The people closest to me are total NPCs

Zig Forums, how do I slowly redpill the people closest to me? Everyone thinks my antisemitism and conservative nationalism is just a joke. I do joke around a lot, but I genuinely read a lot and believe that the Jews really are a fucked up group of people who just stir the world stage to their benefit. And I like the idea of a strong patriotic nation. What are good examples of things I can say/show them that may get them thinking about it a little bit more?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539351278775.jpg (549x435, 12.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/u0mTH6OncU8Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if they're christian, you could tell them to read that fucking book they profess to love so much. The bible is the biggest red-pill on the jew the world has ever presented but apparently christians don't feel the need to read it.
I tried to upload an MP4 but it was too big so I uploaded it to bitchute. It will take a minute to process but it's a great eye opener for the rookie to the JQ
bitchute.com/video/u0mTH6OncU8Q/

Attached: jews_evil_shit4.jpg (1034x1200 123.63 KB, 138.44K)

Nothing.
You let them run into the open Knife.
There is no worth in wisdom you didn't acquired yourself.

Attached: 1491075218789.jpg (882x960, 127.52K)

So solipsism is now a meme?

pagans and atheists need to read it too. then ask themselves, "if Christianity is a jewish ruse to control the goyim, why dont they promote it through all of their media avenues relentlessly?"

The best way to present it to aggressively close-minded people is through honest jews. Ron Unz and jewsforhitler.com are good examples.

NPCs are scripted.

There's no way to redpill an actual NPC. Ignore the NPCs, seek out actual humans.

Isnt it weird that the stereotypes about bankers, lawyers, producers, journalists all seem to be the same as the tribe.

Even if it’s accurate in a way, I don’t like this Npc meme. Something seems funny and forced about. I happened to be on 4pol late one night when it was being spammed relentlessly. It’s a sort of dehumanizing idea and it kind of has a chosenite feel to it. I think it’s meant to make right leaning anons seem cold and heartless to others. Then again it’s probably all true too. It just gives me a creepy feeling..

The NPC meme isn't exactly new; it's an idea that you'd see thrown about on /v/ since forever ago.

It's really really easy to identify NPCs, and honestly it's not really any good to have actual interactions with them anyway. That's not to say we shouldn't act with some amount of respect towards them, but we shouldn't really expend effort on them or make emotional ties with them.

The real implication of the NPC meme I'm seeing is that it has immense potential. It's the kind of meme which can reshape the cultural landscape by poisoning a current state of monotony to steer a new ideology into power.

It targets the notion that people want to feel unique, distinctive and/or special from the mundane majority. This in turn opens up a opportunity for mass cultural trend manipulation to offer 'NPCs' an escape from such a negative designation.

If I fuck NPC women will I have half-NPC half human babies?

there is no such thing

Attached: 7ab.png (632x796, 255.07K)

I agree with you and I think we should deploy it against both cuckservitives and antifa alike. Both snowflakes and boomers desperately want to be seen as unique and valuable. So we deploy the NPC meme to tell them that if you aren't natsoc you're an npc.

That's my take anyway.

They're already trying to qualify anybody who calls them NPCs as incels who have no social life.

Tried for years too.
Some normies you can have a discussion with and insert redpills, but the NPC will just eject or start screaming. I wasted so many hours on some of these faggots…
the only vector of attack that has worked to any degree, is to talk about nationalism and a right to preserve your own culture, is from a shitskins perspective.
Some shitskins are non touchable. The american negro and the south african negro is not a good example and will cause the screaming.
I lay a foundation of "all peoples have a right to exist", playing roots reggae on the subject, and I do believe, as society crumbles, some of these brain eggs will bring a sence of racial identiy to these marxist fucks.
But one should probably spend the time getting new friends with better ideals.
good luck.

"NPC" is just another way of saying pleb, sheep, peasant, churl, normie, etc.
There have always been a great number of humans who live a pointless, numb, lukewarm life on cruise control and guided by the herd, all through history.

You’ve got a point about it’s usefulness and I would even extend that to usefulness and a degree of veracity. My only problem was being a (lucky I guess) witness to how it was shilled on one night on 4pol, at around the same time that Feinstein was literally threatening shootings. Many many spam threads with that same grey guy popped up in short time all started by memeflags who not only shilled for it but shilled against those who argued against it. And many anons myself included felt something was wrong and rejected it at first. The idea was there was going to be a shooting FF to be blamed on anons here who had ‘dehumanized people’ or something. The Feinstein quote really drove it. Obviously nothing happened right then but the backlash received from merely disagreeing with it was troubling. I think I reported about 20 threads in only an hour or so. They were of little substance, just spammy. And it’s well known that 4pol memeflags are often kikes.

(That’s kind of why I still go there tbh. It’s more on the front lines of the info war, and you get to argue with anons who you know are from Israel lol.)

start by going back to reddit. then save us some time by necking yourself. this isn't your fucking blog or some social media website. if you're going to creat a thread, you need to put effort into it.

Yea I realize that I am aware of a few other ways of saying the same thing. Even (((Kissinger))) had his ‘useless eaters.’ I just think there’s something unnatural about this.

no, this one has special power.
the "NPC"meme has hit a nerve with the jew.

a peasant, sheep, normie, etc, is someone how is just oblivious to the realities of the world.

a "NPC" is someone that was bred from a young age to accept programming and never question the official narrative. the NPC was raised on a steady diet of cable television and kosher websites. The NPC is a direct result of being raised with a screen in front of your face 24/7 from birth, a screen that only transmits kosher thoughts and stale ideas. The NPC is a new phenomenon.

There has been a huge amount of censorship on social media after this meme got big.

cant put the cat back in the box

Here we go again
our faithful mod working against the will of the people
gee, its almost like you aren't one of us.

It was also spammed on 4pol by memeflag anons. Maybe it’s jews touching jews’ nerves.