig Forumslacks that think we are in a significantly better position than chinks when the EU has banned memes and wrongthink and when individuals in the most contrarian anti-EU country are regularly imprisoned and left to be killed in prison over calling out crimes and rape of children committed by foreigners.

I'd wish.

World War II was the victory of uncivilized savages (jews, shitskins, chinks, americans, commies) over real civilized humans (Europeans, Japanese).

Really? Try to go China and post anonymously IRL and in the net anti China memes from there.

Attached: 6546.jpg (222x227, 7.85K)

inb4 people bringing up "based commies"

I like the part where they used sacrificed the British empire to bring about this hell…. they always burn their tools when they are done with them.

>>>Zig Forums

I like how you lumped in Americans with those other groups for bonus D&C shekels

almost everyone uses VPN in china.
China gives a shit about what their people do on the internet unless its a thread against the party.
Ic you are a chinese, the goverment does not care about what you do.

watch video.
I highly recommend the channel

No one believes you.

SPYING YOU SAY?

You have literally Zero grasp of the point of the post whatsoever. You're literally a strawmanning Fear monger Fag. Its NOT working because the entire Population is collapsing and dying and paying rent for cages and breaking possible law imaginable at all times. Its a lost cause and the government is REEEEEEEEEEEing every Morning over it

Attached: 000 k.PNG (225x288, 109.22K)

ADVchina delivers, despite a bit click-baity titles. Turns out everything I suspected of china was true, espesially the part about driving.

Attached: chivo blyat.mp4 (400x250, 89.46K)

Chomp.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