WashPo editorial: "I hate all men and wish all men were dead"

>Thanks for not raping us, all you "good men". But its not enough

>I yelled at my husband last night. Not pick-up-your-socks yell. Not how-could-you-ignore-that-red-light yell. This was real yelling. This was 30 minutes of from-the-gut yelling. Triggered by a small, thoughtless, dismissive, annoyed, patronizing comment. Really small. A micro-wave that triggered a hurricane. I blew. Hard and fast. And it terrified me. I’m still terrified by what I felt and what I said. I am almost 70 years old. I am a grandmother. Yet in that roiling moment, screaming at my husband as if he represented every clueless male on the planet (and I every angry woman of 2018), I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead.

>My husband of 50 years did not have to stifle a laugh. He took it dead seriously. He did not defend his remark, he did not defend men. He sat, hunched and hurt, and he listened like a cucked faggot. For a moment, it occurred to me to be grateful that I’m married to a man who will listen to a woman you should be, since it's femminist harpies like you who have screeched at men for decades that they need to be listened to. The winds calmed ever so slightly in that moment. And then the storm surge welled up in me as I realized the pathetic impotence of nice men’s plan to rebuild the wreckage by listening to women.

Attached: never enough.jpg (1093x1119, 294.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/mr-brown-miserable-feminism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough. - The Washington Post 2018-10-12.jpg (900x2786, 894.4K)

Boomer thinks she has the power over mankind because her husband is 20yrs younger and "huntched over" listening to her screetches. Definition of the boomers right there, spoiled fucking brats.

Attached: slap a bitch.jpg (500x412, 83.04K)

He's probably a similar age, she's saying she's been married for 50 years. Imagine 50 years with this cunt.

I can't. I just can't.

Attached: broken.jpg (474x670, 52.82K)

tell me about MGTOW. I'm listening.

It's the male version of this stupid cunt.

Too bad weak gross catladies have no power, eh you smelly old clam?
Don't worry though, I wouldn't rape your smell old cunt with someone elses cock.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1480x697, 526.81K)

of fucking course

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x182 63.04 KB, 108.01K)

I gotta see a pic of this husband now.

MGTOW is rising. MGTOW is winning. MGTOW can't be denied because MGTOW is truth.
At least half probably more of Zig Forums are now openly or secretly MGTOW.
The waifus in the wheat fields fantasy is slowly ebbing away to harsh reality.

Have fun with your Xbox. Real men aren't inverted feminists.

Attached: mgtow feminism.jpg (1000x562, 118.16K)

Oh look, a shit thread that is neither anchored nor deleted. Thanks Obongomods.

Nah m8, that's just you, but we don't need to get into a discussion of your bad life choices and decision to associate yourself with an ideological position leading toward Darwinian suicide.

Granted, yes, the opposite direction, the full-blown all wahmen is queen shit, is equally toxic and gay.

welcome to nu/pol/ my man.

social history of the American grandmother could have some really juicy stuff in there 1960-2018.

Huh, interesting… I can't find any mention of this 'husband', no images, no mention of a name, fucking nothing.
Are we sure she actually has a husband and hasn't simply begun hallucinating one of her cats asa being a male human?

Kek.

Norma McCorvey is THE Roe of Roe V. Wade.

She not only admited to lieing about the gang rape,but she freaked out over her actions to the points of wanting to be baptized.

Her actions cause the contribution of 1.5 billion abortions in 30 years.

1.5 billion human lives is worse than ww1,ww2, Holocaust,and communism put together.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x226, 745.5K)

>(((Lauren Southern))) interviews a feminist plant
What a cohencidence!

Attached: Katzenlady.jpg (792x600, 65.09K)

for the normies.

Attached: southern.png (1640x1083 2.13 MB, 396.43K)

I'll track one down after dinner if nobody else has. For what it's worth there are plenty of sane (or pragmatic) people all across the board disapproving of this shit. "Screech at your husband like a psycho cunt, ladies" makes for shitty optics. Spousal abuse as part of your "movement" only works for islam.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/mr-brown-miserable-feminism/
lel

bump. This is an important thread.

