Alert! ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System

Internet users be ready for a widespread network outage that could restrict users from accessing internet. Internet users across the globe are expected to face internet disruption for the next 48 hours. According to Russia Today, the internet will be disrupted for users as key domain servers undergo routine maintenance.

The report from the Russian news organization claims that Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is preparing for maintenance work of domain servers and related network infrastructure. ICANN is planning to change cryptographic key during this maintenance work, which will result in downtime in internet activity across the globe. The planned maintenance set to be undertaken by ICANN will help protect the Domain Name System (DNS), which acts as internet’s very own address book.

Experts are already claiming the change in cryptographic key will help prove as a necessary step for internet protection. This move will help prevent cyber attacks aimed at the DNS systems in the future. The Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) said this internet shutdown across the globe is necessary to ensure a secure, stable and resilient DNS system.

“To further clarify, some internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions,” it added.

If you have been planning to unwind or disconnect from internet for sometime then here is a great opportunity to do, with a fact that internet might be down for maintenance. It is now confirmed that internet users will face difficulties in accessing web pages or making transactions for the next 48 hours.

archive.fo/yVohR
bgr.in/news/internet-across-the-globe-to-face-downtime-over-the-next-48-hours-icann/

Attached: ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System.jpg (800x521, 300.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUCP
support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/205177068-Step-1-How-does-Cloudflare-work-
crimeflare.com/cfs.html
geti2p.net/en/
torproject.org/docs/tor-onion-service.html.en
blockchain-dns.info/
namecoin.org/
emercoin.com/en/documentation/blockchain-services/emerdns/emerdns-introduction
wikileaks.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're putting in Deep Packet Inspection in order to cut people they don't like off the internet! MAYDAY!

BACKUP ALL P2P CLIENTS YOU CAN NOW

BACKUP ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS YOU CAN, SOFTWARE AND P2P CLIENTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I wish they shut it down forever just to see all the autistic social-media addicts and shut-in degenerates panic and kill themselves

If you don't get permission from the UN then you can't be on the internet. An IP address only traditional server can't survive today's internet with out DDOS protection. DDOS protection requires you have a domain name. UN and cloudflare will be the judges of what is acceptable speech on the net.

That likely includes you too user. Beware of what you wish for. Our days seem numbered, and if so, your dreams for rising nationalism are toast.

Is there no way to decentralize ddos protection?

you have that link for the p2p internet that has been floating around?

Retard, all that happened was that they did a key rotation yesterday morning for dnssec. Previously the keys we were using were like 8 years old. Just like you should regularly change your passwords, you should rotate your keys.

This only effects DNS servers and not the entire internet.

The way everyone does it is via DNS. "8ch.net" resolves to a big pool of different IP addresses that act as a middleman to the single 8ch server.

There maybe other ways off doing it but you would need the cooperation of those who control the net. If your just some user with a single IP and a server you have no chance. The days of self hosting are over.

Thanks, obama, for not extending the ICANN / US agreement back in 2016, you spiteful nigger. Destroying the internet on your way out of office. Ever since ICANN became a private company not forced to uphold First Amendment standards, a group of international stockholders now hold power over the mainstream internet. Name me (FUCKING ONE) international company that hasn't been cucked to please censorship-loving non-American countries. Facebook, Twitter, Google, ICANN, etc. They're all compromised. All because they're "legally allowed to censor anyone on their private platforms".

And now there's news of ICANN adding backdoors and Linux cucking to a tranny's CoC? The internet's fucked and we're the last generation to enjoy a freewheeling internet before the (((authoritarians))) clamp down on it.

Two slides for this non-news so far.

Fucking shabbat ramp-up. All these fucking jews scurrying back and forth trying to avoid the ovens.

Zig Forumstards have no real life skills besides shitposting

i2p is one
ipfs is another

Proof this is so?

proof?

autism

>(((protect)))
>(((protection)))

Are they fixing the backdoor in BIND? No? Well, I still have a modem and a TNC if we have to go back to that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUCP

got everything but linux, nice. reposting the checklist from n:

What countries is this for?

i would imagine it's global, expect some back door fuckery

DNS servers are the shit that turn numeros of your IP address into names like www.google.com and shit.
If you use a DNS server (i.e. everyone), it affects you. If you have a variant of Mozilla Firefox and you haven't even touched any sort of DNS settings and you open up google, this will affect you.

Damn, I guess I can't shitpost for 48 hours.

Attached: 7aa68482a600339242074644a6c245a1fd271cf5165ebdc29d34db9432.jpg (640x408, 55.37K)

Thank you. That was helpful for diagnosing something on my end.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE
i hope

n has further discussion:
>>>Zig Forums685792
check Zig Forums to see what they have
>>>Zig Forums986106

A middleman between who, 8ch and the pool of IPs? So lmgts, they pool resources and buy bulk protection against ddos, but then are subject to cloudflare/ICANN regulation?

