ITS TIME WE AVENGED OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Alright Zig Forums time to cut the crap

I've watched in sadness as the EU passed article 13 Silencing our anons in Europe!

It is time we avenge our comrades! If they can't help themselves then it's about dam time we gave them some.

The horn of gondor has been blown. It's time we went to war.

OP:FUCKGLOBALISM

Flood social media with anti-EU/anti-article 13 memes targeting the EU

Make sure they are seen on the European servers. (Translate them if necessary)

Get major figures to denounce the EU's decision to pass article 13.

Get multiple anti-EU/anti-article 13 hashtags trending on twitter.

Target major news organizations to report on the article 13 "crisis"

Hopefully it's not too late to help our anons in Europe.

If in the event that Zig Forums should fall because of the EU pushing back. We shall move to our Helm's Deep/ 1/2 brother clan.

Today, Not a single user shall stand alone! Today! We will fight for our brothers and sisters! Today! We are canceling globalism!!!!!!

Attached: Fuck_globalism.png (540x531, 101.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.coka.la/x7GSE.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop larping so hard. If we could do all that we would of already

then why haven't you?

because you're larping. We can't even get real mods here

this is not a game.
I refuse to stand by and watch my anons get silenced.

Holy shit this is some gay level op.
Make it more funny and maybe people will follow you, but as it stands this is 13 year old larping levels of cringe.

i was planning to take something outa putins books, by attaching dildos to drones the next eu confrince

sup boomer

Attached: carl.png (800x600, 314.19K)

surprizingly I'm not a boomer.

Silencing Europeans is babies first pink pill that they so desperately need.

Good god OP. You're a mess.
You didn't lurk at all.

Like who?

Your digits show you have a good heart user.

nice copypasta faggot
>>>/b/8400972

Hahaha. Europe is ahead of the curve in nationalism revival. Don't worry so much about them. We as Americans need to worry about getting our own house in order.

Naw, fuck Europoors, all those homos do is cry about America it's like a national past-time with those homos, so fuck em', let them rot

Nice try, rabbi

Attached: sHIELD mAN.jpg (555x788, 163.22K)

They can go fuck themselves, they aren't my kin, I'm American. Eurofags did this shit to themselves

Always some dickhead like you in these threads discouraging any action of any type. You're useless unless you have any ideas of your own, but you don't. Kill yourself, you worthless fuckhead.

you're jewish living in America.

When lazy europoors stop whinging for niggergibs, stop aborting their babies to moloch, stop believing in kike bullshit like global warming and evolution and start challenging the holohoax, I'll give a shit about the pathetic faggots, but until then they are no better than the leftist California cuckolds I was rolling for Kim Jong to nuke

Attached: invasion.jpg (584x619, 52.29K)

(( (you) )) sound like a faggot nigger kike double nigger triple faggot
Fuck the eu
I'll barrel roll whatever I'm flying right into the bitch

Attached: IMG_3812.GIF (720x480, 1.59M)

God speed anons.

Why are you anchoring Mid-Terms threads? Did Israel turn on Trump because they want two parties?

Attached: planeta-simios-7.jpg (600x378, 90.49K)

I don't care
Fuck trump and pissrael and china too
Also Africa
Also all of India
Also Canada. And mexico
Also everything that is south of murica
Also fuck china and chinks in particular
Basically this is planet america so we kind of just allow other countries to exist.

Go back to leddit and stream your suicide.

Kike. Out. Now.

d.coka.la/x7GSE.webm

Well I think you found a good idea but I must admit it is a bit disorganized and lackluster, try talking about this with any youtuber that has a tap into the general populace, youtubers that have fans in the EU, and usually have some way to communicate with them are the best ones you can redpill regarding this. Send in letters to their podcasts, make witty comments in their videos to get pinned, join their streams if they have one and if they play games try to squeeze into their activities so you get screen time too, maybe toss a witty redpill donation their way.

But above all else, do not fucking sperg out. These guys live off of views, do something that will turn away viewers and regardless of how ineffective your redpilling methods are while sperging out they will absolutely drop you if you cost them money. Remain witty, clever, funny, and well-sourced and you too can convert/enlighten these people to at least get them talking about it. And more importantly, once youtubers start addressing those issues it opens the gates for the more meek faggots to come out and start commenting on their videos, cementing the movement even harder into their minds.

It's quite literally the final battle of mankind, don't split hairs over ideas, instead refine them and follow them through. Anyone who desires nothing but the repression of our efforts clearly has a worthless opinion or is merely here to stop us completely, either way this is how discussion is killed and how chans degrade. Just ignore the brainlets/shills and get to refining the process.

Kikes are not American.

When lazy Americans stop whinging for niggergibs, stop aborting their babies to moloch, stop believing in kike bullshit like global warming and evolution and start challenging the holohoax, I'll give a shit about the pathetic faggots, but until then they are no better than the leftist California cuckolds I was rolling for Kim Jong to nuke

It works both ways, faggot. At least Europeans have real nationalist political organizations.

Attached: NRF.jpg (960x540, 83.84K)

Man, look at these shills, pushing the kike propaganda of 'yuurop iz not white'. Divide and conquer has always been a jewish tactic. What's sad is that good people fall for this shit nowadays.

It actually doesn't work both ways, fuckwit. Americans are dropping out of welfare, not crying for more. Abortion rates for whites in the USA are falling and birth rates for evangelicals are above replacement. More Americans are demanding an end to immigration than ever before. Leftists in America are so desperate from losing they are forming violent mobs. You're basically just a west coast NEET upset that you have to share your gibs with niggers and stand in your communist lines longer than usual to get your good goy rations.

Baseless claims can be tossed out just as easilly.

You're here to cause fights between various groups of White people. It's not going to happen, you psychotic hook nosed kike.

American Whites stand with their European brothers.

Attached: NRF Poster.jpg (460x324, 40.68K)

Rolling for nuke on the illiterate euronigger

Attached: 43-04-1.png (540x597 306.55 KB, 343.7K)

ONE PARTY SYSTEM!

Then we push against that. Jews thrive off the 2 party system. Why can't you understand this? The Founders knew this and didn't want two parties, warned us against it.

Attached: washington founding fathers communism guns.jpg (750x701, 60.27K)

Fuck off Eurotrash, I'm a free man living in a free country. Europoors are all commie kike ridden rats. Deal with shit yourself for once instead of crying to America for help every damn time

not

your

personal

army

bro

;^)

We already avenged our Solutrean ancestors by re-conquering our North America secondary home (whites are the true native americans) and subjugating the descendants of the Beringian invaders who drove them away and stole their spearhead tech. Now it is time to re-conquer the homeland.

Attached: 24174.png (442x716, 348.52K)

ill tell you what guys.. lets meme yeah hashtag fuckglobalism wee lookout globalists I have a twitter account.. oof yeah take that

Bringing it in the mind of people. Which it is not as of right now since msm doesn't give a fuck. Tho people probably won't either since they love big brother.