TAXONOMY: Zig Forums fixes jewscience on human categories

TAXONOMY: Zig Forums fixes jewscience on human categories

Science is turbojewed, everything we know about our racial origins has been completely bastardized, mainstream scientists still believe in Out of Africa theory, despite the fact that it is thoroughly debunked.

Scientists tell us that abbos and niggers are the same sub-species of hominid as Whites. This isn't believable in the slightest.

Even the field of genetics appears to be jewed to hell.

I've put together some images that show the tiers of taxonomic classifications, the current jewed status, and a proposition, utilizing older and now (((disregarded))) taxonomic categories.

See images titled start "taxonomy".

What think, anons?

IMO if we could start re-educating people on the actual taxonomic classifications of race, that would help us a lot. Our intellectual class of whites is completely mentally retarded with regards to this topic.

Attached: taxonomy-not-jewed-version.jpg (889x613 1.17 MB, 548.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger#Recent_subspecies
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929717303798
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Rassen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should add, I don't believe the acclaimed "extinct" subspecies are actually extinct, I believe that they are somehow related to the Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid classifications.

made the diagrams into one image
Sage for shit-tier triple posting

Attached: taxonomy jew.jpg (2928x1880, 682.12K)

quick question; 2nd pic lists five sub-species, including american whereas the written version in 4th pic excludes it. should it not be included there?

Checked.
That's from an old race thing before we discovered that "native" Americans were just Mongoloids who traveled over to the USA via Siberian land bridge. Will remove or re-label on the big infographic I'm making, it's misleading.

s/sub-species/species/

The five races of humanity have FST large enough to be considered separate species. They are not subspecies. Do not push jewish half measures.

Here's some Principle Component Analysis charts off google. Hope that helps.

Also "Out of Africa" isn't necessarily wrong. Its just built on almost no evidence. The entire arguement is

Regardless, people need to stop getting triggered by OoA. If its correct, it doesn't mean we evolved from modern day Africans. Both Africans and non-Africans have evolved in different ways since the time in the past when we diverged (whenever and wherever that was). Most evolution has occurred in organs, CNS, immune system, metabolism and digestion, and cognition.

Its also absurd to say that german, celtic, etc isn't one race. All a mixture of WHG (antideluvian) with more recent ENF and PIE invasions. See fig 4.

Attached: 1504984905148.jpg (423x378 110.38 KB, 40.15K)

Didn't claim they were. Subspecies of caucasoid are Aryan, semitic and Hamitic. Caucasoid is clearly a species.

Already have a bunch of this stuff saved but will include some in the image. It would be useful to have some that compare bird genus or something, so we can show comparative distance.
So what classification would that make the Germanic and Celtic peoples, or Germanic and Italic peoples, for example, there's a clear and recognizable visual distinction between them.

Exactly.

Attached: Racial Map.jpg (2048x1625, 510.21K)

why would you want to have conflicting information in your own material?

that it works for the semitic and hamitic peoples is one thing, but that doesnt mean all of the worlds people sprung from there.

You fake-ass anthropologists using this ~30yo outdated terminology really activate my almonds.

NEANDERTHAL -> EARLY EUROPEAN MODERN MAN
jews aren't white

There are already biological anthropology forums dedicated to this subject, they are replete with racially-aware nationalists.

Attached: the-human-races-618x877.jpg (1500x1187 375.89 KB, 1M)

Are you blind? vvvvv

Sounds good but you didn't post any useful links.

Scientists already did it.

There are seven races:
1. American Indians
2. Oceanians (google it)
3. East Asians
4. Central Asians
5. Europeans
6. Semites (brown)
7. Africans

Attached: Race (2).jpg (1440x470, 404.98K)

Attached: 4929609856_391cc5ab3c_b.jpg (474x340 57.49 KB, 20.29K)

Attached: blackest-man-ever.jpg (1140x760 44.87 KB, 104.32K)

What about Khoisans?

saw the reply, i was pushing my point. to not proofread diminishes the message. consistency is key. please dont be another "ill fix it in post, lol" faggot.

Can you confirm or dispel that idea that whites are closer genetically to chimpanzees than they are to niggers?
I've heard this often but don't know where to begin trying to see if it's true.

Attached: NoChickenBrackDemon.jpg (600x772 39.63 KB, 533.81K)

They're Capoid, which, according to image, just comes under "Africans".

Don't care, fuck off, posted images for conversation starters, not as finished pieces.

This is just another name for Australoid you arrogant nigger.

In this picture, when you find the sub-type that most looks like yourself, do you also find the girl next to that type most attractive?
I closest resemble north atlantid and once I saw the girl in that sub-type, I knew I didn't have to look at another girl on the page to find the most attractive.
I'm wondering if we're naturally drawn to our sub-type for mating or if everyone finds her the most attractive like I do?

