Category 4 Michael To Directly Hit Panama City

Category 4 Michael To Directly Hit Panama City

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — Gaining frightening fury overnight, Hurricane Michael closed in Wednesday on the Florida Panhandle with potentially catastrophic winds of 145 mph, the most powerful storm on record ever to menace the stretch of fishing towns, military bases and spring-break beaches.

With more than 375,000 people up and down the Gulf Coast warned to clear out, the hurricane's leading edge began lashing the white-sand shoreline with tropical storm-force winds, rain and rising seas before daybreak, hours before Michael's center was expected to blow ashore.

The unexpected brute quickly sprang from a weekend tropical depression, reaching Category 4 early Wednesday as it drew energy from the Gulf of Mexico's 84-degree waters. That was up from a Category 2 on Tuesday afternoon.

"The time to evacuate has come and gone … SEEK REFUGE IMMEDIATELY," Florida Gov. Rick Scott tweeted, while the sheriff in Panama City's Bay County issued a shelter-in-place order before dawn.

"We are in new territory," National Hurricane Center Meteorologist Dennis Feltgen wrote on Facebook. "The historical record, going back to 1851, finds no Category 4 hurricane ever hitting the Florida panhandle."

With Election Day less than a month away, the crisis was seen as a test of leadership for Scott, a Republican running for the Senate, and Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, the Democratic nominee for governor. Just as Northern politicians are judged on how they handle snowstorms, their Southern counterparts are watched closely for how they deal with hurricanes.

apnews.com/b4a51136559d44f589319ecfbf6f11a9/Florida-Panhandle-braces-for-Michael,-now-a-Category-4-storm

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_105203.png (501x660, 653.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soYF2l7X1vk
youtube.com/watch?v=jriCNKTmhto
youtube.com/watch?v=dvGkSP02E8c
pscp.tv/w/1yNGaXZnojbKj?channel=news-us
twitter.com/WFLAJosh/status/1050098823194963968
areavibes.com/mexico beach-fl/demographics/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1050098946566184962
facebook.com/ClaireMagazine/posts/2195515267393442
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please let me get off work today praise kek

Well, the other thread is bumplocked. Lets discuss this CAT 1 nothingburger

we all gon' die

Attached: death.PNG (733x298, 484.17K)

Ya know… I'm not advocating anything or nothin', but if a hurricane devastated your area and law enforcement was paralyzed, that would be a very opportune time to knock off a few nogs and get away with it.

I'm just saying that I hope no one does this.

This isn't /weather/

Nah, this is the REAL storm at the Michael level.

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Not to mention that the sulfur found in that area is white, not yellow, indicating it was heated to extreme temperatures at origin

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.jpg (500x351, 68.88K)

Good luck on your day off user

Checked. Nah , only niggers that can't swim are dead. We need a cat 7 or 8

That's not a Cat 4… That's barely even a Cat 1 based on wind speed…

tbh I kind of hoped that Tallahassee would be affected. iirc a lot of state buildings closed yesterday

Sieg Heil. Man the fuck up florida

You have no idea what you’re saying.

Yes I do, nigger. 75mph winds isn't anything to sweat over. Whoever is claiming it to be Cat 4 over there at the weather station is full of shit, and is fear mongering.

Attached: CZ2t4XMUkAEx-K_.jpg (600x502, 58.2K)

The real fun is
FLOOD WATER + ALIGATORS

Where do you think you are?. There is a bigger fish.

Please warn me before you post. I just barely had time to get my welding glasses on to protect my eyes from your post, it was glowing so hard in the dark that it automatically turned on my geiger counter and started the needle spinning.

I now have a sunburn.

Geez, dude.

Bioluminescent Afropithecus.

Flood water mostly, to be honest. The gators don't do shit usually. I'd like them more if they would eat more of niggers around here.

Are you even fucking trying? What department do you work for, because they need to dock your pay for being retarded.

Attached: Cruising.jpg (1280x720, 248.3K)

FUCKING GLOWING

Attached: 1070d8c6a387491e861d317ba4d020314a43b4f6f451b53d44b2ac4ddeb03971.jpg (2048x1536, 454.77K)

meh alligators don't do much, the real issue in the south are cottonmouths

Instead using A COMPUTER MODEL, why not look at actual ground observations? Tyndall Air Force base was hitting 129 mph before their station went out. And if this pic is legit they got a LEGENDARY shot: blue skies in the eye from the ground. Never thought I'd see it.

Attached: TyndallAFB_eye.jpg (962x502 44.94 KB, 148.91K)

Holy shit that image

I doubt many important kikes failed to evacuate.

why are blue skies a big deal? we can often see down into the eye, looking up must be pretty common

If you want to judge a storm by potential impact, look at pressure at landfall. More meaningful then wind.

