I hope you guys are proud of yourselves

aaup.org/article/new-reality-far-rights-use-cyberharassment-against-academics#.W70YvkxFzIU

You guys are practically destroying this guys life. His crime? Expressing anti right-wing and anti-racist views in his class. Good job, I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Attached: 1492688049497.png (549x648 146.87 KB, 172.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZsLYoyQAR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 58.68K)

I'm proud of these trips

Attached: onii-chan, onii-chan, check'em.jpg (320x240 64.77 KB, 10.3M)

t-thanks

What's wrong, professor? You sound a little upset.

Fuck that's good. Almost as good as OP's hitler trips.

Attached: 013e66fa04f54ca9f57940aa9b4ee9bcb74a1c4f93a857f03f6ca57b7bf66faa.jpg (640x852, 34.8K)

Checked.

Attached: feels gud.JPG (388x384 27.82 KB, 250.44K)

Those trips.

Attached: 1464281616832.jpg (245x230 495.89 KB, 914.41K)

NOICE

Attached: am psy gif dance.gif (189x300, 412.49K)

The next step for these alt-right white supremacist rascals is, of course, to get his office phone number and put it on some take-out menus covered with pictures of delicious beaner foods to show appreciation for cultural enrichments all around that racist campus.

Attached: cuevastakeout.jpg (750x1000, 93.93K)

Attached: 237bc0179474780fa8dcca0da5505f9ba029e8b7e16fad6d266efe22859349e8.gif (500x281, 403.93K)

Taco Tuesday for the professor, compliments of Rob Tibbets.

Attached: .48a3c1871aa23019bd3e40cb9b826d078240dea8cd97277a2548ba6dae2a86cb.png (599x449, 472.69K)

By the way, he knows you guys are cowards and he's called the police on half-chan and Zig Forums

Based.

Attached: Untitled.png (1197x1206, 365.54K)

(Checked)

Attached: 24475511443.jpg (480x360, 12.69K)

HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE THIS ONE

Attached: a877357f28ab8e9503926b8c48c55b2bcbb81708daa8e87da38b8c1c0c814701.jpg (1005x1064, 135.97K)

The FYRE rises

sent hombre a lil thank you note

Can someone please get me up to speed on why are we targeting this guy? According to the article, that email is a hoax.

heil'd

Very, fuck off leddit.

The absolute state of soy

Always funny reading such posts. I always and still think it's satire. But well we're forced to go into hiding because anything that offends special snowflakes like that poster is now literally outlawed. Im an IT Consultant and I want to keep my house and my wife and soon will have my first child. It's not worth losing that just to destroy a cunt like you in real life but I do online and I really like it. You're so helpless and pitiful. Never have any substantial arguments and this is the very reason why you're in for heavy censorship. One last sentence: When the day comes when Ill be forced to go out of hiding Ill crush as many of you and your masters who indoctrinated your kind. Ill not rest until I got killed and eventually made sure my wife and child is safe when Im gone.

- someone from switzerland who somehow ended up with only white and straight friends

Also thanks for listening I really enjoy getting off some steam here

Black propaganda.
He is not the focus of an organized attack by the "far-right".
This is a typical attention-getting false flag by non-White leftist, equivalent to a non-White student scrawling a badly drawn swastika on their dorm room door.
The narrative seems to borrow from the, currently popular, myth-concept of "targeted harassment" of "targeted individuals".
Sadly, Zig Forums will cheer and support this psyop, helping to get the ball rolling, and running along with it, anons not realizing they are being used as propaganda vectors.
This is typical however, the judenleft has a detailed map of right-winger psychology and is positioned to easily craft propaganda which right-wingers will themselves help to propagate.
The same method is used by the mainstream media, and is as simple as giving the story they wish right-wingers to spread, a non-White central character, or a White female (fake) "victim". Both of these conditions ensure that naive right-wingers, considering themselves "red pilled" but in reality being just as naive and gullible as the typical normie, aggressively spread the story among their social contacts, thinking that it "exposes the niggers" or "the jews" or "the hollywood pedos" or "the muslims".
In reality they're being used to spread a memetic trojan horse with a payload which escapes their detection.
Example, the Weinstein "sex abuse scandal".
What gullible Zig Forumsacks think spreading the story achieves:
What it actually achieves:
>contribute to the jew propaganda which makes all White women view all White men target audience simply sees jews like Weinstein as 'old white guys'as dangerous sexual predators, and legitimizes the lie that women face constant sexual harassment and attack in professional settings.
Objective: build the foundation to further strip White men of rights in professional settings, while driving women to feminism in ever greater numbers.

