China = Yellow Jew

The Jews and Chinese have been facilitating the largest national wealth transfer in human history through international market mechanisms and the wholesale plundering of our civilizational essence. The (((corporate establishment))) has found a new home in the Middle Kingdom, a primordial stew of slave laborers and savvy seducers whom have done nothing short of implement Art Of War tactics to an impressive tee with astounding effectiveness.
The (((private))) institutions of American and European enterprise have absolutely abandon the physical strongholds of production in the west, whom are owed to and endowed upon the current generation by way of their forefathers' toil, and set up shop half way across the world to sell this very wealth right back to us at a premium while demolishing our mainland, soaring our national debt, and turning us into a dependant conglomerate of consumerist bottom feeders. The Chinese, with the immense aide of Jewish Interest, present to the western world the most menacing existential threat to our existence since the Black Plague (which mind you originated from this very oriental swamp). What the fuck are we going to do about this? Lets get a dynamic discussion going in this thread, give me your thoughts…

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 5.40.22 PM.png (2236x1616, 1.2M)

Boiled dogs incoming.

Attached: s2013.jpg (800x557 215.46 KB, 83.9K)

CHINA IS THE JEWS ACE
KILL THE YELLOW JEW
THEYRE A MONGREL RACE
NANKING VERSION TWO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.05.33 AM.png (1118x928, 129.05K)

Translation: There is a planned wealth extraction by those wealthy, powerful and capable of triggering a sell off; then of course they decide which stocks will be purchased for pennies on the dollar. Second, is the part where banks "pretend to fail" (read: Lehman bros.) and are nothing more than scapegoats, as the banks consolidated. Thirdly, it's bail out time again, where the poor bankers who try so hard need to be propped up again or the economy will carsh. Guess what!? The economy will carsh anyway, any where anything tangible is tied to the debt-based greenback. (((Dimon))) and his fellow tribe members are already established in Jhina

The Chinese haven't forgotten about the fact that the western powers subdued their entire population through forced opium addiction, and colonized the majority of their nation. They are exacting a revenge so sweet and so multi faceted, it would be saliva inducing if it weren't so sad.

STUPID FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE 😂😂

Fourth, is obviously war in the S. Jhina sea fought tongue in cheek as an economic move masked by politics undertaken by the US military. Allies are based upon those economies tied to the US dollar that want to minimize their own economic carsh. Prepare for new waves of homelessness like not seen since the late 20's

I would be weary of symbolizing Dimon as some semitic hierarchy, he's definitely just a front man for financial interests, he's a pretty face to slap next to that JP Morgan logo, he's no architect.

That was Jews, the West primarily eternal Anglos played good goy to open that market for the Jewish drug lords running the drug cartells in South Asia

Nice tricks Shlomo

Go back to Zig Forums Muhammad.

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT IM PAINTING THE CHINESE AS JEWISH PAWNS YOU STUPID FUCKING MONG HAHAHAH YOURE LITERALLY AGREEING WITH ME

This is why we need to exterminate them off the globe using biological weapons. I mean, unless you guys are enjoying this shit…in which case, carry on, don't let me stop you from a life of the worst slavery, pillaging and destruction you could never fathom in a million years. Don't forget the niggers role in all this and the kike queen of England selling out all the commonwealth countries to her nigger cousins, to save her own families skin.

Established in vaJhina.

By 'western powers' I hope you mean the kikes. ZOG has been operating in Europe for thousands of years. So much for that vaunted but completely untrue 'high IQ' of the yellow jew if they can't figure out that they need to repeatedly fucking punch themselves in the head (that is where ZOG is now) in order to 'get revenge' on ZOG. Kek, dumb fucks…slant eyed bitches of the kike taking it up the poop shoot…hilarious!

his net worth is listed as around $1 Billion; not a lot compared to his cohorts in crime. But, he is a significant name because of who he is post '08. He's telegraphing and JPM will not be the bank that "takes one for the team"

China is just doing what is necessary to survive American imperialism. They are lucky that they have a real government instead of "democracy" so they can accomplish these things. They are still screwed by American finance and the necessity to purchase American treasury bonds.

While China is full of a bunch of subhuman ant people, at least they are not Jews.

Attached: Israel_flag_where_it_belongs.jpg (640x539, 72.13K)

Can we just look at the bigger picture here… and witness a concerted attack on China's emergence at all costs, "INTERFERENCE IN MIDTERMS" ,,, "ILLICIT EXPORT TAGGING" ,,, "THIRD STATE MEDIATED TRADE" ,,, These all demonstrate the United States fictitious campaigns of knocking off the NATURAL and IMPARTIAL ascendency of the rightful victors

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: gook.jpg (246x180, 7.85K)

If there is going to be an antichrist its going to be a chinesse jewish banker

"China is the real threat, fellow Polacks!"
Reminder to sage.

Who do you think founded communist china, user.

That's not quite true. It takes two jews to screw a chink.

sage

REMINDER: There is literally no fucking reason to breed with female chinks other than pure despair.

no shit

Erriot Rodgerberg

Actually, even that isn't a reason.

Checking these Tiananmen dubs

Well they don't call them The Jews of the Orient for nothing.

You know, I was kind of surprised myself at how long kikes had been in China and how deep their infiltration really went. I have to admit that I simply had no idea. It actually really helped me to see their infiltration into various nations a little more clearly. I know that they have been running Europe into the ground for 2,000+ years and the things they did in Africa for the last 1,400 years were just unmentionable, so I shouldn't be surprised to find kike bankers in China since pre 1500 as well, but I was still surprised at how these murderers managed it. AND how after the glorious success of China's communist revolution the fucking kikes didn't get slaughtered for their crimes against humanity. It is really amazing how deep their hold is on China, the Chinese are so insulary and yet the kikes were able to slaughter tens of millions of their kin; their fucking flesh and blood and pay no penalty at all…astonishing…just absolutely astonishing…I'm baffled!
So the Chinese have been in the grips of Judaism for a couple hundred years, and it appears that they like it…hmm who would have known.
I honestly don't think the chinky bugs are very intelligent at all (they are good at stealing and cheating). I mean right after the communist revolution the kikes implemented the exact same starvation program that they did in the Ukraine (Holodomor) as part of their bloodletting of the Chinese people.

Yeah really no respect for the so called 'chinese intelligence' at all (108 fucking liars); they are dumb as fuck everything they pride themselves on family, tradition, culture is completely shit on and overthrown by kikes and they aren't even aware of any of that. kek

Attached: the great communist famine.JPG (750x525 127.7 KB, 67.37K)

Attached: We_Da_Ju_Nao.jpg (1021x3235 39.59 KB, 1.9M)