Physiognomy

A person's physical characteristics often tell you a lot about that person. I'm not just talking about light skin or dark skin, which are useful traits to judge by of course. But even a group of white men, you can make reliable guesses about their personalities, physical abilities, mental capacities, and physical strengths from their faces alone.

And it's not that crazy of an idea, despite modern science telling you that phenotypes are Nazi science and easily (((debunked)))(critiqued by a jew).

For example, see the following images. You can probably guess with solid accuracy whether these men were involved in crime, or violent crime, or financial crime, etc. Humans have evolved for millions of years while developing basic heuristics of one another which may not be 100% accurate, but sufficiently accurate for us all to have an inherent understanding of these facial features.

For example, a child exposed to significant amounts of testosterone in the womb may be violent and shortsighted, but will likely also sport handsome features like a strong jaw and narrow eyes. While a child exposed to significant amounts of xenoestrogens may have wide, innocent eyes and a weak jaw, who will probably never step outside the status quo.

But even aside from such things, humans have developed specific prejudices towards certain physical types. Not just racially, but especially within their own races because exposure to certain hormones during development and birth leads to certain physical and facial features, reflecting certain mental traits that developed alongside. That is to say, if a man looks like a hard son of a bitch, he usually is. While a pussy may dress and act hard, but his face and body reveals otherwise.

Trust in your instincts, because they are usually right.

Attached: yvonne-strahovski-1.jpg (401x273 104.69 KB, 18.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/30Gae
gutenberg.org/ebooks/41501
osf.io/fk3xr/
newscientist.com/article/2090656-controversial-software-claims-to-tell-personality-from-your-face/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean they don't prosecute financial crime but the ones in orange jumpsuits are convicted criminals
the rest are literally who and literally (((who)))
sage for shit topic keep it to the gene threads

There are no threads like this one. Not to say this post is revolutionary by any means, because it's not. It's only calling attention to man's inbuilt, instinctual understanding of those he sees around him. Even from a simple picture of a person you've never met, you can usually make a fairly accurate prediction of their personality based on their face alone. And again, it's not 100% accurate, but it's nothing crazy to say that the same hormones that affect physical development also influence mental development. That's a basic bitch observation.

For those that have moved a lot, within their own country or not, you'll often notice people with similar facial features as people you used to know, but the interesting bit is how they'll also act similarly. People say the eyes are the gateway to the soul, but that's only half true. A person's face reveals a lot about who they are.

anybody have any infographs or further examples

Oy vey don't trust your instincts goy!

There is a reason most child molesters look like child molesters. There is something we have evolved that spots shit like this.

Exactly. Just like most gays look like gays. We often like to pretend otherwise these days, but the truth is that most of us can detect basic features of one another from nothing but a quick glance. Again, it's no surprise that we learned this ability, because it's a very useful trait. No different from the dog instinctually knowing how to stalk prey, or the cat knowing what it can kill without practical experience, a human can recognize the basic traits of other humans at a glance. If a guy looks like a fag, he usually is, etc.

Leave it to the chinks to drill it down to a science.

archive.fo/30Gae

Attached: 21646165619f606fd20833ad0bdc8125614b4bcf.png (636x423 102.51 KB, 120.94K)

Zig Forums needs to do a hard assess on physiognomy, because the ramifications are powerful. Physiognomy used to go hand in hand with traditionalism and aspects like meritocracy and racial realism.

Physiognomy can be used for profiling protection, or for self improvement. As for self improvement, think NatSoc art. The superhero pose, the strong Male, the forward looking. Compare this to 2d communistic bauhaus of degenerate calarts. Physiognomy spills into worldviews, and with a keen eye will tell you much in a split second.

We also have to non ironically get into astronomy and hand reading
These used to be essential skills for educated men
Even emperors would be known for being able to read men by their face, build, stance, handlines
People born at similar times of the year do seem to act similarly
I wonder if there is data on families tending to have members born around the same time of year

Ofc kikes and their new age slaves have poisoned this well of knowledge too over the years with massive amount of bs
But i really think there is genuine knowledge and wisdom in being able to read the stars and men

I believe this. But looks can be deceiving as well.

