JEW TERRORIST ARRESTED. PLANNED SUICIDE BOMBING IN DC ON ELECTION DAY

Attached: jew bomb.png (786x644, 708.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

via.hypothes.is/https://abc7ny.com/ny-man-arrested-in-election-day-bomb-threat/4456252/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-arrests-made-connection-violent-charlottesville-rallies-n915851
nyackboatclub.org/system/files/NBC Roster 2016 v2016.8.22.pdf
haaretz.com/1.5177001
equalitybylot.com/2015/03/21/paul-rosenfeld-the-extinction-of-politics/
docs.google.com/document/d/1-nszW-yX71m2QDlqtCaPmZ-SmPTjMR5vBV2jbdRVmk8/edit
dailykos.com/stories/2010/6/2/872370/-
archive.fo/rAqht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Totally doesn't reek of a Mossad FF

When you can't get a golem you have to shoah yourself.
Fortunately kikes are extremely incompetent.

Leftwing jewish terrorism?
Whoever heard of such a thing.

Attached: Leftist Terrorism.jpg (2042x417 526.46 KB, 32.11K)

YES YES YES YES!
NAME THE JEW!
NAME THE JEW!

Attached: PEPE BYPASS.jpg (728x491 2.84 KB, 532.82K)

LOL you know that effeminate schlomo had a dolly for dat.

>

Attached: never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.jpg (1200x630, 54.61K)

FUCKING JEWS

Keep your eyes open folks. Beware of your surroundings at all times. Were in the shit now.

we need to dig. who was he? what affiliations did he have? ADL? SPLC? Bnai Brith? Mossad?
what papers did he follow?
what were his social media accounts?
anything mentioning zionism?
anything verifying democratic connections?
THE MEMETIC POTENTIAL HAS BEEN HANDED TO US MEN, WE MUST DO THE SACRED WORK NOW

Attached: kid with guns and freaked doge.jpg (552x681, 22.21K)

sauce?

jews, jews, jews, jews, no need to repeat yourself 6 million times.

checked
archive: via.hypothes.is/https://abc7ny.com/ny-man-arrested-in-election-day-bomb-threat/4456252/

Attached: eb2988991e52f17b21941c6115a41462fcb0c6a1efca888c28380dc525c4a85b.jpeg (1125x727, 78.14K)

Attached: be ye chekd.png (297x430, 113.08K)

scoring 1488 doesn't mean you are not the blackest of niggers. offer something or go back to anime nerd.

(heil'd)
GAS ((('EM)))

This, Jewish terrorists and their crazed liberal followers are planning to unleash chaos, Hillary and Eric Holder have both come out with statements post-Kav advocating violence against political opponents.

I will be avoiding large crowds and businesses run by or frequented by liberals for the foreseeable future.

Attached: literally hitler.png (857x482, 592.49K)

Why'd ya sage?

Surprised JIDF isn't on this like flies on shit. They hiding in their sewers again?

It is, you're JIDF, it's why you're sageing this thread.

Because it triggers newfags.

Go back to leddit, moshe.

You're the one triggered by this thread.

Is this the final form of jewing?

I haven't seen anything saying he was Muslim

Huh, is this the same Rosenfeld that's a journo?

He's not a Muslim.

where did you see this?

Crap no I'm thinking jesse.

On the news.

His having some Jewish ancestry has nothing to do with this. It's clearly a mentally ill man with some bizarre political ideas

FILTERED

get a load of this tongue in cheek edge lord
i can see it in your future. an hero…

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Be careful in the cities anons, those of us in rural areas are probably safe but we've been telling you to get out for years. It's kind of on you if the antifa terrorists blow you up now.

old news

He was just busted. This is news and you can bet law enforcement agencies are about to massively shift their attention to the unhinged left. It may be that this will be cited as a reason for increased police presence at polling stations but the real plan is to snatch illegal aliens.

Sorry buddy, but negative behavior that correlates with Judaism are things like usury and sometimes nepotism.
Suicide bombing is not a Jewish thing. It correlates more with muslims if anyone.

Strike while the iron is hot. Name that jew! Let people know who the terrorists are.

Jewish ancestry is a major factor that determines mental illness. Jews are walking abombinations and more than half of them develop schizophrenia later in life. He is absolutely a jewish terrorist and nothing you say will change that.

Plotting to cause terror and NOT carrying out because you're a fucking coward is very jewish.

kek

He's making an observation about 9/11 you sperg.

If he was a dual citizen would this count as foreign interference in our elections? Rev up those FISA warrants!

Of course this yid will be evaluated for mental health issues and receive counseling.

beat it kike
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-arrests-made-connection-violent-charlottesville-rallies-n915851

Attached: 08-mein-kampf.w529.h529.jpg (529x529, 83.59K)

Next time perhaps a name change at the very least?

Attached: CF3Z4lVWYAAJPPJ[1].jpg (600x338, 47.43K)

that weird and all, but everyone of them should be tortured to death starting with their children, then their sympathizers, and then them, nigger.