Still want to know, what exactly is stopping a decentralized version of ICANN from providing DDOs protection and backend services, perhaps something involving blockchain technology?

Also, would onion networks help? Dreaddit is supposedly under DDOS attack all the time yet stays up

I dont care about internet outside the US. Why cant we just ignore the rest of the backwards world.

We have guns we have burgers. Fuck europe , africa and asia.

Don't forget I2P, faget.

It's more secure than Tor.

bumpdate the list let anons get anything they can before shit goes down

Wasn't blockchain tech supposed to make ICANN obsolete?

And the banking system, and voting the tradition way with paper ballots, etc etc etc
Needs to be implemented in those fields to then have a chance at changing the system and you know who doesn't want that to happen.

blockchain is a meme.
The longer the chain gets the more processing power it takes. It rises exponentially.
Do you have infinite processing power or will it end? Don't argue with Bitcoin. It has already been centralized with segwit as a "scaling solution"

There is I2P which has potential if you mean that but it doesn't use blockchains.

you have no clue what you're talking about

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220x229, 13.24K)

Attached: drooling coneheaded wojack.jpg (7000x6318 97.62 KB, 91.41K)

Attached: log head wojack.jpg (211x239, 8.76K)

I think they should shut down the EBT network for a couple days.

Now that's the comeback, wow! What an argument!
Seriously though, the processing time it takes to check the blockchain raises linearly, and you don't need to check it, it's a block chain for a reason, you can check it in its entirety if you want to

Are you ready for a bloodbath!.

Cloudflare is the middleman.
8ch changed their domain to point to CF's DNS's servers as their authoritative server.
When you type "8ch.net" in to your browser your ISP's DNS server goes and ask's CF's DNS server what the IP address is for 8ch.net.
They get an IP address that is part of CF's "cloud" rather then 8ch.net's real server IP. CF acts as proxy between you and 8ch.net's real server.

So if you want to DDOS 8ch you have to DDOS the 100's of different IP's that CF has scattered all over the internet.
>support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/205177068-Step-1-How-does-Cloudflare-work-
DNS's is the mechanism that the DDOS protectors like CF use. Obama handed ICANN over to the UN. It's impossible to host a website today that may be controversial with out some DDOS protection or a big bankroll to do it yourself. In all practicality if you want to be on the internet today you need a domain name. So you will have to deal with the UN and the silicon valley faggots. Upset (((them))) and your off the clearweb.

Attached: overview.png (1000x500, 13.82K)

Yeah and the problem I have with Cloudflare is that they aren't some virtuous company interested in making the internet a place for anyone to host a message without it being fucked with. They have an agenda. Now, they haven't expressed that intention yet, we don't know, but one day it will come just as it did with Google. Google used to be this nice company that only ran a search engine and had "do no evil" or w/e as their motto. Now look at them.

crimeflare.com/cfs.html

They've already been up to some shit.

this cannot possibly be real

Cloudflare already does it and you guys should all take the time to watch this - it talks about this exactly

First off, most dns won't be effected as this is only really just upstream ican.
2nd, if your using ican regulated dns you need to fucking kill yourself for shit opsec right now.

Is there a source other than Russia? I thought they were going to implement their own chinee firewall, this is just a cover for them to put it up ?

I am not going to argue with then trips.
I agree what you say. It is bad that a few (((silicon valley))) faggots and the UN have basically taken over the clearweb.

What a crock of shit spoken by someone that doesn't know shit about the OSI model.

You can just buy/lease a static IP. People can write down your site name and IP in their own rolodex. DNS is a fucking scam.

geti2p.net/en/

>Dear Zig Forums
>how do I create my own tor website with a .onion suffix so I can avoid (((Them)))?

Except this happened yesterday and nothing was shut down.

Yeah, no one cares.

sage denied. they said within a couple days there will be outages. I don't think this is a backdoor I think its a kill switch they're going to put into place, to kill off whatever they deem "dangerous to democracy"

Good luck fighting off even the most basic bitch botnet ddos with a single server in your moms basement.
You could put that single server in a data center but then your paying for excessive bandwidth or if the ddos is really bad they will ask you to leave.

DNS is how they took control. The fact that ddos botnets are so rampant and you need to pay for protection is just (((pure coincidence))) i guess.

torproject.org/docs/tor-onion-service.html.en

This won't do shit if you don't use an (((approved))) DNS table?

This tbh, non Americans shouldn’t even get technology past bic lighters

you didn't think that one through.

you are an idiot.
if you have a single IP then you just put out your IP. you don't even need DNS

I2P operates as an entirely different network structure. Tor connects to clearnet while i2p remains within its own network (with a few jump service nodes bridging to clearnet).

