BOOM! Veritas Undercover Footage Exposes Tennessee Democrat Lied About Kavanaugh

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0
BACKUP: www116.zippyshare.com/v/BueDclyC/file.html

Staffers for Tennessee Democratic candidate Phil Bredsen admitted to undercover investigators that the supposedly moderate politician was lying to his base about supporting then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in order to pander to his base.

The admissions were revealed in a 10 minute video released Wednesday night by James O'Keefe of Project Veritas.

In the video, Bredsen campaign field organizer Will Stewart calls residents of Tennessee "ignorant" - claiming that his boss only announced support for Kavanaugh to earn political points among voters.

"So he’ll lose voters if he says yes [to not confirming Kavanaugh?]" asks the Veritas journalist.

"Oh, straight up, yeah," Stewart responds.

"Are the people of Tennessee that ignorant?" asks the Veritas mole.

"Yeah," Stewart says.

The undercover operative then feigns confusion as to whether Bredsen would actually vote for Kavanaugh, to which Stewart replies: "He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better," adding that the lie actually "makes it better."

Another staffer, Maria Amalla, confirmed - "…It's a political move.. He thinks that like we're down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us."

"I guess we won't know until November 6th if this was worth it," she added.

archive.fo/ygDNw
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-11/veritas-undercover-tennessee-democrat-lied-about-kavanaugh-support-pander-votes

Attached: Veritas Undercover Footage Exposes Tennessee Democrat Lied About About Kavanaugh.jpg (840x480, 37.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0
www116.zippyshare.com/v/BueDclyC/file.html
tennessean.com/story/news/politics/tn-elections/2018/10/03/michael-bloomberg-hold-new-york-fundraiser-tennessee-us-senate-candidate-phil-bredesen/1513260002/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-11/veritas-undercover-tennessee-democrat-lied-about-kavanaugh-support-pander-votes
archive.fo/ygDNw
pjmedia.com/trending/busted-staffers-for-tn-senate-candidate-phil-bredesen-caught-on-tape-admitting-he-lied-about-supporting-kavanaugh/
archive.is/dJVQV
scribd.com/document/33442159/William-Cooper-Veritas-Newspaper-Issue-1-March-10-1995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veritas strikes again!

"I was lying about lying to get their vote; I didn't really want those votes!"

Totally not gonna backfire… totally.

Attached: Screenshot_20181011-132359.jpg (485x829, 194.16K)

He looks like McCain, S, with a pig nose.

The hits just keep on coming; and this one like the others was out-of-the-park

Isn't Bredsen also running in this years midterm election?
It would be so unfortunate if this gets spread out right before the elections.

>VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0
>BACKUP: www116.zippyshare.com/v/BueDclyC/file.html

Attached: veritas-1.mp4 (640x360, 13.23M)

Attached: veritas-2.mp4 (640x360, 13.72M)

Thanks

neat

Reported

Actually the audio on this is desynced to shit m8

this is what happens when your lazy with ffmpeg and do a video codec copy but re-encode audio to fit. i'm doing it again

Oh, look…a Democrat lying to the voters.
There's something you don't see every…ZZZZzzzzz…zzzzz…

Attached: Boring.jpg (600x460, 71.79K)

Upload all of his videos on Bitchute

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

“THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO END IMMIGRATION!” they said
“THE DEMOCRATS DON’T SUPPORT JEWS!” they said

THE SHILLS ARE TOTALLY FUCKING DESTROYED

Kill yourself, yid.

You seem upset.

You can shill for jews elsewhere moshe.

improved version
not doing webm because it would take 30 minutes

Attached: veritas-1.mp4 (640x360, 13.71M)

Attached: veritas-2.mp4 (640x360, 15.93M)

Attached: 1353460339652.jpg (549x563, 187.53K)

Holy shit. Bumping because Pajeet is sperging out right now.

Fun fact, in Chattanooga alone street shitters own over a quarter of all the real estate. If you go to a Sam's Club store, or any bulk store I'd imagine, it's nothing but them buying shit to mark up individually at their own stores propped up by tax paid grants, which is illegal by the way.