Could you glow any brighter, faggot?

The eye usually isn't that perfectly clear (lots of low level clouds) and that gets worse when it strikes land. So I think it actually was strengthening right up to landfall.

Hell, it doesn't even look like it's weakening right now.

Attached: goes16_ir_14L_201810101843.jpg (1200x845, 396.37K)

so this is a happening that no one was paying attention to?
Nice.
Michael's a great name for a storm of much righteous violence, too. Dead niggers and jews, for sure.

I 'member when Hurricane Katrina or whatever hit, and God was like "nah, New Orleans ain't wrecked enough yet." and another one takes a HARD RIGHT to avoid Texas and rape New Orleans or the immediate area again.

Sin attracts hurricanes and tornados, I think. Even in unnatural areas.

I was in the midwest in 2008 and the entire cloud base was a curved "edge of a hurricane" thing as it was the edge of a hurricane that had wandered far north of its normal boundaries, if you remember.

Judgment ain't done yet, but the US is nowhere near as low, morally as it was before they drew down Hurricane Barack and Michael *coughMichelle*on its head.

youtube.com/watch?v=soYF2l7X1vk
youtube.com/watch?v=jriCNKTmhto
youtube.com/watch?v=dvGkSP02E8c

Based God flooding the degenerates. Good times are here again.

Florida has the highest concentration of Zig Forumsacks

they are trying to say it's maintaining strength by saying it's a bowling ball and it's simply inertia

pscp.tv/w/1yNGaXZnojbKj?channel=news-us

inb4 weather weapons

2 PM CDT position update

Attached: DpKyZSwXUAEKJuL.jpg (1286x1396, 301.85K)

Pretty much. Mexico Beach, FL looks like ground zero for this one. pottery

Attached: WFLAJosh_MexicoBeach.mp4 (640x640, 1.21M)

This

Michael was a fitting name for this behemoth.

Let's say for a moment that the hurricanes were man-made or intensified artificially; how would he US mainland defend against them? Clearly, cold fronts and high pressure systems.
Last year after Harvey, things got cool and we had a train of high pressure systems
this year, the same sort of situations transpired after florence
do you recall, that spot in the gulf where Isaac fizzled? There was at least 1 or 2 low pressure systems that tried to start back up right there by cuba
if that's not offense/defense weather war'ing, I don't know what is

Attached: noaad1.gif (887x695, 185.02K)

rofl

I guess Cucked God also goes by the name Satan.

Weather wars

Soon you'll be able to conjure up multitudes of hurricanes with a kill path

twitter.com/WFLAJosh/status/1050098823194963968
yup. demographic?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 8.19.47 AM.png (1166x1386, 1.43M)

ah, white boomers. The architects of the current world shitshow.
Let's not lend them a helping hand, let them finance their own recovery, eh.
areavibes.com/mexico beach-fl/demographics/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 8.22.46 AM.png (2266x1098, 250.08K)

If you want to get your jollies with fucking slides, take it to cuckchan or /b/, niggers.

happenings are Zig Forums orthodoxy, go kill yourself.
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1050098946566184962
i hope these 'whites' are jews.

Remove your dick beaters from your keyboard, queer.

Have you done any digging on Hurricane Lane and the island of Oahu (Hawaii)?

facebook.com/ClaireMagazine/posts/2195515267393442

Gets intense @ 32 min mark.

median 57.9
what do you expect? Small towns and rural communities are declining

Attached: ceb69b4685c43c8a8a3af3e0199f6323fca3c2637f7cacf65bea4a08924482c7.png (5000x4863, 861.12K)

Says the cunt turning Zig Forums into /cumchuggers/

lurk moar. 2 years before posting, faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 3.39.02 PM.png (721x679, 395.92K)

isnt this a majority nog part of florida?

George Bush does not care about black people 2.0

nope, massive white boomer population. mostly christian, not even many jews.
fuck them, though. These are they guys that chose luxury over us

Attached: hurricane-heh.png (568x746, 545.02K)

He said he might cancel his rally in PA tonight. No word if he actually did or not though.
I can already hear the kvetching if he doesn't cancel and blasts whatever local election is going on into national media.

Ground zero is Boomer-town.
Tracked over very rural (aka white) areas. Still pretty strong over I10 now. Maybe things will change if it's still at Cat 3 intensity when it hits GA.

Attached: 1HeoFYs.jpg (4400x3400, 701.42K)

If you live in a place called Mexico your deserve this hurricane.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (422x359, 14.57K)

Misleading title. Was concerned for the offshore HQ.