Attached: bacon cross muslim islam.jpg (618x557 20.77 KB, 122.08K)

SHUT IT DOWN

SERIOUSLY though

COMMIES MAKING 200lb IEDs is where 2 draw the line DOTR When ?

The point is that's a yid false flagging a snackbar of peace, nigglet.

Paul Rosenfeld is a pretty common name. Can't find anything yet. Anyone having any luck?

Attached: yawn.jpg (1366x2048, 377.34K)

if you say so.

Seriously though, what was he planning on doing with a 200 pound bomb? Hide it in his shopping cart?

jej

sorry, meant to reply to the jewish guy.

While I support one's decision to commit suicide, there's no need to damage property when rage-quitting The Game of Life.

Attached: the-game-of-life.jpg (410x325, 76.96K)

Can you name any jewish suicide bombers. Just one.

he is in prison so its ok to dox him

Attached: hint.png (759x163, 20.76K)

Synagogues are a blight upon the land fellow user.

Paul Rosenfeld

if there is no sauce then your jewish claims are moot. jews bomb Palestinians all the time.

He said something to the effect, "when conservatives go low, we should kick them." kek

:^)

Attached: hehehe.png (769x673, 88.92K)

Large crowds I can understand, but businesses run by liberals are probably safe because a liberal bomber is unlikely to shit in his own nest, so to speak. The reason to avoid such places is so as to not finance an enemy.

what is that from? be specific

he owned boats and was in a pretty comfy boat club most of the members were jews
he also has some shit online that is pretty radical since ~2006 as far as i have found

Yaakov Teitel loved him some pipe bombs. There was the Duma arson attack. Jewish zealots in Zakari fist century AD suicided with roman soldiers.

you guys are alright. don't go to any country concerts before the midterms ok?

Attached: paddock vegas.jpg (720x462, 51.06K)

I fucking hate you and your pilpul, fucking Godforsaken jews!

Do tell.>>12261649

nyackboatclub.org/system/files/NBC Roster 2016 v2016.8.22.pdf

OY VEY!
>haaretz.com/1.5177001

also this
equalitybylot.com/2015/03/21/paul-rosenfeld-the-extinction-of-politics/

No. He's in jail, Shylock. Try again

Ah, yes; the token jew who can't go a millisecond without mentioning the ebil Palestinian threat to ==da j00z== simultaneously making a claim he cannot back up. you didn't answer the question, jewnigger

read the article dick stain

and this
docs.google.com/document/d/1-nszW-yX71m2QDlqtCaPmZ-SmPTjMR5vBV2jbdRVmk8/edit

Indeed. The madman did it.

You already proven yourself to be an outsider, fucking jew filth.

this also
dailykos.com/stories/2010/6/2/872370/-

archive.fo/rAqht

I traced the archive all the way back to duke university, and the report is no longer available on the site

Guy is nuts. Goes into a whole rant about sexuality in an article about randomized elections?? Definite kike. The shill claiming he is muslim is a shill.

We must have mindfucked all the competent shills, mk ultra style, and now they have to use the bottom of the barrel ones.

read the google docs file

Attached: yes yes it was.jpg (356x600, 82.38K)

Attached: 443322.png (668x539, 28.81K)

All terrorists are jews. Why do you think they never attack Israel, the place they allegedly hate the most?

Considering the yid's age, he was probably due for retirement and they wanted to bring him home so they set this little scare up to keep the pot stirred.

800 million whites can't deal with 15 million Jews. You are a fat, stupid, cowardly, and pathetic race. You've been carrying on about us for 600 years and have only lost ground, lost battles, and lost control of every industry and institution that matters. We will never be defeated. Never. You are a wanting, weak, and beaten race.

t. Jew Masterraceman

PS In 10 years the tech we'll have at our disposal will make your silly notions of any sort of guerrilla war impossible. Literally and totally impossible. So tick tock white faggots…You've wasted 600 years and you've only got 10 left. My suggestion: you all kneel and beg, BEG LIKE DOGS for our holy mercy…Perhaps I'll let you shine my shoes, do yard-work, and live in a tent outside my house.

Attached: master_race.jpg (767x1023, 104.04K)

I have angered a jewbot!

dob jej moishe

Why is everyone on this board so fucking (((anti-Semitic)))? The MOSSAD never does shit like thi–

Attached: a5e57e163942a11b905f9b1c627d71.jpg (500x569 40.1 KB, 172.61K)

ew spoiler that tranny

your tech will be heavily infrastructure dependent and I won't spoil the surprise

Attached: f143491de3a79239681715193855a3cefa6a00e47d08093a6a6f26345c64b14a.png (1024x768, 554.29K)

Attached: 1dxet4.png (670x377, 367.35K)

If digits Trump mentions this in his next rally speech.

Too bad it was caught so soon, knowing kikes it would have blown up in his face. Then again, may have taken out a perfectly good neighborhood.

MOSSAD op confirmed.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-1.03.34-PM.png (759x759 92.17 KB, 234.88K)