Polish kids getting abused by (((Euroweek))) employees

(((Euroweek))) organizes some alleged cultural activities to which naive parents can send their kids to.

It all sounds good on paper, but see for yourself and if you can add the pieces together this shit is completely fucked up. The kids undergo """ cultural enrichment""" with some ~30yr old poos where they learn yoga and even twerk dance; I shit you not.

This is a most blatant grooming case if I seen one. One of this "yoga" instructors has already deleted all of his social media.

Please paste "Euroweek Szkoła Liderów" into google and leave a 1star review as its the most we can do for now.

You may want to also send a message in english here:

dolnoslaska.policja.gov.pl/pl/p/dpwi_portal/kontakt/skontaktuj_sie_z_nami_w_innej_sprawie/

that you are concerned by this whole thing. The fact that somebody from out of country sees this is important for them to take it even more seriously. Thank you guys. We have to shut this degeneracy *now*.

Attached: 1539216947514.jpg (379x1024, 63.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4muhgOWy4rE
euroweek.pl/pl/dane-kontaktowe/
sendanonymousemail.net
menghublog.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners-gedaliah-braun/
pastebin.com/Lgs1mAhp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1539226946580.jpg (720x893 24.42 KB, 93.78K)

He has already deleted his profile. Weird for an innocent, calm and love spreading poo, innit?

Attached: 1539220588817.jpg (1024x575 100.18 KB, 111.96K)

Bump for attention.
There's a pajeet shill who keeps insisting that pajeets are "aryan".
I bet he'll show up here shortly if he evades his ban.

And where are the parents?

Fucking hell, the second picture. DOTR can't come soon enough.

This is a year round project. Polish middle schools send classes of students for 7 day stays
The boys have to spend time with gook and nigger women while the girls spend time with the dark skinned men
Leave a 1-star on the euroweek google reviews page and copy and paste this thread again on 4chan (I'm banned)

Attached: 1536969494078.jpg (640x853, 47.33K)

Probably in a drunken coma somewhere.

The parents are told by the schools its a great educational opportunity for their children and they sign the consent forms.
It doesn't help that so many schools are signed up with euroweek. It gives it a sign of respectability.
I sense they are starting to get worried at euroweek. Yesterday and today their staff left 5 star reviews on their google. Yesterday was also when Varma deleted his "varadance" facebook.
He is scared.

Attached: 1538318706487.jpg (1024x768, 180.34K)

16-year-old Polish girl Ola is interviewed by gook at euroweek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4muhgOWy4rE

Attached: 1538319958191.jpg (720x596, 70.69K)

This is disgusting

Attached: 1538227472571.jpg (1024x851, 72.84K)

Attached: 1538220515883.jpg (720x1030, 108.05K)

The program pairing opposite-sex children and adults is a huge tip-off this entire thing is malevolent.

Attached: 1535990904754.jpg (1024x579, 42.68K)

Attached: images.jpeg (187x270, 7.35K)

you can say that again

They are trying so hard to stop the flow of negative redpills coming their way
Adam Jaśnikowski, the founder and director of euroweek, just left a review

euroweek.pl/pl/dane-kontaktowe/

Attached: _20181012_123008.JPG (720x1115, 96.78K)

THIS
FORCED (((DIVERSITY))) BRAIN WASHING THE CHILDREN that Little kid will open the gates of the fort for the Muslim invasion of the FUTURE and do it because LOVE AND EMPATHY that she slowly got taken advantage of in her youth and got taught it was the right thing to do because (((REASONS)))

Send the complicit director of euroweek Adam Jaśnikowski an email to say we know all about the paedophiles working for him like Varma Varaprasad and that the police are being informed as we speak
[email protected]
sendanonymousemail.net

Attached: 1538330361107.jpg (329x613, 39.71K)

ALSO some willl blame the 30year old BOOMERS for not intervening JUST LIKE (((THEY))) TAUGHT Zig Forums TO BLAME OUR OLD VOLK
PURE COINCIDENCE

Keep hitting them with more redpills guys
They are watching as we expose their dirty immigrant paedo camp

Attached: _20181012_125102.JPG (720x1118, 77.77K)

Holy fuck "adam jasnikowski" is the owner himself and he tries to cover this thing up with a blank 5star review. This *has* to be taken to authorities.

hmmmm

Attached: pizzaqueens.PNG (265x193, 67.32K)

Not only did this filthy pedo touch this girl's inner thigh, he also pointed where his house is! This is sickening.

Can't seem to find the exact page to leave a review, anyone got a link?

what is it with niggers and bastardizing the english language? I know they're dumb as fuck but they need to have their tongues removed so they can't continue ruining a beautiful thing like they do.

