Operation name the jew continues

Alright anons, this won't be the end-all be-all to awakening the goy to the JQ but it will go a long way.
As the "Russia Collusion" narrative progresses, we're sure to see some kosher names come out of the darkness and what better way to make the goy take a hard look at everyones friend than to associate Soviet with jew?
We all know that Bolshevism is Judaism is Communism, and people still associate Soviet with Russia, so getting the left to continuously scream "Muh Russia" may as well automatically implant an image of durr juden in the normie brain.

Operation name the jew is hard underway and this could possibly be another tool for our arsenal. As the censorship grows, equating censorship with Soviet Russia with durr juden is sure to hit a nerve to the nasty jew rat.
Join the fight, name the (((Soviet)))!

Attached: shapiro.PNG (605x399, 124.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esau.today/communism-is-judaism/
youtube.com/watch?v=vyNjvlwRjQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has great meme potential. It's a hit two birds in one stone ordeal.

It really is. It might get someone thinking a bit and the best awakening is when you feel like you found out the info on your own.
The lefties love the "muh russia" shit so much, they're definitely going to assist us in getting the word out.
I would have posted in QTDDTOT but I feel this really can have legs with some effort

bump; whose got that quote, I forget where from:

That's from George Lincoln Rockwell

Attached: gib milkers.jpg (1000x866, 69.98K)

Come correct or not at all moshe.

Attached: Communismisjudaism3.jpg (711x553 93.4 KB, 138.32K)

filtered

sorry
filtered, soviet!

>Join the fight, name the (((Soviet)))!
Its called judeo-bolshevism.
Soviet is just russian for "council" anyway.

that's a bit redundant, no?

Not to the average normalfag.

Are the Normans too NPC to name (((The Soviets))) meddling in elections or (((The Chinese))) hackers stealing all of our private info? … or is it fear?

What if a non-white names the jew? I'm not advocating for le baste nigger, just curious.

Attached: whatthehellman.JPG (319x330, 14.92K)

>Are the Normans too NPC to name (((The Soviets)))
pretty much. That's why I feel like if we can present something that might lead them to discovering the man behind the mask themselves, they may be inclined to look a little deeper.
Plus, the word jew gets automatically shadowbanned on many platforms but soviet is good to go and won't be getting blocked anytime soon.

it's an RP on the JQ nonetheless

Just remember to make burner twitter accounts.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1280, 153.8K)

Seems pretty forced at this juncture in history with the way jews scratched and clawed to get out of Russia and into the West. I suppose in an alternate timeline where Stalin's purges of Trotskyites didn't happen, the Arab-israeli wars line up differently, or the refuseniks weren't a thing, it might have a bit more teeth to it.

The West is where all the kikes are.

The Soviet On Foriegn Relations

Naming the jew is basically the only thing we all (everyone right of le baste trump!) agree upon.

I've seen it before but didn't save any. What's some good pics that link Judaism to Communism? I seem to remember extracts from the Talmud.

Notice also, how of all the e-celebs out there, none qualify to be on (((National TelAvivision))) except the (((Benji's))) and the other (((Soviet agent))) that may not be ex-IDF, but are likely a Mossad agent on US soil. At a minimum, as Duallies, their loyalty is not to the US soil beneath out feet.

you're going into a level of woke that NPC's are 10,000 miles away from.
the simplicity of associating jews with soviets is it's effect. Everyone associates soviet with russia so making that small additional link isn't hard.

Think again, Finland.

Vote November 6th. Don't let the Alt-Right turn us with Spencer/Soros/Hillary.

Attached: putin jewtin.jpg (762x1175, 143.24K)

It's not my best work and I just made it on a cellphone, but oh well.

Attached: quickphonememe.jpg (1063x1731, 336.68K)

This is directly from the :
WE WUZ
esau.today/communism-is-judaism/

Attached: Communism Is A Core Tenet Of Judaism.jpg (715x477 256.12 KB, 207.76K)

The mafia is jewish

Would the NPC better understand their state of mind were they to watch 'The Matrix' or some other RP movie? … or is the programming to complete? Are they irretrievable?

we don't have a choice, now do we?
trump at least buys time.

Any info on whoever's behind it?

Wow, what a great tactic. Let's stop naming the Jew and playing into the Russia narrative! Let's move the heat off the Jews and onto Russia. Let's help the propaganda efforts to make people unconsciously associate Russia with evil! SMART.

And WHEN did they all get their stakes in RUSAL and other countries? How did that end up happening? Who the fuck was Oleg Deripaska in the 80s? Where did he get his money from? This guy is probably right. I think you just might be a shill, though.