Tell me my fellow white men, is it OK for Aryans to be MGTOW? If Zig Forums says so, us Indians will go MGTOW. If Zig Forums says no, we won't.

How does this childless harpy still have a job

More like to cover his next shipment of Soylent

She's retired

Funny you say that seeing that most MGTOW men still enjoy the occasional pump and dump while you remain a virgin and that most MGTOW men will reproduce with a surrogate, and eventually, artificial wombs, while you are destined to die a childless LARPer clinging to his waifu pillow.

Obviously, there's some reason the guy is still with her. Something else is going on there. Maybe the husband is medically incapacitated and dependent or something.

Surrogate/artificial wombs and sex robots for fun are the only way forward.

Probably a wealthy guy who fucked up by not getting a prenup and figured it's cheaper to keep her around rather than deal with her in court for the rest of his life

Having the same issue. At best it's because he keeps himself distanced from her bullshit and makes it a point to stay apart from her "career" as he should. But it's more likely a "stronk wahmen" like that arranged for it. I'm about half sure he has a different last name but maybe that fad wasn't a thing 50 years ago.

man our system is so fucked up

and maybe this article can be used in court in a fault-based divorce…but she'd still probably rape him financially still despite the compelling evidence she's evil, because women get away essentially with anything. matrimonial courts are hell on earth for men.

Blah blah blah, shut up torfag.

Attached: wapo.jpg (474x474, 32.85K)

And yet you dan't have the balls to name the jew because it's nearly impossible to get away with that shit outside of Zig Forums while ANYONE can get away with talking shit about women

He's most likely a cowardly neolib boomer. He deserves this fate.

Ya know what, I think I just 'got it'.

This is meant to be part of the #metoo shit they've got going, wherein they're trying to shear White women away from White men, and aren't having much luck.
My guess is, this is supposed to have the opposite effect, driving White men away from White women and motivating them to say/do things which might, in some cases, drive White women into the arms of (((feminism))) wherein they can become 'allies' (aka coalburners) and the like.

Its pretty grotesque stuff these jews get into, I tell you hwat.

Attached: dang.JPG (731x566, 45.94K)

Yeah, wew, traffic, that's the real concern here.
You should probably kill yourself to reduce the surplus population, because that's a very Western thing and has nothing to do with Asia nor Africa.
Come on now user.

You'll fold eventually. We can wait.

wow, just wow, I mean… yikes

So faggots and MGTOW have a lot in common. So do Lesbians and Feminists. Funny that…

Attached: yoda faggot you are.jpg (625x882, 123.49K)

Attached: What the Fuck.gif (495x248, 934.33K)

This is literally a screed made by a domestic abuser.

Attached: Muh Ekwalitee.png (1862x839 337.49 KB, 316.05K)

Because he's fucking seventy you dumb bitch, it's tough to muster up much when you're a fucking geriatric

She admitted to verbal assault, that's a DV charge for men, someone should make sure the cops follow through and get this dangerous abuser away from that poor victim. He deserves to be protected like all human beings.

Attached: 1.gif (320x165 35 B, 562.83K)

Menopause really does play havoc with cognition and the ability to intellectually reason.
I feel pity for this granny.

But one thing confuses me…she mentions she's married to a man, yet I see no evidence of any "man" in her descriptions of "him."

Has her hormonally-challlenged mind lost the ability to separate fantasy from reality?

Attached: SaltMine.jpg (1000x500, 54.81K)

Women were always like that, just before it was acceptable to stop her rage with a slap or something. Now, you cant and youll be considered weak for not doing that. At least yell back, cut money and dump her ass if thats regular. At least youll complain less about being alone after something like that.

She's abusing an elderly man. This cunt needs to go to jail. Of course she won't. The system is built to protect satanic women like this.

