Are there any white nationalist organizations worth joining?

Are there any white nationalist organizations worth joining?

Attached: 94DCDF03-B605-42CA-B33F-547D27B1728A.jpeg (750x681 44.85 KB, 119.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ALndH
meetup.com/Cargo-Shorts-Aficionados/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why yes there is fellow user, can you please give me your address, age, gender identity and I will gladly show you a list of organizations you can sign up for right away. End of line.

you're already a member of the donald obviously. just learn how to make a proper OP and then please kys

not that im aware of

Im not even going to sage this.
Enjoy the oven.

Have you seen this thread

Nature is Antisemetic:
archive.is/ALndH

Please stop making shit threads, or we will come to your house and kick your ass

Fuck off back to QTDDTOT

I asked one simple fucking question. If you can’t answer it then fuck off and go derail another thread.

What we're trying to tell you is simple. Almost every 'white nationalist' organization is a Fed honeypot.

You are missing the point you fucking mouthbreather
Zig Forums IS NOT YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR STARTING SHIT THREADS.
does not deserve it's own fucking thread you piece of reddit garbage. go to QTDDTOT to asl your simple fucking questions and stop shitting up the catalog.

The special olympics.

Northwest front is ok because there is no centralization and its more of a meme amoungst people in those states. Groups of 3, no leaders, etc. Anything that wants your shekels or your face or you deets is a glow in the dark honey pot.
Polite sage because you may just be a dumb newfag. We were all dumb newfags once. On that note, lurk moar.

I recommend you sign up for the FBI, the CIA, or the Army. You definitely meet their IQ standards OP. good luck!

All the subversive kike groups don't come out and say "hey were a subversive kike group bent on destroying white nations" so any good group is going to attract the right kind of people and not attract the kind of fools who would join an obvious fed honeypot like NWF.

Instead you should be looking to join groups that share your values, not necessarily skin color so you can network with like minded people. However, I expect you'll find that they share more than your values. I'd argue that even RAM was too obvious. A hiking group isn't going to be filled with fat incels who do nothing but play video games and smoke weed. A group promoting balanced journalism isn't going to support fake studies about how there are 10,000 genders. A group dedicated to ending censorship by social media isn't going to be full of kikes and commies.

Who is going to be at your local gun range? Who wants to get together to watch MMA? Who wants to car pool to a Trump rally? Who wears cargo shorts?
meetup.com/Cargo-Shorts-Aficionados/

Attached: t440x300.jpg (440x264, 44.14K)

NWF is not a honeypot you fucking newfag, read pic related, also sage your fucking replies.

Attached: 14D2BE09-C4BA-4A9D-BB21-66A391E77DFF.jpeg (1655x759, 746.21K)

Your local one or one you start yourself

Don’t reply faggot!

Covington was a fed or the dumbest person on the planet.

I don't know of any in the USA worthy of joining. Der III. Weg in Germany is legit, though.

Prove it, oh you can’t? That’s what I thought.

IE is solid and don't tolerate any FBI posting or NS symbolism. This makes the risk low while permitting you to network. They let you join under pseudonym.

This. I wish NWF did clothing drives and charity work. There's a lot of homeless Whites in the Pacific Northwest, and not all of them are druggies. Groups like Nordfront and Golden Dawn in Europe are showing the way, and we need a group here in the USA that does the same.

I'm not going to prove he's a fed. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's a fed. At least then he's not stupid enough to actually thing gerrymandering against white interests and trying to start a civil war you can't possibly win is a good idea.

Anyone who promotes NWF is a fed, anti-white or a total moron. Regardless of which they should be ignored.

Attached: fbi.jpg (1398x1080, 251.23K)

No one will answer you if you don't ask in the correct place. Instead of asking in QTDDTOT, you decided to shit up our board with your low effort, shitty thread. Fuck off and lurk.

Kill yourself and join the cool kids.

This.

You type like a fed

Go back to cuckchan. That shit doesn’t fly here.

No, they are all honeypots. This board is the ONLY legitimate WN organization since 1945

Organizations are honeypots and this thread is glowinthedark.

Find friends, stay small, train together, read together, camp/hike/hunt together, build relationships/connections in your locale for resiliency and support when shtf.

Don't get arrested boys. Build cells, don't attach a name or symbol to it.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING REDDIT SACK OF SHIT.

KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY.

Create your own no public org off the radar otherwise expect it to be comped at some point once they're aware of it.

PF is bretty gud

Attached: red.png (2450x3169, 125.59K)