Attached: 1200px-BradyBondFig.png (1200x599, 109.44K)

"Waking up" really depends on ones ability to make a previously unseen link appear out of nowhere.
Maybe you've experienced getting a new car, then suddenly noticing how many of that car area on the road where you previously thought you may have seen a few, suddenly you're seeing the car everywhere?
It's that same effect. We have to shift their view a bit to get them to see the link on their own otherwise they continue on not noticing the world around them.

Stalins purge was a trick so kikes could seek asylum in America, and do it all over again

Filtered.

Russian mob = Israeli mob

Reminder, normal Russians are not allowed to post here. It's a criminal offense and 8ch is blocked from Russia. Denying the Holohoax is a criminal prison offense.
Only Kremilin anons here now.

Attached: alt right putin.png (595x650, 78.27K)

This thread isn't about labeling jews "post Soviet Russian neoliberals", is it? You keep veering, though.

on any other message board, the moment you type in jew you are either shadow-banned or everyone thinks your an evil nazi.
Soviet, on the other hand… Well, it is a small target indicator that might get seen and registered to be recalled at a later date.
As I was driven to include in the OP, it's not the end-all, but it's definitely a tool that can be used.

Take your kike psyop crew and get out

No, it's just stupid.

well I'm convinced
sorry goys, lets all head out now!

"Light the fuse and run"
juden 101

You didn't even make an argument yourself. You just said it's temporary. It's just plain stupid to begin with. I've already outlined that it's just kike-ish psyops to make more people hate Russia.

The point isn't making anyone hate something, it's taking a common occurrence and relating that occurrence to the jew.
"Russia" will be published in national publications millions of times this month alone. Making people see "russia" and associate that with "jew" is the trick.
You can't just come out and call (((ben shapiro))) a russian, that won't equate, but if enough people refer to him as (((soviet ben))) then people will see "russia" and possibly think, "hmmm, why are they calling that tinyjew ben shapiro a russian?"

I think the argument being made is the goy wheel needs to stop spinning.

Guess it goes without saying that we're up against a lot of (((variables))) from TelAvivision, to free-indoctr …uh mean, free-education and requiring that mom and dad pay exorbitant amounts of money for higher indocrin … er, higher education

Nice spin-cycle whirlpool

It's simple word association
If I could make the goys associate "rat fuck subverter" with "jew" I would, but as it is, they associate "russian" with "bad" so the exploit is getting them to associate "Bad" with "jew" and if we can do that, they will be reminded of it a million times a day for the unforeseeable future.

Are you saying that Richard Spencer is denying that (((The Bolshevik Russians))) were responsible for (lets be conservative here) "a lot" of deaths by starvation and the intentional absence of all facets of hygiene?

Fair enough! Electricity, or the lack thereof, is 'The White Mans Samson Option'

(((they))) have already accounted for times of relative economic success to ensure the masses keep their eyes averted. Plenty of bread for all and the circuses never do end.

They created neoliberals.

Attached: demoralization kgb.jpg (480x678, 146.5K)

See based yuri gets it.
The best we can hope to do is get them to associate jew with something bad. WE cannot change their mind, but they can decide to change their own mind.

Attached: Bozhe moi.png (596x695, 43.28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vyNjvlwRjQQ

The "we wuz kangs" crowd of blacks are EXTREMELY susceptible to redpills, in fact they're the most loud, curious (im not sure I'd use the word intelligent), and influential in their communities. I'm 100% convinced kikes amplified Zig Forums's racism with
BOLD RED ANGRY TEXT
and graphic violence so that we would ignore these little onyx gems that are more than willing to channel all their nigger hatred against the jew. So mein colored friend, feel free to name the jew as much as you want, you're actually WAY MORE effective as far as population manipulation is concerned than white people are at the moment due to the special status you have in the world right now.

Just look at that little soyboy, he can't fucking handle the reality before him, it's so delicious.

Attached: bolshevismisjewish.jpg (473x599, 78.89K)

You must have 120 IQ to be on this board. If you can't see why this would work after Pepe, the OK symbol, and Echoes, then you aren't bright.

(checked)
This.

Neoliberalism is an economic system, first and foremost. It has very little to do with the Soviet Union and its most ardent adherents are the people who brought the USSR down.

Why not just skip the euphemisms and call them jews? Wanting to dog whistle about them instead is an alt-right their idea.

checked

checked, the idea is to get people to associate soviets and communism with judaism

Anyone promoting e celebs on an anti establishment ANONYMOUS forum should be skinned alive on a live feed. No, I am not joking. That is the only way you cancerous ego obsessed nigger faggot Jews will ever fuck off . Please save us time and commit suicide.

Any publicity is good publicity. The cult (((celebrities))) do not exist without their only Mana source, attention. Anyone posting about these people are pretending to be on our side but promoting a different agenda secretly, because GASP THATS WHAT KIKES DO