Attached: White_Sub_Species.jpg (1200x2200, 565.11K)

Also

Checked
Sub-Nordid (Dutch heritage), confirmed for finding Sub-Nordid female most attractive.

That makes no sense, wouldn't that be like saying Hawaiians are abos?

Hawaiins and abbos are racial groupings, Australoid/Oceanian is a species grouping, two tiers above racial grouping.
Species > subspecies > race

I feel like there's a way to deprogram woman back into reality through this methodology? Maybe make them realize they actually do prefer to be with their own kind?

I'm a corded nordid, but my girlfriends tended to be and my wife is an atlantid. My daughter looks subnordid, so i'm excited to see how my son turns out. I feel like he might get the dark hair instead of the alburn, and i hope he gets blue eyes like dad and sis did.

checking & somewhat confirming
i dont have a favorite out of these two: Borreby, Sub-Nordid. (Frisian family origins)

Being about 45 percent Irish, Keltic Nordid just somewhat reminds me of my mom. The other majority of me is Pictish, which is probably why I like East Nordid the most

I'm gracile mediterranid, and I find the gracile mediterranid to be the most attractive. I don't know if it's because I'm in the same phenotype, but I think she looks the cutest.

Be cool if there's data on diet and the effects on races along with studying the differences in teeth and digestion. It seems to get overlooked.

Attached: 1532885274652.jpg (4000x2700 2.05 MB, 1.51M)

Attached: bypass.png (1280x720 68 B, 10.56M)

KIKES ARE ALREADY SHUTTING DOWN THE CONCEPT OF SUBSPECIES

MULTIPLE SUBSPECIES THAT WERE RECOGNIZED AS VALID BY GEOGRAPHICALLY DISTRIBUTED MORPHOLOGY AND VALIDATED BY MOLECULAR EVALUATION ARE NOW SHOVED UNDER THE RAG BECAUSE THOUGH EVEN THOUGH GENETICALLY DISTINCT "THERE'S NOT ENOUGH GENETIC DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM"

JUST IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THEIR "ONE RACE" NARRATIVE KIKES ARE BURYING TWO CENTURIES OF ZOOLOGICAL RESEARCH DENYING THE EXISTANCE OF ALL SUBSPECIES THAT ARE MORE CLOSELY RELATED TO EACH OTHER THAN HUMAN RACES ARE PUTTING AN UNBEARABLE BURDEN TO BOTH SYSTEMATIC KNOWLEDGE AND CONSERVATION EFFORTS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger#Recent_subspecies

Attached: 800px-Tiger_phylogenetic_relationships.png (800x836, 166.84K)

that chart is fucking bullshit.

Type words
words type
typing words

lost it, holy fucking kek

Please stop yelling, kindly. Kikes are trying to condition everyone to behave like they do. This is a Gentleman's Forum, act accordingly.

Tolkien made a remark in a letter that centuries ago when our ancestors lived in a single village or small region of villages, they had a greater connection to that particular patch of soil on account of our diet. That is, our bodies were generationally and for decades of a single person's lifetime acclimated to a certain land and he speculated that it was easier to believe in fairies and gnomes and dwarves and elves and giants and spirits and so on back then. A particular hill, mound or mount might take on a special meaning in local folklore. A river might have a spirit attached to it. Trees were very important to our Aryan ancestors, to the extent that some traditions hold that man came from trees, sort of like how Amerindians had an animal ancestor for their clan. Ash and oak and beech—they all had particular spirits and distinct functions in the world. All that is gone in a modernity that attempts to root out the blood and soil Weltanschauung.

Also, from a purely scientific point of view, they have discovered that third cousin relationships are a sort of sweet spot. Not only are you most attracted to people that are genetically as similar as your third cousin, but that's the distal relationship at which conception chances/fertility is highest.

There is already a genetics thread.

Attached: european phenotypes.jpg (2400x2284, 952.72K)

I tried showing this to my boomer parents to prove different human subspecies exist, and they just took one glance at it, and said “bullshit, that’s not REAL user, that doesn’t prove ANYTHING”. How the fuck can we convince people when they’ve been raised under 50+ years of Jewish propaganda? I just give up at this point.

Attached: 418CEC9C-5586-4653-9D92-AC4BB1B7B734.jpeg (388x410, 72.14K)

They've managed to make everyone think we are all the same but we should strive for diversity because we're all different but we can't possibly be any different because then we wouldn't be equal but it's ok to be different because we're all equal.

What is the connection between Australian Aboriginals and Indians?

