Red Wave Theory

The reason to vote Republicunt

You can't debate a Leftist. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. But Republicans still have a faux standard and respond to pressure (Jeff Flake). They know they can't just act fanatic with their voters. They have to at least lie. It's easier to expose lies than fix the brainwashing in Commies. It's easier to establish small changes and push the narrative with an anti-ChiCom than a pro-Communist.
Yes, Israel. Yes the majority are secretly Communists and all race traitors. But aks yourself, is it harder to tell an open Maoist to not be a Commie than a closeted one who depends on votes?
Look how much we've pushed things since 2016. Look how badly the NeoCons and Infowarriors are melting down. You can't do that with the Left. They just own it and attack white men.

Push the polarity North! Don't ban me. It's just an opinion. Always push North!

Attached: NPC republicunt.jpg (474x266, 14.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
archive.is/B24uY
forward.com/fast-forward/410183/house-passes-new-38-billion-aid-package-for-israel/?attribution=blog-article-listing-1-headline
archive.is/tF7Ax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I vote for Trump. All those tards and traitors are just lucky that Trump has taken over their failure of a political party. I wish the republicucks would suck his dick more. They should realize that all of their election victories are solely thanks to him.

Why do I vote for Trump? Salt, of course. So long as I cannot crucify the Luciferian merchants and their degenerate hordes with impunity, I will at least enjoy watching them cry, suicide and waste their fortunes for nothing while I train, read, and stock up on guns and ammunition.

Attached: unMe4dh7.gif (680x849, 1.06M)

If the redwave hits they'll have to. If they lose, they'll turn on him hard

Fuck voting. Let the democrats win, hide your guns, prep, save money, divest from nigger-tech, kidnap your waifu and redpill her in a cabin as you build a network of tunnels underneath the woods like the Vietcong.

ok

Attached: hermit.jpg (474x355, 43.49K)

No.

ok

Attached: 1409732952689.jpg (500x356, 32.81K)

Good goy.
Yeah! More support for Israel!
Yeah! White genocide is so funny!
The only thing stopping you is yourself, you fucking cuckold.
You will never fight back, ever.

Interesting theory, so if you vote, you can't fight back?

For the sake of argument, I'm going to assume you're not either a shill or an idiot and buy into accelerationism.

Well, in that regard if you want acceleration, the best thing to do is anything that pisses the left off further. Anything that causes them to continue to riot and screech and destroy trash cans and attack people trying to drive to work. Nothing will convince the left's useful idiots that they're wrong, but at the same time, nothing will piss off normalfags faster than screeching retards throwing a tantrum getting in the way of them going about their lives.

To all shills coming ITT to say not to vote, just answer one question:

How/why is letting Democrats win better for white people

This is all the shariahblue ctr shills have after getting refunded for a round 2? It's as bad as the nigger that controlled hillary's twitter posted "delete your account". Maybe they need to have their offices photographed again.

Attached: Goon Hiring.png (1280x800, 1.18M)

If the democrats ever get in power again, you and your people are toast.
Don't let that happen.
Hold your nose and vote R.

Fuck the republican party.
But still vote for them.
But fuck them.
But vote for them.

Give Trump a chance to flex his muscles with true majorities. Let's see if he really is our guy or not.

Their answer is always

Nice strawman. You are the only person who said that.

Nice strawman. You are the only person who said that.
TAKE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ON REDDIT. WE DO NOT SUPPORT ZIONISTS HERE.

To all paid jewish shills telling us to vote for paid jewish shills:
How is voting for paid jewish shills better for white people than not voting for paid jewish shills?

If you’re against that, why are you telling us to vote for republicans?

your nose is showing, steinbeck.

Attached: what happened to africa.jpg (551x400, 56.31K)

What mod is that?

How many republicans have come out as openly communist nigger? The dems are calling for actual communism it's easier to discredit people pretending to not be commies than it is to discredit the actual fucking commie party.

Keep trying, moishe.

All of them. Thanks for admitting you have no fucking clue what the republican party is.
And the republicans are voting for it right alongside them. You have no argument.

kvetch all you like, juden. You outed yourself.

How is letting democrats win better for white people?

FPBP

The reason to vote Republicunt:

Israel #1

Attached: trump zionism 25.png (999x754 228.89 KB, 207.21K)

Nigger name one fucking republican that has said publicly "I am a communist.".

The left is getting everything they want anyway even with republicans in power. The country is already 60% white, and when the boomers die off in 20 years whites will make up around 40% of the population, meanwhile, do you think non-white immigration will stop or come to a halt? Even if trump finishes the wall in 2019 without non-white deportation nothing is going to change demographic-wise if instead the Mexicans get on boats and cross the border anyway and legal immigration, the same deal, hundreds of thousands are coming into the USA on h1b visas the clear majority of them non-white.