Awesome! He said they have more to come too! lol

That new shilling technique crashed and burned FAST. Not that anyone was buying it, but now there's no point in them even trying.

Yah, I don't believe in 'coincidences' like that either.

Michael Bloomberg to hold New York fundraiser for Phil Bredesen

Joey Garrison, Nashville Tennessean Published 4:32 p.m. CT Oct. 3, 2018 | Updated 5:31 p.m. CT Oct. 3, 2018

>Billionaire former (((New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg))) is set to host a fundraiser for Tennessee Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Phil Bredesen in New York next week, providing a new line of attack for Republican opponent Marsha Blackburn.

tennessean.com/story/news/politics/tn-elections/2018/10/03/michael-bloomberg-hold-new-york-fundraiser-tennessee-us-senate-candidate-phil-bredesen/1513260002/
Archive non functional on this site. See attached screenshot.

Attached: 25446976-bf53-40cc-a8bb-a5c09cadc1b0-bredesen_fundraiser.PNG (1234x4442 76.72 KB, 1.79M)

Holy shit this guy needs to be defeated then.

I live close enough to TN that I get to hear the guy's ads and he made a massive fuck up that I'm sure will cost him the election. His opponent said he gave illegal immigrants driver's licenses while he was governor. Pretty heavy shit, right? Well, guess what his rebuttal was. He said, and I quote word for word "I was not governor when that happened". Yes, he flat out admitted to it happening like a complete dumbass.

I live here in Tennessee

printing this double-sided - 25 copies - going to start handing them out to blacks

I'm glad I made that meme a while ago

better yet

had to make the watermark lighter

TENNESSEE ANONS - WHERE ARE YOU ? ?

Attached: no-fatherhood votes.jpg (300x200 125.47 KB, 26.02K)

Attached: dems black votes.jpg (460x303, 45.99K)

Attached: 21ou2u.jpg (610x499 25.32 KB, 124.05K)

Attached: 21ou1s.jpg (750x500, 143.68K)

Michael Bloomberg to hold
New York fundraiser for
Phil Bredesen

by Joey Garrison, Nashville Tennessean Published 4:32 p.m. CT Oct. 3, 2018 | Updated 5:31 p.m. CT Oct. 3, 2018

Billionaire former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is set to host a fundraiser for Tennessee Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Phil Bredesen in New York next week, providing a new line of attack for Republican opponent Marsha Blackburn.
The Oct. 9 fundraiser, first reported by CNBC, will cost individuals $5,000 to attend at a "champion" level, $2,700 at a "friend" level, and $1,000 to come as a "supporter," according to an invitation obtained by The Tennessean.
The exact location is not disclosed on the invitation. Bredesen, former governor of Tennessee, is expected to make an appearance.
The event, just one month before the Nov. 6 election, comes as The Washington Post reported Bloomberg, a media executive, plans to donate $20 million to Senate Majority PAC, the main super PAC led by Senate Democrats.
That's on top of $80 million he's pledged to spend on congressional candidates during the 2018 election cycle.
An outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, Bloomberg — who started his stint as mayor as a Republican but ended as an independent — is now most aligned with Democrats. He's known for his progressive views on abortion, the environment and, perhaps most notably, gun control.
As Bredesen runs as an independent-minded Democrat, the Blackburn campaign has sought relentlessly to tie Bredesen to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. Not surprisingly, her campaign used news of the Bloomberg fundraiser to advance that theme and paint Bredesen as a threat to gun ownership rights.
“Phil Bredesen is bought and paid for by Chuck Schumer and Mike Bloomberg," Blackburn campaign spokeswoman Abbi Sigler said in a statement, adding Bloomberg's name to a line Blackburn cited repeatedly during the first of two televised debates with Bredesen.
"Now he is returning to his home state to fundraise with another anti-gun, pro-tax and spend it all billionaire. The similarities are striking, and this fundraiser is another clear indication that Phil Bredesen will not stand up for Tennesseans’ Second Amendment rights."
Bloomberg is actively weighing a 2020 run for president as a Democrat.
His involvement in Tennessee's U.S. Senate race follows increased activity from outside groups. The race is regarded as a crucial one nationally that could, along with a handful of other states', help decide whether Democrats gain control of the Senate, which Republicans currently control by a 51-49 majority.
In addition to the Senate Majority PAC, Majority Forward, a Democratic-aligned group, has run ads attacking Blackburn and in support of Bredesen.
Blackburn, meanwhile, has gotten a boost from advertising paid for by the Senate Leadership Fund, the National Republican Senatorial Committee and Americans for Prosperity, funded by the conservative Koch network.
Trump held a campaign rally Monday night for Blackburn in Johnson City where couples paid $25,000 for a photo and roundtable talk with the president and $10,000 for just a photo.
The Bredesen campaign chose to attack Blackburn rather than directly address the Bloomberg fundraiser in a statement.
“Between the Koch Brothers, Mitch McConnell’s PAC, the NRSC, and the other out of state dark money groups, plus the Blackburn campaign itself, Congresswoman Blackburn is taking the D.C. Diane playbook to new depths and being propped up by an unprecedented wave of negative attack ads in Tennessee," Bredesen campaign spokeswoman Alyssa Hansen said.
She went on to slam financial contributions Blackburn has taken from drug companies and her helping pass a law in 2016 that some say hurt the Drug Enforcement Administration's ability to fight the opioid crisis.
"This is the kind of muck that Tennesseans hate from Washington politicians like Congresswoman Blackburn and why 16 years in DC is long enough. It's time for fresh air and Governor Bredesen is applying for the job."