Abbos are farthest removed from humanity. Dravidians came from Africa along Arabian coast long ago, and are near relatives. Southeast Asians come from a different strain from the Asian interior, so don't be fooled by geography.

Really nigger jew4? you can't ban the fucking truth.

Oh fuck niggerjew4 is on a ram[page like kikefy.

This fucking nigger cunt has no fucking idea.

Don't be scurred nigger4.

Attached: chickaboo-twigger.png (1200x905, 801.62K)

There is less genetic diversity among humans than there is among grey wolves.

REQUIRED VIEWING
15 minute redpill on Neanderthals. Neanderthals are completely misunderstood by most people, and the 'reconstructions' of their faces are just made up by museums. Are you really going to just accept what they say they looked like, literally at face value? Evidence points towards them being more ape-like than human-like.

Common shill responses to this redpill:

Attached: LucasParker.jpg (236x310, 22.57K)

Dat beak tho…

Seriously kike4, you are impotent. That means DICKLESS, nigger.

I wonder what their niggers are like then.

Technically domestic dogs are still subspecies of the grey wolf, canis lupus familiaris, so pitbulls could indeed be their niggers.

Makes sense. They're dumb and violent, capable of serving a limited purpose only after intensive training and with the strictest discipline, and they're uglier than a typical divorce. Checks out.

Europeans are still a separate subspecies from Africans, and all the fallacious bullshit in the world doesn't get those nig-IQ points up into the low-normal range.

RUT ROH LAINFAG is getting angry!!one!on1!

The dravidians are related to the Aussie abo.
The abos were the first to african hominid to walk out of africa about 70kya and they walked along the coastal areas all the way down to Australia.
abos and dravidians are genetically connected.

Yes they are denisovan/neander.

abos are retarded because they always travelled in small populations and fucked their immediate family members. This inbreeding is also what preserved the highest ratio of neanderthal dna in a modern "hominid".
Neanderthals in Europe were a more genetically diverse population and the research shows the neanderthal phenotype expresses itself mainly in adaptions to low sunlight and other interesting factors: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929717303798

The neanderkike disinfo meme is complete bs though. Semites have some of the lowest neanderthal admixture.

Mursh, fucking jew. Fucking neanderthal hybrid.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700

Attached: jew neanderthal hybrid.jpg (288x288 95.97 KB, 18.3K)

I bet you believe the Chedder Man was a nigger too.

It does seem to. It's much more feasible than "muh aliens" theory.
It also explains the pockets of satanist/cannabilistic humans we still have today. Explains how some humans have a conscious and others kill without worry or remorse.
I fail to recognize the portion of the video where he states "We are all out of Africa" as being definitively true. Why couldn't there have been 3 different sub-species? Cro-Magnon, Neanderthal and Nigger. I think, given that Asians and niggers are so hairless and many have squinty eyes, they are closely related, so maybe Neanderthal and nigger bred to make chinks?
I don't know, I just don't buy the evolutionary timeline and the "out of Africa" theory

Bad news for you, kiddo. Varg Vikeners is ashkenazi jew.
And Varg is the one who began with "whites are white because neanderthal genome" hoax.
Just look at his pic. Every competent classifier can tell you he is ashkenazi.
t. classifier

Attached: ashkenazi varg.png (280x425 146.27 KB, 34.21K)

He looks black to me
look at how wide that nose is and those brown eyes, he's definitely a nigger or his mother was, which makes him a nigger

Not a single jewish feature.

What are you trying to pull?

- "puffed eyes"
- almond eyes
- low set nose bridge
- hooked nose
- niggerish nose base
- low set ears
- inverted W mouth area
- prolonged upper teeth
- gap between teeth and chiks
- weak philtrum groove
- semitic weak chin
- weird "jewish" prolonged chin
- ratlike ears
- joker smile
- semitic ratlike overall look
- etcetra

Attached: face-vanta-1024x762[1].png (1024x762, 610.02K)

Not seeing any of that.

His nose is straight aryan, nice try kike.

Firt pic is Dalofaelid, best Cro-magnon stock, the best white species genome.
Second pic is fucking semite, Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrid.
Thirth pic is Homo Erectus with 20% Homo Sapiens admix. Also hybrid species.

Who is kike?
Retype this standard "whoiskike" test:
LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR

They really don't. (((studies)) may indicate such but if you pay attention to details you'll see the highest concentration in the ME and southern Europe. (((they))) have even admitted to fucking with DNA results. Tuscany is HEAVY in neander dna because of the umayyad entry back in the day. That's "semitic" aka neanderkike dna.
They are currently in flux right now and working a couple angles trying to make sure they solidify their position in HUMAN history. We have too much free information exchange for them to control the narrative.
Good time to be alive.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x270, 3.69M)

How about this?
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Attached: neanderthal Judea 4.jpg (736x1078 22.61 KB, 125.51K)

Attached: 6ec64be9e71fbbd03265355d80f9c5ae[1].jpg (580x824, 105.76K)

WHITE MAN CAME FIRST
Argue this, I fucking dare you.