Where is Jackie Chan

the human vision system has spent over 100,000 training on face data. i have read neurology studies about how our brains detect faces in random data, in our dreams and in altered states like under anasthesia. we are hard wired reading faces. there's a million reasons why, but all that is important is that we are primed to see faces everywhere, so it's probably pretty important since Nature has dedicated like 5% of our brain CPU to facial recognition.

therefore i could see there being a kernel of truth to physiognomy. it's not a discredited science, it's just not yet understood because we lack the tools which can precisely measure what we instinctively know in order to accurately interpret it.

even crazier, i believe that our faces change as we age to reflect who we really are based on the kind of life we live. you can sense the face of a murderer, a soiboi NPC and a good person.

Attached: tree3_3346067b.jpg (620x387 111.87 KB, 85.99K)

There was an image i had passed over that suggested upper palate dimensions were correlated with frontal brain development. I wish I had saved it to study more.

Weston Price did an environmental evaluation that showed teeth occlusion occured with a western diet. This was the difference between a well developed jaw, and a morbid crowded jaw. Instinctual physiognomy will attract you to the more aesthetic. Possible reasons could be: food types affecting neurotransmitters, food textures affecting muscle tone, foods affecting inflammation and bone development. All which could secondarily affect your mind creating stability vs neurosis. Thus physiognomy correlates with the brain.

Wasn't there some machine learning physiognomy project that got shut down?

Here's a homunculus showing the wide eyed which is equal to the large portion of vision to our brain's sensory input. Fairly useless otherwise from a physiognomy standpoint.

And the other pic is the before and after of meth, which illustrates your statement of people changing over time with their mind.

Attached: meth6.jpg (400x500 51.46 KB, 29.83K)

OP I have a book on this.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/41501

Also I always find that peoples behavior infallibly matches with their appearance and that if someone's character changes so does their appearance then. I know what every detail of a person's face means. I got out of my way to talk to people and find out how they think and what they believe and it always ends up being what I thought.

physiognomy is definitely real. here's a paper about an AI trained to detect faggotry in humans. osf.io/fk3xr/
what's especially interesting about this paper is that it states that human judges were correct 50-60% of the time in identifying the gay, which mean that not only did biologically successful humans pass on a trait to help them identify queers, but that it's also pretty accurate

Attached: gayi.PNG (1093x758, 765.11K)

shit, here's the pdf

The gays are better looking.

Gay chick smoking hot.

That's because gays are hedonistic degenerates. Maybe they look good, and practice attractive body habits, but deep down they only care for pleasure. Meanwhile straights are more practical and straightforward, even if it doesn't lead to success as often. But that's not saying much, homos usually have partner counts that make James Bond look like a pussy.

Hearty kek.

Notice she also has darker skin. The straight women are fatter because they are fertile.

Look at these images and think about them. Ignore the text, numbers, etc, just look at their faces and make an educated guess about who they were/are, and see how well it matches up. Chances are you'll be pretty close to the mark, if not spot on.

Again, if a guy looks like a bitch, he usually is. If he looks like a tough fucker, he usually is.

Attached: Hitler on Soviet Russia.jpg (1262x1302 358.8 KB, 404.24K)

that image is homosexual propaganda

I like how that deepdream tree image's lower portion looks like some sort of enchanted elf village.

I love looking at pictures of GLR's face. He looks like a dead-serious man of action in every picture he ever took.

Physiognomy is interesting but not something the majority will ever give any truly serious credence to as its such an inexact science.

For example there's plenty of stunning blonde aryan princess types out there and square jawed white frat boys who are the absolute scum of the earth as human beings but if they are only judged by looks they'd get a pass on a society ruled by the physiognomy idea.

Don't get me wrong though I think there is SOME merit behind the theory just like there's SOME merit in the old adage to avoid the groid because its shit colored skin acts as a warning indicator much like stripes on a bee that a dangerous animal approaches that MIGHT attack you…but not ALWAYS.

Its just SAFER to avoid such types of animal.

Just as sure MAYBE people who look good are nicer/kinder/more noble, etc but definitely not ALWAYS.

Arguably neither Ted Bundy nor John Wayne Gacy looked like a pedophile, fag or a necrophiliac serial killer yet many of those phrases describe both men (not all since Bundy wasn't a homo and neither man were pedos to my knowledge).

Attached: Ted-Bundy-300x186.jpg (300x186, 10.5K)

Kikes predisposed to crime because of their evil cartoon noses?

Fuck off you jew cunt.

All you cunts not kicking the yid to the curb get the oven as well.