Veritas Undercover Footage Exposes
Tennessee Democrat
Phil Bredesen Lied
About Kavanaugh

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0
BACKUP: www116.zippyshare.com/v/BueDclyC/file.html

Staffers for Tennessee Democratic candidate Phil Bredsen admitted to undercover investigators that the supposedly moderate politician was lying to his base about supporting then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in order to pander to his base.
The admissions were revealed in a 10 minute video released Wednesday night by James O'Keefe of Project Veritas.
In the video, Bredsen campaign field organizer Will Stewart calls residents of Tennessee "ignorant" - claiming that his boss only announced support for Kavanaugh to earn political points among voters.
"So he’ll lose voters if he says yes [to not confirming Kavanaugh?]" asks the Veritas journalist.
"Oh, straight up, yeah," Stewart responds.
"Are the people of Tennessee that ignorant?" asks the Veritas mole.
"Yeah," Stewart says.
The undercover operative then feigns confusion as to whether Bredsen would actually vote for Kavanaugh, to which Stewart replies: "He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better," adding that the lie actually "makes it better."
Another staffer, Maria Amalla, confirmed - "…It's a political move.. He thinks that like we're down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us."
"I guess we won't know until November 6th if this was worth it," she added.

ARTICLE LINK: zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-11/veritas-undercover-tennessee-democrat-lied-about-kavanaugh-support-pander-votes
BACKUP: archive.fo/ygDNw

I MADE UP MY MIND
BILL FREDESEN IS MY ENEMY
Even though Blackburn is a Jew Lover, I have it in for fucking Bredesen now.

Expect the ex-polvol2 to try to wreck this thread now.

Swarm Tay Tay's twitter with this.

Attached: pepe taylor love.jpg (603x603, 34.12K)

Just so people are aware, the "BOOM!" reference in the OP is related to the Q Mossad propaganda narrative. OP is trying to insert it quietly and cryptically.

Yeah, those Q-Faggots - Still, I live in TN.
I am going to try and run that last pdf up the chain……..

Another revelation that Trump will ignore. America is a country of NPCs.

I like this meme, we need to spread it on colleges!

so organic i can taste the grass

This is the asshole Taylor wants people to vote for? Some liar? She chose this bridge to die on lmao.

Oh boy I missed that. The damage control must have been juicy.

Fuck that cunt.

Attached: tayposters.jpg (476x600, 38.66K)

Busted: Staffers for TN Senate Candidate Phil Bredesen Caught on Tape Admitting He Lied About Supporting Kavanaugh

pjmedia.com/trending/busted-staffers-for-tn-senate-candidate-phil-bredesen-caught-on-tape-admitting-he-lied-about-supporting-kavanaugh/
archive.is/dJVQV

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x415, 329.86K)

Attached: bredesen 2d222.png (849x1099 442.05 KB, 406.42K)

When did this place turn into Breitbart?