I don't know what else to say or show you to help you understand that you are not going to vote yourself out of white-genocide.

So, you voted for the most pro Zionist presidential candidate in the history of the country to spite the Jews? That makes sense because frogs n shieet.

Attached: trump.jpg (1440x960, 116.3K)

From the way they are constantly kvetching you would never be able to tell.

Attached: 6de9ae83bfc3fb4d68bd24d1051e7d2be56252eca48a9976877826052490d329.jpg (620x413, 50.42K)

You're as retarded as the ZOG Emperor

Attached: trump-zionism-31.jpg (792x3000, 498.14K)

Yeah, no thanks, I want my enemy where I can see em, not some fat boomer philosemite fuck convincing normalfags he's going to change things and then importing millions of subhumans.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1393x1480, 2.95M)

Then go start killing niggers if you are such a hard natsoc motherfucker.

Do you do it for free, or does someone pay you? Honest question.

gonna drop some old polish proverb that I received from my elderly, now deceased grandmother
was turning her radishes over in the garden and came across a metal box, baba comes hobbling over gin in hand saying some such in polish
she took that box and hid it still
but she told me some saying in polish and then told my father to tell me what the meaning was because she didn't speak english
father tells me

Attached: bury it .png (768x855 1.27 MB, 135.01K)

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
THREAD

Wow thanks FBI, this will really help remove the jews from power and stop white genocide.
Kill niggers and vote Trump. Genius.

Keep trying, moishe.

How is voting for paid jewish shills better for white people than not voting for paid jewish shills? Why do you think Zig Forums is going to fall for your false dichotomy? How stupid ARE you?

ALL. OF. THEM.
Every single last fucking one of them votes EXACTLY how the jews tell them to vote. Every single last fucking one of them votes EXACTLY in line with the democrats. ZERO OF THEM HAVE REPEALED A SINGLE UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW FROM THE LAST CENTURY. ZERO OF THEM HAVE EVEN PUT FORTH A FUCKING BILL TO DO IT. THEY ALL WANT EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMOCRATS WANT. THEY’RE ALL FUCKING OWNED. ONLY REDDITORS DO NOT COMPREHEND THIS.

jews kvetch about the alt sodomite and alt lite, you gonna start fellating them too?

Yes, we expose your zionist traitor in every thread, moishe. Go back to reddit.

Fuck off kike.

Who do we vote for, shlomo?

Notice how he can't give a straight answer to a very simple question:

>"How is letting democrats win better for white people?"

Really makes ya think

You tell me what to do kike because all you do is kvetch about how we shouldn't do anything.

Your kvetching speaks volumes all unto itself.
Maybe you (((coincidentally))) don't remember

No, no. YOU want us to vote. Who do we vote for?
I’ve never said that.

You are not answering the question.

Trump.

Go do your research on your local elections nigger why do I have to tell you who to vote for go see who agrees the most with your ideals and vote for them.

Examples of pro-Nationalism Dems. were given in the post I cross-linked. You lose.

It’s that same butt-fucking shill from the other thread. He honestly thinks we will believe that Democrats are anti-jew and anti-immigration.

You’re the one who got asked a question, shlomo. Who do we vote for.
He’s not running in 2018. WHO. DO. WE. VOTE. FOR. Why should we vote for Trump in 2020 when he has deported zero nonwhites, arrested zero government officials, built no wall, and DOES NOTHING BUT IMPORT AND LEGALIZE MORE NONWHITES? Why would we vote for someone who ABANDONED WHITE AMERICA (otherwise known as America)?

Because as textbook as the yid is

Attached: thunderstruck hitler on jews.jpg (850x446, 190.95K)

Sorry, this thread is outlawed on the brave nu Zig Forums.

Nigger are literally encouraging people to vote Democrats.

Holy crap lol

Nigger name one.

So who do we vote for?
Because it’s your claim. Your claim is that these people exist. You have to back up your own claim. Who do we vote for?
And if every single candidate supports white genocide, communism, and israel, what do we do?

I already said Trump.

Vote for the people who Trump nominates, vote for Trump's party.

It's a pretty damn wise saying considering what Poland went through with the soviets and the hubris of their own leadership.

Trump is not running in 2018. WHO. DO. WE. VOTE. FOR.
Why would we vote for them? They support jews. They support white genocide. They support communism.
Why would we vote for them? They support jews. They support white genocide. They support communism.

Nigger why do I have to tell you what to do I'm not your fucking dad go figure it the fuck out.

TO ALL NON JEWS

The more Trump wins, the closer the democrats get to violent fragmentation and self destruction. A one-party fascist America will mark the end of the Jew's divide and conquer power over American politics.