I dunno, the bottom ones look pretty suspicious to me. The top ones just look more likely to be disagreeable and violent.

Arsehole, there are no absolutes in life. Stop being so fucking autistic. You can tell a lot about a person from their face. Most people are basic bitches and there's no great mystery to the cunts.

Probably, your genetic perceptual capacity holds the most weight when deriving information about someone based solely on their physical characteristics, expressions, mannerisms.
What I'm syaing is, I doubt there's a whole lot you could do to like train people to perceive this information.
Obviously the way that someone is, in relation to their physical characteristics, is extremely hard to quantify.
Probably only now with quantum computing could we, with some degree of accuracy, classify people in this way.
Again I'm sure it would be extremely difficult because this mechanism of our perception is basically instinctual.
I do think this is basically a higher level science that humans, without assistance don't really have the capacity to quantify or flesh out. But I know it's there. The truth is there in all the patterns around us.

okay, i have no idea whi thise people are, but i would guess the first one is some kind of non violent crimnial, like a burglar or pickpocket, the 2nd one would be a violent criminal, maybe convicted for assault? 3rd one is generic shifty (((politician))), and as for the woman, i have no clue other than that she looks dominant

Attached: 1537501005263.gif (100x100, 9.67K)

2nd from the left in the top row is definitely a child molester

Attached: which one is the criminal.jpeg (595x302, 24.07K)

My eldest sisters who was 7 years older than me (and a horrible bully and a bitch, spoiled rotten by my parents as parents often do with their first born child) got into phrenology. She bought several antique books on it from the early 19th century and was analyzing everyone she knew based on her studies. I never heard about this from her since she never deigned to talk to me as anything more than a despicable peasant but my other sister clued me in; when she got to analyzing my facial features it was all superlative stuff. I had the nose of one of Napoleon's greatest generals, and so on and so forth. I was super intelligent, noble, courageous etc etc etc. Back to the used bookstore with all her phrenology texts and she never spoke of that pseudoscience again.

I used to work with this woman that was about 60 years old who had been a real hotty in her day, and still had the curves the blond hair and wore tight skirts, high heels the whole deal. She was the typical well to do house wife with a well off husband. One day we were talking about this and that and Ted Bundy came up somehow.

Hooee..

According to her Ted was mega hot. I tried to reason with her that he had an obviously insane face, he was a degenerate nose picker that ate his own snot in court and so on.

Nothing doing.

I had to get up and go away from her to stop hearing her rave about how hot Ted Bundy was.

Women are fucking strange..

Kekked and checked

Women are attracted to violent men
This should not surprise you
Read siege

This thread reads like a bunch of autists discovering non-verbal communication for the first time

Actually science agrees with you. I can’t track it down right now but there was some libshit article about it. Something along the lines of “oy vey! Look how racist these masculine looking goyim are compared to the doughy weak-chinned ones!”

CHECKED

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)

You may be surprised at how many people lack the ability to read people.

I've noticed people with similar facial structure have very similar personalities, its honestly kinda creepy.

People can generally tell these things unless they legitimately have autism, but part of it can be suppressed with brainwashing and propaganda. Additionally, people lie to themselves to avoid uncomfortable truths.

That reminds me, what happend to the Zig Forums project of jew recognition through machine learning?

Attached: clearly latino.PNG (254x302, 121.77K)

This is called boomer logic, by the way.

Attached: they're just like other dogs.webm (320x240, 3.68M)

Most homosexuals are hideous.

See pic

Attached: 20181010_185953.jpg (5312x2988, 3.98M)

inb4 triggered shitskins

Attached: pitbull.mp4 (1280x720, 9.43M)

So this way of judging a book by its cover causes a routinely common misassessment of the character of women? Large innocent eyes, a look that wouldn't deceive?

Attached: 2018-07-05-073743_1167x1143_scrot.png (593x591 492.55 KB, 422.31K)

if you think those images say innocent you are retarded the large eyes/widening of eyes are simply a way a woman says she wants to fuck you and thus triggers a response in men of wanting to fuck them

they both look a bit sick, the skin is very green

Pedo faced Jews on suicide watch

Assess these faces.

Attached: Churchill.jpg (1985x2249 39.86 KB, 1.06M)

They should offer men "makeup insurance" for guys who think find out their girl looks like a hag without the clown makeup.