But back to the case in hand. This merely justifies increased restriction to online freedoms/anonymity, as well as forming the basis for hundreds of articles/videos/news reports/blog posts about the topic of "academics" being harassed.

The jew creates false narratives which are then used as the foundation for thousands of stories, each one generating ad revenue, clicks, subs and "chatter".
tl;dr you're being used as mindless meme vectors, but you'll still violently attack anyone pointing this out, and accuse them of "defending the jew".
Carry on sheeples.

He is a non white in a position of power over whites, is there a reason not to fuck with him. It's not like we're going out and throwing molotav's at his house or anything, just leaving bad reviews.

Attached: 86547382983465.jpeg (1000x1000 143.44 KB, 132.29K)

Na, its not considering the writing style resembling Zig Forums autism. It could be that they started it and we got on the train though.

B-b-bullshit

Don't you mean (((you)))?
Most of world hates you affirmative action pinkos for what you did and are doing, go tell your own cursed race to live with open borders and how they don't deserve to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZsLYoyQAR4

Do you really think that a writing style cannot be emulated, and that this would not be taken into account when creating the fake emails?

Seriously who exactly gives a fuck what they think or what excuses they tell themselves? They need no fucking 'justification'; they already assume they are right and justified no matter the means in which their goals are carried out. They can try to say or do anything they desire at this point and worrying about it does nothing but push you into some faggot cuck blackpill which causes you to hide even further inside their mental prison, or you say fuck it and laugh while pushing harder ignoring everything they say.

This is only getting resolved by fire at this point. So sit back and relax, enjoy the ride. It's only just starting.

Attached: UWSnY.jpg (1920x1080, 613.1K)

(heiled for the unintentional lesson)

You have tried this concern trolling over and over again, toranon.

This guy gets it.

Your post is just random sentences.
Bot?

Nah these are not effective angles of propaganda. All they do is further entrench their own base - also I have no idea why idiots like you act like we are in some great war of minds. Like all we have to do is convince people. The majority of people have already made up their mind on not just the issues but practically all of them. There is an infintesimal amount of actual free thinkers and over half of them are already here.

yea, imma fucking bot.

Attached: bade3f3539ff8068908bc2567405e7a35ed0e6b1711e8398021080126ccabed6.jpg (500x373, 31.32K)

Please tell me of plan to enslave human race, bot

I've not posted here for weeks. Interesting how exactly the violent responses I alluded to, are coming, mere minutes after I made the post.
Kikes defending their black propaganda, can't have well-meaning but naive teenage Zig Forumsacks awakening to how they're being used to spread kike propaganda right?
Where's your proof that it's legit? Where's your proof that the beaner didn't write these "attacks" himself, like so many beaners and niggers before him scrawled swastikas on their dorm doors, or even on themselves with sharpie pencils "A BIG MEAN NAZI DID IT!!! WE NEED MORE PROTECTION AND LAWS TO KEEP THE WHITE MEN DOWN AND KEEP THE SHITSKINS SAFE".
Nah. You might fool the teenage lads who let lulzy tummy-tingles override their logic, but you're not fooling old hats.

CHECKED

This some new consensus cracking shit? It's bretty weak kid. Fresh off the cia coppier from the big man himself? We aint gotta use logic were we are going anymore yid lover, were we are going, pure emotion driven rage is just fine. Normal fags either get on the rape train or get fucked on either side. Worthless sheep be deserving of that, so if they don't like it, they can choose to accept jew slavery, or whatever the fuck we feel like giving em after we holocaust the yids for real this time.

Anime and pron. And caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine. I haven't got to part two of the plan…. internets filled with anime titties.

Attached: 1471673860089.jpg (550x516, 115.6K)

Yea your whole argument hinges on them needing evidence to point to - but they don't so it falls flat on it's ass. They can just cry and kvetch without a single anecdote to point to and the judicial oppression train will just keep on chugging. You can't spend all your time dancing around a media that will never play your tune.

Fuck that's old. And still as sad.

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

I'll just point out one more thing.
Look at the middle picture, the email supposedly showing that the professor has a Zig Forumsack "insider" in his class.
Can you not see that, for a class assignment, it contains massive amounts of extraneous information, attacking Trump, calling a "republican" group "resident nazis" and various other over-the-top comments designed to play up to the stereotype of the mad overreacting leftist professor?
That email, and that screenshot, were created to be part of a narrative. Think.

Bot.

Fund it

Nigger

That was like 3 years ago
I'M FROM GAIA ONLINE OK

Look, I'm still in my mandatory waiting period to post… on real /pol threads.

