HELP!! Is it a safe time to buy a house right now

Currently stressing it wether I should buy a home. Live in phx and last time I bought was 2007 so I lost money.

Attached: 61889230-6E74-478C-A07D-0EF70ED105B0.png (569x398, 42.26K)

Always pay in cash.

Fuck I’m just a normal work fag with small savings, right now at least

You should buy a rope and use it on yourself.

lolno, the housing bubble is the next economic hurdle we're soon to leap.

Everyone bumping this slide gets the rope.

No. Wait until the next president ruins the economy and buy low.

Never get a mortgage, ever. It's better to live in a wine barrel than sign your body over to the jews.

Of course it isn't. The banks have just been reinflating the same bubble again.

You can't buy a house in the US. You can only eternally lease it.

Horseshit, you can have the house free and clear, the land is owned by the government.

And this make any difference why? If you don't pay your mandated taxes they take it.

Here's a protip user, from a fellow metrophxfag.
If you want nice and relatively cheap, you'll have to go to bumfuck nowhere. Think Maricopa, Tonopah, etc By Nice I mean only the house, not the area….
Otherwise, adjust your budget. If you can't pay as much cash as possible as fellow anons say, you'll have to settle for cheaper, smaller, hopefully not stupidly bad area.
Don't get something that will take half your monthly income. It's retarded.
As for whether it's a good time, probably not as good as 1 to 2 years ago. Would've been cheaper, lower interest rates.
Wouldn't surprise me if crash/recession happens again just to fuck you over.
Sage because your thread's lame and ultimately not very Zig Forums related.

Attached: shrug.png (97x179, 11.43K)

I'd much rather tax land than income.
Not disagreeing, but the only alternative I ever hear is bullshit utopianism based on whatever ideological flavor you'd prefer.

Attached: 1.gif (32x32, 657)

kike, owning a home is the whitest thing there is.

Where the fuck did I say he shouldn't, you illiterate faggot. I'm warning him against getting jewed by unscrupulous loan kikes and his own sense of urgency.
Also,

Impossible for anyone under 50.

Real home prices don't increase in a recession you conniving kike, thats literally the best time to buy up when people are desperate to sell off.

THIS! What we're seeing in the stock market are harbingers, which usually go hand-in-hand with housing indicators. What goes up must come down, and we don't know whether the next (((correction))) will be a 2001, a 2008, or worse. Estimates are from a 15% correction - 40% correction
Wait!

not a good time to buy because it has been a seller's market for a while now but may possibly change in coming months/years and interest rates are about to increase so not a good time to take out a mortgage

My plan is to buy land and build a house in bumfuck nowhere

Attached: d8526908ab3235a7bdde6f804e35e9d6c5b7f9e3a19594490e0e31f845449997.jpg (3200x1942, 3.4M)

I didn't say anything advocating one way or another nigger, I was correcting an idiot making an erroneous statement. You rent the land. Don't pay your property taxes and the gov comes knocking.

Live in your car until you can afford to buy a house (read: cheap 20k container home) in the country in a red state.

wouldn't it be weird if there was a place to discuss these things here o wheelchan, that wasn't ass-to-mouth with crypto-fags?

Great idea if you're paying cash for the land, cash for a dry-in + doing everything else yourself, + cash for well and septic system

So you could be owned by jews via section 8? Homeless shelters are essentially just that, waiting list for section 8 and public housing. pro tip jews own and control most section 8 homes

Attached: 1425299828029.png (238x220, 10.38K)

KYS boomer

No, wait for the next crash. The FedRes has already raised interest rates and all major financial institutions are predicting downturn.

I am slowly acquiring the skills to do some of the work myself (I'll probably have to pay for the well and septic and for the concrete foundation) but I'd still rather put down 200 grand and create something myself than become indebted for the rest of my life for a plywood hut in suburbia. Getting the money saved up with my wagecuck job and absurd rent prices is the main obstacle for me but I figure I'll have the money I need in a couple of years. Maybe sooner if I learn how to invest

Wait for crash, house prices drop, but money value drops also. What drops more, the price of homes or the value of money?

I would think if you're buying a cheap home, under 50k or so, you won't see a big loss, even if market and prices go south. You still need a home to live in, and when/if it recovers you'll likely still see nice gains, versus expensive homes which will see much larger losses, and may never see gains.

Anyone see a problem in this? Also from what I saw, new homes are over produced atm, and forclosures are on the rise for whatever that's worth.

No the next recession will happen anytime in the next year. Wait for that to happen and then buy a house for nothing

some states don't have property taxes.

it's what the Amish do.

it would be quite painful

Attached: S81014-121821(1).jpg (720x960, 220.55K)