Hang a kike from every lamppost in America.

Attached: 63-civilrt.smarch.jpg (620x542 9.75 KB, 99.24K)

my instincts tell me anglin is an establishment shill and weev is a kike

Attached: weev is a jew.png (1648x1482 618.25 KB, 1.55M)

One time I tried shrooms and couldn't stop seeing faces in things.

Ted Bundy was just an OJ style hoax to boost audience ratings. He was just an actor.

This entire thread suggests otherwise
Ditto for that statement. Nothing "obvious" about physiognomy / phrenology being fake, it's likely real and as or more buried than race / phenotyping - behavioral studies.

Oh goddamit glowniggers go away

You were arguing his face, she was turned on by his reputation for violence (which equals status especially in dumber or lower-self-valuing women's eyes). Quit posting degenerate nigger bop and stories of old roasties, this is a good thread.

You are a fucking sperg the posts you replied to were just trying to address challenges with this. Maybe try contributing something instead of just crying shill because people are trying to be critical - and not even dismissive of the topic, at that.
Fucking spergs these days

Often they look like hags because of the makeup. Just avoid women who wear makeup.

Like the other user said about absolutes. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish a jew. Or this guy, I would've trusted him, and if he was manipulative enough, I would've continued to fall for it. Physiognomy is something to know but not fully rely on.

Attached: images(15).jpg (275x183, 5.08K)

Double post sage

This is where the NPCs arrive. Their internal assessments are replaced by an external dasein dictated by cultural marxism and trivial consumptions. That voice of internal analysis is silent, and so are their evaluations on nonverbal communication. That's why there are no stereotypes with them, or why they walk in the ghetto and get beat to near death but dont understand why. The lack of understanding physiognomy also goes in hand with NPCs.

Never said it was totally useless you dumb strawmanning fuck.

Just that it will never be taken seriously as a rule by the masses because of its inexact nature.

I like this thread for its promotion of trusting oneself. Especially if you've taken the time to deprogram all the jew messaging that always tries to associate handsome white men with evil acts.

NPCs being NPCs mean that they should be able to read people, but won't because jews took the, "Don't judge a book by its cover," saying and twisted it to mean, "If you see a disgusting and suspicious looking person, trust him!" NPCs will follow the prevailing form of thought. Right now they follow what mode of thinking the jews want them to follow.

Ever since I learned what to look for, I can now identify fellow spergs even if they AREN'T telling some poor normal about their favorite anime.
For instance: by his stupid smug face, I know Ruin Johnson is obviously on the spectrum, hence his unwillingness to listen to anyone but the crazy bitch he was beta orbiting.

You can tell people's personalities by their body language, not facial features. Autists have trouble reading body language, hence this stupid thread.

No need for a thread and tons of waffle, this is an obvious truth.
You look like what you are

So are they singling out fellow gaypedoface kids for grooming or does is the impact independent?

*white men
Don't forget that.

I didn't.

"And it's not that crazy of an idea, despite modern science telling you that phenotypes are Nazi science and easily (((debunked)))(critiqued by a jew)."

How fucking cjlewless are yiu…it is israeli zionist software that wss developed and that we use in places like Sears, saks, and airports to distinguish pedopholes and murderers from the big spender customers.

Goygle it…

yep
1. It's pseudoscience.
2. It's jews trying to apply artificial learning to masses of people to try to predict crime. If you think about it, it fits in well with the world tyranny they're trying to impose with places like Israel as their test bed.

newscientist.com/article/2090656-controversial-software-claims-to-tell-personality-from-your-face/

Wilf acknowledges the problem. “There are always accuracy issues with machine learning algorithms,” he says. For that reason, he says the algorithm won’t be deployed on its own and will always defer to human judgement.

However, what that would mean in practice is unclear. The algorithm apparently performs more accurately than humans do. In the past few years, physiognomy – the notion that a person’s character can be assessed from their appearance – has enjoyed a mild comeback after long being relegated to pseudoscience.

Attached: 4b161915b317db025c64b8f7b5acfbd1.jpg (756x529, 79.37K)

Women are attracted to perceived "value". Typically this is a man's position on the male hierarchy. "Value" is a wide category but it is essentially a combination of reputation, and assets (both physical assets, and non-physical assets like skills). Being strong is valuable, and so is being wealthy. In the eyes of our culture, even things like playing guitar is valuable and can turn a woman on. Women are creatures of relativity and therefore they bend what they are naturally attracted to, to the will of the tribe (to some extinct).