When the shitskins took control.

Bump, bump it up!

Uh, no. "Boom!" "Good!" "Bad!" "Bang!" are all standard headline 'memes' from Zig Forums This OP was from Zig Forums

No. It's crypto Q posting. Filtered.

It’s great that Veritas is putting in the work. Surprised there aren’t more people trying to catch people out on this shit. There’s surely bigger stories they could blow.

Go ahead and deny it all you want. I CAN prove you wrong very easily. Check the catalog at Zig Forums and search for "Good!", you'll see multiple headlines like that going back for weeks. Check endchan.xyz/news/ too, where there are TONS more just like it (w/ archives going back 2 years!)

In fact, here is a copypasta from someone on Zig Forums:

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" … that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

It's almost as if jews completely control both sides and voting for their puppets isn't going to accomplish anything. But now, that can't be it, we just have to vote harder.

white people selling out white people on behalf of jews. i hate this fucking world.

Attached: guy.jpg (320x213, 10.5K)

while I wait for the call to arms I'm happy to watch stupid celebrities bounce off the Trump halogen and burst into flame. Swift must've set some sort of record for crashing and burning her cred.

Michael Moore, that slow motion landslide in human form, was probably utilising underhanded tricks similar to Bredesen when he admitted the left had been outsmarted by Trump.

What concerns me about jews getting kicked out of so many countries is the question: why have we continually failed to wipe them out? It is as if they organise that entire process themselves through smoke and mirrors. Maybe, despite my growing emotional investment in Trump (not even a burger but there is something esoteric happening and he is at the eye of it all), we are watching a version of that process play out now.

one last thing, I keep seeing anons moaning about Trump not speaking out on behalf of white men, but I don't think he needs to do it. White men with a functioning spine don't need a fucking #metoo spotlight, let him concentrate on rubbing the bellies of all the other ethnicities who seem to need this validation. It fucking disgusts me that there are people who aren't comfortable in their own skin, no matter the hue.

yet another last thing; here's a thought, we reincarnate (perhaps) and if all of us are `human' (maybe, not looking good for some of you fucking lizards) then we can only reincarnate into the bodies available. If those available bodies are predominantly african/chinese/indian due to demographic irresponsibility whites need to congregate in one safe spot and MOAB everything else to avoid coming back as a streetshitting dogeating nigger with a machete.

It's just circus like Bill Clinton's impeachment. Trump doesn't speak on behalf of white men because he is too busy doing ass stretching exercises to cram in more mutilated kosher dicks.

There's an old I think Tibetan but not sure proverb that goes something along the lines of "man with tainted soul reincarnated with darker skin".

What a graphically detailed explanation of situation. Says more about you than him really,

Once, I showed up at a gas station in Chatt late at night, and when the pajeet at the door turned me away I had to do a double take. Just running a Kwik-E Mart on a busy street they had two Maseratis and a Range Rover.

I'm flattered. Thanks, Freud.

Attached: test.jpg (1198x912, 105.51K)

BOOM! Every Q-user has been waiting for these revelations. Let's hope that the Q-Critical-Mass becomes active for the sake of the planet, of the people, of the US experiment

well, he voted against Kavanaugh. i guess Zig Forums will just have to make sure the electorate hears about all of this

or not tho … maybe not

I hate boomers so much.

Tennanon reporting for duty. Voting for Bill Lee as his platform is unintentionally very pro white. Both Senate choices are kiked to the core though.

I've read something similar and have been tempted to throw that around just for the enjoyment of watching ethnic heads explode. A few years ago the manager of an international football team lost his position for suggesting cripples in this timeline were sinners in an earlier life.

Last night I was reading a thread here that mentioned blacks leaving africa and eventually crossing a land bridge to become the Abos of Australia. All I've ever seen is people mention the first africans `left' africa but factoring in what I've read here I wouldn't be surprised if the first `africans' that left africa were fucking neanderthal jews getting kicked out for acting like niggers.