Attached: ted-nugent-rapes-muslims.PNG (308x782, 446.51K)

Just google 'euroweek poland' and it will be there

Attached: _20181012_131147.JPG (720x1013, 100K)

Their minds are not wired to speak complex Indo-European family languages.
menghublog.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners-gedaliah-braun/
An African taught a European language will fare with abstractions slightly better than one who's been raised solely on a homegrown language but his mind will struggle with them.

They're *still* trying to cover this thing up with 5-star ratings
Jesus who are these callous people? Surely their priority should be the children, not trying to cover it up?
This just makes me hate them even more
I honestly can't wait till this spreads further and they end up getting investigated and shut down
If you guys know of other forums where you think people would be interested to learn about this then please post on those

Attached: _20181012_131644.JPG (698x492, 44.65K)

Probably sockpuppets or friends of the (((people))) running it.

someone may want to go post on voat
voat is full of boomers but at least they have the numbers
or cuckchan but it'd probably get (((deleted)))

Left a review in Polish as well. Fuck those kikes. I am an extra careful parent, but this kikery still slipped beside me unnoticed maybe I'm getting old.

You can never be truly careful. When they find out things in the internet and then go to college/university you may already lose them. Its only a question of your child being smart enough to recognize degeneracy, exploitation and kikery themselves.

I just realised they also have another google review page, this one is for the euroweek "hotel" that is probably owned by Adam Jaśnikowski
This is euroweek's main source income
Search Ośrodek Wczasowy "Silesia" to find the hotel and leave a review

Attached: _20181012_133927.JPG (720x1006, 123.3K)

Well, Hitler thought so, but the Indians apparently came up with a caste system for a reason.

Make your children read every single post in "black crimes against white people" thread.
The man that puts that together needs an user-medal or something. It's the most powerful red-pill a white person can possibly see. He has thousands of those placards displaying horrific crimes.
My daughter started talking some shit about equality and that thread set her straight. I went at it in a "you need to know the truth and I show you this because I love you" kind of way as opposed to the "sit down and look at this!" kind of way.

Search: Ośrodek Wczasowy Silesia
This is where they do all the euroweek activities like disco dancing and twerking with Indian and African me
We can leave a review here too

Attached: _20181012_133902.JPG (720x345, 43.06K)

Search for Ośrodek Wczasowy Silesia
This is where all euroweek activities take place such as disco dancing, slow dancing and twerking with Indian and African men
Leave a 1-star rating to shut down their depraved business

Attached: _20181012_133902.JPG (720x345, 43.06K)

Indians are very racist and religiously bigoted in general.

Euroweek needs to have police officers present.

Good idea user. I know you've said it already, but I can't stress this enough - don't make it seem that you are forcing anything on her because regardless how right you are, she'll do the opposite of what you're telling her just for the sake of it.

For some reason, black and brown men can’t keep their hands off of white women.

You're doing God's work by finding it user. I'm on it. This whole thing - pushing degeneracy+enrichment from the grassroots *and* making money off of goys -REEKS of the jew. This has to be shut down for all other reasons too, but the (((coincidence))) that it lines up with the semitic agenda only adds oil to the fire.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 2.7K)

pastebin.com/Lgs1mAhp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAx5.webm (500x300, 864.16K)

Why should White people care about 3rd world shitholes?

>pastebin.com/Lgs1mAhp
heart breaking

Attached: humans-fight-only-for-that-which-he-loves.PNG (696x153, 20.61K)

Thanks for the bump jude

Wait do Polish parents really let their kids go to this disgusting shit? Wow.

They do because its being advertised as "fun" and "cultural". Keep in mind that most npc's here are still happy that they are part of the (((eu))) and anything that involves the word "euro" is likely to be immediatelly counted as positive. That's exactly the point of this thread - to spread the truth about this degeneracy.

why stop your enemy when they are making a mistake? tell the police, tell the politicians, let them get thrown in jail, dont give them a chance to run.

Listen to:

I know this would be satisfying, but do not let him know that we know. Why give him time to prepare?

Bump for purging shitskins

Attached: 062a9b98810dca5752fbe713dad83b1e0b5829203fe289f306ad97c073d02978.jpg (720x713, 30.76K)

Polish girls are notorious race mixers. They want this. They are just slavic Swedes.

Can we have a third bump too, rat? That would be great

This has nothing to do with race. The issue depicted are that Euroweek volunteers are taking advantage of minors. It’s an issue.

you're responding to a tor troll like it's human. come on user, you're better than this

Attached: ST.-MAURICE-UNDER-THE-GERMANY-IMPERIAL-EAGLE.-PHOTO-BY-RUNOKO-RASHIDI.jpg (500x666, 214.05K)

Dubs of truth. This only goes to show that we're onto something.