Nope. I'm not jewish and I've come to recognize your foul smell from a mile away.

Yeah, shekels.

No, its generally walking away, no emotions or relationship.

Come back after you change your plug. We'll wait.

Yup. Pretty much anything even close to threatening to kill a woman is instant arrest and jail, should they choose to call the cops. Although, they can just call the cops and tell a bunch of lies, too.

Nothing will happen to this woman at all. Her husband will stroke out or heart attack and die soon if he's lucky.

No one going that far out of their way to say they are not pissed off just "fed up" or taking a walk, is keeping their bitch-nigger emotions out of it.

When you've been married, you understand why MGTOW exists. It doesn't make it RIGHT, necessarily, when you're looking at it from a general racial struggle perspective, but on an individual level, marriage is basically suicide for a man. It's incredibly, insanely stupid.

She was a historian who thought Woodrow Wilson was the greatest American president. The man who created the Federal Reserve. This creature has no discernible intelligence or reason as far as I can tell.

Just arguing and raising your voice will get you hit with a harassment charge which they attach a DV to so they can take your guns per lautenberg.

I been married. MGTOW are a bunch of little sissy faggots throwing a tantrum.

This is accurate. KEK how fucked it all is.

White bitches are just bad. All WaPo "journalists" can take their mentally ill asses to the middle east to die like their other hired pig just did earlier this week.

All WaPo losers report to your nearest Jihad station for immediate beheading. Allahu Akbar.

Ironically, it's pretty much the only way mans white genetics survive. MGTOW is genetic suicide.

You need to start applying those magical digits to turning this tide back on them, sir.

Attached: Casting Digits.gif (720x299, 2.39M)

You're going to end up with them, goatfucker.

You can't expect all men to be heroic and put race first no matter what when that entails destroying their own lives in every possible way in order to stay married and have kids. It's simply not realistic to expect many, let alone a majority, of men to do that. From an individual standpoint, marriage and children are basically suicide individually, and that's what most white men will consider most relevant. This is why nothing short of completely rebuilding the (((legal system))) will suffice, or whites will perish. Simple as that.

2/10, I replied.

By the hoary hosts of hillary!

It isn't about race where these guys take it, these weak little shits need to grow a fucking pair and move the fuck on.
Simple as that.

I agree, and I don't advocate that most people have children, to be honest. I wouldn't trust most people I encounter to watch my dog for a weekend, let alone raise a child by themselves.

I was never married, but I get why it exists. Maybe that has to do with being a child of divorce, I don't know.
But I 'get' MGTOW. Its just stupid, as responses go.

No, no, no, user. Marriage isn't suicide; though MGTOW is.
This system which you've created is the real suicide.

When society is this disgusting thing which is corrupted and twisted to its very core, you can't really pick out one aspect like "the behavior of women" and hold that up as indicative of anything other than the existence and perpetuative nature of this sickly system of social governance.

Marriage as an institution is fine… But when you introduce women's suffrage, no fault divorce, a judicial prejudice in favor of women, social advisement directing toward promiscuity and a worthless career instead of marriage and pursuit of birthing/raising children, well… If you get a dog from a particularly-nasty shelter in the nigger-ghetto, a dog which had been raised in that state since it was a pup, then you're probably going to wind up getting a pretty fucked up dog, and that reality is not more indicative of the fact that "owning a dog is suicide" than women being fucked up is indicative that "marriage is suicide".

Women and dogs are quite similar, in terms of their innate predispositions, and the nature of their relation to men as being assistive in so far as they are kept in line, potentially becoming dangerous when allowed 'off the leash', so to speak. And our entire fucking society is an off-the-leash dog park at this point.
It should be no surprise they act like the insane bitches they are when you've failed every societal shit test for the last 70+ years.

I don't think we disagree. The system has to be completely burned and purged. My sole point is that the mgtow response is understandable and the natural result of massive, powerful legal/systemic forces–hard to argue that any individual should fight those on principal when the personal cost is so high. Society's values and the related legal structures enforcing those values need to be burned to a cinder and rebuilt.

