Arab and turkroaches study en masse in Ukraine to race mix

Arab and turkroaches study en masse in Ukraine to race mix

Ukrainians are known to be the most beautiful white women and arabs, as well as turkroaches move to the Ukraine en masse to "study" in order to race mix.

Chances are they'll bait impoverished Ukrainian women with fake wealth back home and sell her to a brothel or make her a sex slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/EATheFutur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morrocroach promoting his Ukrainian visa business: facebook.com/EATheFutur/

Attached: 40199370_2186561111624767_5716135823506669568_n.jpg (960x720, 56.66K)

Wherever you crawled out of, go back.

Fuck off reddit.

Kikes also get the majority of their sex slaves from the Ukraine.

They even make music videos about it.

Urkanian cunts can't be that retarded to think Turkroaches are rich… can… they? The only rich turkroaches in Europe are kebap restaurants.

Attached: 3d97fce84b40a40d0d83928e8855fc3672b25b8578d28cdb4909a7f6d2a40ee4.jpg (960x1280, 118.36K)

Another kike music vid about whoring in the Ukraine.

Ukraine is so poor anyone is rich.

You underestimate how dumb women are.

Did you ever hear about lover boys in the Netherlands?

It's morrocroaches driving their drug dealing cousins flashy BMW and making some initial gifts.

Then they force the girl into prostitution to maintain the relationship.

Catchy yid rap tune. Thanks for posting.

Ukraine has been the sex trafficking hub since WW2. Largely it's a Jewish-Israeli-Mossad thing. The whole west is fucked right now I really don't know what else to say. Our balls have dropped. Just 3 generations men had no qualms about leading the most barbaric campaigns against each other and randoms to this.

Anyway OP is probably making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I know enough ukranians, turks and armenians to know they are the same race. The arabs…not so much.

I always thought it was Poland.

wat

med/slav they act the fucking same m8. besides that, we all know religion is not a race, and there are only three races in reality, mongoloid, nigger and caucasoid, turks and ukranians are caucasoid.

The poorer the country is, the more whorish the local women will become. They all want to escape poverty and live in luxuries. Women will do everything they can for an off chance of climbing the social ladder, and loyalty was never a women's strong forte to begin with. Eastern Europe, especially its poorer parts has a huge problem with women and their behavior.

I thought these places were supposed to be a bastion for the white race according to many posters on here. Was that just out of ignorance of the reality in Eastern Europe?

The grass is always greener on the other side type of mentality. Think for a second. Most of Eastern Europe had the misfortune of being subjugated by the communists for 50 years straight. Even longer in the case of the Soviet Union. Communists as you already know weren't the bastions of morality and traditionalism and thus the damage is done. Take those maps with a grain of salt thou. I don't they're completely 100% accurate. Especially the one regarding abortion.

Attached: 1506963103783.png (834x642 238.46 KB, 164.55K)

Not to mention the HIV epidemic in ex-Soviet Union countries.

Attached: file1001064.jpg (700x452, 80.96K)

They are asiatics. The old eugenicists used to call them "hither asiatics"
Also

It's true, whites needs to go there and find wife, have many children with wife and send children om Azov summer camp

After the chocolate jew became president, study program for Pakistan, Turkey and other muslim countrys. Also alot og jews travel there to destroy the gene pool

This is important, the kikes are working hard to destroy the aryans of Ukraine.
They hate that they cant stop pagan Azov

Why would you think that

Many aryans left in Ukraine, the kievan rus was swedish, and many aryans escaped there from soviet rule.

How common irl is the attitude demonstrated in the comments? On the one hand, people are more likely to be truthful about their political and social opinions online, but on the other, the Internet can distort one's sense of where the social climate really is. I want to have hope, but it's a big world out there.

Dr. Pierce said that Poland was the main white slavery hub in Europe for hundreds of years, and that Auschwitz was the center of it.

Also, another thought. There's still a lot of Germans in Russia right? They were deported by Stalin to the interior, but what's become of them? I'd wager they're just as nationalistic as the Slavs in general, and it'd be a great thing if they could be induced to return to the Fatherland and spread nationalism among their compatriots.

Attached: p552zlf8Sn1tq8vxho1_1280.jpg (686x933, 209.94K)

They are conservative, but it is changing with the western culture propaganda.
Ukraine is the frontline in the war against blonde aryans. Go to Lviv city and find out, the food is good and people is Nice. AND it's the cheapest country in the world.
If you want a traditional wife Ukraine is the place to go.

They have been returning to Germany in large numbers (along with some slavs larping as germans) and the remaining ones are assimilating into Russia.

Thats wrong

Many places in Ukraine you can get problems if you speak russian

What's wrong? Assimilating into Russia? Also, most western men don't want baste Ukrainian, or Polish, or Russian, or Hungarian etc wives. We wave English, or French, or Spanish, or Dutch wives, respectively. Mixing up the diversity of European cultures that way can't be good for the identity of the children, unless the one spouse completely and totally assimilates to the other's culture.

Look up aussiedler and then get back to me.

As a Ukrop, this only acts as a reminder to treat anyone who cucks out on the jewish problem as my enemy.

Attached: flag.jpg (640x423, 127.04K)

The remaining ones are not assimilating into Russia, travel to Lviv and you will see the aryans, in the outskirts of Lviv they are blonder than sweeden, and they hate Russia

It's important to have Aryan children, it's not the "Whites" the kikes seek to destroy, its the aryans. If you are mutt they already defeated you, in their eyes.
So if you are a mutt and find an Aryan girl, help here find and aryan man, or you are as bad as the turk,, arab or what ever who breeds with an aryan

lol
have fun in your dead thread

the semite steals your genetics and then pretends that this is how they always looked since the time of antiquity.