Have you ever had it when you (or maybe a friend) were chasing a girl, and kept getting denied, so you found a new girl, then all of a sudden the first girl wanted you? Your value went up because you have proven that you are in demand, and that is probably the number 1 factor in determining male attractiveness. That also means that if you are a good actor, and have a thorough understanding of women, you can be fairly successful with them, even if you are seemingly unworthy. Also it should be noted, that women tend to develop quirks in what they find attractive, much like tastes in music or anything else. I am not sure if it is natural, or learned, but it is likely a combination of both. They probably "imprint" on certain things that they pick up from their father or a dominant male in their life, and learn to prefer that, after all women's evolutionary role is about preservation (as opposed to men and deviation). The quirks could be things like metalheads, gamers or some other fringe subculture or hobby or something; it could be anything.

So are women NPCs then?

An overwhelming majority of the time

What's next? A phrenology thread?

meh

Attached: _pol_-_Physiognomy_-_2018-10-11_20.50.23.png (248x501, 247.32K)

Also what's the deal with women rarely having any hobbies,and when they do have a hobby it's because of BF/husband? Coming from work I sometimes saw this cute girl fishing by herself. I'm in my late 20s and she's obviously a HS student, so don't ask.

meh, I don't see it.

Attached: _pol_-_Physiognomy_-_2018-10-11_20.54.23.png (272x615, 143.42K)

It is like Schopenhauer said, the only thing that women seek direct mastery over is men. No task is done for the sake of pure enjoyment (or mastery), but instead, it is done to reinforce social status and to reaffirm her position within the tribe, or to entice a man. You may have noticed how women never get to the point when speaking, or if they come to you with a problem and you tell them how to solve it, your solution is promptly glossed over in order to keep talking about the problem or she has the same reoccurring issues without enacting a solution already suggested to her. Women speak like they act: indirectly. They are not speaking in order to solve an objective problem, but instead to "connect".

In ancient times, Man was likened to the Sun, and Woman, to the Moon. This metaphor is extremely apt at showing the relationship between Man and Woman. The Moon revolves around the Sun (and yes also the Earth), and the Moon's only light is from the Sun. She is subservient, and reflective. The Moon is associated with the 3 forms of women (Maiden, Mother, Crone), and also the Moirai. If you connect the Moon's monthly cycle, with that of womens' monthly cycle, the metaphor only gets more potent. There is more to it that could be said, but I don't want to ramble on something that isn't directly related. There is a lot of wisdom in symbolism.

hmmmmm?

Attached: aryan vs jew brain skull neanderthals.jpg (756x928, 150.69K)

Attached: fuckin.png (248x501, 128.49K)

I agree with most of your post except this one line. Many women do have things they exist for outside of social status or men. Collecting (dolls, cats, memorabilia, antiques…) seems to be one of them.

Attached: fuck it.jpg (474x315, 39.6K)

lol

A lot of these are subversions of the natural instincts. Just like whites are manipulated to accept "diversity" because they are naturally inclined towards individualism. The dolls and cats are clearly subversions of the maternal instinct. As for memorabilia and antiques (and crafts for that matter), tend to be more about homemaking, and increasing value in the home and therefore the community (aka tribe). That is also how she reaffirms her value as a wife and a woman, which again is indirectly the tribe. The same can go for music, and arts in general.

Good point. conversation saved

Thanks, mate. I hope I helped.

yes you did, thanks

Attached: knowledge.jpg (466x356, 31.05K)

Physiognomy is more of a probability caution detector and not an absolute rule. Just like you'll be more wary of a nigger than a white person entering your store, you'll be more wary about people with certain face types. It's a preemptive measure for defense, you'll be prepared for possible problems.

Attached: 66747906e86984ce4ce0c8c8a1b7a78b63733bf21d4beb4ab1dea13652a81f5c.jpg (500x402, 27.11K)

Attached: giphy.gif (312x172, 384.39K)

ironically you're using the same sort of flawed logic

CHECKED

It's been conditioned out of people pretty well.
One shouldn't trust their prejudice completely, but neither should one distrust it completely.
Good looking people tend to have an easier time getting the opposite sex attracted to them. When things go badly for them, they can think "at least I'm attractive" and they might feel better.