Yeah it has to do with race they are exclusively with non slavic men this is part of (((sarkozy's))) challenge

Attached: img_0542.jpg (480x249, 32.29K)

no. those girls are smiling. they are happy. they want that brown cock.

Fuck off nigger read a book oh wait ur a nigger just kill urself

Women have the minds of children they consent to the ruling powers

Quality torpost fellow anonymous.

Attached: 1.png (378x246, 90.88K)

weak minded biocunts will soon be replaced.

Fuck off kike i can see your nose through the internet

They rape everything they touch, its the extent of their mental capacities. They rape women, music, dance, language. They wouldnt have a platform to do it on, if it was not because of these dirty kikes.

"""Yoga"""

Attached: 1539238449200m.jpg (1024x757, 57.02K)

Every fucking time

Quality trappost fellow anonymous.

womyn are never to blame. they are always "victims" just like feminism preaches.
you will always white knight for them because Zig Forums are the biggest cucks

t. fucking ZOOMER

boomers were born from mid 1940s to mid 1960s you double niggerfaggot

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 15.72K)

So this… is the power… of jidf……. Very impressive

its not white knighting you faggot who thinks women have the agency of men; women are not to blame they are not to be considered seperate they are ours part of the same biological race

Most jews are; that's why we call them parasites.

NEVER FORGET POLAND = PALE OF SETTLEMENT

SJW """men""" are traitors and will hang on DOTR

SJW women are just suffering from kike propaganda, they must be saved from (((their))) influence, they are victims

fuck off with your d&c bullshit poles and jews never mixed genetic analysis shows poland is one of the most genetically non mixed regions of europe whereas italians mixed with them during the roman era

poor damsels in distress.
save them, Zig Forums !!!

Hello 8ch Zig Forums. Meet Sigismund III Vasa, King of Poland, King of Sweden and claimant king of Jerusalem, leader of the most based and redpilled country that has ever existed.

Reply to this post with "based and redpilled" or your country will get BLACKED

Attached: 800px-Sigismund_III_of_Poland-Lithuania_and_Sweden_(Martin_Kober).jpg (800x1073, 203.12K)

I hope your disembowelment lasts several days

fuck I was late

saaaaave us Zig Forums !!!
we are innocent victims!

Couldn't care less about some kurwas going poo.

Attached: 1500373302001.png (960x835, 652.37K)

we dont save the damaged ones we save the ones who are yet to be damaged you fucking rat bastard kike

Same exit node. Same jew. If you have a better IB browser you can view exit node ID that is natively supported by Zig Forums instead of a TOR ID.

OY VEY! *kvetch*
How is it D&C to tell the truth? Catherine the Great dumped all of (((you))) rats in the Pale of Settlement aka POLAND as she purged (((you))) from Russia.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes.

you can save the white race through patreon

the day of the rope is big business.

The Sardinians are virtually pure hunter gatherers (as in, no Aryan steppe pastural admixture), it shouldn't be surprising they cluster close with Phoenician mutts.

btw EVROPA was Phoenician in Greek mythos

yeah case in point you are admitting your d&c tactics and doubling down with your falsehood; you admire this strong womyn yes?

your insisting every country that has ever had jews has mixed with them readily and this is not the case they were dumped there and it was our misfortune poles are not jews in fact we are so not jewish that we are being targetted by jews like you and programs like this to help destroy whats left of us

wtf are you talking about no one is denying that you are just assuming that modern poles are all jewish because of this you fucking imbecile kike

its ok they all died in the holocaust

top fucking kek, kike

You're the one lying about Poland not being the Pale of Settlement.

pic related

Attached: you are very good.gif (450x254, 4.04M)

FILTER SHILLS
FOCUS ON THE TARGET NOT THE FLAK
IGNORE DERAILING ATTEMPTS

jews were in poland long before that but they never mixed also poland was part of russia at the time, the pale of settlement is where jews were dumped but how does it follow from there that the polish race and the jewish race are one and the same?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

russia ended up super kiked and poland was reborn to defeat (((Trotsky))) and your boys how did this happen if the pale of settlement supposedly turned all poles to jews magically?

poland is poor so they went to germany to russia to france to england to america etc. to wherever you are sitting now

yeah its not russia that ended up being zogd gas yourself kike

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR 5 GORILLION?

Sorry, polishkike, no one here believes Poland isn't boiling over with (((you))) jews. No one believes 5 million Polish kikes were holohoaxed. No one believes 5 million Polish kikes didn't breed like the rats they are, thus producing millions more Polish kike rats.

Ya done goofed by trying to lie about recorded historical facts.

stop speaking on behalf of everyone jew why would those jews stay in poland after the war? just look at all the hollywood kikes their families are from poland bernie sanders etc. they all moved out and spread all over the west with their holocaust narrative gaining them admission.