==Hurricane Mike cat 4 (150mph)==

Jeff stream:
pscp.tv/w/1YpJkLweZjPxj

Attached: radar_flanim.gif (780x438 2.79 MB, 66.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nS4nO
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-88.34,26.56,3000/loc=-86.527,29.866
livestormchasing.com/stream/brett.adair
youtube.com/user/hurricanetrack/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IcCyeRFC3zY
youtube.com/user/TornadoAlleyVideo/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=soYF2l7X1vk
youtube.com/watch?v=dvGkSP02E8c
youtube.com/watch?v=490qZyZs6fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user

Greetings from Western Florida. Towards the edge of it, not in the ass-rape zone around Panama City. Those guys are gonna take the brunt of it.

NOT FALLING FOR THE HYPE AFTER FLORENCE

"Don't think for yourself golems, just trust what we tell you! Everything on the TV is real!"

Imagine being such a triggered kike that you patrol an anonymous image board 24 hours a day desperately searching for any way to get a jab at the people who are immune to your vampiric activities. Keep glowing kike niggers.

c-c-c-combo breaker

a storm this intense this late in the season?

inb4 radar anomalies start to pop up

Not to sound like a "IT'S NOTHING GOY" shill, but is this hurricane going to do much except superficial damage? I don't recall many storms killing people nowadays.

ROPE YOURSELF KIKE, THE GOVERNMENTS BEEN ABLE TO CONTROL THE WEATHER SINCE WW2

Proceeds to park there

What's floridaman gonna do about all this??

glow in the dark niggers aren't worth listening to.
notice how these storms all start around florida, which happens to be where the space missions lift off. either aliens are punishing us and trying to keep us grounded, or the 150mph winds come from the rocket motors which are so powerful they damage the atmosphere of the earth.

Jeff is just so fucking annoying at times.

to be fair, hurricanes do kill in the Caribbean shitland islands like Haiti archive.is/nS4nO

REMINDER THE MSM IS LYING ABOUT ITS STRENGTH
THIS MAP IS SOURCED FROM 4 GLOBAL WEATHER AGENCIES
NOAA CANT LIE ON THIS ONE DUE TO BEING CROSS REFERENCED
i think its much deeper and nefarious than just hyping for ratings
it could be to desensitize us to hurricanes and so when a cat 4 actually hits no one will be prepared

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-88.34,26.56,3000/loc=-86.527,29.866

it is just barely a CAT 1

That's no fun. A Cat1 will barely tip over a sheeboon.

This, I'll drink a beer once I have some body count.

Checked for the deliverance of divine justice for Haiti.

Attached: fire tornado sucking up a hose and eventually melting it.mp4 (640x640, 4.78M)

How the fuck can they lie this much? Is it to make Americans empty the shelves of shitty HFCS food?

highest surface windspeeds i could find are 75 using this map
that is JUST a CAT 1

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-10 13-15-25.png (489x303, 270.49K)

Michael's no Florence. Florence was like 958 mbar at landfall and that pressure was rising. Michael is 920 mbar and falling. Shit's gonna be fucked.

Attached: 1454277368516.png (700x400, 39.51K)

Who the fuck cares, not Zig Forums until the fucking looting starts.

i honestly have no idea what the agenda behind it is, but its becoming a common pattern. there has to be a reason for it.
weaponized autism should start to be considered, not saying we should go all out yet but definitely start keeping an eye out for why they are over hyping these storms so badly

STREAM

Don't know exactly where this guy is but seems like he's getting pretty wrecked. Near the coast I think.

livestormchasing.com/stream/brett.adair

That's because they build their houses out of mud, sticks, and trash. I still don't know why so many American homes are built out of wood and plastic, though. Especially in places prone to hurricanes and tornadoes.

I think it's much simpler than that. I think it's just for TV ratings. The weather channel used to be just tv scrolling across the screen accompanied by smooth jazz, now it's something like Sharknado Week 24/7. NOAA likely hams it up like this as well in order to get more funding.
Simply put, it's greed.

Attached: toolnigger.PNG (564x372, 35.96K)

What if they want to desensitize the public so they're not ready for an actual storm?
Not necessary, it could be just waiting for a massive hurricane and not reporting on it until it's too late.