This topic, along with the brilliant Based Kavanaugh topic, seems like bait/misinformation/shilling… by Shareblue, et. al., for presumably the midterms.

It won't work, but feel free to waste time not changing a single intelligent person's opinion.

I feel like it's OK for me to post on shill threads. I'll hold off for another year posting on good threads. /pol came up with 3 of the best salt threads I've ever seen in my life during the Kavanaugh confirmation.

There is no competition or workable psy-op available here. Go back.

This is lame. Blaming people who think independently for giving a biased professor bad reviews.
If he/she wants to wear their leftist politics, race, or religion on their sleeve… don't keep expecting the world to tow the line and choke down your opinions or fail your college course.

I had a few of these "gems" in college. Those classes had to be dropped. There was no push back available, at the time.

I'm here to guaran-fucking-tee you if he presented the course material objectively, and treated everyone with respect, he wouldn't be getting attacked.

I'm hoping my newfag post will fly under the radar because no influential or intelligent Zig Forums user would even take the bait and read any of this.

Go back to reddit.

Oh look another "I hope you are all proud of yourselves." thread.

Three years on the Internet is pretty old in my book. Remembering that I forgot about this reminded me there's plenty more I surely forgot about.

Gaia online
I thought that ceased to exist around 2005

Literally wo?

Fuck off back to reddit woman, you aren't following instructions well enough to sit with the men.

Hitler trips of White Pride.

Furthermore, it is pretty rich that some "lefty" non-White is being made fun of/ inconvenienced a little and that's "his life being destroyed" whereas when "lefty" types get Nationalist Whites fired, harassed, spit upon, attacked, and so forth that's "no big deal".
So let's see….
Lefty spic marxist brainwashing "professor" has some mean words said at him = "his life practically destroyed" (even though the "lefties" that he already spends probably 99% of his time with will see this as a "badge of honor" and rally around him and that the mean words will not harm him in any way)
VS
White Nationalists getting fired, attacked, harassed, beaten, and so forth by violent, deranged mobs of screeching multicultists = "social justice"
Hmmmmm……….
Furthermore, the lefties certainly don't hold back with the accusations of "racist, nazi, "literally Hitler", sexist, misogynist, rapist, would-be-murderer, and so forth.
Double standard much?

"Multicult" is White genocide. Anyone who supports "multicult" and "diversity" supports White genocide. Many of them openly admit it. They are the "monsters."

First of all, free speech means all speech.
Second of all, the whole idea of a "hate crime" is retarded. Something is either a crime or not, the degree of "hate" (which is impossible to measure scientifically, anyway) should be irrelevant.
Third, opposing White genocide and the "footsoldiers of ZOG" that are carrying it out is not "hate," it is a moral imperative.
Fourth, this whole affair is likely a hoax.

This is probably either a hoax or a bunch of irritated and some-degree-redpilled students.

They are going to keep doing those things anyway. The only way to effectively resist is to first get enough White people, especially men, sufficiently redpilled about what is going on.
You do understand that the status quo right now is utter shit, right?
Things "staying the same" equals ZOG and the ongoing genocide of White people right?
This sounds like "don't do anything, goyim!!!!" to me.
Lefty idiots having their "beliefs" reinforced are irrelevant. They will always be against Whites.

Except that they are ALREADY doing those things.
We need more polarization, not less.
The current status quo is an ongoing genocide of White America and the "march of tyranny" towards 1984 totalitarian bullshit.
They are going to call us "nazis" simply for being White. They already do to some extent. They are certainly going to call us "nazis" for wanting White people to have a secure future. The lefty multicultists are, in no way, reasonable.
Look at what they did to Kavanaugh over unfounded allegations from women he had not seen in decades.

This. The "lefty, marxist, multicult, jewish" types do not play by "the rules," even their own rules.

This is probably true.
So?
We (White America) will never get anywhere so long as we recoil from leftist buzzwords. THEY ARE GOING TO CALL US NAZIS.
The correct response is "yeah, so?" or "I do oppose White genocide."
Do the lefties recoil and backtrack when called "marxists" or "communists?" No, they don't.

Oh shit, fucking run for it lads, the cops are on their way!

Then should we spread our own memes? Or are all Zig Forums memes really Juden playing 1,488 degree dreidel and really spreading their own memes through our internal thought process?
You say we’re all being played, yet you never offer solutions. That’s why people say you’re full of shit, toranon, you always offer criticism but never advice.

This is what I think of every time one of these retards says they're "calling the cops" or complaining about "cyber bullying"

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 15.8K)

Welcome to the Current Year, OP

cool your rockets its just a hobby
he'll ghost write a book make a few mil retire laugh

At least use Mint, no brain niggermonkey.

This would only be richer if he were epileptic.

Joshua A. Cuevas, Professor at the University of North Georgia.

Attached: Joshua A Cuevas.jpg (1920x1044, 288.03K)

Taste of your own poison, leftard. I hope you are doxxed and killed.

God damn right I am! I would buy a drink for whoever is fucking with him!

Attached: putinsmiles.jpg (477x437 133.22 KB, 136.08K)

"You'll cowards won't even fight a nigga."

Attached: 61VenvYHTQL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 60.67K)

said the marxist pot to the kettle

He's helping to destroy hundreds upon thousands of lives through leftist marxist indoctrination
Wasn't me, but I'm having a hearty chuckle.

Attached: HA HA HA HA HA.jpg (1920x1080, 311.83K)

someone should play the knockout game with him

Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin?
1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

六四事件
维尼熊
个人崇拜
终身制
动物庄园
一九八四

1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

Attached: goyim i .jpg (2560x1920 204.37 KB, 2.18M)

What a filthy spic cockroach piece of shit.

Haha that the best you shills can do? Go watch your girl get fucked by a nigger you cuck.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Attached: 8.png (650x793, 150.33K)

This entire thread confirms that you guys aren't going to do anything like emails or RMP or anything else because you are all afraid of him calling the police - fat people and racists usually don't do good in jail

Cry more pathetic little soyboy.

Why are even trying to pretend you diseased low brow leftist faggots haven't been doing that to our guys for years now.

Start accepting reality or kill yourself with a shoestring you fucking mouth breathing marxist parasite.

Attached: a1292.jpg (1280x720, 90.99K)

Jesus christ you're terrible at this.

Attached: oy vey why do they persecute me so.jpg (1750x2500, 363.65K)

Bet you won't tell him that in his face or online

DO IT FAGGOT NO ONE HERE CARES
see

Attached: bypass.png (1000x550 119 B, 68.74K)

Yeah because getting spammed is totally something that people want done to them, right?

Another one of Trump's Stable Geniuses I see

Shiiiettt

Attached: internet police.jpg (400x298, 23.13K)

Why the fuck should I waste my time pounding out an email that goes into detail about my distaste for his course work when that professor will just dismiss the whole thing without consideration because a ==NAZI== wrote it.

Next time, tell George Soros to hire better faggots.

Attached: Goon Hiring.png (600x681 1.18 MB, 110.29K)

Nice double standard, "Nuchh uhhhh achually it's only okay if us leftists do it"

You're actually so deluded from your mental illness and drug use that you think we'll do anything but be entertained laugh at pathetic faggot reprobates like you lol. Due reminder that you're pathetic oxygen thief and a net loss to humanity.

Attached: 1200f2d4d1e2479bd6bf995fe8419682--wwii-heinrich-himmler.jpg (676x938, 96.58K)

Attached: 76r5rtfghj.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

Attached: 3TF43-5T3T-6Y46-YJY7-3TR-32WF-F34FW-32RFG.jpg (491x315, 22K)

Attached: 1453316977878.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

See what I mean? Too scared to do anything by email or Facebook, but you wanna act tough and take the "HE WON'T CARE ANYWAYS IM TOO TOUGH FOR THIS LOL" route

nobody but boomers have faceburg anymore

Attached: mark-zuckerberg_3249.jpg (1067x1600, 416.37K)

wew lad
that fucking reddit spacing

Attached: cunt.png (560x407, 36.8K)

Lol you don't understand, it is a complete waste of time attempting to convince educated/brainwashed adults who are only impressed by the passion of arguments instead of finding proper and beneficent solutions. This is exactly how the US education system got poz'd fucked back in the late 70s when liberal arts decided it was better to start making arguments for others to outrage their academic opponents, make them react improperly, then keep presenting outlying cases then claiming they don't have solutions that are good enough to satisfy moving goalpost. Trust me these assholes are the ones Malcolm X warned black people about. The white academic establishment only use minorities and the "oppressed" as justification to commit attacks upon conservative opponents. Seriously they don't care about results they just want to keep a bunch of, excuse the term "nigger cattle" around so they have people to argue for.

(((cyberharassment)))

Where do you think you are nigger?

I disagreed with an academic once. Where do I go for my struggle session?

I already sharpened the front split and rear diffusers of my scatpack, make my day chaim.

I should call the police on your mom and sister for soliciting too.