I2P - P2P –every user can act as a node
Tor - Circuit nodes –dedicated nodes can link and host the network

Both have different uses but Tor has more researchers and developers than I2P and is probably more technically secure by its client. I2P is most likely more secure (or private) by its network structure. I2P is a decentralized network that is obfuscated by the number of nodes and services it has. The Tor network is a series of nodes (that could be potentially compromised) that randomly selected for a user's circuit. I2P is better for things like private specialized services and file-sharing, while Tor is better for private clearnet surfing and tor services. Also, the tor browser is more anonymous (provided javascript is disabled) than the average i2p user's browser. That's why some i2p users configure their tor browser to work with the i2p router

In the end they are going to implement a routerlevel version of SecureBoot.
Only authorized types of traffic will be allowed transit, period.

Only authorized OSes will be able to boot on commercial hardware
Publicly available OSes will not have servers
All traffic will be monitored
Any unauthorized types of traffic will simply be denied transit
All authorized traffic must have backdoors for any encryption
Encrypted traffic will be allowed within nations, but not crossing borders unless per agreement.
IPv6 rollout allows every device to have a static address, profiles will be linked to individuals, especially via use of social media and email and everything else.
Violations will result in a complete and total lockout.

So we need to start finding workarounds and doing it now.

It's clear you are clueless or to autistic to understand reality in CURRENT YEAR+2. Could you self host today? Sure technically yes. You could host a website on your mom's cable modem. But realistically no fucking way.
125Gbs botnets for hire can be had for less then 5 bux a day. There are ones available that top 1Tbs. How big is your pipe? How deep are your pockets? Put up your site naked and any idiot who could use google and has a few bitcoin to spend can shut it down in seconds. Or they can fuck you slowly and drain your bank account with bandwidth charges.
People don't use cloudflare and others by choice. They are forced to because of conditions created by (((them))). I wouldn't be surprised if cloudflare themselves ran some of these botnets to force people in to buying their protection service.

Or you could actually go do something about this in the real world and actually fight back against this jewish bullshit, but you won’t.

I don’t see you doing anything either

The internet is basically dead. Until this stupid system decays into nothingness, there is no way to fix it. It was designed to fail from the start to allow the goonery that’s going on now to take place

DNS. Or, no doubt, "something, something… BLOCKCHAIN!"

Attached: fuckthepolice.png (1162x802, 74.58K)

blockchain-dns.info/

Attached: 1509650274643.jpg (1280x843, 252.53K)

Urbit doesn't need DNS

Check out Echelon (since 1980s), AT&T Narus fibre sniffing incident (Room 641A) etc etc
The memoryholing of this shit is hilarious. Like when Snowden came out, most people who are half awake already knew.

DK here - video by Monty check it out

namecoin.org/

slide thread

they kicked stormfront off, dont you remember?

So.. all certificate services will be offline for 48 hours? That does not mean the internet is offline, it only means that you won't be able to verify any website integrity.
Can someone that actually knows what's happening properly explain?

I don't give a shit - let them know I hate them and I will kill them if they get in my way.

Here's another: emercoin.com/en/documentation/blockchain-services/emerdns/emerdns-introduction

its literally just routine maintenance. If it were something big then you would have places like Zig Forums going on about it. This place is tech illiterate sometimes I swear. Even if ICANN started to discriminate service and prevent certain domain names which I highly doubt would do for a variety of reasons there would be an easy fix to it, and ddos mitigation does not need to be handled by CF, as a matter of fact, fuck CF, they see everything you do when you visit this site. They are a proxy, they control the flow and information that your requesting, they can spy on everything you do.

Zeronet

FUD for the technically illiterate. The whole Internet is the fucking back-door.

this would be nice tbh, or at least force the Internet to go underground so we can go back to quality vs. quantity.

Attached: 567.jpg (1456x1857 43.91 KB, 922.43K)

Yawn. Who hasn't had at least alternative DNS servers in their registry for years? I added Open DNS's years ago.

Here's for the newfags

But seriously, get with the times
wikileaks.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS

Not half bad.

Attached: 0cf87bd3190b671eddb9072ef833770b07f61fb7c68ea4bb42c876c9b6837e96.png (630x400, 319.8K)

Could THIS be why Zig Forums's noticeably slow today?

So nothing happened, again, just like always.

clickbait. With so much of the world economy tied in they'd be crashing it, trillions lost, lawsuits flying everywhere, and it's a stupid premise to begin with as it's little effort to switch over seamlessly.

T H I S

scrub

They will propaply just make the internet better for blockchain(AI) so they can be everywhere

fuck, lets go back to newsgroups and MIRC P2P exclusively, mid to late 00's was the golden years of the internet anyway.