Attached: thinking about the spin.gif (480x480, 242.52K)

But the retard media across the globe is parroting the bullshit, they aired some speech from a government official in the US who said the same crap.

Nigger is even protecting the poojeet girlfriend spam. Global fucking report.

This could be your example of that. I don't think Michael is a Cat 4, I think it's Cat 5.

RIP

Attached: 3284db6270e0f2e643bdfe7fbaab7d1d6f9466d7545aa9132cdce224a2d06dca.png (1401x778, 162.03K)

Its to push global warming propaganda, legitimizing "mandatory evacuations", and of course the financial benefits for inciting panic.

youtube.com/user/hurricanetrack/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IcCyeRFC3zY

youtube.com/user/TornadoAlleyVideo/videos

Already a thread about this.

We had an unusually warm summer in Northern yurop, media started going crazy about "global warming" like it fucking happens over the span of one year. They said shit like "every summer will be like this!", complete fucking BS

Yea, this is JUST all right.

Attached: index.jpg (1600x900, 181.91K)

This one is sexier

They use any opportunity to push global warming propaganda.

Attached: af8.jpg (4000x3066, 1.59M)

Would have made sense for you to post that when this thread had one reply. Not at 40+.

You're not kidding.

Attached: itsclimatechange.png (497x553, 289.74K)

I wasn't here. At any rate, mods agreed because they bumplocked this thread.

its going thru nigger alley.

Attached: niggers00.jpg (1031x768, 363.05K)

It's always makes me laugh when college liberals make fun of the South for illiteracy rates, crime, education, income, obesity, etc without realizing that they're making fun of blacks.

This nigger is either blind or retarded

>earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-88.34,26.56,3000/loc=-86.527,29.866
looking right now, the highest speeds I can find are about 108mph, a strong cat 2. Weather channel is saying it's up at 150mph, a strong cat 4. There is certainly a discrepancy, and since they're both showing the hurricane in roughly the same place I'm not sure it's just a delay from the weather channel, as such a drop in power, as far as I know, wouldn't happen in like an hour or whatever the delay might be between the two

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10 earth a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions.jpg (1366x634, 323.05K)

There are quite a few niggers here and the weather still sucks. There also isn't much to do. Cherry on top being UofL fags drive like assholes.

Anyone know the demographic layout of Panama City?

I understand doubting TWC, but nullschool is not reliable for localized wind readings.

Attached: 16c8821b6037081757e353ac80c2e940b8af7d4d061160b5ab7588ea959771fc.gif (626x480, 1.32M)

PC is one of the big tourist sites for stuff like Spring Break.

thats km/h click on the km/h to change it to mph

Has Cantore met his match?

I like those odds. Still can't find a geographic layout though. Wondering where "the hood" might be.

Attached: cantore_Michael.mp4 (480x480, 386.01K)

Well, it's not tourist season down here anymore, and definitely not spring break where places like this get pozzed as fuck with all the college shits (including tons of niggers) swarming in getting drunk and being retarded.
But of course, who would be stupid enough to come down when a hurricane is approaching?

forgot about that, thanks. I tried changing the height at which the speeds are measured, but even then it only gets up to 110mph, technically a cat 3. Meanwhile, the weather channel, whose information is one hour older than the one from that site, has it at 150mph and a cat 4. Maybe an hour, landfall included, is enough to shed 40mph in terms of top windspeed, in addition to them measuring most likely at the height with the greatest speeds?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10 earth a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions(2).jpg (228x402 352.09 KB, 12.48K)

I usually avoid posting MSM content but this one is pretty good right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=soYF2l7X1vk

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGkSP02E8c
youtube.com/watch?v=490qZyZs6fs

Just look at the arrests map.

Exactly this.

It is also the closest US point to Venezuela where China has been unloaded machinery for the past week. On top of that, Russia flew two bombers over Alaska on 11 September and two days ago.

So we have NC getting hit, China then getting hit, now today we have FL being hit while, at the exact same time, Hawaii just got rocked with a 7.3 quake and there is a major tsunami warning from HI to NZ at moment. All three areas crucial early warning and defense locations for the continental US. Just coincidence I'm sureā€¦.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG