Twitter trends becoming increasingly left-leaning

if you thought Twitter's left-leaning bias has been out of control, just wait until the next four weeks before the midterms.

Any non-left political view is suppressed and shuffled to the bottom of the stack so that left-leaning views are prioritized to the top for easy viewability and discoverability. Twitter and other social media platforms are going to be playing all their ace cards in the coming weeks. Expect more purges and suppressive algorithms to silence any non-left point of view. Social media is working overtime to mobilize the left, and it's certainly working.

VOTE in November. Do NOT stay home. Vote early, vote my mail, do whatever it takes, but VOTE. We don't have the advantage the left currently has and it WILL be our undoing if we allow the social media/big tech effect to demoralize us into sulking on our couches instead of taking to the polls.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (117x38 31.21 KB, 2.2K)

And yet I'll be willing to bet they don't reach the numbers of joke hashtags like #makeMariokissWario.

honestly can't tell if OP isn't an GAB shill or not

Republicans had a chance to stop it, but instead they gave twitter the green light to continue censorship and ban any right wing people they want. If Republicans lose, it is 100% their own fault. I will not be voting this year.

What's funny is that the more obvious they force that shit, the more repulsive it'll become and likely prompt fence-sitters to vote Republican in spite of it. In a sense the vote becomes more of a protest against the left's insanity by making sure the Democrats don't win, purely to savor the resulting salt and embolden more pushback against their bullshit. There's also the side effect where the leftists themselves won't turn out as much as expected (as well as underestimate rigging), due to overconfidence as they fall for their own manipulation.

Should be interesting to observe because the voting will strongly reflect cultural interest instead of political.

Indeed, and they dropped the ball. They allowed tech/social media hotshots like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey to tap dance all over the old, technically-naive boomers during those hearings. What they needed were some young, tech-savvy engineers to hold the tech CEOs to the fire.

Don't be a fucking idiot. You will be one of the first to come here to bitch when the left wins the house and senate because you and jerkoffs like you stayed home instead of voting.

Should stress that by underestimate rigging, I mean they fail to sufficiently counterbalance what they're expecting from real polling. It'll be 2016 all over again pretty much.

Republicans are traitors. Democrats are enemies. You know what they say.

I am voting full partisan this November, a straight red ticket for no other reason than to do everything I can to keep the left from winning.

How can we be sure that that these tags aren't manually entered in the trend section?

They definitely are. No algorithm would be designed to have these tags and things with over a million retweets sitting next to each other.

Fuck off back to leddit, faggot.

You can bet that Twitter most certainly has a way of manually prioritizing certain trends or even creating their own from scratch.

Kill yourself, you cocksucking retard.
VOTING FOR ZIONIST NEOCONSERVATIVE CIVIC NATIONALISTS IS WHAT REDDIT WANTS.

The way I see the midterm is that it's actually a vote of cultural trend. To allow the democrats to win means that leftist nonsense will be boosted to a far greater extreme while parading the result as propaganda to justify it. It re-rails their overall plans in that direction. If they don't win, all their current narratives and strategies would have become exhausted, so they'll go utterly insane (way beyond what has been seen to date) in confusion and desperation. That in turn fuels a right wing shift in the population as ordinary people start seeing their true colors out in the open.

We should obviously get up and do something physically about all this, but clearly that's not what people are going to do. Do you have a better suggestion than voting?

The ramp up to Weimar begins.

uppermost kek. Enjoy your

Have fun staying home instead of voting for the best of the worst, dipshit.

Just like Tumblr. Its obvious they're trying to bring forth 1984 and fail to realize they're first to get cut down when it takes form.

Attached: 1463537760919.png (562x896 39.64 KB, 618.04K)

I see the word "shill" in what seems like almost every other post on this board. I think most anons here just use it without knowing why. However, if I had to call anyone a shill, it would certainly be those who advocate staying home in protest instead of voting. They are of the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of this planet. I would rather befriend a leftist than these apathetic sacks of shit.

I know, right? Blackpilled people are pretty dumb. Not only is Trump two years in (you can't fulfill every single political agenda in two years), there's also the fact that the Democrats have the issues of neocons COMBINED with the fact that they're anti-whites who endorse mob rule over due process.

Way I see it is to always utilize every tool you can to fulfill an ulterior interest that can eventuate as a result of it. The propaganda context of said voting itself can be a rather important information weapon to shape people's thoughts.

Yeah I gave up defending Republicucks, Republicans are their own worst enemy it seems and they've wussed out on every damn thing so far, they're really not at all different then libfags. Also

Yeah except fags like you have been saying that for decades and it hasn't made one fucking difference so far

As opposed to all the Trump cucks who came here in the elections? You're delusional if you think that those fucking kikes aren't the real shills here

Rome wasn't built in a day. The issue with a lot of right-wingers is that they don't double down like leftists do. The reason why they frequently lose is because they're unable to stick in.

Okay ill take the bait. What does not voting against the democrats achieve ? Its no fucking secret that the recucklicans are as kosher as it gets, but the democrats outright hate you and are significantly worse for your everyday life than the cucklicans.

You do realize that you dont just vote for the salt, but because these people still can fuck up your shit, take your guns and brainwash your kids if you let them take the government.
This isnt about being pro-republican, its about being anti-democrat.

Play your hand a bit more subtle next time.

They don't want you to know that slow shifting of the Overton window was what got here in the first place and they sure as shit don't want you to use the same tactic against them. We could very well make the centrist cuckservatives of today look like the looney liberals of tomorrow if we play our cards right.

So what? You're going to give up everything that you've fought for because every single political stance wasn't fulfilled in TWO YEARS? You're either a stupid person or a stupid shill. No one is buying is your idiotic ideas here.

You have to be working for your cause, even if it's an inch. Even if our party has traitors who leak messages, it's better than having leftist traitors who assault and riot the political opposition without penalty.

No one said anything about not voting against democrats,
YOU FUCKING JEWISH PAID SHILL SPAMMING A FALSE DICHOTOMY
Try again.

Yep, I do, paid jewish shill who is ban evading on tor.

You seem upset.

This guy doesn't even need an ID.

Also, hidden.

No I won't. Because I know it doesn't matter which party is in power in Congress. They have identical legislative agendas on anything that matters.

Yeah there it is, I made one post and already got the "kike shill" reply. Here's an idea
SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A FUCKING KIKE
Geeee, so goddamn hard right? Trumpcucks need to be gassed from this board. I never said anything about not voting

This is a misreading of the situation. They are not stupid or cowards. They are traitors. They fail on purpose.

See:

Also enjoy your
So, no, they're not identical on everything that matters unless you have a very skewed idea of what matters.

Only immigration matters.

BECAUSE THE CENSOR CONSERVATIVES, DUH!

Are you seriously trying to say Democrats support reasonable immigration policies?

And how are the agendas identical between both parties? The left wants to remove borders, give amnesty to all illegals, and increase the influx of rapefugess. Basically, they want the US to be Europe 2.0. The republicans are largely against all of that. You have to be utterly fucking stupid to think both parties' stances on immigration are identical.

I remember those feelings. Now I feel nothing. Only thing left is raging against this hellscape you were born into or you are a literal submissive cuckold.

No, I am saying that both parties support the same immigration policies. This is a fact. Underneath the rhetoric, they both end up supporting the same.

The borders are completely open right now with Republicans in control.
Republicans just tried to give illegals amnesty a few months ago, and a majority of Republicans supported it.
This is happening now with Republicans.

We'll be using blackpilled faggots like you as minefield clearing fodder.

Attached: Vote from the rooftops.webm (600x337, 5.77M)

Faggots like you are the reason Roy Moore lost the race in Alabama. Sitting at home, twiddling your thumbs while the left buses in: niggers, spics (illegal ones especially), and other people from other states and other countries. Vid related pretty much tells you why sitting on your ass and not voting will make things worse!

Attached: Doug_Jones_Voter_Fraud_Confession.webm (755x539 9.45 MB, 101.39K)

You need the "we" boy, you'll never do anything of your own accord. Enjoy this world you can exist in without being blackpilled. Broken people fit in a broken world.

filtered.

Who do we vote for, shlomo?

Not an argument, yid.

Not an argument, yid.

Is this your final answer?
YEP, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

I don’t care if Republicans are traitors or not, I’m not going to vote for the enemy either.

When the left is in power things get worse. When the right is in power things stay the same. Vote for the left, let's crash this plane.

Attached: Freedom of Speech - Norman Rockwell - 1943 - Great Art - Peter Crawford.jpg (957x1250, 348.29K)

Did I say that a vote does nothing? The reason the GOP are traitors right now is because they haven't been ousted out of the party. Voting Republican is the best hope right now, but remember that in order to take out said traitors, you have to wipe the format the party. By establishing politicians that are not the same zionist kike loving stooges the country has had on both parties for decades. Politicans that are redpilled and ready to bring back the days when no kikes and leftists told everyone what to do. Voting Republican may look like shit right now but having anons who run for office and maybe even coup one of the parties or even dismantle both kiked parties can get the wheels of progress moving and ridding the country and world of kikes.

You're projecting and you're also an utterly retarded faggot.

We all understand that no republican politician is sufficiently reactionary enough to restore America to a functioning pro-white state. There's only one direction America can go, and that's downward, hurtling into the ground. However, abdicating the vote entirely contributes to the acceleration of the decline.

Tell me, if the Happening started tomorrow, are you prepared? Are your friends and family prepared? Do you have anything akin to a social network IRL of like-minded whites that would look out for one another after a collapse? Do you have any system that could lead or govern in place of your state or local government if they go belly-up? If so that's great for you, but the rest of us need more time to accomplish this.

We know they're all yids, and we know the goys are all compromised. Voting Republican won't save America. It just won't. What it will do, however, is give us enough time to save ourselves.

Attached: truth.jpg (658x384, 99.84K)

The irony is thick and sweet.

YOU KEEP SPAMMING THIS HARD

WASN'T GOING TO VOTE — NOW I AM!!

Attached: mans got to know limitations.jpg (1600x900, 153.87K)

correction: wipe the slate clean and format the party.

Increasingly? hahaha it's been fake bullshit for YEARS now. Same with Google 'news'. If you're this naive OP, you belong on reddit.

Do all the attractive men you meet turn you on? If so, you’re probably the fag in the situation.

like I'm gonna vote and all but if you think it does anything then you're a fucking retard

Attached: e70f2fb7edb22437e473b28019afdbe6c2b6a3a9ec9b02c6508b8baade91ab2d.jpg (673x586, 26.53K)

Attached: accelerationism.png (720x697, 218.94K)

Funny, that picture is meant to antagonize and troll, and yet it actually raises some good points. Why should we keep voting for subhuman communist politicians that see us all as numbers and nothing more?

You missed the point of that image entirely then.

VOTE FROM THE ROOFTOPS

Because giving the shitskins power and authority will allow them to come for the white people who arent moving a finger even now as things are as bad as they are.

VOTE ON NOVERMBER 6th and watch the Demoncrates and their zombie army eat themselves.

Attached: marx 3 zombie.png (400x400, 75.19K)

Twitter isn't the only one purging. Got hit with a shadowban on Flipboard today too. (((They're))) running scared.

Republicans don't do fucking jack shit to stop the tide of progressivism. Look at Trump, he won't go after fag marriage, he has kikes all over the White House, he wants more women and niggers into government to fucking ruin it forever and he won't even defend other Republicans, true conservatives.

I was already pissed that Jones got elected but the fact that the voter fraud was this blatant is infuriating me to the point of aneurysm.

Attached: 1491022594998.jpg (368x332, 36.48K)

You're not seeing the forest for the trees. Even if the election results don't change the usual business the business-as-usual kikes get up to, this election is going to have an enormous impact on the American psyche. The results next month will be rewiring NPC thought/speech patterns for years to come. This election absolutely matters.

Attached: 5b3c0d78b355550af2c203fd20e66ef9eabca3465309391979a0628ca07251eb.jpg (324x324, 53.81K)

Seriously why is anybody still using Twitter? It's so old school and outdated. Move over the Gab if you want a decent posting place for under 300 characters. I've been on Gab for over 2 years now, so glad I left Twitter and Facebook behind. I use Gab, MeWe, BitChute, and REAL .video. There are so many better options out there that are anti censorship, let those idiots keep their Echo chamber.

ZIOCONSERCIVICNATIOREDDITVOT
>this is what don't vote, goyim, looks like in October 2018
All those sweet, organic buzzwords as usual.

…every fucking thread. Goddamn kikes.

gab bans tor users from browsing the site
twitter is still shit though

How is twitter being a leftists circle jerk news?

each democrat hashtag gets daily over 1million retweets

Alright, what is your idea? I am legitimately interested to know. I know this may be hard to believe, since your kike overlords want you to hate everyone you can't attack personally, but I have never been banned on Zig Forums. Even back in the ban-happy days of yore before you say it, no i won't post under my real ip

As bad as the republicans are I'm not going to let a coalburning public school teacher that promotes unions constantly on her twitter become my representative so I'll go vote.

This.

Until Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit.. are forced to respect free speech..

FUCK VOTING

I hate to break your little naive heart but your republicuck representative is the same thing

No, he's a degenerate but he doesn't fuck niggers, all his mistresses were white.

Why is this so soothing to me?

Bad logic. Not _all_ Republicans are traitors, and Democrats are just as much traitors to the country as they are enemies, but in their case it's 100% of them vs something less than 100% among Republicans. Sad for the most part the choice is shit either way though.

Seriously, I'm not going to allow this mess to represent me.

Attached: notgoingtobemyrepresentative.PNG (1856x739, 2.23M)

The 2016 election gave us enough salt to last us for centuries to come.

And the liberal media makes sure to remind us every day.

That alone is motivation enough to vote in November.

Attached: TEARS EVERYWHERE.png (1920x941 540.4 KB, 701.13K)

Why do a large number of mtf trannies name themselves after Asian countries?

They're crypto weebs.

This will surely turn the disenfranchised to their side.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Fuck along off, this is hardly your home. Zig Forums was the slowest to come here. You can head on right back, smallshow.

Fucking disgusting.

Eat a gallon of semen.

Nobody cares who you think you are. You live at the pleasure of the rulers, of which none of you are.

Attempting to think as a normalfag. Who even looks at trending but nobodies?

Slow walk along back to cuckchan. I'd prefer raid twitter than your lowfag board. I was the user that made /b/ know they were still pretty. You, you have no home.

Giving them enough rope to hang themselves it seems. Build up undeniable evidence and use it against them later.