A Vote for Trump is a Vote for Victory
SIEG HEIL

braindead votecucks

Attached: jewish mitosis.png (1360x1336 319.04 KB, 388.06K)

Because they would be less damaging than the democrats.

End of.

Now answer why do you want the democrats to win?

Go bomb a federal building or shut the fuck up kike.

Shadilay. This isn't even the weekend, which is when the shilling usually ramps up. By how much they kvetch is a sign of their panic. Must also be because of what hannity is bringing to light about the warrant and the piss fan fiction being fed to Wilson (Read: Christopher Steele)

Attached: good goy.png (906x203, 29.25K)

How is “voting exactly the same way as the democrats” less damaging than the democrats? How is LYING ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND DOING WHAT JEWS SAY ANYWAY less damaging than publicly stating what you believe and doing what jews say?
Because you still beat your wife.
TRY AGAIN, BUT PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOUR FALLACIES NEXT TIME.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (338x433, 113.82K)

Lmao
Might as well write in Harambe

Because he wants to ensure the bombers and drone control centers are staffed with people who won't hesitate to kill the ebil fashies when SHTF.

make an argument as to why pro-Nationalist, anti-Israel Dems. are a worse option that Zionist neo-cons.

All blatantly and probably false. Get a new script, kike.

Because then we would still be able to keep our guns.

Really? You vote democrats because I beat my wife?>>12262234

What do you want to do have a fucking drum circle in front of the FED?

AHHHHNAULDH DAHZENT VWOOOAT!!!!! AHNAULD GYEHTS VWOOATS BYE KRAHSCHING HEIS OHWPOAWNTS.

Name one nigger I don't believe voting for a thing that doesn't exist is going to do anything.

Prove they are pro-nationalist & anti-Israel?

He's not gonna answer.

why not do some research and educate yourself?

Attached: dems 13.JPG (1401x656, 136.73K)

pic here

lol bro why aren't these forwardslash pee oh ell kids posting federal crimes on the honeypot website
t. agent smith

I've heard of that kind of shill script before, not just from .
First they'll say "He's not deporting anyone"
Then upon when information is shown that deportations have happened, the juden will switch gears and proceed to cry about how they aren't "deporting enough", and so on, and so forth.
All amount of goalpost shifting.

I didn't tell you to do anything nigger if you don't want to go see who actually wants to do things that you want you shouldn't be fucking voting in the first place.

Reported for paid jewish shilling.
Where are the arrests? We have publicly released proof of treason and sedition for thousands of individuals. No one has been arrested.

Where’s the wall? You surely have some pictures of it. It’s fully funded, by the way. It has been funded for six months. Where is the construction? Why has no one begun yet? Where is the Army Corps of Engineers?

The image proves there are no deportations, too. You’re done.

Attached: rio.JPG (8248x7832 119.54 KB, 10.73M)

If you aren't going to go start day of the rope don't be telling everyone to stop doing things they think will help like your hot shit nigger.

I have further questions before we move on.
What do they plan to do specifically for white people?
If they really are Anti-Israel, what do they plan to do about it?

If you can't give me an answer to either of these questions, then it's literally just the same shit with a fancy label.

This is the best you can do? You’re clearly underage or not a native English speaker.

The absolute state of the shill.

Man, we should encourage them to make people aware of how dumb they are.

So what do you plan to do?

Are you actually fucking retarded nigger?

YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG BY YOUR GOD EMPEROR’S OWN GOVERNMENT RECORDS. THERE IS NET NONWHITE IMMIGRATION. NO ONE IS BEING DEPORTED. YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Know how the US got founded?

this is not reddit, kike.

Senate Passes Bill to Enshrine $38-billion Military Aid Package to Israel Into Law
>The act gives the defense package the imprimatur of Congress, which would keep any future president from reneging
>The U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018 approved Wednesday gives the defense package the imprimatur of Congress, which would keep any future president from reneging. The $38 billion deal negotiated in 2016 is the most generous ever to Israel.
more…
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
archive.is/B24uY

House Passes New $38 Billion Aid Package For Israel
>The U.S. House of Representatives passed a measure that would codify into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel over 10 years that was negotiated in the final days of the Obama administration.
more…
forward.com/fast-forward/410183/house-passes-new-38-billion-aid-package-for-israel/?attribution=blog-article-listing-1-headline
archive.is/tF7Ax

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (857x482, 502.43K)

If these nu-Dems slow or reverse the rising Zionism in America it will do more to help people than the last 2 years of Trump's Presidency.
End funding, sanction the Jewish State, possibly create one-State solution with Palestine in charge.

Dems are not the Final Solution but the chances of stopping our most dangerous threat at this time, Zionism, is high with these Dems and null with Republicans.

Are you actually fucking retarded nigger?

Ok.
Now which states are they running in in the midterms?