Remember when mainstream news outlets did actual investigative journalism.

Please explain to my why he's running for the Senate if, as his supporters are saying in that secret video, he's only in for one term and then out?
He's a quick stopgap where there was no one else of stature to run?
It's another punch on his ticket of things to do?

The jews are nomads, herdsmen by nature. We are stay put farmers by nature.
They are the champion nomads because they learned how to master Asia. They have travelled the trade routes between China and India and the Mediterranean for over three thousand years, sending advanced manufactured goods like silks, brocades and even sophisticated metallurgy westwards, and specie and slaves eastwards.

Most of us westerners don't even begin to comprehend the complexity and depth and sheer breadth of this network of trade and diplomacy and intrigue. Seriously, how many Americans in the street can locate Afghanistan on a world map without labels?

And the amazing thing is that everything that's going on right now is still the same "great game" that's been played for 3 to 4 thousand years or more with Syria and Afghanistan and Iran all at the center of this historic world drama.

Everyone is oblivious to this. It's about titty grab at a drunken party 35 years ago. We're experts on that.

you probably don't remember bc you weren't here, but there was always a huge conflict about whether kikebart and anherohedge were valid sources

Take a hike, kike!

Fixed that for you user

based

what about the entire state of conneticut ?
what about the corruption surrounding the Charlottesville even in Viriginia ?

OH that's cool just let ALL THAT MAJOR SHIT SLIDE COZ THOSE ARE OUR SHILLIES INVOLVED IN THAT THAT ONES

Bumping for visibility.

bump

Bump.

Even the independent options are pretty shit. One is an edgy anarchist that used V for Vendetta footage in his campaign video to put things in perspective. The best independent candidate is a states' rights pro-life guy but unfortunately a massive zogbot by the looks of it. I probably wouldnt even bother showing up if it werent for the Congressional ticket having a bad goy on it.

Attached: 915cf31c1f922d5085c4a202532f6ac77a856a6570936420fe378041438ef2f7.jpg (630x630, 92.37K)

>believing a democrat

scribd.com/document/33442159/William-Cooper-Veritas-Newspaper-Issue-1-March-10-1995

REMINDER

project veritas is funded by mostly jews as you would guess
these are the 2 biggest donors

Attached: 1-d2dcabafd4.jpg (903x1530, 752.77K)

Thanks, Rachel.

Attached: carpet muncher.jpg (850x400, 82.45K)

this doesnt make sense as a reply

Attached: 5-1353b91640.jpg (903x1523, 867.03K)

And what makes a newspaper in 1995 be involved with this threads discussion?
That Phil Bredsen didn't lied and all of Veritas videos are a Jewish scam?

No. The European people are. Herding culture and cultures of honor are European. Honor is European. The jewish has no honor.
No. The jewish champion nothing.
No. The jewish are masters to none.
The jewish were invented by an arab in the first century. Only 50% of the jewish are from this family line. The rest are Haplogroup G, Poos, or actual Africans.
The ancient Celtic people are the source of all metallurgy, especially the creation of bronze and steel alloy, thousands of years before the jewish existed.
Barely 2,000 years.
Learn about how the henges were used.

yes veritas is like infowars thats it exactly i couldnt have said it better

i said why they were related in my first post, u have potato blood in ur veins

Attached: 7-87c8df7926.jpg (904x1536, 854.31K)

i didnt say that, why are you so desperate to put words in my mouth?

Attached: 9-7d2db14a76.jpg (903x1530, 880.96K)

This seems to be a big desperation attempt. You pretend to vote for a republician supreme court judge to garner more moderate votes - yet at the same time you gonna lose leftie votes.

If this goes even remotely viral, it's gonna backfire so hard.

Of course he lied. It is very simple at this point: ANYONE and everyone who is connected to the Democrat party no longer values western beliefs and are either socialists, communists, or Maoists and support the behavior of ANTIFA, BAMN, etc. They are enemies of the west and unless the POTUS has them dealt with during his terms we will be in big trouble once he leaves.