Well, of course, when the person you've devoted your life to goes so ballistic and hyperbolic that they wish the unironic death of an entire gender, the correct response is to reward them with uncritical acceptance and a serious discussion.

As if this was the first time this woman flipped her shit at him and not the millionth, hollowing out a man who once tried to be principled yet reasonable and now is but a husk too cowed to act in the face of ridiculousness.

As if the world needed another reason to further polarize itself. Keep up the good work MSM, the creaking sound of straining wits at their end is not far away from your ivory tower, but under your feet.

Psycho mom. You look for your parents in your partner. He views her psychosis as a form of "love".
The sex must me amazing tho.

Attached: 1429033343659.jpg (523x468, 78.96K)

I've been married. Fuck you.

Yes I can. Traitors get a bullet first, and MGTOWniggers go in the same line as feminists. Fuck both of you.

Nits. People like you give Tor a bad name.

If you start idiotically DOTRing every man when you could instead convince them (using reason, since men will actually respond to that) why he should help you burn down the current system completely, your DOTR will ultimately be much more successful as you will have many more true allies willing to fight on your side, rather than autistically smashing your head against the wall in fury.

Yes, past participle of be, nigger.

Yep, and the second-to-last sentence in the article confirms it.

Just as faggots increase their numbers by abusing children, psycho cunts like her seek to perpetuate their own kind by promoting the abuse of boys such that they grow up to be carbon copies of her husband.
This is how they plan to win: by coming for our sons.

Don't worry. DOTR is just another LARP they can feel good about while they do nothing IRL.
Meanwhile, MGTOW has infiltrated every facet of society already and are changing the world day by day.
Feels good, man.

The only problem with that is that men with resources are the ones who control who gets put on the line. MGTOWs have the potential to have far more resources to spend on this than tradcucks like you. We don't need approval from our wives or have children to worry about.

DOTR will only happen when enough independent single men decide it should. If you doubt me, go grab that AR you have in your safe and head down to the police station and see how long you last faggot.

stopped reading here

Because you shitposting in your diapers about the evils of women will get succeed right? Kill yourself, cunt.

Huh, time to replace the keyboard. Backspace is failing. Polite sage.

No chili peppers. I'm shocked

Attached: brown_grinnell.jpg (1540x1037, 356.19K)

Almost every shooter/bomber has been a single man with nothing to lose.
Don't you have some medication to take?

What an odd way of spelling demoralized and subservient…

This is also a possibility. She might not be married at all and is simply bullshitting. I know there are plenty of cucked men out there, but the way this bitch is seriously crazy.

They must be having a harder time getting their goatfucker dicks wet, what with needing to demoralize white men and convince them not to breed.

My point is the MGTOW men can be a potent force, but they need to be reasoned with so they're brought around to aiming for a common goal, namely, destroy the current legal structure and societal value system so men are incentivized to marry and have children again. If MGTOW goes to its logical conclusion, there is no more white race, so that end is not acceptable. MGTOW men must be brought around to pushing for DOTR so that MGTOW is no longer desirable.

I think we can all sleep easier knowing this creature never bred.

This is a canned ZOG glownigger/JIDF kike response. You outted yourself.

Its an appropriate response to calling somebody immature based off of nothing. It he wants to use my age as weapon against me, I'll use his. Fuck off and kys.

Just look at the Pound me too movement. All whores that no one sane will touch out of pure instinct.
Too much wasted orgasm does that to your mind. And also remember that evolutionary speaking orgasm serves for bonding between partners.
If you have too many of them or misdirect it f.e. at a same sex partner your mind goes bye bye and you are destined for the scrap yard of genes.
The only way they can reproduce themselves as this guy said is through a sort of asexual reproduction on a 7D level.
Know thyself.

Attached: Carl Jung.jpg (1280x720, 169.48K)