Michael seems to have enjoyed it. Giving a smile as it hits the shoreline, that cheeky bastard.

Attached: Michael_likes_beaches.mp4 (548x380, 279.04K)

It's nice he targetted Mexico but we should tell him it's the Wrong Mexico.

Not weakening much yet. Interesting reports of gusts over 60 mph in Tallahassee considering the center is passing over 50 mi to the west of the city. Wish it would pay Atlanta a visit

Attached: Michael_update.png (578x680, 148.75K)

3 PM CDT position update

Attached: DpK_sTlWwAAmldu.jpg (1248x1386, 280.44K)

Attached: trump_mexico_beach_hurricane.jpg (753x424, 57.89K)

Attached: 1539201173119.png (2206x1178, 701.81K)

Jeff has been offline for over 4 hours. I guess the cell network is fucked.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.10.29 PM.png (282x238, 40.11K)

Yes, let's lend Michael some meme energy.

Not to mention Panama City.

You can add "Travels through hundreds of miles of land to reach NC, still stronger than Florence when it gets there"

Attached: 152003_3day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png (897x736, 89.81K)

you forgot: has cheeky grin

Attached: hheh.png (568x746, 540.78K)

You don't even need to edit in the smile:

Tired of winning yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-161724.jpg (978x458, 128.43K)

mikey likes it

lel

Looks like a tornado near Salem, GA and HOLY SHIT MICHAEL KNOWS HOW TO PICK EM

Attached: SalemGA.png (750x1294 80.33 KB, 130.73K)

Uh, that's an A+ catch there.

Been watching all day. Good times.

Nice.

Attached: yes.gif (220x220, 800.16K)

So they're getting drizzle?

What is the wind speed in Quincy?

Attached: Untitled.png (866x369, 33.97K)

i didn't. i edited in the wink.

nu-Zig Forums is just /b/ incarnate without the balls

Michael should go towards Parkland and drown David Hogg and the Goblina. That would drown kikes too since Parkland is kike land.

That Zello "scanner" is 95% out of town shitposters. I wish he would put something interesting on instead.

The Cajun navy voice channel is getting raided on the stream. Good shit here.

Attached: MariannaFL.mp4 (720x1280, 3.74M)

I posted better streams earlier if you scroll up. They're still live and driving around with local radio + ham radio.

>youtube.com/watch?v=soYF2l7X1vk

>youtube.com/watch?v=jriCNKTmhto

>youtube.com/watch?v=dvGkSP02E8c

Thanks see em now

Meh, noticed a lot of “the sky is falling for real this time” coming from Clickbait NewS Network et al when it comes to these lately. Get out and all, but don’t be shocked when it turns out another nothing burger.

Attached: Untitled.png (1616x725, 169.25K)

Usually they hype any category up which is the problem, cat 2 and below is nothing tier, cat 3 is relevant for areas that don't normally get hurricanes, and for florida speicically anything below cat 4 is nothing. Problem here is that the pan handle isn't as prepared for this shit so it could be a potential happening especially considering the niggers.

Announcing to niggers there is a thieving opportunity.

No, you are wrong CIA nigger, I want them to care.

Attached: 789y7iuki678o8yoyuk68itik786ti78.jpg (1200x855, 446.89K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.43.59 PM.png (615x801, 576.98K)

Usually northern FL is the red part of florida that keeps the state from being blue and makes it a swing state. Whites live in that part of Florida.

What area of the USA should not be hit by such a hurricane? Be it boomers, nogs, chinks, suits, it seems everywhere these hurricanes hit it doesn't seem to be a tragedy if I read this correctly.

Its also part of the south hand full of niggers and southern niggers are the niggest. Rest of the state is non-white but usually not that many blacks outside of maybe south-east florida with the islanders.

I want people to care when it happens. So go fuck off with your false-flagging bullshit nigger. Your pet monkeys will get the shit blasted out of them like they rightly deserve, and so will you. So keep crying over your failed attempt to entrap people.

Attached: bored2.gif (500x282, 1009.72K)

damn nice post. glownigger btfo, i felt that from here

To play devil's advocate against myself, I think it's good that people openly reject calls (real or joking) for violence. If 8/pol/ began endorsing calls for violence, we might end up shut down.

It's important to keep our hands clean of any contamination. Zig Forums is after all, a board of peace.

Goddamnit satan I work in atlanta. Well i suppose as long as it hits Riverdale, midtown, and decatur I'm fine with it. Most of those nigger didn't call doctor roof since the last storm.

I just went through this shit with Florence, please don't send more shit my way