Showing your braindead boomer parents is retarded, go show some intelligent young people, who are our target audiences

Fuck off jew

Asians are often over 20% neanderthal, Europeans are mostly less than 1%. They're smaller than us.

White man did come first, that's why we're the most evolved. Non-whites didn't come from us though. They're apes.

Fuck, Trevor Moore is great, even if he's a leftist retard.

Attached: fc568b938ac452cbfe283e7e9548e74539d6ef9b87ed5f0016f43e5e6930456b.png (400x413, 186.63K)

They're turning. I see it as a good thing.
fuck this posting/linking a file once crap
no not a newfag just fuck me sometimes you gotta post twice

Yeah but then we ran the data and saw they cluster differently and made them their own category again I thought. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Some german Material from de.metapedia.org/wiki/Rassen

Attached: Rassen_Asien.jpeg (1602x2613 1.22 MB, 2.46M)

Care to argue with facts instead of like a room temperature IQ brainlet? The FST difference between Whites and Negros is only .153. FST among North American Wolves alone varies by as much as .3448, over twice the genetic difference between Whites and Negros. Should the North American grey wolf alone be split into dozens of species? I hate niggers as much as anyone, but they're still homo sapiens, at least at the genetic level.

Attached: fst wolves.png (1330x597 44.27 KB, 73.96K)

Khoisians are African.

That's not how taxonomy works since 1960s, buy a newer textbook.

Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species, Subspecies, Population

Race is a term from sociology not biology, and it's roughly equivalent to the biological term of Subspecies or Population. For artificially raised animals, which humans might qualify for since we artificially select our own genetic future, the term "breed" or "strain" can be used in place of population or race.

LMAO @ you failing basical biology

Attached: 1499566651540.png (645x773, 21.1K)

I keep seeing this quote despite how misunderstood it is. They sequenced Paglicci's mtDNA back in 2008, not his aDNA, it's a huge difference. mtDNA is the DNA of the mitochondria, passed down from mother to offspring unchanged bar the few random mutations that can occur, not the nuclear DNA i.e the one major responsible for race. Upper paleolithic Europeans like Paglicci were, sorry to say, way outside modern genetic variation, even if of all people in the world modern Europeans do share the highest similarity and even if some of their remote female mtDNA lineages survive.

Attached: loschbour.jpg (512x582, 45.99K)

My type isn't there. I've got a half german, half english-looking face with dark brown hair and eyes. DNA is 100% european, SW english and dutch.

On closer inspection, nordo-mediterranid and I find the female of that type second most attractive to the gracile med (always liked brunettes the most).

VikingCelt here. I like ladies that are very similar to myself. Yes, I am sure that's normal, like all ingroup preference.

Okay, retard, so I guess lions are tigers now?

Ligers suffer from severe health issues, including pyometria, heart problems, and infertility. No such conditions affect mulatto children who are in the same species as both of their parents, unlike ligers.
Enjoy your American """education""", fatass.

Attached: 1280px-Dog_pyometrial_uterus.jpg (1280x960, 185.52K)

Oceanians are pretty much abbo/Asiatic mutts, they are the mestizos of the Mongoloid

Attached: 1434820282045.jpg (167x250, 11.65K)

Whatever is found to work best, its going to be pretty fucking powerful material to overpower 18-hour-a-day indoctrination during impressionable college years.

Is it safe to assume only particular phenotypes had a biological drive to explore and expand their natural territory?
Also I assume a chubby phenotype like Borreby would do less well colonising Africa as he would in colder places. Is there any proof of certain phenotypes excelling where others fail - outside the confines of Europe?

Oy vey jews changed taxonomy after they won WW2 so that's how it works now

Fuck off jew, whites are not neanderthals.

Faggots seem to use redtext wrongly and abundantly. In every thread.

there are studies that suggest Neanderthals ate primarily plants aswell though, not sure how they evolved to only meat with flat teeth.

good source, one question though: where do jews fit in on that graph? If you can find a graph that adds kikes onto it it would be very useful so that no kike can play the "how do you do fellow whites" game since we can then definitively prove to the layman that they aren't white.

you're retarded
the fact that whites and asians have neanderthal dna is a big boost because it literally separates us from africans which do not have neanderthal dna and instead have admixture from a different species around 50-30kya. No one is a neanderthal today, but neanderthal ancestry is absolutely crucial to be a modern human.

RIP Koko, should have been the niggers in zoos